Lily the aborter

United States

#496872 May 7, 2012
Sir Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>This is so true. It has been reported that while gays claim to be victims of bigotry, they exhibit a higher rate of bigotry towards ex-gays and black gays. The issue with children and the unborn has to do with people who think there is power in being weak, so they do not wish to give that power to a child and the unborn.
That a big ole diaper load of BS. Most of my friends are gay and they do NOT exibit any bigotry. They know what it is like to be treated like crap by people, like you, so they will not do it to others. You have no proof that homosexuals are more bigoted than....who?
You just talk a bunch of nonsense.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#496873 May 7, 2012
warning wrote:
<quoted text> In noahs day no one believe either, because Jehovah said it wouldnt happen until after 120 years but it still happened. And they werent ready.
Oh a flud finder are you? lol
Sorry dude there never was a global flood.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#496874 May 7, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Historically a disaster: Spanish Inquisition; Crusades; Northern Ireland; Salem witch burnings; 9/11.
A complete disaster. An abomination.
And it's all about the superstition of one kind of skydaddy or another. Belief in the supernatural.
A pox on organized religion.
There. I feel much better already.
The Inquisition was ordered by Pope Alexander III to investigate heresies within the RCC. Without much structure, the inquisition became politicized and was turned into a state sponsored political wave of terrorism. It is a black eye for Christianity, but it must not be mistaken as conforming to the teachings of Christ. Far from it. The same goes for the Crusades and the Salem Witch Trials. There's a difference between authentic Christianity and cultural Christianity. Ask me about it sometime. It may enlighten you. Of course this all hinges on whether or not you actually wish to be enlightened.
Lily the aborter

United States

#496875 May 7, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Lesbians are angry individuals.
http://www.rainbow-house.org/articles/chicago...
Scroll down to "same sex couples".
For some reason militant lesbians have this tremendous disgust for men who are gay. Like they think gay men are SO much more offensive than they are. Meh, more trickle down hate from cold blooded wombs.
You don't even read your own links. What a loon.

Most of my friends are gay or lesbian and they are just like everyone else. Actually, they are more accepting than heterosexual people. Looney...
Lily the aborter

United States

#496876 May 7, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why lebos rape each other? They don't wan to be treated like sex objects?
Gawd, you are a nasty bigot.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#496877 May 7, 2012
atheists_worst_nightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
The Inquisition was ordered by Pope Alexander III to investigate heresies within the RCC. Without much structure, the inquisition became politicized and was turned into a state sponsored political wave of terrorism. It is a black eye for Christianity, but it must not be mistaken as conforming to the teachings of Christ. Far from it. The same goes for the Crusades and the Salem Witch Trials. There's a difference between authentic Christianity and cultural Christianity. Ask me about it sometime. It may enlighten you. Of course this all hinges on whether or not you actually wish to be enlightened.
I have no quarrel with the theory, the authentic Christianity, or with good people who are Christians, like Al Garcia and RockStarAwesome.

It's the real world stuff I have a problem with. The historical reality.

And I'm glad for your input.

Because I forgot to mention the pedophile priests.
Lily the aborter

United States

#496878 May 7, 2012
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text>To add. many students graduate with degrees which are, for all practical purposes worthless along with a ton of debt. Many 4 year degrees are worthless. Many have to go back to college to get a Masters Degree to keep the same job they have. The higher you go the more expensive the cost per credit. It's a scam.
Says the uneducated. They are the ones always trashing education...because they don't have one or can't get one.
Anything worthwhile takes time and is not cheap.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#496879 May 7, 2012
<quoted text>
Divinity and enlightenment are curves , curves away from each other.
Lily the aborter

United States

#496880 May 7, 2012
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> In some classes students have to pay hundreds of dollars for textbooks to take the class. I don't care how they justisfy it, it is a rip off. Most enter at 18 and have no idea a four year English or History Degree is practically worthless even when they are told, they take the classes anyway.
An 18 year old out of high school can start many entry level jobs here and if they stick with it they will be trained on the job and become supervisors. I was talking to a 20 something man last night who was a supervisor for his department and had to cut the conversation short because he had to put in the paperwork for paychecks. It is way too expensive and cost is going up all the time with no end in sight.
Ignorance once again from the uneducated. No degree is worthless. Some are just easier to earn than others. A person can get into medical school with a History or Enlgish degree. Far from worthless.

It is proven that college graduates make over a million dollars more in their lifetime then those without a degree. And that is just a Bachelor's. A graduate degree will get you much more. But you keep working that dead end job. Maybe someday you will make supervisor over those 3 other employees.@@

BTW, if you do it right, you can came out with a four year college degree and have no debt.

“Dancing with the devil”

Since: May 12

...Dreaming of angels

#496881 May 7, 2012
Sir Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>Really, I mean really. The gay community documents this bigotry against gays by lesbians and visa versa. Also, lesbians treat other women more like sexual objects than men do. Lesbians are more demeaning towards women, and the use of the word "bitch" is 10 times more pronounced among lesbians than in general.
Do you have any proof of this?

Or are you just reaching into your ass and pulling out made up claims about the behavior of lesbians? Cause the lesbians I've met are nice and sweet, and at best get a bit defensive, but that's only because no one takes them seriously. So I don't blame them for needing to defend their position.

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#496882 May 7, 2012
<quoted text>
You make a valid point. The counter-point is, they didn't have to happen at all. Without the superstition of parochial religion, mankind wouldn't have been able to rationalize these travesties. You can say that it "became politicized" but politics and religious belief were inextricably intertwined. These people truly convinced themselves they were enacting the will of God, and it's a simple thing to gin up "scripture" to back it up.

"Not real Christians" may be valid at a theological level, but small consolation to the victims.

“I speak my mind”

It hurts to bite my tongue

#496883 May 7, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. we hear you roar, in numbers too great to ignore ..
LOL..apparently Aerobatty...or whatever he calls himself...doesn't read my posts very much...I thought it was pretty evident I was female...oh well...do my post seem masculine to you?

“Dancing with the devil”

Since: May 12

...Dreaming of angels

#496884 May 7, 2012
Lily the aborter wrote:
<quoted text>
That a big ole diaper load of BS. Most of my friends are gay and they do NOT exibit any bigotry. They know what it is like to be treated like crap by people, like you, so they will not do it to others. You have no proof that homosexuals are more bigoted than....who?
You just talk a bunch of nonsense.
You have to ignore the stupidity of some people. Personally I don't buy into that nonsense. I work with a gay couple and they are the nicest people there, and take no ill words or actions against anyone.
Lily the aborter

United States

#496885 May 7, 2012
Kirk Cameron wrote:
<quoted text>Bye, you can leave now.
Oh lookie Kirk Cameron is here.
How is crocoduck these days?

“I speak my mind”

It hurts to bite my tongue

#496886 May 7, 2012
Beatthesystem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky lady.. hope you take after her..(except the mean bit..!)
Thanks...so do I! So far...I'm not to mean...but after 98 years...I can se how one might develop an attitude...lol!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#496887 May 7, 2012
undefined apathy wrote:
<quoted text>
but it was still arson and you're probably gonna be as reviled as if you had flat out burned down a hospital.
The point is arson is arson and murder is murder regardless of how far along the burned/murdered person/building is in development.
it is not a crime to burn a pile of lumber that no one wants.

and

your analogy is oversimplified, a reflection of your capacity.

Location hidden

#496888 May 7, 2012
undefined apathy wrote:
<quoted text>
so the actually act of leaving the womb is what makes us humans? That's awfully convenient. Let's mommy do whatever she feels like until that time. So why not just go flat out and say that since it's only a fetus the mothers who are planning on not aborting should go drink/smoke/and do drugs...it's only a fetus until it's born mom can do whatever the heck she wants.
now you have it.

If the zygote is a person, it is entitled to protection and you are going to be forced to quarantine every pregnant person.
Lily the aborter

United States

#496889 May 7, 2012
undefined apathy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to ignore the stupidity of some people. Personally I don't buy into that nonsense. I work with a gay couple and they are the nicest people there, and take no ill words or actions against anyone.
It's hard to ignore because they state it as truth and then the gullible believe the lies which helps spread more bigotry. I just don't understand why people hate one person because the person loves someone of the same sex. So what? It doesn't hurt anyone. Many of my gay friends are in long term relationships and they have adopted children (which pro-lifers will not adopt) from foster care. I admire so many of them because they are such wonderful and loving people. I don't give a crap if someone's book of fables (the christian bible) says that homosexuality is a sin. Christian concepts do not apply to non christians so they can keep their hateful beliefs to themselves. But some feel they have to shove their beliefs down EVERYONE'S throat.
Lily the aborter

United States

#496890 May 7, 2012
warning wrote:
<quoted text> In noahs day no one believe either, because Jehovah said it wouldnt happen until after 120 years but it still happened. And they werent ready.
The Noah myth never happened but it's a cute fable to tell your kids at bedtime. Kinda like The Three Bears.

Location hidden

#496891 May 7, 2012
undefined apathy wrote:
<quoted text>
it's ending a life before it even begins. Next you'll say wiping out a country before it can attack us is morally okay.
also just because some politicians appointed themselves the determiners of what is and isn't human life, doesn't make their decision the right one.
and it's irrelevant, if you burn down a structure complete or not that's arson. If you wipe out a life before it's fully formed it's still murder
when you change the meanings of terms, you are no longer communicating, you are masturbating.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min superwilly 228,531
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Charlie Sheen 260,139
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min June VanDerMark 544,869
Word association game (Aug '08) 29 min Kid_Tomorrow 53,421
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 30 min Kid_Tomorrow 4,239
How will the world end? (Apr '09) 34 min Kid_Tomorrow 89
Best tips for health 42 min Kid_Tomorrow 5
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 46 min UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 174,187
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 601,386

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE