Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"EWWWWW!!!! ICKY!!! YUCK!!!" - Exactly!!!
I couldn't be with an old, liberal, gun hating lady like you!!
*BAAARF*
Sweet Jebus EffyMae git yer bible I gots my gun we is late fer church

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. now OCB - that's waaasssuuup, our sweet little, somewhat deranged, curmudgeon ..
.. you just want to have sex with waaasssuuup ....
.. WARNING: he's my #1 man ..
.. 2nd WARNING: and, YD is my #1 woman ..
DISCLAIMER
**The contents of this post is not based on established fact ..
P.S. Make Redneck your #1 man and you'll forever live in Topix bliss.
huh - "deranged, curmudgeon"?!

i understand the Gospel in a world that doesn't. also, i may not condone all behavior and i exercise my my civil right to do so, but that don't make me any more of a curmudgeon than you, babe!

YOU ARE FORGIVEN if you'll only believe the Forgiver!

what so deranged and angry about this message, my friend?:)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

Orange County blues wrote:
<quoted text>But as it is man-made laws that govern this country, should you commit a crime, the courts won't care what your religious beliefs are or that you think your god's word is the highest authority.
After the judge, your lawyer and the prosecutor compose themselves after laughing quite heartily, you would be sentenced for whatever crime you committed with absolutely no consideration given because of your personal religious beliefs.
Then good thing God's laws don't conflict with American laws. I'm fine.
Reality

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Since carrying a loaded gun in your car is illegal, I don't do that. Whenever it's in my truck it's always in a case & the bullets are in the bed of the truck. That is required by law.
It's very difficult to get a carry license here, most civilians don't have that priveledge to carry a gun. No civilian has the right to conceal a gun.
As far as the breaking & entering bad guy, I'm always prepared. I have two pistols, one in each nightstand. I've made sure my wife is fully prepared to defend herself & "aim low" as we don't want to kill anyone. I also have my shotgun loaded & by my bed. There's really no greater gun fear than that ominous CLICK-CLOCK of a shotgun
You are a stone cold idiot. Had you ever actually received any formal training on the use of a hand gun then you would fully under stand that you never shoot,to wound. If you got the balls ( you don't) to pull, cock, level and aim a loaded weapon on a person, you had better have the balls to use it as intended. That is to take that persons life.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>To YOU. To YOU. To YOU.
But it is NOT all about YOU.
And it's really STUPID to use a book of FAITH not having been proven to be the word of any god as your proof of god.
I may as well post quotes from "Twas The Night Before Christmas" as proof of the existence of Santa Claus.
Or maybe excerpts from any number of Mother Goose stories as proof that animals can talk.
To me, it's all about me. Just as it is to you.

It amazes me that ignorant or weak-minded people compare something as astounding as the Bible to children's stories. But that's all you!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, you are not knowledgeable about what homosexuality really is. Yes, in most cases, we are born male or female, but there are exceptions to that also, with a person born with both sex parts, and their actual sex is not obvious, though checking the X and Y chromosomes might disclose what they are genetically.
Homosexuality is however a trait that one is born with, and except in forced cases where a person performs homosexual acts against their own desires, the person is oriented, when sexually mature, to want sex with their same sex.
Because sex, especially in a man, requires desire and arousal to even be possible, one does not choose to want homosexual acts if they are not aroused by someone of the same sex.
However, even if all that is bogus, there still is no legitimate reason to persecute or discriminate against a recognizable minority of our population, who are of no danger to anyone besides themselves and their willing partner, just because some people have an aversion to gays.
As far as moral compass, I would hardly ever say that the USA, looking at its history, even in my lifetime, has a very respectable moral compass, nor has it ever. That is not comparing it with other countries, but rather just comparing it to what a good moral compass would look like.
Your opinion of America is lacking. You don't know what you're talking about. American is freedom. We have many freedoms that many other countries are not as fortunate to have.

As the melting pot of many races and religions, we are responsible for keeping the opportunities available that were promised by our forefathers when they founded this country: life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. America was built on multiple cultural backgrounds fleeing persecution, poverty and lives without simple freedoms.

America is:

Independence

Hard work

Inventiveness

Personal ambition

Risk-taking

Commitment

Skepticism

Honesty

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a stone cold idiot. Had you ever actually received any formal training on the use of a hand gun then you would fully under stand that you never shoot,to wound. If you got the balls ( you don't) to pull, cock, level and aim a loaded weapon on a person, you had better have the balls to use it as intended. That is to take that persons life.
No, it isn't. A gun is for defense. In most cases the trigger doesn't even need to be pulled.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
And I am NOT the one trying to force religion or anything else down the throats of others- that would be YOU- just as that was also another "good" Christian- ADOLF HITLER.
You think Hitler was "good"??????????

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

I really have to wonder why the only people here trying to convince others that there is a god are so-called "Christians".
After all, with over 500,000 posts on a thread that's been going for over 4 years now, it's interesting that out of all these posts I've yet to see even ONE post from a Jewish person, a Buddhist, a Hindu, those who practice Shinto, Islamist, or any other religion claiming that THEIR beliefs are the right ones and that anyone who believes differently is wrong, is going to be sorry for believing differently, etc.
I really am quite puzzled as to why the so-called Christians on this thread are SO insecure that they all have to clamor, rage and rant about their beliefs and all the more since not ONE of them has yet to provide any actual PROOF of the existence of ANY god.
While I realize the mere mortal men who wrote the bible wanted to insure that the masses stay as ignorant and as fearful as possible, I didn't think they also intended for people to be as insecure as the so-called Christians on this thread portray themselves to be.
I really am quite puzzled as to why the so-called Atheists on this thread are SO insecure that they all have to clamor, rage and rant about their beliefs and all the more since not ONE of them has yet to provide any actual PROOF of the non-existence of ANY god.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>And THAT is where you are wrong. Sorry, bub, but your narcissism and misplaced sense of importance doesn't carry over onto ME.
I am VERY well aware that not only is it NOT all about ME, very little is all about ME.
Don't forget- one of my mantras is:
ONE PEOPLE, ONE PLANET
No- what is amazing is using a book that hasn't been proven to be fact to back up your claim that the existence of a god is fact.
That is no difference than using "Twas The Night Before Christmas" as my "proof" that Santa Claus exists.
That your very young and sophomoric mind doesn't see that as a very apt comparison- well, that IS all YOU.
What is weak-minded is not realizing that you can't use what hasn't been proven to be fact as proof of something else that hasn't been proven to be fact.
Ok, I see even more clearly how blinded you are. You can't see past your smug little nose to imagine a bigger picture. If you can't, you'll never have proof of God.

Or what do you Deist's call God, "the Supreme Architect"?? Same thing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

Post #525085-
To the MORON who disagrees that it's NOT illegal to keep a loaded gun in your car in Florida:
"Vehicle carry without a license is allowed, but only when concealed from view and when the firearm is either "securely encased" or not immediately available for use. "Securely encased" means in a glove compartment, whether or not locked; snapped in a holster; in a gun case, whether or not locked; in a zippered gun case; or in a closed box or container which requires a lid or cover to be opened for access.[2] Vehicle carry on one's person inside a vehicle without a license is not allowed.
Once a firearm is securely encased, it can be stored anywhere inside the vehicle and is not limited to just the glove compartment/center console.
Additionally, there is no prohibition of a firearm being loaded at any time."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Flor...
There ya go, MORON judge.
Carry a loaded gun in my truck?? Damn, I'm moving to Florida!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Wow- what a word twister you are.
My quotes around the word "good" (followed by the word Christian) should have clued you in to what I was saying.
Like YOU, Hitler was yet another "good" Christian.
Got it now?
What makes you think Hitler was a "good" Christian??

You know a little about what he did, right?

Whether or not he was Christian, he didn't act like one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>You still don't get that a negative can NOT be proven, huh?
Surprise, surprise.....NOT.
No, I don't get it. God is not a negative, why do you people try that play-on words to back yourselves up?

God is real. Always has been. Always will be. It is YOUR burden to prove (to yourself) otherwise.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>HITLER was no less of a "good" Christian than YOU are.
Hitler went on and on and on about how he was doing the work of the same god and the same Jesus that YOU believe in.
Not sure why you're attempting to shoot (and malign) the messenger other than to (needlessly) prove yet again what a duplicitous cretin you are.....
Here ya go, bitch. From Wikipedia:

"Some recent works have asserted that he was in no way an orthodox Christian or an atheist, and may have been a deist."

SUCK THAT

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

Hitler went on and on and on about how he was doing the work of the same god and the same Jesus that YOU believe in.
Not sure why you're attempting to shoot (and malign) the messenger other than to (needlessly) prove yet again what a duplicitous cretin you are.....
More from Wikipedia:

"Something of Hitler's religious beliefs can be gathered from his public and private statements, however they present a conflicting picture of a man who appears spiritual and yet against organized religion."

----------

Don't Deists believe in not having "organized religion"?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

More Hitler "good Christian" for you...

Albert Speer quotes Hitler stating, "You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"

----------

Hitler's intimate, Joseph Goebbels said that it is his opinion that Hitler was "deeply religious but entirely anti-Christian."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>You STILL don't get the meaning of the quotation marks- HILARIOUS!!!
And whether or not YOU are a Christian, you don't ACT like one.
And I know MUCH more than a little about what he did, you DWEEB.
And I know MUCH more about MOST things than you do, you DWEEB.
Actually, I have NO doubt I have FORGOTTEN MUCH more than YOU have ever learned.
And I've yet to see one so-called Christian on this thread who acts like what is actually a GOOD Christian.
You fancy yourselves to be "good" Christians just as ADOLF HITLER fancied HIMSELF to be a "good" Christian.
You no more know the meaning of the religion you profess to believe in and live by than Adolf Hitler did.
Do you GET it YET?????
Take a gun, lube it up & SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!!! STOP COMPARING ME TO HITLER YOU BITCH!

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You think Hitler was "good"??????????
He was a christian as was Stalin, as are Radovan Karadzic and Ratko Mladic, as is the IRA, the KKK, the NLFT, as is Anders Behring Breivik and James Holmes.

All good christians to a murdering man

That does not mean that they are good human beings

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>YOU are doing a play on words- not ME!!!
I didn't SAY god was a negative- what is WRONG with you???
You asked for proof that god does NOT exist.
What does NOT exist can NOT be proven to NOT exist- why is this SO hard for you to comprehend???
AGAIN- and for the UMPTEENTH time:
Why don't we try to prove that any or all of the following do NOT exist:
Santa Claus
The Tooth Fairy
Leprechauns
Unicorns (pink or any other color)
Little green Martians (or big green Martians for that matter)
Go ahead- PROVE to me that any or all of the above do NOT exist.
You CAN'T. I CAN'T. NO ONE can.
So why are you asking the totally inane question for proof that a god does NOT exist?
It is only what IS that can be proven to exist- a negative- meaning proving that something does NOT exist- is a fallacious argument with no basis in logic or reason.
Then prove your opinion that God is as make belive as Mother Goose...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Oh my......your BP has simply GOT to be off the charts, but you said the other day that you don't think you could get a BP reading anyway, which makes NO sense unless ICE WATER is running through your veins instead of BLOOD, which also seems to have been the case with your fellow "good" Christian- ADOLF HITLER.
If you don't think Hitler was a Christian, perhaps you will see otherwise based on the following:
To deny the influence of Christianity on Hitler and its role in World War II, means that you must ignore history and forever bar yourself from understanding the source of German anti-Semitism and how the WWII atrocities occurred.
By using historical evidence of Hitler's and his henchmen's own words, this section aims to show how mixing religion with politics can cause conflicts, not only against religion but against government and its people. This site, in no way, condones Nazism, Neo-Nazism, fascist governments, or anti-Semitism, but instead, warns against them.
"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross.
As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.
-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)
We demand liberty for all religious denominations in the State, so far as they are not a danger to it and do not militate against the morality and moral sense of the German race. The Party, as such, stands for positive Christianity, but does not bind itself in the matter of creed to any particular confession. It combats the Jewish-materialist spirit within and without us, and is convinced that our nation can achieve permanent health from within only on the principle: the common interest before self-interest.
Hitler not only believed in Jesus (which alone made him a Christian) but his work against the Jews came straight from Christian theological reasoning just as had many Christian saints of the past. His Christian expressions of "Lord God," "Living Christ," and "Lord and Savior" indicates his acknowledgement of Jesus as God and his acceptance of a resurrected Christ (for what else can "Living" and "Savior" mean except from a resurrected state?). Hitler also believed in the supernatural concept of life after death. In Mein Kampf he wrote, "a religion in the Aryan sense cannot be imagined which lacks the conviction of survival after death in some form."
http://www.nobeliefs.com/hitlerchristian.htm
Want more?
I'm just giving you the FACTS- I am just the messenger of those FACTS- so why are you trying to "shoot" me with your big bad gun?
You dumb ass, I said I can't get a proper BP reading of myself from 20 YEARS ago...

It's well known that Hitler was only publicly Christian and privately not Christian.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

403 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min Hidingfromyou 93,861
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min MUQ1 257,034
reason topix is GOING OUT OF STYLE 8 min Fine 3
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min confrinting with the word 533,691
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 13 min MUQ1 36,558
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 22 min cretin56 4,117
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 32 min Patrick 224,681
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 49 min UIdiotRaceMakeWorldPeace 172,577
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr gianni cartooni 115,654
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 8 hr rahx 124
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••