“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#508107 Jun 8, 2012
mimi57 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's get to your point...You've got one? You can create all the "camps" you like, no one will be in your's but you. The atheists can't stand to listen to your "exceptional intelligence".(sarcasm)
The Christians know your a hypocrite and don't have an ounce of truth or humility in you, only bigotry and hatred.
How about the book of Acts, when it addresses meekness and humility? How about in 1 Peter, when it speaks of "gentleness and
being "lowly of heart?"
Humility is the opposite of pride~ haughtiness and "self exaltation." Romans~ "Don't think more highly of yourself than
you ought."
Proverbs says "Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit
before a fall." Those are just a few... you have pretty much insulted everyone on this thread with your phoney "superior attitude."
Christians are offended by you, I cannot imagine how much you offend atheists. You are like a caricature of an egotistical,
higher than mighty, tv. evangelist, that no one believes...not
even yourself. You are a disgrace to religion and to man-kind.
Go do a *good deed*, your not doing one here, that's for sure.
Why not just use the sure-fire True Christian Detector: Galatians 5:22-23? You'd pass, IMHO. Sir Doctor? Not so much.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#508108 Jun 8, 2012
Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if she follows Christ, the Bible and the Holy Spirit, then you are wrong. Millions of us say that she has the right answer.
As mimi57 pointed out, you are hardly one to talk about following Christ, the Bible, and certainly not the Holy Spirit. As to how many people believe in something, that doesn't create reality. Once everyone thought the Earth was flat. Turned out not to be true. See how that works?

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#508109 Jun 8, 2012
Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
<quoted text>Many do not see how Hitler and the RCC became joined, just like the anti-Christ will have his one world government with one church.
Also, many do not know that Pilate and Herod were enemies before they had to decide on Jesus' fate.
Luke 23:12 >>
That day Herod and Pilate became friends--before this they had been enemies.
This idea of Jesus' enemies always cracks me up: Christians who berate the Jews, Herod, Pilate, Judas, etc. What would have happened to your religion if Jesus had lived a nice long life preaching his philosophy and dying peacefully in his sleep in old age? Yahweh demanded a sado-masochistic suicide. Judas et al were enabling that to happen. You should be thanking those who "betrayed" Jesus, because they were useful tools just like his followers were/are.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#508110 Jun 8, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Believing in anything without evidentiary support just runs counter to my nature.
I can accept your view Catcher. As for me, I prefer to keep an open mind with the understanding that when it comes to knowing the mysteries of nature, the Universe and by the same string God, we puny humans know percentage wise nothing of the answers out there. That's why I don't disregard anything at first but observe and say to myself "self" there may be more to it than meets the eye.
Lily the aborter

United States

#508111 Jun 8, 2012
Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
<quoted text>You are simply not accurate in your statement. Based on evolution theory, apes and man should be evolving your their common ancestor which should still exist, but does not. In fact, if we look at the beginning of the last Ice Age, 2 million years ago, it took humans allegedly 1.8 million to evolve through this Ice Age 200,000 years ago and the height of the Ice Age was 18-10,000 years ago. 10,000 years ago would mean that we should have recorded evidence, which we do seem to have for other things.
You saying "This is just the way things work." is like saying that you just don't know how things work and have no proof.
You really do not understand evolution, do you?
You sound like Kirk Cameron and his 'crocoduck' example. Foolish.

That common ancestor could be exinct. Do you know how many species go extinct every day?

Just to illustrate the degree of biodiversity loss we're facing, let’s take you through one scientific analysis...

The rapid loss of species we are seeing today is estimated by experts to be between 1,000 and 10,000 times higher than the natural extinction rate.*
These experts calculate that between 0.01 and 0.1% of all species will become extinct each year.
If the low estimate of the number of species out there is true - i.e. that there are around 2 million different species on our planet**- then that means between 200 and 2,000 extinctions occur every year.
But if the upper estimate of species numbers is true - that there are 100 million different species co-existing with us on our planet - then between 10,000 and 100,000 species are becoming extinct each year.
http://wwf.panda.org/about_our_earth/biodiver...

You don't have a clue how evolution works but you try to BS everyone into believing that you do. Speciation can happen in several ways. This causes different species to be very closely related (and can even look very much alike) but cannot interbreed. Gawd, please do some research or take some classes or something because your ignorance is painful.

Funny how you want endless evidence to 'prove' evolution but don't feel the need to see even one shred of evidence that your god exists. Why is that?
If religionists had as much (any) evidence, showing your god exists, that science has which shows that evolution happened, I'd be a believer in your god. Alas, there is an enormous amount of evidence in favor of evolution and none that shows there is a god.

BTW, what are you babbling about when talking about evidence during the last ice age? What evidence do you want? And why does that little blip in time matter so much to you? The Earth has been around approz. 4.5 billion years.
And if you are a christian, you only believe that the Earth has been around 6,000 years so why are you even debating an ice age that you cannot believe happened because the Earth did not exist at that time IYO?

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#508113 Jun 8, 2012
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. Religion has had at least as long as recorded history to prove it's various claims. That's pretty strong evidence that none of them are true. Are humans supposed to forever reserve judgement that unfalsifiable claims which can never be disproved? Do you reserve judgement that Mbombo (of Bakuba mythology) vomited out the world upon feeling a stomach ache? Or are you willing to give Yahweh a pass because it's more culturally relevant to you?
<quoted text>
What makes you think that no scientific theory about the origin of the universe (or the lack of an origin) can never be definitively proved? Current theories are backed up by much objective, testable evidence. If a given one turns out to be wrong, science corrects itself. Contrast that to deism and creationism, which hasn't a shred of objective evidence. All it can do is lurk in the gaps in science and try and be the default explanation. Pretty pitiful existence.
Dave shakes his head in resignation to the fact Oscar and the Kitten are beyond rational communication. Their passions have shuttered their minds.

Looks like no one is home.
Lily the aborter

United States

#508114 Jun 8, 2012
mimi57 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's get to your point...You've got one? You can create all the "camps" you like, no one will be in your's but you. The atheists can't stand to listen to your "exceptional intelligence".(sarcasm)
The Christians know your a hypocrite and don't have an ounce of truth or humility in you, only bigotry and hatred.
How about the book of Acts, when it addresses meekness and humility? How about in 1 Peter, when it speaks of "gentleness and
being "lowly of heart?"
Humility is the opposite of pride~ haughtiness and "self exaltation." Romans~ "Don't think more highly of yourself than
you ought."
Proverbs says "Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit
before a fall." Those are just a few... you have pretty much insulted everyone on this thread with your phoney "superior attitude."
Christians are offended by you, I cannot imagine how much you offend atheists. You are like a caricature of an egotistical,
higher than mighty, tv. evangelist, that no one believes...not
even yourself. You are a disgrace to religion and to man-kind.
Go do a *good deed*, your not doing one here, that's for sure.
AAAAAAAAAA---MEN!!!

What Mimi said.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#508116 Jun 8, 2012
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave shakes his head in resignation to the fact Oscar and the Kitten are beyond rational communication. Their passions have shuttered their minds.
Looks like no one is home.
Jeez Dave, did you even understand what I wrote?
lightbeamrider

Fargo, ND

#508117 Jun 8, 2012
Common Sense wrote:
I can see that it would be extremely hard to unravel all of those layers early indoctrination which surrounds you.
This is not about me.
The issue here isn't word meaning, it is about the concept. Evolution is about natural selection. You will need to educate yourself on the concept. The term "survival of the fittest" was coined, popularized and misused.
Non intelligence cannot select. Survival of the fitterst makes more sense than survival of the weakest.
If survival of the fittest has to be considered from an evolutionary perspective, it does not have the meaning that those who are strongest would survive.
There is more to it than a narrow evolutionary perspective. There is philosophical considerations. If non theistic evolution is true then why help the weak? Those who pass disease to their offspring?
Hitler was his own man. Hitler was not influenced by words and their meaning.
His book in the German is full of Darwin speak. Hitler believed in Darwin.
Hitler, a christian, was antisemitic as many other Christians before him. This antisemitism was common within Germany and outside of Germany at that time. It was rooted way back to the early days of Christianity.
Oh yeah Hitler was a Christian. That is disgusting. When it comes to Christianity you do not know what you are talking about.
The Jesus myth is similar to that of other solar and agricultural deities, the god dies and is reborn. In many cases, the god character is betrayed by someone close to him. However, in the case of Jesus, the executioner is the roman.
Jesus is not an agriculture deity. The accounts are written as such. It is not written in fairy tale time. Things vague similar does not mean one came from another. You want to talk about Horus? The supposed virgin birth?
At the time the myth was put in its more familiar form by the roman emperor Constantine,
Where is your historical evidence for that? The Early Christian writings have Scripture all over them before Constantine.
it would not have been wise to make the Romans responsible for the death of Jesus. The Jews were made the scapegoat because they did not accept this myth of a messiah that was contrary to their beliefs.
BS. It was not written as myth. You do not mention Josephus in both Greek and Arabic translations written in the first century. The fact John the Baptist is mentioned, the death of James the half brother of Jesus which is not mentioned in Acts and recorded by Josephus.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#508118 Jun 8, 2012
mimi57 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's get to your point...You've got one? You can create all the "camps" you like, no one will be in your's but you. The atheists can't stand to listen to your "exceptional intelligence".(sarcasm)
The Christians know your a hypocrite and don't have an ounce of truth or humility in you, only bigotry and hatred.
How about the book of Acts, when it addresses meekness and humility? How about in 1 Peter, when it speaks of "gentleness and
being "lowly of heart?"
Humility is the opposite of pride~ haughtiness and "self exaltation." Romans~ "Don't think more highly of yourself than
you ought."
Proverbs says "Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit
before a fall." Those are just a few... you have pretty much insulted everyone on this thread with your phoney "superior attitude."
Christians are offended by you, I cannot imagine how much you offend atheists. You are like a caricature of an egotistical,
higher than mighty, tv. evangelist, that no one believes...not
even yourself. You are a disgrace to religion and to man-kind.
Go do a *good deed*, your not doing one here, that's for sure.
Very well said my friend. I couldn't have said it better.:)

“God of War”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#508121 Jun 8, 2012
Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
<quoted text>And you have evidence of this, not. You only have your sarcasm and a wall false wall that you put up, for others who have no evidence to stand in agreement with you. You do not even demonstrate the understanding of what you posted.
Phanerozoic Eon, the span of geologic time extending about 542 million years from the end of the Proterozoic Eon (which began about 2.5 billion years ago) to the present. The Phanerozoic, the eon of visible life, is divided into three major spans of time largely on the basis of characteristic assemblages of life-forms: the Paleozoic (542 million to 251 million years ago), Mesozoic (251 million to 65.5 million years ago), and Cenozoic (65.5 million years ago to the present) eras. Although life clearly originated at some time, probably quite early, in the Proterozoic Eon, not until the Phanerozoic did a rapid expansion and evolution of forms occur and fill the various ecological niches available. The key to this great Phanerozoic expansion appears to lie in the development of plants able to carry out the photosynthetic process and thus release free oxygen into the atmosphere. Before this time, the Earth’s atmosphere contained negligible amounts of free oxygen, and animals, in which energy transfers involving the process of respiration are critical, were unable to develop.
During the Phanerozoic, the Earth gradually assumed its present configuration and physical features through such processes as continental drift, mountain building, and continental glaciation. Thus, although the Phanerozoic Eon represents only about the last one-eighth of time since the Earth’s crust formed, its importance far exceeds its relatively short duration.
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/455...
Quaternary Period (1.8 to Present)
The Quaternary Period that began less than 2 million years ago marked the origin of the close human ancestors as well as the modern forms of the animals we see today.
The last great Ice Age began 2 million years ago, according to science theory and the height of the glacerial period was about 18,000 years and ended about 10,000 years ago.
The end of the last glacial period was about 12,500 years ago, while the end of the last ice age may not yet have come: little evidence points to a stop of the glacial-interglacial cycle of the last million years.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_glacial_per...
The ice age was at its most extreme - and the climate at its most severe - 18,000 years ago.
An alternate concept for explaining earth’s features is called “catastrophism,” i.e., the idea that the planet’s surface has been subject to violent changes in the past – and on a worldwide scale. The most significant of these would be the global Flood of Noah’s day. Let us reflect upon several matters related to this theme.
First, it is well known that in the ancient past, the earth was characterized by a universally mild climate. There is evidence aplenty for this. For example, fossil remains of ivy; grapevines, oaks, walnuts, and magnolias in Greenland – within eleven degrees of the north pole – reveal a once-summer-like climate in that region. Coral within fossil rocks, discovered near Point Barrow, Alaska, indicate that the waters there once were much warmer than at present; corals cannot live in water cooler than about 68 degrees.
Michael Oard, a meteorologist, contends that the evidence prohibits the theory that there were multiple ice ages. He argues for one – a catastrophic icy era which came “as a consequence of the Genesis Flood”
http://www.christiancourier.com/articles/848-...
PERCEPTION IS SIMPLY ONE VIEW.
No Reality has one view , retards have many wrong views.
Especially creationist flood geology , which is completely a lunatic's and liar's for jebus scam.
Common Sense

Ottawa, Canada

#508122 Jun 8, 2012
Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
<quoted text>Many do not see how Hitler and the RCC became joined, just like the anti-Christ will have his one world government with one church.
Also, many do not know that Pilate and Herod were enemies before they had to decide on Jesus' fate.
Luke 23:12 >>
That day Herod and Pilate became friends--before this they had been enemies.
I agree with that point "Many do not see how Hitler and the RCC became joined."

It is available for all to see.
People chose not to see.

However, we disagree on many other things.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#508123 Jun 8, 2012
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:

If you can get them to post their experiences, that shows agreeance with your comments, maybe that will close the door.

But you are right about one thing stated - "I know that bodies react differently......Your experience was yours."

Claiming you experienced what your Dad did is foolishness, because you've already stated it was his experience.

Please stop misleading others with the double-talk. You are starting to sound Catholic.
Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
<quoted text>So, you are saying that doctors have no experience with cancer and heart attacks, because they are only the doctor.
Hey.....yeah LS, over here from "left field"!!

I've been known to change subjects quickly, but your statement here is really unfounded.
Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
<quoted text>My sister is my sister, my eyes see and I know here life in great detail.
Good for you. Thanks for sharing.
Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
<quoted text>My dad is my dad and my experience and his experience were joined and he confirmed it.

Of course, I understand.

*consoles you*
Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
<quoted text>My dad did not know until after the fact, and he confirmed what happened and then understood why. I talk with my dad and we even talk about how he was drowning in a lake, and he felt the presence of angels and then woke up alone on land.
I don't dismiss he had a NDE, I just dismiss your account of "knowing" the experience first-hand. You listened to your Dad, he gave you the first-hand account. That leaves you as second hand news LS.
Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
<quoted text>Most of these things my dad never talked about, until we were both adults.
Okay, great - age matters not to understanding.
Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
<quoted text>If you do not understand, that is for you to reconcile. If I were Catholic then I would tell you, but not even close.
Oh, I understand perfectly well. And I would hope you would be honest with me.
Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
<quoted text>I am not leading you, so there can be no misleading.
You don't have to worry about misleading me, I've been past that point for sometime, when I realized that is all Christianity does to others and now, you are following in those same tracks.
lightbeamrider

Fargo, ND

#508127 Jun 8, 2012
Common Sense wrote:
Seeing design in existing patterns is subjective.
Only to those who have problems with Intelligent Design.
Mathematically all of these patterns can be enumerated.
Absent intelligence, Math does nothing.
We enumerate atoms by their number of protons.
Scientists today can bring into existence atoms that cannot be found in nature.
If true then that only demonstrates it takes intelligence to accomplish. It does not happen naturally of absent intelligence.
Nature, which is not a deity and does not require that you worship it, does that on its own.
So nature creates? Prove it.
Nature might be complex, but to imagine that there is an anthropomorphic lying behind the curtains pulling string, is asinine.
Not if it's true.
No god is required, base on your thinking your god would require a designer that is more complex than he is, ad infinitum.
God is infinite. No cause required. Things that begin to exist requires a cause. When it comes to God your open mind slams shut.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#508129 Jun 8, 2012
Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if she follows Christ, the Bible and the Holy Spirit, then you are wrong. Millions of us say that she has the right answer.
I bet your sister would say, "My brother is not my keeper."

So why do you think you are?

Arrogance is not good for Spirit [Self].
Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
<quoted text>If one knows that fire is hot, but sticks his hand in the fire anyway, that does not make the fire cease to be hot.
Simple metaphors does not explain your ignorance to all of Jesus' teachings. Selling your belief in this manner, shows how shallow in your understanding you really are.
Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
<quoted text>Your measurement of God, which can't be measured is God, not man.
My measurement of "God" is "God". Hmmmm.....

And how does one measure "God"?

Continue to mislead others with these fallacies, also shows how you utilize the teachings of men, over "God".
Lily the aborter

United States

#508130 Jun 8, 2012
Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
<quoted text>And you have evidence of this, not. You only have your sarcasm and a wall false wall that you put up, for others who have no evidence to stand in agreement with you. You do not even demonstrate the understanding of what you posted.
Phanerozoic Eon, the span of geologic time extending about 542 million years from the end of the Proterozoic Eon (which began about 2.5 billion years ago) to the present. The Phanerozoic, the eon of visible life, is divided into three major spans of time largely on the basis of characteristic assemblages of life-forms: the Paleozoic (542 million to 251 million years ago), Mesozoic (251 million to 65.5 million years ago), and Cenozoic (65.5 million years ago to the present) eras. Although life clearly originated at some time, probably quite early, in the Proterozoic Eon, not until the Phanerozoic did a rapid expansion and evolution of forms occur and fill the various ecological niches available. The key to this great Phanerozoic expansion appears to lie in the development of plants able to carry out the photosynthetic process and thus release free oxygen into the atmosphere. Before this time, the Earth’s atmosphere contained negligible amounts of free oxygen, and animals, in which energy transfers involving the process of respiration are critical, were unable to develop.
During the Phanerozoic, the Earth gradually assumed its present configuration and physical features through such processes as continental drift, mountain building, and continental glaciation. Thus, although the Phanerozoic Eon represents only about the last one-eighth of time since the Earth’s crust formed, its importance far exceeds its relatively short duration.
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/455...
Quaternary Period (1.8 to Present)
The Quaternary Period that began less than 2 million years ago marked the origin of the close human ancestors as well as the modern forms of the animals we see today.
The last great Ice Age began 2 million years ago, according to science theory and the height of the glacerial period was about 18,000 years and ended about 10,000 years ago.
The end of the last glacial period was about 12,500 years ago, while the end of the last ice age may not yet have come: little evidence points to a stop of the glacial-interglacial cycle of the last million years.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_glacial_per...
The ice age was at its most extreme - and the climate at its most severe - 18,000 years ago.
An alternate concept for explaining earth’s features is called “catastrophism,” i.e., the idea that the planet’s surface has been subject to violent changes in the past – and on a worldwide scale. The most significant of these would be the global Flood of Noah’s day. Let us reflect upon several matters related to this theme.
First, it is well known that in the ancient past, the earth was characterized by a universally mild climate. There is evidence aplenty for this. For example, fossil remains of ivy; grapevines, oaks, walnuts, and magnolias in Greenland – within eleven degrees of the north pole – reveal a once-summer-like climate in that region. Coral within fossil rocks, discovered near Point Barrow, Alaska, indicate that the waters there once were much warmer than at present; corals cannot live in water cooler than about 68 degrees.
Michael Oard, a meteorologist, contends that the evidence prohibits the theory that there were multiple ice ages. He argues for one – a catastrophic icy era which came “as a consequence of the Genesis Flood”
http://www.christiancourier.com/articles/848-...
PERCEPTION IS SIMPLY ONE VIEW.
Why are you even debating this? Christians believe that the Earth is only approx. 6,000 years old.
Your argument should be that the Earth did not exist at that time so you cannot debate that point.
lightbeamrider

Fargo, ND

#508131 Jun 8, 2012
wilderide wrote:
That may be how you read it, but I have no control over how you interpret my words. <shrugs>
You wrote ...''why don't all Christians just kill themselves.'' It is a suicide suggestion. Words mean things. Page 22787 Post. 470236.
Over the top and hateful? LOL! Have you ever seen the snuff film called "The Passion of the Christ"? What do you think the symbol of the cross is? If Jesus had been executed in the last century I suppose you guys would all be walking around with little gold electric chairs or injection needles. Both of which are far, far more humane than nailing someone to a cross and leaving them to die. Your God wallows in cruelty, genocide, infanticide, loves the smell of burning flesh and has an insatiable need for death. THAT is over the top and hateful.
Are you trying to justisfy the fact u suggested all Christians kill themselves?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#508134 Jun 8, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>I can accept your view Catcher. As for me, I prefer to keep an open mind with the understanding that when it comes to knowing the mysteries of nature, the Universe and by the same string God, we puny humans know percentage wise nothing of the answers out there. That's why I don't disregard anything at first but observe and say to myself "self" there may be more to it than meets the eye.
Oh I always keep an open mind.

But it's open to evidence. It's faith I'm not into.

And in the meantime, I too marvel at the beauty and mystery of nature.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#508135 Jun 8, 2012
Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
<quoted text>
I ma not going to try to prove anything, because if I showed you pictures and audio you still would not believe. They did not believe Jesus when He was here and the one who healed them, was sent to be crucified.
I beg your pardon, but I have been asking for you to post your evidence.

Let me help you understand something.....okay?

I've been on a quest of the afterlife for quite the many years - around 30. I've seen many claims of "paranormal", and I've heard many as well.

Your fear of the unknown seems to have overcome you greatly, because if you were truly a "fan", you would have also overcome the fear of posting any reasonable proof you have, just to support your belief.

The question I have is, if this is such a powerful piece of evidence to support your belief, WHY HAVEN'T YOU POSTED IT TO THE WORLD?

Please stop making false claims, unless you can back up those claims.

Isn't that ol' adage applicable here - "Put up or shut up!"

Soooo - whatcha got?

Move past the fear and open your mind.

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#508137 Jun 8, 2012
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeez Dave, did you even understand what I wrote?
Yes, I did. It is a shame you don't.

You would make a very passionate fundie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 574,378
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min trifecta1 608,272
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min onemale 269,065
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. (Jul '14) 13 min Hatti_Hollerand 131
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 14 min NWmoon 221,754
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 23 min RiccardoFire 97,912
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 30 min Lumajuice 1,646
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 4 hr perfect massage r... 206
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 15 hr Jon 19
More from around the web