Afrikaans of Nederlands?

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#497146 May 8, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to a museum.
The information is a matter of public record.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_age
het om nou te gaan

sien jou later

“Dancing with the devil”

Since: May 12

...Dreaming of angels

#497147 May 8, 2012
Lily the aborter wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let 'it' bother you.
You know you are a good person. You are not hurting anyone by being bisexual. He/she/it would not have even known if you wouldn't have said anything. He/she/it just finds any crumb it can in order to use it as ammo to insult a person. Look how it uses my physical health (which I deal with just fine in my life) as a way to attack me. It has nothing else. It is mad at the world and comes here to take it out on people.
There is NOTHING wrong with being bisexual or gay and don't let anyone tell you differently. Who you love has NO EFFECT on that piece of trash. He/she/it just wants to shove his religion down your throat and then tell you that you are going to hell. He/she/it seems to forget that his actions on this forum are very sinful and he/she/it will pay for them. He/she/it is not immune to their wrathful god. LOL
Just be true to yourself. Never be ashamed. Love yourself because you are all you have when it comes down to it. He/she/it is a random nobody on the internet. And you seem like a really good person. Keep your head up and treat others with love and respect...well except for people like you-know-who. They deserve back what they give out times three.
HIGH FIVE!!!:)
I appreciate the pick me up :3

You're absolutely right too, I need to ignore random internet idiots.

I didn't appreciate throwing my father into the discussion though that was upsetting >.>

anyways, I'm just gonna ignore that for the time being. When he comes back for more, we can give him all his crap back ten fold :3

HIGH FIVE!

“Dancing with the devil”

...Dreaming of angels

#497148 May 8, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have a laserbeam implanted above my eye to zap people in trafic with.
I don't blame you that'd be sweet!

I think it wouldn't hurt to have a way to channel your thoughts into some sort of high frequency wave which you could use to destabilize and liquify the brains of others.^^

“Dancing with the devil”

...Dreaming of angels

#497149 May 8, 2012
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No one really likes abortion. No one is ever happy or proud to get an abortion. It's just a necessary thing that society has to have.
It's kind of like divorce. No one really likes getting a divorce. People would rather prefer marrying the spouse that's right for them and living a happy loving life together. Any problems they have they might work out on their own or go to a councillor. But sometimes unfortunately, it just doesn't work out and when it comes to choosing parting ways or living in misery together, they choose parting ways. But either way, no one is happy with either choice.(Well I supposed some con artists love divorce but thats another matter).
Abortion is a sad thing, a reflection of irresponsible and sometimes cruel sexual practises in society. Sometimes its done to save the mothers life. Either way its a sad thing.
I don't know anyone who is pro-abortion. I support the right to abortion, but I'll never be pro-abortion. I support the right to divorce, but I'll never be pro-divorce.
I'm pro-divorce, but since I'm the only person I know of who doesn't believe in romantic love it's not really a big deal to me when two people leave each other. At best two people can co-exist peacefully while having sex.

“The eye has it...”

Since: Jan 12

Russell's teapot.

#497150 May 8, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have a laserbeam implanted above my eye to zap people in trafic with.
Good idea.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#497151 May 8, 2012
Beatthesystem wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously there are instances of rape, and women becoming pregnant despite their best efforts to the contrary..
However in consensual man/woman intercourse, the risk is inherent in the act.
My position is an acknowledgement of the developing baby being a human life with certain rights.. and not dismissed as a clump of cells and given a non human name such as 'fetus'.
I don't consider that it is right to kill this life, even though I am not an anti abortion advocate.
I think part of the problem is that we live in a very 'me me' society where people have a sense of entitlement to a certain lifestyle which can over ride our responsibility as human beings.. Many people see themselves as the centre of their universe rather than acknowledging their responsibility to others, yet born or not, as part of the cycle of life.
That responsibility you feel is personal morality and depends entirely on the person. The consensus of that morality has in its turn given rise to laws regarding abortion in most (not all) countries.

I agree with you to a point, contrary to the abuse that such moronic individuals as butt crack spew I am in essence “anti” abortion for myself. My youngest child is the consequence of rape and I chose not to “dispose” of the foetus. That was my choice but being in that situation I can strongly appreciate that it should be the decision of the woman herself as guided by medical professionals rather than some unknown third party “pro-lifer” with no inkling as to circumstances and a political or religious agenda to hold up.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#497152 May 8, 2012
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know what you're dealing with here, Lily. Sir Doctor is not one person. It's a group of individuals. Pretty sure they are a group of doctors, from the sources I talked to. They have numerous sock puppets they post under and quite a few have been banned. Once for inappropriate posts to a minor. I'm sure it won't change what you post to them but it's always good to be informed. And remember don't let these assholes get under your skin and if they do, don't let them know it. Now, have fun!
**Sir Doctor just outed himself as GRUNT56 on another thread and GRUNT56 has outed himself as BUCK.**
All 3 are one in the same.
He is a rookie troll and jacking people around is what he does all day, every day.

#497153 May 8, 2012
LewisK wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove there ISNT a god? Go a head and do it. Dont read from your Athiest Handbook. Just prove it!
E=MC^2 proves that the god as described in Revelation 19:6 cannot exist in this universe.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#497154 May 8, 2012
undefined apathy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pro-divorce, but since I'm the only person I know of who doesn't believe in romantic love it's not really a big deal to me when two people leave each other. At best two people can co-exist peacefully while having sex.
Well if just two people, then it isn't that much of a big deal. It is a big deal however when children are involved. Going through all kinds of shared custody arrangements and jumping between the mothers life and the fathers life is very far from a stable life.

Romance is an expression. Love is a feeling. Most marriages I know don't have much romance, if any at all, but they do have love. It's the marriages that rely on romance, that don't usually last.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#497155 May 8, 2012
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
**Sir Doctor just outed himself as GRUNT56 on another thread and GRUNT56 has outed himself as BUCK.**
All 3 are one in the same.
He is a rookie troll and jacking people around is what he does all day, every day.
You are clueless.

Location hidden

#497156 May 8, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
E=MC^2 proves that the god as described in Revelation 19:6 cannot exist in this universe.
E=mc^2 says nothing about the existence of any god.

Atheist physicists rebut that stupid claim.

Location hidden

#497157 May 8, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo.
Personally, most people will disagree with abortion.
But personal feelings must be set aside
Wrong.

"Pro-choice" is simply a euphemism for pro-abortion.

Location hidden

#497158 May 8, 2012
Lily the aborter wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah blah blah.
Just as I thought. You have no children. Bio or not. Nothing.
You don't get to choose what religion your children end up to be. That is their choice. If you had children, you would know this. My children chose for themselves just like I chose for myself. I didn't need to be brainwashed into a religion. I made my own choice...and my own mistake.
BTW, I have no issue with abortion. I am good with it. I mind my own medical and reproductive choices and let others deal with theirs. But you don't understand that concept. You think other people's medical information is your business. Well, it's not. And US law backs me.
FYI, if something is legal, it cannot be murder. But that concept is too complex for you. LOL
So, by your reasoning, before it was legal it was murder?

Now it's not?

If that is the only distinction, it doesn't make any difference morally and ethically.

Idiot.

Location hidden

#497159 May 8, 2012
Lily the aborter wrote:
<quoted text>
I graduated from college with a B.S. in Life Sciences (Pre-med) and a minor in History. I am a med student. Mr. Liar will say that I am lying but you see how he/she/it makes crap up.
Animal Behavior was one of the classes I picked to fulfill the extra science requirements of my major. It was a very interesting class. That is how I know so much about evolution. It is the cornerstone of every biology class. You can't avoid the subject when you are a science major. The Big Bang was mentioned briefly in a few classes but that is a more physical science subject. I had to take 5 chemistries with labs and 2 physics with labs and those are the types of classes that would mention the Big Bang but not in depth.
What do you mean by "alternate learning"?
Any medical school that would admit you should be shut down.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#497160 May 8, 2012
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No one really likes abortion. No one is ever happy or proud to get an abortion. It's just a necessary thing that society has to have.
It's kind of like divorce. No one really likes getting a divorce. People would rather prefer marrying the spouse that's right for them and living a happy loving life together. Any problems they have they might work out on their own or go to a councillor. But sometimes unfortunately, it just doesn't work out and when it comes to choosing parting ways or living in misery together, they choose parting ways. But either way, no one is happy with either choice.(Well I supposed some con artists love divorce but thats another matter).
Abortion is a sad thing, a reflection of irresponsible and sometimes cruel sexual practises in society. Sometimes its done to save the mothers life. Either way its a sad thing.
I don't know anyone who is pro-abortion. I support the right to abortion, but I'll never be pro-abortion. I support the right to divorce, but I'll never be pro-divorce.
Very good point.

Considering you being from Durban, and all

:)

Where you been?
Ocean56

AOL

#497161 May 8, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
Some women don't have the will to stand against authority without some backup and let little things tear them down. Babies are not what ruins womens' lives, women are what ruins womens' lives. It's all about attitude. Only a wimp blames their unhappiness on an innocent baby who didn't ask to be conceived. Love can make all things more tolerable. You preach hate. You hate babies. You love death and corruption for their own sakes.
Having a baby before a girl has even graduated from high school DOES ruin a girl's life, even if she isn't educated enough to see that yet. Trying to complete homework assignments, studying for important tests to advance to either the next grade or to graduate, enjoying school activities and dances, ALL are very difficult, if not impossible, to do once a teen girl has a baby.

You can deny those facts all you want, not that your denials will ever convince me that teen pregnancy/motherhood is a good thing. It is NOT a good thing, because it impacts a girl's life in too many NEGATIVE ways. Teen pregnancy/motherhood is a TRAP, which all teen girls would be much better off AVOIDING.

It is wonderful how much freedom a girl has when she ISN'T pregnant, which is why any teen girl being pressured to have sex by some immature jerk of a boyfriend needs to ask herself "is having sex worth GIVING UP all my freedom?" BEFORE she makes the huge mistake of having sex with him. If she has solid educational and career goals in mind, and better yet written down, and knows what she would LOSE by getting pregnant, the answer to her question is more likely to be "NO, it is NOT worth it." Then she can DUMP the jerk who is pressuring her to have sex and walk away, free and NOT PREGNANT.

#497162 May 8, 2012
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
E=mc^2 says nothing about the existence of any god.
Atheist physicists rebut that stupid claim.
It says that no omnipotent god can exist in a universe that contains matter.

List them or links to their rebuttals or admit you have nothing to refute it with except your deliberate ignorance.

Location hidden

#497163 May 8, 2012
Lily the aborter wrote:
<quoted text>
Dinosaurs were wiped out (except for the ones which could fly) when a huge asteroid hit Mexico. It caused the planet to be covered by a dust cloud and no sunlight came through so a large number of plants also died. But there were animals who survived including aquatic ones (and crocodiles). See you do know what you are talking about.
Is that why beaners are good at swimming rivers?

Location hidden

#497164 May 8, 2012
there must be

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min RoSesz 578,904
Poll If someone is coming home and your completely n... 10 min stemaxgizmo 3
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 11 min dollarsbill 1,950
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 13 min Theswamiji reloads 5,918
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 19 min WasteWater 5,686
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 31 min Freebird USA 9,220
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 35 min Freebird USA 176,201
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 46 min The Evenstar 39,951
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 609,818
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 270,030
More from around the web