|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Atomic_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Had a good tantrum, good.
There is an entire nation: the Jews - who claim in the NATIONAL literature, not just their religious lit, that a MAN dropped DOWN and TOLD people that THE UNIVERSE is BLOCKED: so that THEY CAN SEE but WE CAN'T.
Over, and over, THOUSANDS of years, these Israelites and eventually all that were left were a bunch of Jews cause they started either f**ng of fighting like people do -

they said,'a MAN said we CAN'T SEE HIM but HE SEES US; and indeed the NATIONAL HISTORY of those Israelites/Jews is their attempts to teach this widely, and at any cost: they were to move in and wipe things and people OUT at times, at other times no one was to lift a finger against someone or thing.

Here today we're looking at 96% OF THE UNIVERSE, U.T.T.E.R.L.Y. untouchable by sense or instrument of A.N.Y. KIND.

Coincidentally, in those ANCIENT ISRAELIT/JEWISH TRADITIONS, they used, LONG, ODDLY SHAPED - well not oddly shaped but they aren't in use much any more - SIGNALING TRUMPETS or TRUMPS, etc.

Now in these people's national sayings, is one that resonates all the time: "the STORY of the LORD goes forth as a TRUMP, AMID the HEAVENS"- I'm paraphrasing.

We bathed the universe with giant microwave telescopes linked around the world, so the earth resembles one, big disk.

Turns out: the SHAPE of the UNIVERSE as MEASURED by MAN:

is EXACTLY and I don't mean sorta, I mean EXACTLY like, the TRUMPETS used by the PEOPLE who sounded the calls to order around the Israelite Temple of the GOD WHO CLOAKED HIMSELF AMID the HEAVENS.

He says it straight and not caring who says what about it.

And sure enough, that universe is only FOUR PERCENT of what W.E.

KNOW is there.

96% UTTERLY UNTOUCHABLE.
AND,

The 'God who hides his pavilion amid the heavens'- who TOLD EVERYBODY his STORY went forth as a TRUMP: setting TRUMPETERS to USE TRUMPETS of EXACTLY the SAME SHAPE?
LoL

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Yeah, I see, I repeated it by writing it twice

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny , but you are very very wrong.
The fossil record cannot be explained by a single event, in fact it contains a history of millions of events. The layering cannot be made in a single event , but periods of sedimentation and the genital raining of dust from the atmosphere explains it.
Also the decay rate in the carbon and radioactive materials embedded in these layers correlate a proven timeline.
The truth is the oldest parts of Earths crust that remain are about 3.8 billion years old, but the Earth itself even older, as evidence of zircon crystals show the land mass and plates began forming nearly 4 billion years ago.
http://www.news.uwa.edu.au/201205314682/inter...
But moon rocks and comets are 4.56 billion years old , this leads us to think the earth is the same age , just the oldest parts of Earth have been subducted and recycled back into the molten state.
The evidence is quite clear on this it is not open as debatable
we have observed these actions happening.
Oil came from ancient shallow seas , where the sea dried up and left the organisms to die and subsequent layering of this method produced the oil. Geology has very well established this fact, and it can be seen seeping from this process in Iran.
Some oil is very deep embedded in porous rock unreachable but
geological oddities make it possible when a fault breaks the rock layers allowing it to escape. Oil is biotic and consists of carbon from those carbon based life forms.
The abiotic oil hypothesis is a failed hypothesis.
Start watching this at 37 minutes for indisputable proof that oil is biotic in origin , and that it indeed came from the sea.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Nope. None of which you say is true.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

God wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies. Nothing but lies.
Yep, that's what atheists are good at repeating. LIES.

“Faith means not wanting to ”

Since: Nov 10

know what is true.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

LoL wrote:
<quoted text>
There is an entire nation: the Jews - who claim in the NATIONAL literature, not just their religious lit, that a MAN dropped DOWN and TOLD people that THE UNIVERSE is BLOCKED: so that THEY CAN SEE but WE CAN'T.
Over, and over, THOUSANDS of years, these Israelites and eventually all that were left were a bunch of Jews cause they started either f**ng of fighting like people do -
they said,'a MAN said we CAN'T SEE HIM but HE SEES US; and indeed the NATIONAL HISTORY of those Israelites/Jews is their attempts to teach this widely, and at any cost: they were to move in and wipe things and people OUT at times, at other times no one was to lift a finger against someone or thing.
Here today we're looking at 96% OF THE UNIVERSE, U.T.T.E.R.L.Y. untouchable by sense or instrument of A.N.Y. KIND.
Coincidentally, in those ANCIENT ISRAELIT/JEWISH TRADITIONS, they used, LONG, ODDLY SHAPED - well not oddly shaped but they aren't in use much any more - SIGNALING TRUMPETS or TRUMPS, etc.
Now in these people's national sayings, is one that resonates all the time: "the STORY of the LORD goes forth as a TRUMP, AMID the HEAVENS"- I'm paraphrasing.
We bathed the universe with giant microwave telescopes linked around the world, so the earth resembles one, big disk.
is EXACTLY and I don't mean sorta, I mean EXACTLY like, the TRUMPETS used by the PEOPLE who sounded the calls to order around the Israelite Temple of the GOD WHO CLOAKED HIMSELF AMID the HEAVENS.
KNOW is there.
96% UTTERLY UNTOUCHABLE.
AND,
The 'God who hides his pavilion amid the heavens'- who TOLD EVERYBODY his STORY went forth as a TRUMP: setting TRUMPETERS to USE TRUMPETS of EXACTLY the SAME SHAPE?
I mean no disrespect, I may come back to this comment when my head is clear again. Everything is all foggy for me as I have been in bed unwell. So as for now I'll take this as a comment.

Since: May 11

Reality, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

LoL wrote:
<quoted text>
KNOW is there.
96% UTTERLY UNTOUCHABLE.
AND,
Fascinating...most people pass out after they consume so much alcohol. You however are inspired to write.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. None of which you say is true.
Yes all of science and geology are wrong , and you are right.
Sell your computer and go buy a clue , you don't have one we can tell.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Long, long ago, in a galaxy far, far away,
in a space ship so fuckingugly,
lived a space messiah, and his betrothed,
a space prostitute named Way Milky.

Tell me if you've heard it.
Common Sense

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Duh wrote:
<quoted text>There are many atheists posing as Christians to make this seem so. Atheists will use any method to play their game. They are usually same sex and social misfits in low paying jobs and have trouble with authority figures. Open your eyes. Stop being so gullible. Look at all the identities the atheists resort to. That should have been your first clue.
Are you one of them?

Is YD?

Is Sore Dick?
Anon

Lakewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Duh wrote:
<quoted text>There are many atheists posing as Christians to make this seem so. Atheists will use any method to play their game. They are usually same sex and social misfits in low paying jobs and have trouble with authority figures. Open your eyes. Stop being so gullible. Look at all the identities the atheists resort to. That should have been your first clue.
Well, you can't be accused of not living up to your name. Yes, our spies are everywhere. You've uncovered our master plan.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

TIM958 wrote:
God has hidden himself from those who don't see Him.
-Seen-Is-Awesome- wrote:
<quoted text>
That statement is right up there at the top for the stupidest thing I have ever read.
Yeah god is a no see um. lol You have to have wear a tinfoil hat and 3d glasses.

“The eye has it...”

Since: Jan 12

Russell's teapot.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Duh wrote:
This may possibly be the most erroneous statement of the day.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Judge Moniters wrote:
<quoted text>You are simply a child, no need for you to behave any other way.
Next time cite the scripture and text. Wow, you are so clueless and you do not get the obvious. There is only one creation story, learn to read.
Genesis 1: 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Notice, it says that God create man in his own image, then semicolon, which is a separate thought, male and female created he them.
Genesis 2: 7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Here the Bible, is giving more detail as to how man, in Genesis 1:27 was created.
18 And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
21 And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof
And here, God is giving more details as to how and where the female in Genesis 1:27 came from.
Do you know how to write, and have you ever read a story?
If you read further, you will discover that Adam named Eve and why he called her woman.
woman- Genesis 2: 22 And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
Notice, we go further and it is not until Genesis 3 that we discover woman's name.
woman's name- Genesis 3: 20 And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.
We go from Genesis 1:27 to Genesis 3:20, before we discover woman's name. This is really easy, if you read to discover truth.
Different cultures have their own belief story. Your arrogance is pathetic.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

correction:

creation story

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judge Moniters wrote:
HEY FOLKS, I HOPE THAT YOU HAD A GOOD DAY?
I MANAGED TO KEEP THE IDIOTS, HIDING AND H LESBO, AWAY FROM HERE TODAY.
Now, if only somebody could keep you away from prepubescent boys.

“STOP THE NEW WORLD ORDER”

Bratislava

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

It doesn't matter if there is god or not.Because we've been brainwashed.Since you,me,any1 born after the ''great invention'' of TV.May sounds crazy I know, but watch this,might help you open your eyes a bit http://www.youtube.com/watch...

-personally I do not believe in god.
I believe in myself as a part of this world/universe and anything in it.
Idea of a ''man'' creating all of this , just n/c on that.
true story

Destin, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Dead animals don't die.
Atheists are dead animals. At least brain dead.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

true story wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists are dead animals. At least brain dead.
Great job sport.
Taina

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Duh wrote:
EXCELLENT AND VERY VERY TRUE..

For someone who doesnt believe in God or the Bible,they seem pretty aware of his scriptures...even though they dont believe in him,they are able to present their piece on the matter..lmao..
Taina

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

God wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing of truth. All you know is hatered, hypocrisy, and cheap, stupid, unimaginative clichés.
<quoted text>
You're not even thinking about what you're asking, are you? Basically, you are saying, "If everyone were the same, what would be the difference?" Answer: Nothing.
Atheists are better people than hate-spewing, "divinely forgiven" zealots like you.
How can Ateists be good people when they answer to them self and not God,the fact is many people DO wrong because they do what they want and believe they will go without punishment as they feel they have nobody to answer to but them self,but all will be revealed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 495,861 - 495,880 of682,861
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

736 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Liam 513,405
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Aquarius-WY 218,135
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min pusherman_ 596,780
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Pegasus 250,709
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 8 min RFD 446
Does David Camm live in Pekin with a Newlon? 18 min nodavidcamm 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 28 min curtjester1 38,066
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 89,779
•••
•••
•••