“I'll keep your hand warm.”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#517562 Jul 9, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>"Conscience" is defined as a "moral sense of right and wrong". "Conscious" is "being aware of surroundings".
Meaning is far more important to communication than punctuation, i.e., we aren't being graded on this cr@p.
It is if someone doesn't understand the meaning of the word.
Stosch Stanislaczieczes ki

Lansdowne, PA

#517563 Jul 9, 2012
Brother Marine wrote:
<quoted text>
No it wouldn't, although it's easy to understand it or perceive it that way. It's simply a misunderstanding. Jesus was fully God, housed within a human body. Greek mythology states that Hercules was son of Zeus and a human mother by physical sexual union. Jesus wasn't conceived sexually. Therefore, Jesus isn't a demi-god.
Hello, Brother Marine.

ok, If jesus was not conceived sexually as you say, then wouldn't some type of artificial insemination be an alternative?

I mean, let's face it.
The gospels say that sexual union of some type had to occur.

That's the only way that it works, ever since Eve gave Adam the bum apple...lol.

You can believe whatever you'd like but deep down inside you know that it takes to to tango.
Either jesus was 100% human which means that Joe and Mary danced or Jesus was a demigod, a deity and Mary dancing.
All cultures taught this thousands of tears before Jesus.
Jesus was no exception.

Location hidden

#517564 Jul 9, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>What came first; the love or the chemical? XD
Well love is unique to the animal world.

If I was to guess I would say at least the building blocks of the chemicals involved may have come first.

Pure speculation.
Taina

London, UK

#517565 Jul 9, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
What matter? That E=MC^2 proves that no entity as described in KJV Revelations 19:6 can exist in this universe.
What matter? That the Jewish bible, the Roman archives (several times and independently), the canon of Marcion (condemned as heretic for telling the truth), the gnostic gospels and St Paul himself (prior to his conversion) contradict modern christian belief in the jesus story
What matter? That the myth of your god is documented in your own a babble as an egotesticle, genocidal, child murdering apologist for rapists. You want verses?
Or was it something else? What are you calling me out on?
When will you all stop blaming God for mans actions..Blame....Blame and more Blame ..all the projection seems to come from Atheists and others,when you fail to look at you're own wrong doing but have the gall and Audacity to Judge GOD...that is what is the matter with the world..you and people with your mindset.

Location hidden

#517566 Jul 9, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, she's passed up food to get to me. I'm been thinking about putting her on YouTube. She's amazing.
She knows you give her what she wants. For now :P
trade secrets

Destin, FL

#517567 Jul 9, 2012
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler was a christian, just like you.
Hitler's actions prove he was a gruesome , pistol carrying, militant atheist, just like you are seemingly preparing to do.
Quit lying for your atheism, you hateful idiot.
trade secrets

Destin, FL

#517568 Jul 9, 2012
Taina wrote:
<quoted text>
I find Atheists weird if what you say is true,why invest your time,energy and oxygen in reading a book that you dont believe in or agree in.
Bible reading atheists will feel extra extra stupid as they burn in Hell. They know what's coming and that is why they are hateful idiots?

Location hidden

#517569 Jul 9, 2012
trade secrets wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler's actions prove he was a gruesome , pistol carrying, militant atheist, just like you are seemingly preparing to do.
Quit lying for your atheism, you hateful idiot.
Germany was a christian nation. All them christians killed all them jews.

Lansdowne, PA

#517570 Jul 9, 2012
Brother Marine wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Yes there is proof of Peter's inverted crucifixion in Rome under the orders of Nero. This is confirmed in the writings of Tertullian and in the writings of Origen. Nero's gardens, where the infamous Roman Emperor Nero had people killed for his amusement, were located where the Vatican stands today, and it was in these gardens that Peter was crucified upside down.
2) By claiming that it must be one or the other is ruling out the possibility of both simultaneously. By way of analogy, let's consider water. Water at room temp. is H2O in it's liquid state. When heated, it becomes steam. When frozen, becomes, ice, but still, it's always water. H2O. This may not be the perfect analogy to help others understand, but it's the best way I can explain it from my own understanding.
1):
You have been misinformed. There is no evidence as you say.
The NT does not record the death of Peter.
Pope Anicetus of the mid 2nd century states that peter was beheaded by nero in Rome.
Origen of the 3rd century is the one who states that Peter was crucified upside down.
Funny how stories change after the years.

2):
Yes, this is a very poor analogy that you used.
I heard this same type of definition used by other christians to explain the existence of the trinity.

it's time for some new material, don't you think?
:)
trade secrets

Destin, FL

#517571 Jul 9, 2012
Sockstar wrote:
Typical funditard.
When you became an atheist after your weak-willed brainless mind decided to leave Christianity, did you become a hateful idiot within a day, week, month, or what?

Did your demon have a name that you can remember???

Lansdowne, PA

#517572 Jul 9, 2012
Brother Marine wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Yes there is proof of Peter's inverted crucifixion in Rome under the orders of Nero. This is confirmed in the writings of Tertullian and in the writings of Origen. Nero's gardens, where the infamous Roman Emperor Nero had people killed for his amusement, were located where the Vatican stands today, and it was in these gardens that Peter was crucified upside down.
2) By claiming that it must be one or the other is ruling out the possibility of both simultaneously. By way of analogy, let's consider water. Water at room temp. is H2O in it's liquid state. When heated, it becomes steam. When frozen, becomes, ice, but still, it's always water. H2O. This may not be the perfect analogy to help others understand, but it's the best way I can explain it from my own understanding.
Oh, I almost forgot.
On the writings of Tertullian, I think that the poster HipGnosis summed it up very well.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#517573 Jul 9, 2012
Taina wrote:
<quoted text>
I find Atheists weird if what you say is true,why invest your time,energy and oxygen in reading a book that you dont believe in or agree in.
But...to know Jesus is to hate him.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/...

Right? Nietzshe equated release from religion as release from responsibility, is it any wonder that he masterbated himself to death?
trade secrets

Destin, FL

#517574 Jul 9, 2012
Sockstar wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still lying. All them atheists slaughtered all them Jews because them atheists hate them people that are God's people.
I can't begin to tell you how much of a hateful idiot your Hitler was.

Location hidden

#517575 Jul 9, 2012
Taina wrote:
<quoted text>
When will you all stop blaming God for mans actions..Blame....Blame and more Blame ..all the projection seems to come from Atheists and others,when you fail to look at you're own wrong doing but have the gall and Audacity to Judge GOD...that is what is the matter with the world..you and people with your mindset.
Atheists can't blame a god for anything. Think about it.

Lansdowne, PA

#517576 Jul 9, 2012
Judge Moniters wrote:
<quoted text>Do you always lie, or do you simply need a good reason? The fact that you are not interested in reading information that is only 10 pages long, because you consider it bias, proves that all you have his opinion. A true seeker or a fact based poster reads all sources and does not simply for information to validate his opinion.
Like I've stated, let the poster summarize the site. It would be much easier to debate.
If he won't do it, would you??

No...I didn't think so.
trade secrets

Destin, FL

#517577 Jul 9, 2012
Hitler 'professed" Christianity but he was a closet atheist as proven by his heinous actions. He had the same intense seething HATRED that you have for Christians, you hateful idiot. Your atheist organizations are a member of the most intense hate group of terrorists on the radar of the FBI.

Lansdowne, PA

#517578 Jul 9, 2012
Judge Moniters wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and according to you, the Jews manufactured the Holocaust and the smart people fell for it and the Black Africans manufactured the slave trade and the Diaspora and Black Holocaust that resulted. Gosh, nobody can fool you.
There is evidence for the Holocaust and there is evidence for the Atlantic and East African slave trades.

There is >NO< evidence that approx. 2 million Hebrew slaves crossed the Sea of Reeds and roamed around in the Sinai peninsula for 40 years.

Now, please hang up and try again...shi'ite head!
trade secrets

Destin, FL

#517579 Jul 9, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>But...to know Jesus is to hate him.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/...
Right? Nietzshe equated release from religion as release from responsibility, is it any wonder that he masterbated himself to death?
I would spit in your face if I ever met you. You represent the most hateful cult in the world.....atheism.

Location hidden

#517580 Jul 9, 2012
trade secrets wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still lying. All them atheists slaughtered all them Jews because them atheists hate them people that are God's people.
I can't begin to tell you how much of a hateful idiot your Hitler was.
So Germany is an atheist nation?

So based on that, the USA's illegal invasion of Iraq leaves them where in the atheist/believer spectrum?

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#517581 Jul 9, 2012
Sockstar wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Jews committed genocide on those who worshipped Baal,[2Kings 10:18]; what's yer point? The karmic, "What goes around comes around"[Colossians 3:25]?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Charlie Sheen 263,127
Gays are the Modern Day Mother Teresa 6 min whoop the doo 7
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min RoSesz 554,186
Who's to blame the government or the people 11 min andet1987 6
Gay Parade: Proof that Gays are Loved Worldwide 17 min andet1987 30
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 23 min Ratloder 119,135
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 29 min RFD 4,103
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 47 min WildWeirdWillie 174,862
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 2 hr Hotbuddy 1,169
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr jeremin 175

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE