Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#525141 Aug 9, 2012
Orange County blues wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh....Obama IS a Christian and he's a damn GOOD one.
Ya right. A "damn good" Christian doesn't do what Hussein does...

www.conservapedia.com/Obama 's_Religion

Location hidden

#525142 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>I'm comparing how good a CHRISTIAN you are to how good a CHRISTIAN Hitler was.
I am NOT comparing how good a PERSON you are to how NOT good a person Hitler was.
I mean- what are you first- a PERSON or a CHRISTIAN?
Don't twist it around. Just apologize because that was a very rude, unnecessary insult.

Your other insults are bad, but none as bad as that one.

Location hidden

#525143 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>Well, maybe YOU COULD care less, which means you DO care; in MY case, I COULDN'T care less.
Why do you have to argue semantics? Let it go, you know what I meant.

Location hidden

#525144 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>
You have proven you care not about any of your fellow Americans who don't have health insurance/health care, children who are chronically hungry, people who are homeless and people who can't find jobs.
Proven what? I've stated that I DO volunteer with kids. I help, I spend money on them, I help feed & clothe them. How is that not caring?

I have also stated that health care is important, but health insurance is overrated. But NOBODY is entitled to free health care, except kids, elderly & disabled.

I DO NOT CARE about bums. They all seem to be bums by choice. Give 'em a buck, they'll just go buy booze. It's their own fault, they're own their own.

The job problem in America is very bad. I KNOW this. Maybe if your beloved Hussein would quit stickin his neck in everyone's business we'd be able to start a healthy recovery. It seems that all he does for the economy is the boost the govenments payroll & spending by taxing all the little guys while beefing up his union buddies.

Got that? So stop posting that I dont care about hungry kids or healthy people or jobless people because I DO.

I DONT care about bums.

“I am who I am”

Since: Jun 11

Upstate NY

#525155 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>Oh- I think we ALL understand the TITLE of this thread.
As to the meaning of god, that varies from person to person, religion to religion and culture to culture.
In the meantime, not one person, not one religion and not one culture has yet to prove the existence of ANY god.
This is true. But only because proof itself is a subjective word. It's also a two way street of thought. One side can provide all the evidence it wants, but if the opposition is adamant in rejecting all of the evidence to avoid an unwelcome conclusion, then proof isn't possible, and it never will be.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#525159 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>Uh....I quoted several speeches he made and that he was a Christian is also found in his book "Mein Kampf".
.. you can learn a great deal about a person from the books they read. They reflect personal interests ..

.. Hitler was an avid reader and his private library included many underlined passages ..

.. one of the most heavily marked books is MAGIC by Ernst Schertel, a writer whose name is associated with sadomasochism, satanism and flagellation ..

.. in thick pencil, Hitler heavily marked the following passage, "He who does not carry demonic seeds within him will never give birth to a new world order." ..

Magic: History, Theory, Practice -
http://www.amazon.com/Magic-History-Practice-...

“I am who I am”

Since: Jun 11

Upstate NY

#525161 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>It is not because you believe that I call you ignorant and lazy.
It is because you won't acknowledge that that is exactly what it IS- a BELIEF and not a FACT.
And sorry, but to present unproven BELIEFS as FACT IS WILLFULLY IGNORANT and INTELLECTUALLY LAZY.
I think we often combine beliefs and facts in a way that they really shouldn't be. I have beliefs, but these beliefs are based upon historical facts. Jesus existed and was crucified. This is an established fact within historical scholarly academic communities. No reputable scholar of ancient history that I'm aware of disputes this. Even atheist and agnostic scholars of history admit this much. It's the subsequent reported resurrection of Jesus and the growth of the church that is in question among people.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#525166 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>Oh- I think we ALL understand the TITLE of this thread.
As to the meaning of god, that varies from person to person, religion to religion and culture to culture.
In the meantime, not one person, not one religion and not one culture has yet to prove the existence of ANY god.
Spot on!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#525170 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>It HAS happened.
"Yoshihiro Hattori (&#26381;&#37096; &#21083;&#19976; Hattori Yoshihiro?, November 22, 1975 Ė October 17, 1992) was a Japanese exchange student residing in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States at the time of his death. Hattori was on his way to a Halloween party and he went to the wrong house by accident. The property owner, Rodney Peairs, shot and killed Hattori, thinking he was trespassing with criminal intent. The controversial homicide, and Peairs's subsequent acquittal in the state court of Louisiana, received worldwide attention.
Two months into his stay in the United States, he received an invitation, along with Webb Haymaker, his homestay brother, to a Halloween party organized for Japanese exchange students on October 17, 1992. Hattori went dressed in a tuxedo in imitation of John Travolta from Saturday Night Fever. Upon their arrival in the quiet working-class neighborhood where the party was held, the boys mistook the Peairses' residence for their intended destination due to the similarity of the address and the Halloween decorations on the outside of the house, and proceeded to step out of their car and walk to the front door.(Fujio 2004; Harper n.d.)
Hattori and Haymaker rang the front doorbell but, seemingly receiving no response, began to walk back to their car. Meanwhile, inside the house, their arrival had not gone unnoticed. Bonnie Peairs had peered out the side door and saw them. Mrs. Peairs, startled, retreated inside, locked the door, and said to her husband, "Rodney, get your gun." Hattori and Haymaker were walking to their car when the carport door was opened again, this time by Mr. Peairs. He was armed with a loaded and cocked .44 magnum revolver. He pointed it at Hattori, and yelled "Freeze." Simultaneously, Hattori, likely thinking he said "please," stepped back towards the house, saying "We're here for the party." Haymaker, seeing the weapon, shouted after Hattori, but Peairs fired his weapon at point blank range at Hattori, hitting him in the chest, and then ran back inside.(Kernodle 2002; Fujio 2004; Harper n.d.) Haymaker rushed to Hattori, badly wounded and lying where he fell, on his back. Haymaker ran to the home next door to the Peairses' house for help. Neither Mr. Peairs nor his wife came out of their house until the police arrived, about 40 minutes after the shooting. Mrs. Peairs shouted to a neighbor to "go away" when the neighbor called for help. One of the Peairses' children later told police that her mother asked, "Why did you shoot him?"
The shot had pierced the upper and lower lobes of Hattori's left lung, and exited through the area of the seventh rib; he died in the ambulance minutes later, from loss of blood.[1]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoshihiro_Hattor...
I'm not saying that is the norm, but it DOES happen. There was something definitely not mentally right with the homeowner as he obviously had an itchy trigger-finger. And he could have shot to WOUND- such as in the young man's arm or leg, but instead he shot him with intent to kill given that he shot this young man in the chest.
At any rate, my alarm system works wonderfully and is an excellent deterrent.
Regardless, we are really off-topic here with talking about guns.
Yes, that is the story that I remembered and mentioned in one of my previous posts. That man should have done prison time for that shooting, especially since it was Hallowe'en. Was he prepared to shoot every person who came to his door dressed in costume?

I can just imagine how the people involved with that exchange program would try to give some sort of a reason to that boys parents. No explanation would be enough.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#525174 Aug 9, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, a couple of pages of mostly static.
I wonder whether he knows what "scroll" means.
I wonder also whether he thinks he's being clever...
I wonder if he thinks he is considered at all?

Location hidden

#525175 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>Snort, Snicker, Tee Hee- HA, ha!
Conservapedia??? You're kidding, right???
Facts are facts, lady. Doesn't matter where they come from. Told ya you wouldn't like it.

Location hidden

#525176 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>Okay- you're a FINE example of a good Christian whereas Hitler was not.
Feel better, now?
Even though that was highly sarcastic, I'll take it. Thank you.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#525177 Aug 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler was only publicly Christian - to put on a "good show", which is still the norm for public figures.
Doesn't Obama claim to be Christian ad well?
Why would he pretend? He was boss of a country and god to a nation, there was no need to pretend. I could also argue that itís not up to you to decide who is and who isnít christian based on nothing more than how you feel about them. Sorry buddy but that decision has already been made by people, including the people at the Vatican who know. You opinion is just that opinion and it is worthless

Obama was not under discussion but as far as the world and the christian church is concerned he is christian, your opinion is just your opinion and coincide with the conspiracy theories that abound because it hurts you and so many others so much that your president is black, or has a Muslim father is his shit smells different than yours

Location hidden

#525178 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>That is NOT semantics.
It is improper word/phrase usage.
If one says they "could care less", that means they DO care, since they COULD care less than they do.
If one says they "could NOT care less", that means they don't care at all and therefore can't care any less than they already do.
Sure- I know what you meant, but why make the assumption that others know what you mean when instead, you can actually SAY what you mean?
By arguing the "could" & "couldn't" thing, you're arguing semantics...

You say TOMAYTOW, I say TOMATO...

Synonyms of semantics are explanation & interpretation, which is what you're doing.

I'm changing your handle from MrSpellingBee to MrArgue.

Location hidden

#525179 Aug 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Carry a loaded gun in my truck?? Damn, I'm moving to Florida!!!
Not sure what to think of this type mentality.

Location hidden

#525181 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>It is not because you believe that I call you ignorant and lazy.
It is because you won't acknowledge that that is exactly what it IS- a BELIEF and not a FACT.
And sorry, but to present unproven BELIEFS as FACT IS WILLFULLY IGNORANT and INTELLECTUALLY LAZY.
But my belief is a fact TO ME, therefore I cannot acknowledge is to be non factual..

I haven't presented unproven beliefs as fact because they've been proven TO ME.

Location hidden

#525182 Aug 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a gun, lube it up & SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!!! STOP COMPARING ME TO HITLER YOU BITCH!
Yeah you're way dumber than Hitler.

Location hidden

#525183 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>It's not illegal here in Florida.......
You left out military aggression, and a military attitude that every man wants to brag that they and all men before them fought in wars. You use the biggest amount of world resources with one of the smaller populations in the world, and are also one of the major air and water polluters.(granted Canada would be too if we had your population).

You have initiated some of the wars in the world, through secretly getting involved in internal problems of the country. The USA was involved in the assassination/execution of the Belgian Congo's first legally elected leader, Patrice Lamumba, in January 1961.

Early in the 20th century about 6 million Americans were members of the KKK, one of the most ruthless and evil organizations that ever existed, and still exists in the USA, with rights to hold meetings, parades and demonstrations. Their ilk are reported to be very much part of that shooting a few days ago at the Sikh temple.

I am not suggesting that the white Supremacists and/or the KKK were directly involved, but the person doing the shooting was a very active member in those groups. He did exactly what they stand for.

Spend some time on their websites, as I have in the past, and you will see lots of people posting on those sites that people of other groups besides whites, including Jews and gays, should be killed, if necessary, to permit the pure, good Christian white man to dominate.
Reality

Madison, WI

#525184 Aug 9, 2012
Chunky_Punky wrote:
<quoted text>You are an interesting fella. Kinda sick, disruptive,absuive and insulting. A very unpleasant person, with issues to deal with. So, please go attend to those issues.
I guess you enjoyed attacking Christianity, but alleging that Hilter was one, but faced with evidence to the contrary and indisputeable facts that he was gay, you bounce.
Well, bounce and maybe Topix will permanently ban you for your history of abusive posts. Bye bye.
Peace is an internal infusion, which you need.
What are you on now? Must be your 15 th nic this week. Sir Doctor why do you masquerade as a human? You are not a Christian, just a self loathing closet queen.

Location hidden

#525187 Aug 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hellew..... I've given MY proof of God to ME.
I've also stated that God will not show himself unless you are searching for Him, as stated in Psalms 32:8-10; Isaiah 29:13; Isaiah 55:1-3; Matthew 11:27-30; Matthew 15:7-9; Mark 10:13-16; John 5:40; John 6:37; John 6:44-45; John 6:63-65; John 7:37-39; Hebrews 4:14-16; Hebrews 10:19-22; James 4:6-8; Revelation 22:16-17; Psalms 32:8-10; Isaiah 29:13; Isaiah 55:1-3; Matthew 11:27-30; Matthew 15:7-9; Mark 10:13-16; John 5:40; John 6:37; John 6:44-45; John 6:63-65; John 7:37-39; Hebrews 4:14-16; Hebrews 10:19-22; James 4:6-8; Revelation 22:16-17
We used to play that same game a lot when I was young. We called it "hide and seek". When I was in school, the kids would play that game, and when I was 'it', they would take off and go do something else, leaving me playing all by myself.

Strange that a God, that did all the things believers claim He did, and wants only the very best for His human 'creations' would stoop to playing games, by hiding so that we have to seek to find Him. Kind of counter-productive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Robert F 544,952
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min Chris Clearwater 174,194
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 22 min mike 601,405
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 39 min mike 441,373
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 45 min superwilly 228,546
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 260,167
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr DNF 95,749

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE