“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#527740 Aug 18, 2012
Off topic, but this is funny shit:

www.youtube.com/watch...

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#527741 Aug 18, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I found the same thing:
www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_mur_percap
ChristineM is notorious for making shit up.
What a load of bo||ocks, you are notorious for NOT READING posts and then spilling your hateful puke with nothing other than personal opinion and religious incredulity to back you up

Read what I actually wrote before spewing you vindictive christian hatred. Jeez, what ana$$hole you are.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#527742 Aug 18, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me what does homosexuality have to do with pedophilia.
The last time I checked, nothing.
Paedophilia, that seem to be the realm of the catholic priest, I wonder if RiversideRedneck is accusing catholic priests of being gay?

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#527743 Aug 18, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I DID expalin it, a few weeks ago. I got scoffed at & the whole thing ws dismissed as "well, it sounds like you fainted, is all".
Nobody (at least on Topix) wants to hear a real story about God. They just want to argue their point until the arguee gets so fed up that they leave. Then the arguer will move on to next person.
We would love to hear a REAL story about god, especially if it were a verifiable story. However your personal trips have no real interest except in those who are open to "interpreting" personal trips as god experiences.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#527744 Aug 18, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
We would love to hear a REAL story about god, especially if it were a verifiable story. However your personal trips have no real interest except in those who are open to "interpreting" personal trips as god experiences.
Ha, you're so angry.....

My experiences with God aren't personal trips, as you call it, they're real. I'll admit that I can't verify them to YOU, but I don't need to. When you seek God, you'll find Him, then you'll have your own experiences.
obama gotta white mama

Lansdowne, PA

#527745 Aug 18, 2012
Gray_Box wrote:
<quoted text>You are right. The KKK was stripped into a fragmented group, due to its domestic terrorism and hate crimes. Most people have no idea about the KKK. To assume that it is a free speech right, is to make that mistake about Hitler and the Nazis.
One killed 6 million Jews, while the other was part of a movement that killed over 50 million blacks during slavery....
LMAO!
WTF are you trying to pull here, brotha-man?
You say that a movement killed over 50 million blacks during slavery?

1860 census shows that the population of the US was just over 32 million.
4 million of the total were black slaves.

So what you're saying is that there had to be around 90 million or so blacks leading up to 1860 taking in considerarion that many died from natural causes that weren't killed.

LOL

Your math is all fcked up, brotha.

Stay away from those militant Reverend Jackson-Sharpton-Wright websites.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#527746 Aug 18, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me what does homosexuality have to do with pedophilia.
The last time I checked, nothing.
They're both sexual preferences. One is illegal & sickening, the other is just sickening.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#527747 Aug 18, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of bo||ocks, you are notorious for NOT READING posts and then spilling your hateful puke with nothing other than personal opinion and religious incredulity to back you up
Read what I actually wrote before spewing you vindictive christian hatred. Jeez, what ana$$hole you are.
Your words. bitch:

"There is no argument with the fact that those guns are used to give Switzerland the highest domestic murder rate per capita than anywhere else in the world."

There IS an argument for that. You're wrong.

worldnews.about.com/.../crime/tp/Top-Murder-R...

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#527748 Aug 18, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even have faith in man...
109 years ago, human flight was also "impossible"....
1783 was the first time humans got off the ground and flew.

Once again you appeared to be mixing up your sources,

1853 George Cayley’s glider flew with a passenger

1874 Felix du Temple flew a man powered plane a few feet

1890 Clement Ader plane took off under its own power

1893 Otto Lilienthal makes the first true controlled flights.

The first ‘powered’,‘sustained’ and ‘controlled’ powered flight was in 1903.

So therefore NOT impossible, just merely difficult given the contemporary technology, science finds a way.
obama gotta white mama

Lansdowne, PA

#527749 Aug 18, 2012
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have this incorrect, because deaths of slaves were not recorded, so there really isn't a "total" to be given.
May I have your source?
Thanks!
Brotha-man attended the Jackson-Sharpton-Wright trade school where the only subject they teach is racism.
Brotha-man passed with flying colors.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#527750 Aug 18, 2012
obama gotta white mama wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
WTF are you trying to pull here, brotha-man?
You say that a movement killed over 50 million blacks during slavery?
1860 census shows that the population of the US was just over 32 million.
4 million of the total were black slaves.
So what you're saying is that there had to be around 90 million or so blacks leading up to 1860 taking in considerarion that many died from natural causes that weren't killed.
LOL
Your math is all fcked up, brotha.
Stay away from those militant Reverend Jackson-Sharpton-Wright websites.
GrayBox won't let slavery go, even though it ended a long time ago.

BTW - Dig the name LMAO

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#527751 Aug 18, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
1783 was the first time humans got off the ground and flew.
Once again you appeared to be mixing up your sources,
1853 George Cayley’s glider flew with a passenger
1874 Felix du Temple flew a man powered plane a few feet
1890 Clement Ader plane took off under its own power
1893 Otto Lilienthal makes the first true controlled flights.
The first ‘powered’,‘sustained’ and ‘controlled’ powered flight was in 1903.
So therefore NOT impossible, just merely difficult given the contemporary technology, science finds a way.
I wasn't responding to you on that post. Do yoy even know why I wrote that post??
obama gotta white mama

Lansdowne, PA

#527752 Aug 18, 2012
Gray_Box wrote:
<quoted text>Let me tell you this one thing, when you bring up white slaves, it is like a German saying that there were Germans imprisoned during the Holocaust of the Jews. Also, Germany was penalized for 50 years due to the Holocaust, which means that all under the age of 50 suffered. So, why shouldn't Americans pay the price for what Americans do. We are not willing to give back this land or ecen honor the payment agreement.
We must continue to ignore Happy Lesbo. The thread does great when she is ignored.
First of all, America sis not exist as a nation until 1787. By then the slavery issue was already being debated to be terminated.
It took some time but was completed.

And America is paying the price.
Just look around, brotha-man.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#527753 Aug 18, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, you're so angry.....
My experiences with God aren't personal trips, as you call it, they're real. I'll admit that I can't verify them to YOU, but I don't need to. When you seek God, you'll find Him, then you'll have your own experiences.
There you go again making UNTRUE statements. You do realise that UNTRUE statements are LIES. You must know that christianity teaches that satan is the father of lies and therefore we can only assume that each time you lie you are worshipping you god satan.

Your experiences were PERSONAL to you, Was anyone else involved? If not then they were personal, simple as that, How you interpret them is your affair and does not mean we should all fall to our knees and scream “Oh wow how wonderful.”

I had a dream last night about swimming with whale sharks, it happened 8 years ago and it can actually be verified, I have photographs and a movie to prove it. So is that a sign that I should start worshipping whale sharks?
Arabs are enemy of Balcks

Podgorica, Montenegro

#527754 Aug 18, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
GrayBox won't let slavery go, even though it ended a long time ago.
BTW - Dig the name LMAO
Arabs were first Masters of Africans.

See in Wikipedia ARAB SLAVE TRADE....
Arabs were first and original enemy of Black man.
And steel are like Sudan, Mauritania,......
Arabs,,,,,do NOT forget....

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#527756 Aug 18, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't responding to you on that post. Do yoy even know why I wrote that post??
I don’t care why you wrote it, you wrote an untrue statement on a public thread and I corrected you.

I have said to you before if you do like the idea of public free speech then butt out of public threads.

Funnily enough in post 527725 you responded to Ooogah Boogah who had not addressed you but that didn’t stop you exercising you right of free speech now did it even if you had not bothered reading my words.

You hypocritical moron

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#527757 Aug 18, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That does't make him wrong or ignorant. I know people that believe in ghosts, Loch Ness, Bigfoot, etc. They think it's real.
The difference with Christians is the reality of the base religion PLUS the 2,000 year unchanged history of it all
The 'history' is from 2000 years ago, so why would it not be unchanged, except for the various ministers, denominations, and individual believers who like to add their own opinions about what God thinks, or what God does, etc., that has no basis in any written word?

If the information was a myth 2000 or 4000 years ago, then the fact that it still exists says nothing about its truth; it only comments on how well the myth is promoted, and also the fact that the writers stuck in that nasty little,'if you don't believe you will burn in hell'. Most naive people take that is a real serious threat.

The very bottom line is the supernatural aspects of the Abrahamic beliefs have no factual information to support them. That fact is a fact, irregardless of any personal experiences of actually meeting God.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#527758 Aug 18, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again making UNTRUE statements. You do realise that UNTRUE statements are LIES. You must know that christianity teaches that satan is the father of lies and therefore we can only assume that each time you lie you are worshipping you god satan.
Your experiences were PERSONAL to you, Was anyone else involved? If not then they were personal, simple as that, How you interpret them is your affair and does not mean we should all fall to our knees and scream “Oh wow how wonderful.”
I had a dream last night about swimming with whale sharks, it happened 8 years ago and it can actually be verified, I have photographs and a movie to prove it. So is that a sign that I should start worshipping whale sharks?
What did I say that was untrue?
obama gotta white mama

Lansdowne, PA

#527759 Aug 18, 2012
Gray_Box wrote:
<quoted text>So, are you for equal rights where blacks are concerned...I bet you are not.
Here are the facts: America paid reparations to the Jews although the atrocities were done by the German, we also assisted in recovering stolen property.
American also paid reparations to the Japanese for being placed in concentration camps.
In 1865, the US ordered the blacks were entitled to reparations for slavery. The 40 acres and a mule plan and some actually received it, until racism ended it.
Also, there were black homes, farms, towns, destroyed and stolen up until 1965 and beyond, which was after WW11 and the holocaust and Japanese fiaco. Blacks were even lynched, by government sanctioned acts and much lost wages adn property, snactioned by the government.
Here is the question: Would you vote and support a form of reparations for the estates of the black slaves? ALso, would you support or vote for reparations for the atrocities which included stolen property, lynchings, lost wages, etc., which were all government sanctioned and can be documented into the late 1960s?
~~~The liberals charity often ends where his/her pocket begins.~~~Me.
Brotha-man, stop you're fckn bitchin!
The blacks were taught to be civil.
They were taught how to wear appropriate attire.
They were taught manners.
They were taught how to respect others.

They were taken out of wigwams and given descent shelter, etc.
Without these traits and more you would still be at this level:

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#527760 Aug 18, 2012
Arabs are enemy of Balcks wrote:
<quoted text>Arabs were first Masters of Africans.
See in Wikipedia ARAB SLAVE TRADE....
Arabs were first and original enemy of Black man.
And steel are like Sudan, Mauritania,......
Arabs,,,,,do NOT forget....
...and the African slave traders...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_slave_trade

But for some reason, America should "pay the price" for slavery....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 18 min mannibterf 441,787
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min mannibterf 605,059
wanted women for chat in or around pathankot/gu... 20 min rajesh5697951 1
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 59 min June 221
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr Neelakaran 1,270
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 37,822
Heartfelt Farewell by Thousands of Devotees 2 hr Himanshr 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 265,196
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr pusherman_ 559,652
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 hr Chris Clearwater 175,684
More from around the web