Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering the robber/rapist will be all done in probably under 2 minutes (that is raping & killing you, stealing something & escaping) and it'll take the police 5-15 minutes to get to your house.....
Ya. Thankfully you have that alarm. Dumb ass
You MORON. Once the alarm goes off, intruders TAKE off, you NUMBNUTS!!

And all the more as my house wouldn't even be approached unless a robber was as much of a MORON as you are.

On my block, there are 15 houses. My house is the ONLY one with an alarm system or at least with NOTICE that there is an alarm system.

Now really- if you were looking to break into a home, would you pick the ONE house with signage that there IS an alarm system, or would you pick one of the 14 others with NO indication that there is an alarm system?

And no.....my alarm has gone off accidentally a few times and the police were in in LESS than 5 minutes.

Look- you are subliminally trying to convince me that guns are good to have.....they're NOT- at least not for ME.

But of course YOU love guns- since YOU love violence and since YOU love war.

And really- what business is it of YOURS if I have a gun or not or if I have an alarm system?

Why do you care and why should you care?

You shouldn't, so drop it. Like most things that you think are your business or your concern but which are not, this is yet another issue that is none of your business and none of your concern.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering the robber/rapist will be all done in probably under 2 minutes (that is raping & killing you, stealing something & escaping) and it'll take the police 5-15 minutes to get to your house.....
Ya. Thankfully you have that alarm. Dumb ass
And in other words, keep your GUNS to yourself and keep your GOD to yourself.

I have absolutely NO interest in either.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps if you read rather than pick out certain words you might think differently, however you seem to have a major chip on your shoulder. You want me to be a racist, because that gives you a purpose??
.. our troll's purpose in life is to slander everyone and create chaos ..

.. you've become his special target. Learn to recognize and ignore him. You can do it ..

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. why does your God require fear ??..
Because that is the only way his "perfect" god knows how to control the masses- through instilling fear in his believers and by making people SO fearful they won't care that they are IGNORANT.

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You MORON. Once the alarm goes off, intruders TAKE off, you NUMBNUTS!!
And all the more as my house wouldn't even be approached unless a robber was as much of a MORON as you are.
Ya. Because the robber/rapist is gonna be a smart & logical robber/rapist.....

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And in other words, keep your GUNS to yourself and keep your GOD to yourself..
Fine. Then keep your dislike of God and hatred of guns to yourself.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you prefer to write my posts for me. I have always had a huge amount of respect for Martin Luther King (Jr); Jesse Jackson too. The others I have read some about, but I don't know as much about them. Don't have any negative opinions about them, that is certain.
I should have said that Farrakhan is anti-Jews. Sorry about the misnomer. I have sometimes picked up terms that other people use and when the word antisemitic comes up I think Jew-hater.
When I was a kid, my grandmother subscribe to Life Magazine. Back in those days it was mostly photos and not a lot of words to read. I followed the mess that was going on in the USA with the civil rights issues, Kennedy sending the officials to tell Wallace he was going to let kids into the university or he was going to have the army put them there (my words). I remember the sheriff and the other creeps sitting in court with their Red Dog, smirking about having murdered those 3 civil rights workers in Mississippi.
I remember a picture of a young dying black boy who had been hit with shotgun fire from some asshole cop who had fired on Black demonstrators.
In South Africa I can still see the photos of those smart-assed white guys getting out of their van as they were mowed down by some black people they were trying to kill.
I have always had sort of a hero worship of Mandel. I felt a little let down when his wife got in trouble for allegedly have one of her workers murdered, though I think she beat that rap.
If you want to beat up on racists, pick others here who are blatantly racist. We were all raised in the same types of societies, so occasionally we use language that may sound racist, because that is what we heard when we were young. Some of us learned those words weren't good words. Others never grew up.
It seems pointless to defend yourself here, booots. I say that I hate the KKK, then someone says that I love it....
I understand what you're saying & I agree. People here take things wrong very often. It's sad, really.
I know you made comments about Black Power, but I didn't think you were being racist by wanting to comment about it. Too many people assume too much...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. Because the robber/rapist is gonna be a smart & logical robber/rapist.....
You are an idiot.

15 houses- one with ample and visible signage of an alarm system.

14 houses- NO indication of an alarm system.

You really think criminals are as DUMB as you are???

PFFT.

If nothing else, criminals play the odds in committing crimes to committing crimes in which they are LEAST likely to be caught.

Regardless, it is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS and NONE OF YOUR CONCERN.

What part of "keep your guns to yourself and keep your god to yourself" do you not understand?

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And in other words, keep your GUNS to yourself and keep your GOD to yourself.
I have absolutely NO interest in either.
Ummm, you might want to rethink that one. If GUNs are made illegal, then only cops, criminals and religious zealots will have guns.

Just food for thought.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

I used to think that this thread was about discussing & debating the existance or nonexistance of God,

It's really not. It's just a debate, spelling, grammar, punctuation & bitching thread.....

Can we get back on topic???

God is real.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine. Then keep your dislike of God and hatred of guns to yourself.
I don't "dislike" your god. I can't "dislike" what I don't believe in. And my "hatred" of guns pertains only to MYSELF.

I have posted here that I would never campaign or fight for YOU to lose your legal right to own guns.

Unlike you, who HATES homosexuals to the point of thinking whether or not they can legally marry is any of your concern or any of your business when it is not, but you will do all you can to prevent them from having that same right as heterosexuals have.

You have your nose up in everyone else's business when the business of others is no business of your own.

Yenta.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems pointless to defend yourself here, booots. I say that I hate the KKK, then someone says that I love it....
I understand what you're saying & I agree. People here take things wrong very often. It's sad, really.
I know you made comments about Black Power, but I didn't think you were being racist by wanting to comment about it. Too many people assume too much...
LIAR. I never said you "love" the KKK, nor did anyone else.

What I DID say was that based on YOUR own words you think Black Power groups promote hatred, violence and death right along with the KKK.

You are WRONG about that just as you are wrong about everything else.

And you also said that if Black Power groups are allowed to exist, there is no reason why the KKK shouldn't be allowed to exist.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
I used to think that this thread was about discussing & debating the existance or nonexistance of God,
It's really not. It's just a debate, spelling, grammar, punctuation & bitching thread.....
God is real.
And a thread about you telling me why my alarm system is not a good crime deterrent, HYPOCRITE.

So worry about YOURSELF staying on topic, HYPOCRITE.

Talk about god all you want- you're not the monitor of this thread or what anyone talks about other than what YOU choose to talk about.

And no.....it is NOT a fact that ANY god is real, but which god are you referring to anyway?

godchecker.com

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb ass. That post was relating to Aura's idiotic remark about dogs and wolves.... Good juob assuming more...
BTW - I believe that it is a FACT that Eve was created from Adam's rib, figuratively.

No , idiot you are trying to shift away from my assertion of the chihuahua being a living demonstration of evolution.

This is also a position of science.

About the author. Steven Potter, PhD, is a Professor of Pediatrics, in the Division of Developmental Biology, at Children’s Hospital Medical Center in Cincinnati. He has authored Designer Genes: A New Era in the Evolution of Man, published by Random House

http://eveloce.scienceblog.com/10/dogs-prove-...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, you might want to rethink that one. If GUNs are made illegal, then only cops, criminals and religious zealots will have guns.
Just food for thought.
Eventually, the guns in the hands of criminals would decrease dramatically.

Every single gun that has found its way illegally into the hands of criminals was not only legally manufactured, but at one time was bought and sold legally.

No other country allows ordinary citizens to walk around armed and no other country has a crime rate like that of the USA.

Don't get me wrong- I would never want anyone denied their legal right to own a gun and I don't envision the time coming when that would happen here in the USA.

But personally, I think ordinary citizens owning guns is bad news and not the way to go and crime stats regarding crimes committed with guns here in the USA bears that out.

But if you want to own a gun, that is your legal right and I would never seek to infringe upon that.

At the same time, it is MY legal right to NOT own a gun and just as I am NOT telling Riverside to get rid of his guns, I don't appreciate him trying to convince me of their "virtue".

I would personally never in a million years own a gun.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Just food for thought.
BTW, if religious zealots has guns if guns were made illegal would make those religious zealots criminals.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

*had* guns....

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>
And you also said that if Black Power groups are allowed to exist, there is no reason why the KKK shouldn't be allowed to exist.
There isn't. Isn't it called equal rights? Life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness?
it sounds strange, but what the racist idiots of the KKK do makes them "happy". I wish they could be abolished, but that'd be anti-American.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
God is real.
So.....go ahead, Ms. Tough Girl- get back on topic.

No one is stopping you unless it's your own pesky persecution complex that's getting in the way....

Oh- and because I simply can't resist- it's "existence".

Sorry- I get a kick out of knowing how easy it is to get your man-panties in a wad....

LOL!!

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And a thread about you telling me why my alarm system is not a good crime deterrent, HYPOCRITE.
----------
And no.....it is NOT a fact that ANY god is real, but which god are you referring to anyway?
----------
Because we got off topic, duh.
----------
Yes, God is real. Search Him out & you'll see.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 504,221 - 504,240 of680,569
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

521 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 3 min Emilyhills 134
Ray Nunez PMG Studios Designer for Jordin Spark... 4 min PMG STUDIO RIP OFF 3
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min Petesake del Liverpoole 109,724
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 14 min -USA-1 37,898
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Pegasus 250,402
Thai Prince and his Naked Wife 32 min MANU RAJ 1
avandia 2014 35 min LisaTx 78
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 35 min Aura Mytha 596,593
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 59 min truth 512,245
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr zack 264
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr River Tam 217,105
•••
•••
•••