“I'll keep your hand warm.”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#517580 Jul 9, 2012
trade secrets wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still lying. All them atheists slaughtered all them Jews because them atheists hate them people that are God's people.
I can't begin to tell you how much of a hateful idiot your Hitler was.
So Germany is an atheist nation?

So based on that, the USA's illegal invasion of Iraq leaves them where in the atheist/believer spectrum?

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#517581 Jul 9, 2012
Sockstar wrote:
<quoted text>
Germany was a christian nation. All them christians killed all them jews.
And the Jews committed genocide on those who worshipped Baal,[2Kings 10:18]; what's yer point? The karmic, "What goes around comes around"[Colossians 3:25]?

Location hidden

#517582 Jul 9, 2012
trade secrets wrote:
<quoted text>
When you became an atheist after your weak-willed brainless mind decided to leave Christianity, did you become a hateful idiot within a day, week, month, or what?
Did your demon have a name that you can remember???
I was never a christian.

Did you know if you had been born in afgan you'd be a Muslim?

Location hidden

#517584 Jul 9, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>But...to know Jesus is to hate him.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/...
Right? Nietzshe equated release from religion as release from responsibility, is it any wonder that he masterbated himself to death?
Nietzshe's point was that in a world where we realized there was no god that we should create a purpose for mankind, the betterment of the species by what ever means it took(bad and good). That's not the same thing as dismissing responsibility. Actually it gives us more responsibility and makes us personally accountable in the eyes of our peers and our future generations.

Location hidden

#517585 Jul 9, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>And the Jews committed genocide on those who worshipped Baal,[2Kings 10:18]; what's yer point? The karmic, "What goes around comes around"[Colossians 3:25]?
I'm not saying that all cultures and beliefs haven't done bad things nano. And christianity is exactly the same.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#517586 Jul 9, 2012
Sockstar wrote:
<quoted text>
Germany was a christian nation. All them christians killed all them jews.
Nazi symbolism in no way resembled that of Christianity's.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runic_insignia_o...

Try again.

Location hidden

#517587 Jul 9, 2012
trade secrets wrote:
<quoted text>
I would spit in your face if I ever met you. You represent the most hateful cult in the world.....atheism.
LOL.

You don't follow to well.
Stosch Stanislaczieczes ki

Lansdowne, PA

#517588 Jul 9, 2012
Judge Moniters wrote:
<quoted text>it is called Hebrew mythology, just like Greek and roman mythology. That means that the Hebrews regard it as mythology.
There is only one God in the Bible, Old and New, and by saying differently, you are lying. No where in the Bible does it say differently. That would be you saying that you were a totally different person, looked different, different name and DNA, prior to age 21, and then you changed. That is stupid and clueless.
LMFAO!!

So now you're saying that there is such a thing as "Hebrew Mythology"?

What else is Hebrew Mythology that you know about?

Location hidden

#517589 Jul 9, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>But...to know Jesus is to hate him.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/...
Right? Nietzshe equated release from religion as release from responsibility, is it any wonder that he masterbated himself to death?
This is just one persons view on Nietzshe.

Maybe people should read his books for themselves and come to their own conclusions.

It's like the way so many believers don't bother to read their holy books and rely on their preachers word for what they believe.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#517590 Jul 9, 2012
trade secrets wrote:
<quoted text>
I would spit in your face if I ever met you. You represent the most hateful cult in the world.....atheism.
Try aiming a little lower. XD

BTW, look up "sarcasm" and you might better understand the substance of my post to him.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#517591 Jul 9, 2012
Taina wrote:
I find Atheists weird if what you say is true,why invest your time,energy and oxygen in reading a book that you dont believe in or agree in.
Sockstar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm personally interested in the reasons behind belief. Why people are drawn to a god or gods. If I understand the principles of their beliefs then I can relate to and discuss belief systems with an open mind
whilst I'm not a believer I also like to read about how religion impacts on cultures and societies.
I find reading the books and researching about religion gives me a good insight into how earlier man controlled the masses and how it helped bind and build civilizations. Also I'm very bloody minded so I like to be informed.
What I find strange is the amount of believers that don't read their own books but are happy to tell other people how it is, where they are going wrong and how they should live their lives.
Hey Tiana and Sockstar.

Just perusing the posts, and this one caught my eye.

I too am like you Sockstar. I'm not a Christian, but on a very similar path as you have stated - why do people believe the way the do, how come, what are the acatalysts, and where did they achieve this belief from.

Based upon everything I've seen and read, ya know it does have answers.

a. indoctrination by parents
- child is led into a belief, and while the parents are probably beleivers themselves, it is hard for them to say to their child, believe anyway you choose. Unfortunately, many "believers" fail to step outside the box, therefore continuing a life of "belief" thatt ehy never researched.

b. personal action by an individual
- one may not believe in anything, then start researching a belief or even speaking to another friend whom is a believer, thus embarking on a religious life because of another's comments or views. This is also achieved by - not researching the belief first or they have researched it (from only one direction) and chose to believe.

People will do the research on the children's school's and where tehy want to send them, they will do the research on a home to buy, insurance to buy, food to buy, and pretty much every other aspect of their life, but when it comes to religion, they choose not to do this similar research.

Blind faith is what you should truly question.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#517592 Jul 9, 2012
Sockstar wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
You don't follow to well.
Urp...yeah...didn't see this one...um, too bad about the redundant post.

Location hidden

#517593 Jul 9, 2012
trade secrets wrote:
Hitler 'professed" Christianity but he was a closet atheist as proven by his heinous actions. He had the same intense seething HATRED that you have for Christians, you hateful idiot. Your atheist organizations are a member of the most intense hate group of terrorists on the radar of the FBI.
If you were just to take a few layers of tin foil from around your forehead you would realize that the christain nation of germany all worked together on the war effort.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#517594 Jul 9, 2012
Sockstar wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists can't blame a god for anything. Think about it.
Not only did I think about it but I quickly found an example to prove how you are clearly mistaken (again).
Looks like I get to embarrass you today with an example below that proves your claim above is bogus, null, and void.
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Seeing that God ordered the deaths of over 2 million people in the bible, and destroyed 65 cities, and takes great pleasure in murdering pregnant women and small defenseless children. I would say it was God and those who worship him, that ENJOY seeing the deaths of good people!!!!! Wouldn't you agree????......well..........Y es I thought you'd agree with me, thanks for the support!!!!

Location hidden

#517595 Jul 9, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Nazi symbolism in no way resembled that of Christianity's.
Try again.
So germany wasn't predominantly a christian nation? Hmmm.

Lansdowne, PA

#517596 Jul 9, 2012
YELLODOG wrote:
<quoted text>
that is true there is no 'christian' God.
as there is no jewish God, no muslim God,
there is JUST GOD.
God is not religion
God is a spirit and power.
christians and jews believe in God...
it is not about religion, it is about RELATIONSHIP.
Describe this god, please, since you know so much about this deity.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#517597 Jul 9, 2012
Sockstar wrote:
<quoted text>
I was never a christian.
Incapable of expressing and showing love, huh?

Location hidden

#517598 Jul 9, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Nazi symbolism in no way resembled that of Christianity's.
Try again.
By the way, not all christian symbolism was original to them either.

Lansdowne, PA

#517599 Jul 9, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>So, you are denying that 1:26 exists? Or do you simply ignore that fact? How convenient for you to only read those verses that would not put your beliefs on question.
But...But...But...Genesis means 'Trinity' when it says 'us'...lol

Christians are polytheistic whether they want to admit it or not.
What a rude awakening...lol

Location hidden

#517600 Jul 9, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Incapable of expressing and showing love, huh?
Do you have a point?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 4 min shyam 1,235
istanbul Akatlar Etiler Profilo 342 OO 24 Profi... 4 min tenzanen 1
bless the jews (Nov '08) 12 min garments of priests 7,050
cleaning black dollar \ cleaning black currency... (Sep '12) 19 min Dr Abdullah Saleh 39
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 43 min shyam 5,499
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 46 min Shelflife 264,980
Darüssafaka Profilo 299 I5 34 PROFILO istinye... 1 hr tenzanen 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Ink 558,857
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr fakyumom 604,738
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Dolphin 441,751
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr Catcher1 175,509
More from around the web