obama gotta white mama

Lansdowne, PA

#527774 Aug 18, 2012
obama gotta white mama wrote:
<quoted text>
Reparations have been made.
Blacks were given ample opportunity to be educated, many times 'on the house'.
Blacks were given welfare and they certainly took advantage of it.
Section 8 housing, equal employment even if they weren't qualified for the job, and much more.
And how does America get repaid?
After the civil rights amendment, Our once beautiful cities have turned into shit-holes. Crime is at an alarming high rate. Most prisons are filled with black in-mates, which btw costs the taxpayer approx. TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND dollars per year for each inmate. Crack moms letting their children go awry.
America was number ONE in education throughout the world 50 years ago. Now it's down to the 40th.
Drop-outs are countless.
These are FACTS, Brotha-man.
It is up to the well educated blacks, who btw are mostly in the Republican Party, to get the message across to the black youth, because you know damn well they they will listen to any body else.
EDIT...
...they will listen to NO ONE else.

Also, the above short message is for you.
Read it!

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#527775 Aug 18, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
QI, that’s quite an intelligent program so I doubt you watch it
But you could also try researching
http://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/index.html
and
http://www.smw.ch/content/smw-2010-13099/
BTW, what has got into your knickers today?
So you presented a link to a generic Swiss newspaper mentioning nothing about gun violence at all. Then you presented a Swiss article on domestic violence including emotional violence, sexual violence, neither requiring the use of a gun.

I am now more convinced than ever that you are lying. If guns kill people, then spoons make us fat.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#527776 Aug 18, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
dumdum. "equal rights" & "special rights" are different things.
Dumdum- is marriage a "special" right for heterosexuals? No?? Then why do you think it's a special right for homosexuals? It's NOT. All gay people want is the same rights equal rights DUMDUM

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#527777 Aug 18, 2012
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
You have yet to produce any evidence that Switzerland has a high domestic murder rate. Frankly, I think you are lying.
And yes, I have had a gun pointed in me in anger, I was armed at the time. They thought it over with out my even having to unholster my weapon.
Well I offered 2 links for your exploration and the name of the program that I originally acquired my information. I suppose I could do more but really I just can’t be bothered.

Ahh well also being armed can act as a serious deterrent. The average person who tends to be unarmed and would not be so lucky.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#527778 Aug 18, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, you're so angry.....
EndQuote
Honey the last time f got “so” angry was when christians blew my aunts arm off
<quoted text>
109 years ago, human flight was also "impossible"....
EndQuote
Consider that humans had been flying for over 150 years prior to 1903 and I gave a list of recorded, published and notable events so try and make the claim that “109 years ago, human flight was also "impossible"....” without lying
So I have put up, what’s you response?
Both those are true. You are angry- your posts prove that. Humans did achieve flight 109 years ago(I never said that was the FIRST time, did I?)

Holy crap, what happened to your aunt?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#527779 Aug 18, 2012
Nontheist wrote:
Sorta kinky, lightbeamrider. You ole dog, you.
I would have never thought you were into Nietzsche. Maybe you'll like this.
"All truly great thoughts are conceived by walking."- Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
Some of his musings are okay, but I'm not a fan. Even though I quite agree with that one.
Never saw the whip comment, ummm, thanks... I guess.
Neitzsche is in your camp. As is Stalin. As is Mao. Pagan Greece and Rome were built almost entirely by slave labor. No country on Earth questioned to morality of slavery until Christians did the questioning. Approx 1/3 of Roman society was made up of slaves who could be killed any time by their Roman masters. Heres another little fun fact as it relates to your pagan counterparts.''Socrates and Plato could sit around in symposia, drinking wine and discussing the essence of justice, largely becuase the civilization was maintained by an unimaginable number of slaves.'' They were so backwards they thought it a good thing to marry their sisters and use children as sex slaves.
Just offering alternative views. Not everyone thinks like you.
A boatload. Not everyone is correct. When it comes to Christ my only hope is those foolish enough to listen to you will find you in hell as i'm sure you will be hiding out if you can. I will get to the Matthew 24 part later. Day off.

#527780 Aug 18, 2012
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
87% of all statistics are made up on the spot. Support your claims liar!!
Where did you get that statistic? Liar

I have seen anywhere between 33% and 99.7% of statistics are made up on the spot, usually by people with nothing to do but invent statistics

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#527782 Aug 18, 2012
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
So you presented a link to a generic Swiss newspaper mentioning nothing about gun violence at all. Then you presented a Swiss article on domestic violence including emotional violence, sexual violence, neither requiring the use of a gun.
I am now more convinced than ever that you are lying. If guns kill people, then spoons make us fat.
LOL, I dig that.

If guns kill people, then the keyboard made me misspell that word.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#527783 Aug 18, 2012
MisterCharrington wrote:
all these 'straight' guys who could 'choose' to be gay really make me laugh.
Huh.

I'm straight.

I don't recall choosing that, though...

Hi, Rumpole.

#527784 Aug 18, 2012
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not want to find information about Switzerland in a Swiss newspaper? Sorry my mistake. last time I looked there was a feature article, perhaps you need to look into the archives, a simple search usually works in these cases

My post did say ‘Domestic’ and so the article and its references are relevant

I have never said that guns kill people, people kill people, Guns just make killing people easier.

Since: May 11

Cardiff, UK

#527785 Aug 18, 2012
Carolyn LaDawn Miracle wrote:
<quoted text>
The study of or belief in the possibility of improving the qualities of the human species or a human population, right? For me its like this, we as humans only use so little of our brains and the rest we know NOTHING about, so while some may be skeptical about phycic abilities, God and or a higher power, I say why not? It is only logical that there are things we just don't get yet. I mean 100 years ago it was impossible for a man to walk on the moon, not anymore. We learn something new every day and to completly rule out that there is a God, to me is sad and very close minded!
basing my worldview on what is not yet known, may never be known or does not exist?.....I think I'll pass if it's all the same to you.

Good luck on your quest to track down the wind.

Since: May 11

Cardiff, UK

#527786 Aug 18, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Huh.
I'm straight.
I don't recall choosing that, though...
Hi, Rumpole.
'afternoon.
Jamey Mitchell

United States

#527787 Aug 18, 2012
Why try to prove something that is real. His love,caring and understanding is proof enough,Thank G0d for his amazing Grace. Jamey

#527788 Aug 18, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Both those are true. You are angry- your posts prove that. Humans did achieve flight 109 years ago(I never said that was the FIRST time, did I?)
Holy crap, what happened to your aunt?
Wrong and it matches your goddidit guess with such accuracy to assume that I am angry, Basically, you are clueless and so you guessm cool wat yo live your life if you are locked away somewhere, in real life such guesses are pathetic. I am actually having fun, if I weren’t I would not be here.

You said, and again I quote
endquote.

It was patently NOT impossible considering that humans had been taking to the air for over 150 years, i.e. you lied.

My aunt was with me during the Manchester bombing that I seem to remember you did not care about. I was lucky, she was less lucky

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#527789 Aug 18, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong and it matches your goddidit guess with such accuracy to assume that I am angry, Basically, you are clueless and so you guessm cool wat yo live your life if you are locked away somewhere, in real life such guesses are pathetic. I am actually having fun, if I weren’t I would not be here.
You said, and again I quote
endquote.
It was patently NOT impossible considering that humans had been taking to the air for over 150 years, i.e. you lied.
My aunt was with me during the Manchester bombing that I seem to remember you did not care about. I was lucky, she was less lucky
Oviously you missed the context of the entire post AND the post I was responding to. She was saying that a moving human consciousness outside the brain is not poosible by today's technological standards, therefore our souls (consciousness) can't be removed & ascend to Heaven.... I responded with the 109 years ago response.

Why do I have to spell out every little detail to you idiots?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#527790 Aug 18, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very frustrating because I can't prove it. I wish I could. The only thing I can do is try to give analogies & examples.
It'd be like someone asking you to prove that you love your son. They won't hear anything you have to say, just what you can link to online, which there's no link to prove your love of your son.
How do you prove love? Religion can't. Science can't. But we all know it's there, we all fell it.
My loving my son, is a feeling that I produce within myself, entirely to do with how I react to my surroundings, my opinion of myself as a father, and my caring for my son, because I with his mother produced him, and became very attached to him, because he was our baby, our little boy, our grown man who is now a doctor.

My love for my son, though, depends 100% on the fact of his actually existed, so that I know he existed, or know he exists, and familiarity led to love.

I could form a love for God through what my brain tells me God is, from what I have learned from the various sources that teach us about this God as we grow up, usually Church and parents mainly.

This entity though is only in my imagination because I have never actually seen it, though I have probably decided that Jesus would look like that standard painting that often hangs in churches and peoples' homes, which some artist did hundreds of years after the time of Jesus, from the artist's own imagination, not because he thought that is what Jesus actually looked like, but more likely what he thought that his idea of Jesus would look like.

But I have touched my son, I have seen him daily as a child and infrequently since he left home for university, and then married. There was a physical entity there that I became attached to, and I can verify that entity exists.

I cannot do any of that with God. Humans have no concept of what God would look like, if He could be seen, what he would sound like, if He could be heard, how they would feel, if He held them physically - nothing.

The only thing we have to connect us to a God is what our brain conjures up, and because we can today only see what is in our own brains, that entity could have billions of different appearances, with each believer thinking it is something different.

I don't want to diminish your God, or what you feel actually exists, but my sense is that whatever you have experienced is an experience that many people have in many situations, some of those situations having nothing to do with a loving God, but only a feeling they get due to their own senses giving them a certain feeling, that seems to not have been created by themselves.

I have had those kinds of feelings often, in various situations, but I have never attributed that to an invisible entity making contact with me.

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Since: Jan 09

Cincinnati Ohio

#527791 Aug 18, 2012
Atheists are bigots wrote:
<quoted text>
I love books that easily debunk atheism.
AND there are SO many of them out there.
tons of such books that give factual information.

Atheism is word that means 'NO'.
Atheists are people who say "NO, I will not believe in the evidences all around me pointing to a Creator."

every time i hear the word "Atheist" i hear "NO"

Atheism = lazy, self centered, spiritually dead, negitive and hopeless.

thats the definition of what it means to be an Atheist.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#527792 Aug 18, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
What I read about the Manchester bombing is that is happened in 1969, not exactly current news & since I don't live in the UK, how the hell would I know about it. I said that I don't care about a bombing in Manchester because first, I don't even know where Manchester is, second it happened before I was born, third it happened by a group (IRA) that I've never heard of.

I also said I don't care about it because YOU blame the US for an Irish attack on England. An Irish attack that seems to be part of Ireland's desire to be free of English rule (something Americans know about).

I'm sorry for what happened to your aunt. I don't wish ill-will on anyone, especially innocent civilians. The IRA were obviously a terrorist group no better that Al-Qaeda.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#527793 Aug 18, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, it can. Who's to say that the pedo's might "come out" one day & fight for their rights because they were "born that way"?
Really??? Are you really THIS much of moron? Pedophilia causes damage to MINORS. Minors cannot legally consent to sex. Adults- homosexual or not- CAN. More importantly, why should CONSENTING homosexual ADULTS be denied the legal right to marry which can't at ALL be compared to pedophilia?

Because your BIBLE says it's wrong- that's why and you dare to say you don't want your religious beliefs to influence our man made governing laws ....yeah- right ... NOT. You are a LIAR.

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Since: Jan 09

Cincinnati Ohio

#527794 Aug 18, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure-crister apologetics...all of which compromise fact in an effort to substantiate errant religious scripture.
ERRRRR.......... WRONG.

most archaeologists are of the Jewish affiliation.
the ones that produce the majority of the biblical artifacts that is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Casual Dating in Your Area 6 min JuliaWild24 9
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 min Student 39,665
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min New Age Spiritual... 574,421
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min Torgo2 269,072
safe abortion clinic in manila (Jul '13) 39 min Anonymous 45
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 56 min RiccardoFire 97,917
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 2,015
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 608,277
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 7 hr perfect massage r... 206
More from around the web