THIS POSTER HAS PROBLEMS

Northridge, CA

#525230 Aug 9, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to make anything up, that’s your prerogative. Fact will ALWAYS win over BS
Fact is the that he was born into a christian family, raised christian, used christian belief and methods, the Vatican sent him an ambassador, they also have NEVER excommunicated him for his crimes of mass murder, which is more than can be said for a woman who is raped terminates a single unwanted pregnancy.
By the way, let's follow this illogic of yours.

Albert Einstein was raised in a Jewish religious home, Charles Darwin, Socrates, Plato, etc. and all fact will ALWAYS win over BS
Fact is the that they were born into christian families, raised christian, used christian belief and methods,

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#525231 Aug 9, 2012
THIS POSTER HAS PROBLEMS wrote:
<quoted text>What I find interesting is this, Southern racist who own guns, only had and have an issue now that blacks also own guns. Seems fair. I guess racist like you, were find as long as you knew that the blacks that you wanted to shoot did not have guns.
Sad, it was the gun and the gun only that allowed us to steal this land from the Indians. Unless, you are willing to undo all the gains acquired by way of the gun, you are just a coward sissy who is afraid because those you pissed off now have guns.
Project much do you? Let me clue you in , you're a demented idiot that knows nothing about me , my ethnic group , or location.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#525232 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>Wow, you sound like a vile and malignant person. I assure you that this person is Chunky Punky, so you will have to conjure up some one else to assist you in feeling better about yourself.
Besides, it does not seem to bother you that Happy Lesbo has an incest child with her brother. That happens to be true, she has said as much. Shall we discuss that? No, and why would that be/
If what you say about this person is true, then it makes you the sick and scum sucking person here. If what you say is not true, then it makes you the sick and scum sucking person here.
I hope you feel better about yourself now, because no one else does
Also, I know for a fact, that this Chunky Punky is not the same one and that one was better than you. This one has a lot of information, which probably pisses you off more.
Well you sound like an ignorant moron. Same screen name, same abusive stance, same writing style, even the same hatreds.

Honey, I will not tolerate abuse and if some tries to hurt me than I retaliate. Sorry you don’t like that but that just tough

Discus what you want, it’s a public forum, but you may find it’s a bit one sided.

Oh and you lie, not even well but one thing is for sure you are now known as a lies as well as a sock puppet
Truth makes they run

Northridge, CA

#525234 Aug 9, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Project much do you? Let me clue you in , you're a demented idiot that knows nothing about me , my ethnic group , or location.
Project much do you? Let me clue you in , you're a demented idiot that knows nothing about me , my ethnic group , or location. I know by your posts, that you are a racsit bigoted idiot. If you don't want that known, then don't post in that manner. Easy, sleezy, that is why you are sneezy.

#525237 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>So, idiot, then booots is a Christian and waaassssuup is still an atheist, or go back to one, you are an idiot.
Hitler was indeed gay, so that changes everything.
Actually, liar, Hitler denounced Christianity and religion, which smacks you in the mouth. This is documented, because he had to do so, or the government would have continued taking 10% of his income to go to his registered church.
Bollocks, total bollocks written by Hitler’s left testicle.

There is no evidence that Hitler was gay, he had several heterosexual relationships with women and none with men. Considering he was a very public figure do you not wonder why? He even outlawed homosexuality for f*cks sake.

No he did not, Just like the homosexuality story Hitler haters spread it about, nothing more, nothing less. He did make some speeches that can be “interpreted” as anti christian, particularly by people looking for such an interpretation but he made many more in their favour of christianity and passed laws to bolster christianity in Germany

#525240 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>You're an idiot and a clueless one at that.
Yup and I see the copious contribution you have made to this thread. Oh sorry that was someone else.

You don’t like retribution then don’t ask for it
Truth makes them run

Northridge, CA

#525241 Aug 9, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
some tries
that just tough
Discus

not even well but one thing

known as a lies
since, you have the dyslexia of a 12 year old, I will help, although these are signs of ignorance, not your scramble brain.

some one tries

that is just tough

Discuss

not even well, but one thing

known as a liar

Glad I could help. Now, say thank you, H Lesbo.
Truth makes them run

Northridge, CA

#525242 Aug 9, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
nonsense
Bollocks, total bollocks written by Hitler’s gay left testicle.
There is documented evidence that Hitler was gay, he had no heterosexual relationships with women and plenty with boys and men. Considering he was a very public figure do you not wonder why? He even outlawed homosexuality for f*cks sake. Yes, he also commited suicide, which gays don't do?

No he did not, Just like the homosexuality story Hitler was clearly gay, nothing more, nothing less. He did make some speeches that can be “interpreted” as anti gay, particularly by people looking for such an interpretation but he made many more in their favour of homosexuality and passed laws to bolster homosexuality gene research in Germany.
Truth makes them run

Northridge, CA

#525243 Aug 9, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
nonsense
Retribution? Is that what you call your foot in your mouth. Yup and I see the copious contribution you have made to this thread. Oh sorry that was someone else.
You don’t like retribution then don’t ask for it.

You have got to be kidding, scramble brain.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#525245 Aug 9, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Difference being that Hitler did not change his views, so you can make as many stupid comparisons as you wish, it does not make them any less stupid.
He DID change his views. He was baptised as an infant?? Like he MEANT to do that. He ran a political campaign to get elected in Germany. Once he became Dictator, he changed everything up & didn't care what people thought.

Again, from his own book, Mein Kampf "my struggle":

In Hitler’s words “the heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity”

"The reason why the ancient world was so pure, light and serene was that it knew nothing of the two great scourges: the pox and Christianity!"

"Christianity is a prototype of Bolshevism: the mobilisation by the Jew of the masses of slaves with the object of undermining society. Thus one understands that the healthy elements of the Roman world were proof against this doctrine."

“This planet is”

Since: Jun 12

wonderfull

#525250 Aug 9, 2012
LOL:

Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.

9 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

8 - You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune God.

7 - Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including women, children, and trees!

6 - You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

5 - You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.

4 - You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects - will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."

3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot r

1 - You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the bible.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#525251 Aug 9, 2012
Orange County blues wrote:
<quoted text>Gee- I'm sorry- I didn't realize the title of this thread was: OCB, prove you love your husband.
In the meantime, you want everyone to believe in your god and the supposed son of your god, so does that mean you're elevating me and/or my husband to GOD-like status???
Wow- thanks!!!!
BTW, I don't recall ever posting my feelings toward the man in my life other than having said that he is wonderful and is the ONLY man who has ANY right to call me "babe".
Why do you lie, LIAR???
"Liar"? Nope. Sorry that you're too dopey to understand an ANALOGY.

Proving your love for your husband, to anyone other than yourself, is an impossible feat. You CANNOT prove it. Me proving God's existance, to anyone other than me, is also an impossible feat.

Did you read that WHOLE POST, babe? Please do BEFORE another ignorant response.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#525254 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>Sigh....if you concede- as you did earlier- that there are and have been bad Christians just like there are bad people to be found in EVERY religion- why are you still going on about this?
Rhetorical question since you make it SO obvious that you think ALL who are Christian are above any sort of demonic behavior.
You think all who are Christian are perfect people and are heads above everyone else.
I do not.

I do not.

Anything else? I mean, other than your ignorant opinions of me, a person you do not know.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#525264 Aug 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You wanna prosecute people for love???
Post by BT42-Because they HAVE read their "holey" book. Having realized(at least subconsciously) that it is rampanty errant historically, extremely narscissistic, masochistic in it's entirety, and much of it's verse bordering on delusion, while at the same time being portrayed as a "guidebook for the christian life" by its organization(the church). Anyone who, "today", exhibits the behavior portrayed by the characters in this book would be recommended for psychological treatment.

One might find this acceptable, say 500 years ago(due to the extreme ignorance of the society). However, it is all but impossible for any subjugate of this religion to rationally justify such ideology as acceptable(or even sane) today.

Reply by R R- You wanna prosecute people for love???

Where do you see any mention of "love" ...there is none...are you trying to convey any rational point?, or simply deflecting...It appears so, as you deleted most of that which you were replying to.

One can only deduct that you can not handle the actuality of the truth concerning the code of ethics espoused by your scriptures...and rightly so...it is absurd, to say the least.

“This planet is”

Since: Jun 12

wonderfull

#525271 Aug 9, 2012
Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian

10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.

9 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

8 - You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune God.

7 - Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including women, children, and trees!

6 - You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

5 - You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.

4 - You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects - will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."

3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling on the floor and speaking in 'tounges' is all the proof you need for your christianity.

2 - While you accuse atheists of mythical crimes, you yourself wish death and 'eternal damnation' to homosexuals, atheists and people with other religions. Aswell as ignoring the fact that most crimes are commited by fundies like you.

1 - You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the bible. And yet you still consider yourself a true christian.

Location hidden

#525272 Aug 9, 2012
Phil Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity has more than 3 gods. Besides the trinity, there are Satan, several hierarchies of angels and demons, ghosts and often saints.
A ghost or angel is as much a god as the main ones. Has its own agenda which can be swayed by mortal requests and prayers, and can act in many physical supernatural ways.
Not to mention "Mary" who the cathaholics crowned (by edict)"queen of heaven" thereby removing "Asherah"(queen of the heavens), who already was their god's(EL)consort. How convenient that the cathaholics(mere men) can dictate who is their god's consort!!!

Location hidden

#525278 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>Sigh....if you concede- as you did earlier- that there are and have been bad Christians just like there are bad people to be found in EVERY religion- why are you still going on about this?
Rhetorical question since you make it SO obvious that you think ALL who are Christian are above any sort of demonic behavior.
You think all who are Christian are perfect people and are heads above everyone else.
Of course, what may very well drive you insane is your belief that all Christians are above such heinous acts along with your belief that we are all born worthless POS sinners, for how you reconcile those two concepts is quite the mystery, but that's your problem.
In any case, Hitler WAS a professed Christian just as many- and actually most- in the KKK are.
And as Christianity IS the biggest religion in the world and has been for ages if not always, the odds of course favor that more suffering, persecution, torture and death has been carried out in the name of Christianity more than any other religion ever known to mankind.
That doesn't mean EVERY Christian is a madman; but being Christian does not mean one is automatically exempt from having the ability or the desire to commit heinous acts.
History bears that truth.
I aint fraid no ghost

Lansdowne, PA

#525281 Aug 9, 2012
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Ow! I am wounded by such wit, such cutting remarks are so hurtful, how can I possibly recover from such a riposte...
You are surplus flesh, lacking in basic rhythm. You are a figure of ridicule and obnoxiousness. The moral equivalent of a nematode worm. You are a breathing emptiness, a perambulating void in the human species. You suffer from sourness and premature senility. You are a loathsome disease upon these boards, you are a meat-slapper possessed of drooling jaws which are afflicted with terminal slackness. Among your hobbies are scratching your testicles and then inhaling the odour from your always damp fingers, your parents gave up attempting to prevent you from doing it on your 23rd birthday. You cause Quakers to riot and Pentecostals to be struck dumb. If your mother had not stapled a pork chop to your throat even your pet dog would have shunned you as a child.
ROTFLMAO!

I'm gonna save post on "My Favorites" category.
Can I use some of these quotes if need be?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#525282 Aug 9, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Post by BT42-Because they HAVE read their "holey" book. Having realized(at least subconsciously) that it is rampanty errant historically, extremely narscissistic, masochistic in it's entirety, and much of it's verse bordering on delusion, while at the same time being portrayed as a "guidebook for the christian life" by its organization(the church). Anyone who, "today", exhibits the behavior portrayed by the characters in this book would be recommended for psychological treatment.
One might find this acceptable, say 500 years ago(due to the extreme ignorance of the society). However, it is all but impossible for any subjugate of this religion to rationally justify such ideology as acceptable(or even sane) today.
Reply by R R- You wanna prosecute people for love???
Where do you see any mention of "love" ...there is none...are you trying to convey any rational point?, or simply deflecting...It appears so, as you deleted most of that which you were replying to.
One can only deduct that you can not handle the actuality of the truth concerning the code of ethics espoused by your scriptures...and rightly so...it is absurd, to say the least.
When you wrote "the book", I assume you mean the Bible...

As I saw no mention of "love" in your post, I wanted to correct you in that "love" is all throughout the Bible.

John 3:16  “For God so loved the world,that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 8:37-39  No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
1 John 3:1  See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him.

John 3:16  “For God so loved the world,that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 8:37-39  No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
1 John 3:1  See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him.

http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/bible...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#525283 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>Please- do NOT agree with me- not that you actually do anyway.
And take your blessings from your god- your CONDITIONAL blessings and shove 'em up there right next to your loaded gun up your butt.
And uh....it's G*N*P, you MORON!!!! And not only did I already know what it stands for, unlike YOU I even knew the correct initials.
Uh...G*D*P stands for gross DOMESTIC product- not gross NATIONAL product and no doubt you are IGNORANT as to the different meanings between the two.
Surprise, surprise......NOT!!!!
ooops! Typo! I meant DOMESTIC product... My bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min New Age Spiritual... 607,072
Scientific proof for God's existence 4 min Rick in Kansas 500
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 567,404
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 min ChromiuMan 5,756
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min eyeful 97,435
Homosexuals are servants and human children of ... 28 min eyeful 6
What If People Made Fun Of Your God 28 min Kid_Tomorrow 17
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rick in Kansas 267,320
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 23 hr henk 175
More from around the web