“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#525206 Aug 9, 2012
Orange County blues wrote:
<quoted text>Good- then vote for ROMNEY who is DEFINITELY not a CHRISTIAN.
Mo. I'm voting for no president this year. There's no one worthy of my vote.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#525207 Aug 9, 2012
Chunky_Punky wrote:
<quoted text>
For example, if I travel to Mt. McKinsey and go to the top and make a panoramic mental picture of all that I see, that is proof. Now, when I return, every single person can reject the evidence that I convey, that is not subjective that is just refusal and rejection of proof. So, the proof is always possible, but the person simply rejects it, for in her world 1+1=3.
VERY good analogy.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#525208 Aug 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If some KKK members are Christian, then they are fanatics & don't represent the whole of Christianity. Just like the fanatic Muslims on 9/11, they don't represent all Muslims, just their fanatical group.
Don't compare the two.
I think I was more interested in pointing out the hypocrisy of the USA permitting such groups to function freely, rather than suggesting that though they claim to be Christians they represent all American Christians, which certainly they don't.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#525209 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>Sorry, but there really is no proof that a mortal man known as Jesus Christ ever existed. It is NOT an established fact.
"No one has the slightest physical evidence to support a historical Jesus; no artifacts, dwelling, works of carpentry, or self-written manuscripts. All claims about Jesus derive from writings of other people. There occurs no contemporary Roman record that shows Pontius Pilate executing a man named Jesus. Devastating to historians, there occurs not a single contemporary writing that mentions Jesus. All documents about Jesus came well after the life of the alleged Jesus from either: unknown authors, people who had never met an earthly Jesus, or from fraudulent, mythical or allegorical writings. Although one can argue that many of these writings come from fraud or interpolations, I will use the information and dates to show that even if these sources did not come from interpolations, they could still not serve as reliable evidence for a historical Jesus, simply because all sources about Jesus derive from hearsay accounts.
Hearsay means information derived from other people rather than on a witness' own knowledge.
Courts of law do not generally allow hearsay as testimony, and nor does honest modern scholarship. Hearsay does not provide good evidence, and therefore, we should dismiss it."
http://www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm
"Cases for Christ's existence have been made by some but never hold up to a simple fact check as shown below. Historically speaking the absolute lack of evidence for a figure of the said time period means one of two things; the figure was very insignificant or did not exist. As it stands there is absolutely no historical evidence for the figure Jesus of Nazareth, son of Joseph, thus there is no reason to suggest he ever existed."
http://truth-saves.com/jesus-christ-never-exi...
Of course, you can cite sources that say otherwise, and I can cite more sources that say there is no proof of Jesus' existence.
But as you can see, his existence IS disputed.
And even IF a mortal man named Jesus Christ existed, there is STILL no proof that he was the son of god just as there is no proof that there is ANY god.
Are you really posting lies, opinion & rhetoric of obvious anti-Christian websites?!?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
redneck

Cave Junction, OR

#525210 Aug 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, you don't know what your talkng about but even if, IF, Hitler was Christian he sure didn't act like one.
Second, I don't care that Hussein is black (althoug technically he's half-white, but whatever). I care that Hussein is a terrible president. I also care that his father was Muslim, it was fanatic Muslims that attacked us on 9/11. I also care that he went to a fanatical, anti-American church for twenty years. I also care that he had virtually no experience - definitely not enough to be the president. I also care that most people voted for hom ONLY because he's 1/2 black AND he promised government handouts.
Hitler and Mussolini were devout catholics who work closely with Pope PiusXII. The Holocaust was a christian on Jew atrosity that the Pope was aware of. After the war,the church formed ODESSA to help SS officers to escape to South America. Todays Pope is a nazi. And you sound like a bigot. PEACE

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#525211 Aug 9, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that is the story that I remembered and mentioned in one of my previous posts. That man should have done prison time for that shooting, especially since it was Hallowe'en. Was he prepared to shoot every person who came to his door dressed in costume?
I can just imagine how the people involved with that exchange program would try to give some sort of a reason to that boys parents. No explanation would be enough.
Explanation: America, love it or leave it. Don't come to America & expect us to conform to your "homeland's" standards. You conform to ours.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#525212 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>Thanks.
I'm an OUT of here until the PSYCHOPATH known as Punky/Chunky/Moldilocks/ and countless other user names is permanently banned from Topix.
This "person" is sick, is disruptive and is abusive like NO ONE else on this thread is and HE/SHE/IT is a very unpleasant and unwelcome distraction.
I have many other things to attend to, so it seems now is a good time do to so.
Peace out.
aawwwwww....... Did you get butt hurt?
redneck

Cave Junction, OR

#525213 Aug 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really posting lies, opinion & rhetoric of obvious anti-Christian websites?!?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Your extremely closed mind makes me wonder how you learned to research anything.Oh,that's right. You don't.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#525214 Aug 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, you don't know what your talkng about but even if, IF, Hitler was Christian he sure didn't act like one.
Second, I don't care that Hussein is black (althoug technically he's half-white, but whatever). I care that Hussein is a terrible president. I also care that his father was Muslim, it was fanatic Muslims that attacked us on 9/11. I also care that he went to a fanatical, anti-American church for twenty years. I also care that he had virtually no experience - definitely not enough to be the president. I also care that most people voted for hom ONLY because he's 1/2 black AND he promised government handouts.
Of course he acted like a christian, have you never read the babble, genocide and murder are rife. Racial and national hatreds are par for the course. Perhaps you need to read some history rather than forming opinions based on supermarket tabloids and local church news.

So why did you not attack his presidency then rather than going with the conspiracy theorists? Sound like a week argument of someone who does not have an argument

Wrong, it was fanatical terrorist that attacked the towers, just like it was fanatical terrorists that bombed Manchester and a fanatical idiot who shot and bombed nearly 100 people in Norway. Your impression of Islam is tempered by media hype, not by fact, again to many supermarket tabloids and local church news.

Not many people get much experience at being president, OK, bush could ask his daddy. You know, his first term he had a grand total of 0 years of presidential knowledge but he did have experience of buddying up with bin ladenís family

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#525215 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>Sorry, but there really is no proof that a mortal man known as Jesus Christ ever existed. It is NOT an established fact.
Sorry, there is really no proof that you love your husband. You've stated that, you can show you purple pixie unicorn marriage license, but that prooves nothing, it's just a man-made document. You or anyone else can NOT prove that you love him (or hate him for that matter).
It doesn't matter that you "know", it just makes you WILLFULLY IGNORANT and INTELLECTAULLY LAZY.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#525216 Aug 9, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
We used to play that same game a lot when I was young. We called it "hide and seek". When I was in school, the kids would play that game, and when I was 'it', they would take off and go do something else, leaving me playing all by myself.
Strange that a God, that did all the things believers claim He did, and wants only the very best for His human 'creations' would stoop to playing games, by hiding so that we have to seek to find Him. Kind of counter-productive.
Je's not hiding, He's everywhere. Imagine you're a bird flying in the sky, and you're frustrated that you can't find the air...

Mark 10:27

Jesus looked at them and said,ďWith man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.Ē

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#525217 Aug 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
God bless you too. I'm sure she'll make up something to "argue" your point...
No need to make anything up, thatís your prerogative. Fact will ALWAYS win over BS

Fact is the that he was born into a christian family, raised christian, used christian belief and methods, the Vatican sent him an ambassador, they also have NEVER excommunicated him for his crimes of mass murder, which is more than can be said for a woman who is raped terminates a single unwanted pregnancy.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#525218 Aug 9, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone who, "today", exhibits the behavior portrayed by the characters in this book would be recommended for psychological treatment..
You wanna prosecute people for love???

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#525219 Aug 9, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Voted into power Ė assumed dictatorship Ė I see you are just as logical as you were before your incarceration
I donít fail anything, I quote fact, just because it goes against your sensibilities does not make it any less factual.
That does not make him any less christian
What makes Hitler less Christian is his hatred for Christianity.

In Hitlerís words ďthe heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of ChristianityĒ

"The reason why the ancient world was so pure, light and serene was that it knew nothing of the two great scourges: the pox and Christianity!"

A few quotes from Hitler's Mein Kampf "my struggle":

"Christianity is a prototype of Bolshevism: the mobilisation by the Jew of the masses of slaves with the object of undermining society. Thus one understands that the healthy elements of the Roman world were proof against this doctrine."

--------

From his own book and from his own hand. Demy that FACT

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#525220 Aug 9, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to make anything up, thatís your prerogative. Fact will ALWAYS win over BS
Fact is the that he was born into a christian family, raised christian, used christian belief and methods, the Vatican sent him an ambassador, they also have NEVER excommunicated him for his crimes of mass murder, which is more than can be said for a woman who is raped terminates a single unwanted pregnancy.
Yayaya..... Just like Jjohn Holmes & Jeffrey Dahmer.... But they CHANGED THEIR VIEWS.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#525221 Aug 9, 2012
Chunky_Punky wrote:
<quoted text>It is called American and no longer under the British crown.

No it is not, it is a twisted sense of priority to want to move somewhere based solely on the fact that you can carry a gun in a truck. That is neither sane or American reasoning.
But who would think the most twisted foul and disgusting person in topix would think rationally?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#525222 Aug 9, 2012
Chunky_Punky wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but there is really no proof that you are not gay. It is NOT an establsihed fact. Your writings say differently. But, you can write that you are not gay, but would that be evidence of just the mortal claims of a meer human. Do you suggest that we take the writings of meer moral humans, since you deny that the Bible was written or inspired by God. For us to except your written claims that you are not gay, surely you must except the much more extensive written claims in the Bible that Jesus did exist.
Now, let's go back to your absent claim, since there is much evidence that a mortal man known as Jesus did exist, during that time and period and it is recorded.
Unlike you, I provided a link. I do not expect you to except it, because you need to hold onto your rejection.
http://thedevineevidence.com/jesus_history.ht...
CORNELIUS TACITUS (55 - 120 A.D.) Tacitus was a 1st and 2nd century Roman historian who lived through the reigns of over half a dozen
Roman emperors. Considered one of the greatest historians of ancient Rome, Tacitus verifies the Biblical account of Jesus' execution at the
hands of Pontius Pilate who governed Judea from 26-36 A.D. during the reign of Tiberius.
"Christus, the founder of the [Christian] name, was put to death by Pontius Pilate, procurator of Judea in the reign of Tiberius. But the
pernicious superstition, repressed for a time, broke out again, not only through Judea, where the mischief originated, by through the city of
Rome also." Annals XV, 44
What this passage reveals and how it confirms the Biblical account:
Jesus did exist
Jesus was the founder of Christianity
Jesus was put to death by Pilate
Christianity originated in Judea (With Jesus)
Christianity later spread to Rome (Through the Apostles and Evangelists)
Erroneous info...
Judea is nothing more than an area of land along the Med. coast into Sinai.
THIS POSTER HAS PROBLEMS

Northridge, CA

#525225 Aug 9, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
So, idiot, then booots is a Christian and waaassssuup is still an atheist, or go back to one, you are an idiot.

Hitler was indeed gay, so that changes everything.

Actually, liar, Hitler denounced Christianity and religion, which smacks you in the mouth. This is documented, because he had to do so, or the government would have continued taking 10% of his income to go to his registered church.
THIS POSTER HAS PROBLEMS

Northridge, CA

#525226 Aug 9, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Erroneous info...
Judea is nothing more than an area of land along the Med. coast into Sinai.
Erroneous info.......You dropped out of school at age 10.

I mean, we are making statements which are erroneous, right?
THIS POSTER HAS PROBLEMS

Northridge, CA

#525227 Aug 9, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
The welcome return, you back and still spewing vindictive spite and lying,Ė how long did you get, 3 months? How did you get on, did you get you butt f*cked by the bigger/harder prisoners?
Mein Kampf - "I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord..
"The folkish-minded man, in particular, has the sacred duty, each in his own denomination, of making people stop just talking superficially of God's will, and actually fulfill God's will, and not let God's word be desecrated. For God's will gave men their form, their essence and their abilities. Anyone who destroys His work is declaring war on the Lord's creation, the divine will
Publicly - I would like here to appeal to a greater than I, Count Lerchenfeld. He said in the last session of the Landtag that his feeling 'as a man and a Christian' prevented him from being an anti-Semite. I say: My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter... How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison
Privately - "I have never found pleasure in maltreating others, even if I know it isn't possible to maintain oneself in the world without force. Life is granted only to those who fight the hardest. It is the law of life: Defend yourself! The time in which we live has the appearance of the collapse of this idea. It can still take 100 or 200 years. I am sorry that, like Moses, I can only see the Promised Land from a distance.
Just think how your wife would turn in her grave is she heard your vile vomiting lies. Itís really pathetic how low grief can take a man
You're an idiot and a clueless one at that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min truth 604,925
Are afghans and turks white? (May '09) 7 min RodtheViking 428
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min WildWeirdWillie 175,594
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min guest 559,291
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min Rick in Kansas 265,072
2nd TRIAL OVER a Chicken? (Mar '13) 59 min EQUAL RIGHTS 24
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Haji Muhammad Abd... 441,762
More from around the web