Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#509007 Jun 11, 2012
Lily the aborter wrote:
<quoted text>
Manny Pacquaio is 5'6" 1/2 and his just fought at the heaviest weight he's ever been (147 pounds). Manny could kick the snot out of "Doctor" with one arm and blindfolded. Size means NOTHING.
"Doctor" is probaby one of those tall, fat, goofy guys that thinks he's all tough because he is big. More like fat. Fat doesn't make one 'manly'. What a DA.
I would like the doctor to corner a 2 pound rat barehanded and see what happens.

Westcliffe, CO

#509009 Jun 11, 2012
Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
<quoted text>I do not like to give personal information, but I was shorter and about the same weight, 138. Only 3 percent body fat, fast enough to kill you in my sleep and just say women screamed a lot which puts your wife in jeopardy of packing your bags and paying you to leave. Even yet, she would let you h ave full custody of the kids and keep the house and pay for you to stay in it.
All bravado aside.
In my mid twenties, I was 165 and still shorter, but maintained that 3% body fat.
We are talking about him, a male of at least 35 to 44 years of age, not a teen or male in his early 20s.
We don't need to bump heads, I read his post and I can bank on the fact that he has a low testosterone level and he also used partner instead of spouse. I know that there are gay men who are weight lifters, but I think that my question to him was spot on.
We both have a low opinion of booots commentaries. Using size as criteria for judging manliness was something you could have done without.

He is not playing with a full deck.
BlockandTackle

North Vernon, IN

#509011 Jun 11, 2012
The Leiden Hymns speak of a trinity , but not jesus , god or holy spirit . The trinity is of Amun , Re and Ptah . This was written about 1238 BCE .
BlockandTackle

North Vernon, IN

#509012 Jun 11, 2012
BlockandTackle

North Vernon, IN

#509013 Jun 11, 2012
Living life out of non-living dirt ? Chuck Norris can do it .

Westcliffe, CO

#509014 Jun 11, 2012
Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
<quoted text>I do not like to give personal information, but I was shorter and about the same weight, 138. Only 3 percent body fat, fast enough to kill you in my sleep and just say women screamed a lot which puts your wife in jeopardy of packing your bags and paying you to leave. Even yet, she would let you h ave full custody of the kids and keep the house and pay for you to stay in it.
All bravado aside.
In my mid twenties, I was 165 and still shorter, but maintained that 3% body fat.
We are talking about him, a male of at least 35 to 44 years of age, not a teen or male in his early 20s.
We don't need to bump heads, I read his post and I can bank on the fact that he has a low testosterone level and he also used partner instead of spouse. I know that there are gay men who are weight lifters, but I think that my question to him was spot on.
That weight was in my thirties. Terrible diet. Heavy smoking. Six footers couldn't keep up with me for endurance, especially in the hot sun.

Boooots is in his mid-60's, like me. You shrink a bit.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#509016 Jun 11, 2012
The bible god's morality:
Stupid Things SD Say

Ottawa, Canada

#509017 Jun 11, 2012
Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, your confusion is yours. Any group can call it self Christian, but not all are. Christian means with Christ and Christ within, so if they are not born-again they are not Christians. All Christians share the exact same belief, the Bible is the inerrant word of God from beginning to end, Jesus is Lord, you must come to God through Christ and you must be born again.
Can a Hindu call himself a Muslim? No. Can a Muslim call herself a Jew? No. Can any one who picks up a Bible call themselves a Christian? No.
Therefore, according to you, the stats for the number of Christians in the world is really bloated.
BlockandTackle

North Vernon, IN

#509018 Jun 11, 2012
Look up Golem .
BlockandTackle

North Vernon, IN

#509019 Jun 11, 2012
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>

He is not playing with a full deck.
When I play Euchre , I don't play with a full deck...
Lily the aborter

United States

#509020 Jun 11, 2012
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like the doctor to corner a 2 pound rat barehanded and see what happens.
Good ole "Doc" wouldn't do that. He would run away screaming like a girl the minute he laid eyes on the rat.
It would be funny to see him try to take a NY subway rat down. The rat would win but it would still be funny.
Stupid Things SD Say

Ottawa, Canada

#509021 Jun 11, 2012
Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
<quoted text>NO, it does not.
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Stop lying.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#509023 Jun 11, 2012
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a definition of evolution:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution
<quoted text>
Thanks for posting - maybe some of the religious folks will take the time to learn about this ongoing process.
Lily the aborter

United States

#509024 Jun 11, 2012
Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
<quoted text>Manny lost the fight too.
Also, I would love to have you take that bet regarding Manny and he one arm and blindfolded. Put all that you have on the bet and I will cover. Guaranteed, Manny would lose. Ali made the mistake of fighting a wrestle not using boxing rules and it was the beginning of the end of Ali the champion.
I am certain that a blind chipmunk could beat you, fighting and in brains.
Sorry, fool, I have never been fat. Never. My dad is 78 and he has never been fat, good genetics and athleticism for life, so again you look like the stupid diseased fool retard.
You would be wrong about my size. Bruce Lee was my ideal role model for martial arts. I too, have done a one finger push up.
Who cares? The scoring system is flawed.
The point was that you made a remark about a guys size that was just a slam and when shown that you are an a$$ for it, you come out with all of these excuses. "Oh I used to be 138 pounds..." Whatever. So either you are an a$$ or a hypocrite. Pick one.

BTW, You couldn't touch The Pacman. He wold take your butt out in 10 seconds flat. I just love how people make themselves look so 'tough' on the internet. "I can punch a hole in a brick house" Puleeeeaaasssseeee. Pacquiao would make hamburger meat out of you. My hubby was a competing amateur boxer and he even knows that there is NO WAY he would last against Pacquaio and my hubby is in GREAT shape. Gotta love your bravado though. Stupid but entertaining.
BlockandTackle

North Vernon, IN

#509026 Jun 11, 2012
Christian bile , Saint Joseph New Catholic edition
BlockandTackle

North Vernon, IN

#509028 Jun 11, 2012
After viewing footage of the September 11,2001 incident , I am inclined to believe that white men CAN jump .
Stupid Things SD Say

Ottawa, Canada

#509029 Jun 11, 2012
Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
<quoted text>Read it. I intentionally did not post it. You said living life out of non-living dirt.
Genesis 2:7
It says that the lord God breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and man became a living being. That means that man was not made a living being from dirt, it was from God breathing the breath of life into man.
And what human was there to witness and record it?

None!

It is a story, written in the third person omniscient.

Omniscience only occurs in fictional tale, it does not exists in nature.
Common Sense

Ottawa, Canada

#509030 Jun 11, 2012
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for posting - maybe some of the religious folks will take the time to learn about this ongoing process.
yw, but the fundies on this site never learns, a few post later they will be back repeating the same old tripe.

That prediction can be guaranteed.

“"Look deep into my eye"”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#509031 Jun 11, 2012
Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
<quoted text>Manny lost the fight too.
Also, I would love to have you take that bet regarding Manny and he one arm and blindfolded. Put all that you have on the bet and I will cover. Guaranteed, Manny would lose. Ali made the mistake of fighting a wrestle not using boxing rules and it was the beginning of the end of Ali the champion.
I am certain that a blind chipmunk could beat you, fighting and in brains.
Sorry, fool, I have never been fat. Never. My dad is 78 and he has never been fat, good genetics and athleticism for life, so again you look like the stupid diseased fool retard.
You would be wrong about my size. Bruce Lee was my ideal role model for martial arts. I too, have done a one finger push up.
I'm not getting into any arguments, I don't have the time. However
I have to say, those are some pretty puny men... I like men who are about 6'2" 200-215 pounds, with three days beard growth,
muscular, but not bulging...broad shoulders, nice abs, better legs than mine and mine are good, but mainly, funny, funny men are the best, and they have to be nice and very clean and sweet, and thoughtful, and not egotistical. And, I too, can do a one finger push-up, so there! lol
BlockandTackle

North Vernon, IN

#509036 Jun 11, 2012
The bible was based on earlier Sumerian writings . Put down that stupid Hebrew bible and do some research . I gave some links or are you too lazy to research ? lots of time to think of something to write but are you illiterate ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min hojo 574,343
Will Atheism defeat religion by year 2038? 33 min guest 22
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 49 min Lumajuice 1,642
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 1 hr Domestic Diva 221,752
Casual Dating in Your Area 1 hr shawn 7
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 608,267
weed for sale-only dro weed (Oct '10) 1 hr bubba 8
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr RADEKT 269,038
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 7 hr Jon 19
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 23 hr viky235 164
More from around the web