“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#509196 Jun 11, 2012
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Now see how this phony doctor bible-thumper starts with the name calling below, referring to you as a sissy, a girlie, and disrespecting your family?
He's a fake and he knows it. No matter how much bible he cuts and pastes and quotes, it still doesn't make him a very "godlike" person does it? Nope.
I know he's a fake Sharkey. I think I hurt his feelings though.

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#509197 Jun 11, 2012
mimi57 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it makes you hungry..I try to chew gum or eat carrots, but I've never craved a carrot in my life. Then if you put dip on it,
that's a lot of calories. I do like 'Chopped', can't watch the Barefoot Contessa or Paula Dean, but her sons are cuties and have
their own shows making lower fat/calorie foods. So, that's better,
she has diabetes, so she has to watch what she eats now.
I'm country girl...so Paula's cooking is right up my alley...but I'm also a huge advocate of eating healthy...so as much as I love butter...I have to seriously limit myself to cooking her recipes! Love Jamie though...he's definitely a hottie and cooks much healthier.

Actually love carrots and pretty much any veggie or fruit though, so snacking isn't a problem for me...it's the meat and potatoes I have to watch. i'm not getting any younger...unfortunately.

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#509198 Jun 11, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody here being nuts is most likely true. I have already been diagnosed and am taking treatment for that, so there is no denial from me. For anyone to last on this site for longer than one or two days, with the bottom line intelligence shown here being pretty well non-existent, being nuts really helps.
There are a lot of cliches about the weakest link, and the level of intellect of a group has to be at the level of the least intelligent in the group, but it is obvious that several here, aside from having access to a computer and having either enough intelligence to be able to type on a keyboard, or having someone with them to type for them, are operating at a level one would normally attribute to a pre-schooler (even that is likely being very generous). No offense to pre-schoolers intended - just using that term as an estimate of the knowledge shown by many here.
So you said your wife types for you?

#509200 Jun 11, 2012
Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely, which proves that you are being whipped. Yes, we all saw girlie Al with his "stupid troll" comment. If the tran girl can not take it, then he should change his diapers.
No, I said that he disrespected his family when he lied and did not reveal himself as a tranny.
I saw how you were calling H lesbo names and disrespecting her family and saying that her brother was gay.
So now I'm a tranny? You are certainly whacked. How can I be a transmission? You've got a misfire in those cylinders of yours troll!!
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#509201 Jun 11, 2012
Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
<quoted text>Read? What is "womething"? What is a "Moromon? Your second to last sentence proves that your attempt at English failed.
Eliminate? So, are you having a persecution complex or seeking an excuse for suicide? You are at war and that is for certain. so, you admit that you have a soul, so you accept "hell".
Now your schizophrenic mind is peeking through and making you talk crazy. What "persecustion conplex"? The one you want me to have so badly? Excuse for suicide? Why would I kill myself over bullsh!t like yours? And what "war"? The one you'd like me to have? why do you want that so badly? Does that make you happy or something? If that's what makes you happy, you're sicker than you know.
And no, I don't "accept" your hell that you brought with you. Keep your hell to yourself. It belongs to you and your sick mind.
And my "second to last sentence proves that my attempt at English failed"? Are you that illiterate that you can't see tha it's a simple spelling error due to fast typing? What are you projecting? What is YOUR problem, you can't hide your devil anymore? Your pitchfork is sticking out and you're scrambling like mad to hide it. Too late, it's already out there. You're just another phony. Ehh...penny a dozen.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#509203 Jun 11, 2012
Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
<quoted text>Poor little girl, go back to your loser family. Obviously Brother Marine identifies you as a Catcher fool.
Your wife has no respect for you, she did not marry a woman but got stuck with one. I have no respect for your stupid girlie butt, sissy.
Bull crap, you are either Catcher or you are a Catcher fool.
Stupid girl.
Sir Doctor-

Brother Marine and Al actually get along very well as thread mates. Shall I call BM on the phone as he is known in these parts and ask him to log on? Before I started posting here, BM filled me in on who was who and how they related to each other. "Sharing intel" is what he called it. It didn't take long for me to see how right he was. He specifically asked me to be respectful of Al Garcia, boooots, Happy Lesbo, Rocco, and Wilderide, as he has the utmost respect for them as fellow human beings even though he disagrees with them on God.

That's the problem I think you're having here. You're viewing atheists as enemies. When you view people as enemies you're forgetting that they are human. Why would you do that? They ain't exactly saints, but then again, we aren't either. I'm as antagonistic as a pit-bull with a bone at times, but that doesn't mean that I see atheists as enemies. I may not respect what they did to my friend, but I don't hate them. My purpose here is to call out "BULLSHIT!" on atheist excuses.

Sharkey

Reno, NV

#509204 Jun 11, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>So now I'm a tranny? You are certainly whacked. How can I be a transmission? You've got a misfire in those cylinders of yours troll!!
LMAO! Doean't this phony just crack you up, Al? "Misfire" is an UNDERSTATEMENT...his whole mechanism is seriously flawed...he's flailing desperately now...harping on stuff like spelling errors, calling names, all that devilish stuff...
Sharkey

Reno, NV

#509205 Jun 11, 2012
Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
<quoted text>No disrespect to boooots, but he needs to go to yahoo answers and debate with 13-14 year old. Even they might make him cry and that is sad.
You can stop now...your phony bible-quoting has failed to cover up your devilishness...give up the game, phony hypocrite. Your act has fallen flat on the ground like your godly robes.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#509207 Jun 11, 2012
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
"Thinking" you do, and actually you have - are two different things.
Of course it doesn't, because you have been indoctrinated for so long, it does require a investigation. This would mean, you would have to step out of the reigiouos box and investigate being unbiased, in which you seem to not be.
That there is the problem, you just think you have no control in changing it.
You do.
It appears to me that many, if not most, believers, tend to fear thinking. As my mother stated, in reference to the book "The Da Vinci Code", people shouldn't write those kinds of books. In other words we should not be tempted by thinking about what we believe.

Kind of scary but I think it describes many Christians, especially fundamentalists. However, if a belief cannot survive the thoughts of simple man, how strong is that belief in the first place?

Of course, since man has had more education, and time to think, beliefs in gods has dwindled.

Westcliffe, CO

#509208 Jun 11, 2012
Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
<quoted text>No disrespect to boooots, but he needs to go to yahoo answers and debate with 13-14 year old. Even they might make him cry and that is sad.
I like boooots. I would miss his penchant for pontificating.

Need some comedic relief on here periodically.

“"Look deep into my eye"”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#509209 Jun 11, 2012
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm country girl...so Paula's cooking is right up my alley...but I'm also a huge advocate of eating healthy...so as much as I love butter...I have to seriously limit myself to cooking her recipes! Love Jamie though...he's definitely a hottie and cooks much healthier.
Actually love carrots and pretty much any veggie or fruit though, so snacking isn't a problem for me...it's the meat and potatoes I have to watch. i'm not getting any younger...unfortunately.
I know, I'm Italian and I grew up eating lots of pasta, and more pasta, and then pasta fagioli..and home made Italian bread. But
I never had candy, and could have ice cream once a week. I rarely
had meat and potatoes and didn't know what gravy was, except when I went to my friends houses.

We went swimming every day, rode our bikes or walked. Played baseball and jumped rope, played all the street games til late at night, I only had two friends that were heavy. So, if you are really active you burn it off, I'd love to have that energy today!(: I still walk, and love to swim, stopped jogging a long time ago
since it's not good for you, but the key is to eat slow and move!

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#509210 Jun 11, 2012
Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
<quoted text>.....
Do as thou wilt, that is the whole of your law.
You realize writing in faux Elizabethan English makes you seem foolish, right?

Now put down the Aleister Crowley and back away slowly.

K?

Westcliffe, CO

#509211 Jun 11, 2012
atheists_worst_nightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir Doctor-
Brother Marine and Al actually get along very well as thread mates. Shall I call BM on the phone as he is known in these parts and ask him to log on? Before I started posting here, BM filled me in on who was who and how they related to each other. "Sharing intel" is what he called it. It didn't take long for me to see how right he was. He specifically asked me to be respectful of Al Garcia, boooots, Happy Lesbo, Rocco, and Wilderide, as he has the utmost respect for them as fellow human beings even though he disagrees with them on God.
That's the problem I think you're having here. You're viewing atheists as enemies. When you view people as enemies you're forgetting that they are human. Why would you do that? They ain't exactly saints, but then again, we aren't either. I'm as antagonistic as a pit-bull with a bone at times, but that doesn't mean that I see atheists as enemies. I may not respect what they did to my friend, but I don't hate them. My purpose here is to call out "BULLSHIT!" on atheist excuses.
They don't know how to shut up unless you stomp them. It is called creative aggression. Attitude adjustment. Spare the rod, spoil the child. Etc. Derived from long human experience with random firing neurons.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#509212 Jun 11, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>So now I'm a tranny? You are certainly whacked. How can I be a transmission? You've got a misfire in those cylinders of yours troll!!
I must be gettin' old.
Back in my day, a "tranny" was a transistor radio.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#509213 Jun 11, 2012
Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
<quoted text>No, there is no evidence for what you say, only speculation. Don't take your argument and try to assume upon others as fact. 5'9" and 150 pounds is very unmanly. I must ask, do you have feminine hormone issues? Your body mass, suggests low testosterone. Just asking, because I do not see the relevance in your sharing personal physical attributes of yourself. Colon, which suggests colon cancer, also not relevant to discussion.
I just happen to be from a family who do not gain a lot of weight in general. I wondered at the time why I was sharing that evidence, but I think I sort of got into showing my prejudice towards obesity, and just wanted to make sure that nobody might thing that I am obese, and putting down my own kind. If you have seen some of my photos on here, some taken this past winter, it is quite clear I am quite thin. In fact my wife said to me either today or last evening that she didn't realize how much my ribs are showing.

I am not aware of having feminine hormone issues, though thanks for raising that possibility. As for the colon issue, that was the result of a severely and extremely painful bowel obstruction, the very exact same condition that killed my one brother at 18 months in 1963, and my grandfather at 79 in 1965. My grandfather did have the operation too, but much too late and being only probably about 120 lbs did not have many resources to fight off infection and he very quickly got pneumonia and died within a few days.

It seems that colons may be genetically weak in my family. I unlike most people still have the same length of colon, as average, remaining after losing 2 3/4 feet, because as it turned out, not previously known, I had that much extra colon in the first place, which in itself may have contributed to the obstruction, since it had to make one more circuit of my abdomen that most people's don't.

#509214 Jun 11, 2012
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Doean't this phony just crack you up, Al? "Misfire" is an UNDERSTATEMENT...his whole mechanism is seriously flawed...he's flailing desperately now...harping on stuff like spelling errors, calling names, all that devilish stuff...
I know, right?!. He's kinda sad actually. He has very poor social skills. Does not play well with others. I'm not really concerned with his name calling or trying to trash my family or questioning my sexuality or him sticking out his tongue at me. It's basically kindergarten behavior and this from a supposedly older, mature dude. What a joke. I just laugh at him because hes just a sad, irritated vile childish Troll and really is just screaming for attention.

“"Look deep into my eye"”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#509215 Jun 11, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
Al, I know you're not a tranny, you do play one on Halloween though.
I was half man and half woman one year...also, a French Maid, a 'slut',(funny word)..
Dracula, Frankensteins wife, and a bunch of grapes... so you can "dress up", and have fun and not be a tranny.
Oh, and I was a medieval maiden too.I haven't dressed up in awhile,
maybe this year, do you have any suggestions?(:

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#509216 Jun 11, 2012
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize writing in faux Elizabethan English makes you seem foolish, right?
Now put down the Aleister Crowley and back away slowly.
K?
Why am I not surprised that you'd catch that, too?

Laffin.

Columbus, OH

#509217 Jun 11, 2012
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't know how to shut up unless you stomp them....
Mark 17:24.

Right?

Columbus, OH

#509218 Jun 11, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Why am I not surprised that you'd catch that, too?
Laffin.
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Asian students pose great threat and damage to ... 14 min EmpireEarth 1
Things to Consider when Selling Your Constructi... 19 min tiffanyberg 1
Attention! Journalists in Donbass! 23 min Ebonheart 1
9/11&bin 1 hr REV CAROL 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ1 40,440
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ1 271,230
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr Neelakaran 1,421
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr Naveen kumar 7,147
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 589,161
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 hr Good-Evil 4,018
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr Freebird USA 176,741
More from around the web