Lily the aborter

United States

#496939 May 7, 2012
Sir Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>What is humorous is that it is fear that you fear? Second, the only force is the force applied by your own mind when logic pushes out your illogic. No, you do not live a good life and it is not even close.
Too funny, because with all of your hate, it is you who threatens you.
How dare you claim to be good, when you are cold as ice, and have no heart to share with your brother or your two former friends.
I just love how you people lie and then think we should ignore your lies.
You know NOTHING about me. Nada. Nil.

There is no hate in me. That is your forte.
I asked you to stop talking about a certain subject and you are so childish that you just can't stop yourself.

Please tell me what I have lied about. Tell me EVERYTHING I have lied about. Go for it. I need to laugh over the crap you are going to make up.
Lily the aborter

United States

#496940 May 7, 2012
Sir Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>Can you prove evolution? Since, you can not, can you at least prove that there was a cosmic gaseous explosion at anytime when there was nothing and that nothing exploded into something.
Evolution has been proven and it keeps proving itself.
There would not be life on Earth without evolution.

Your statement above shows you do not understand what evolution is.

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#496941 May 7, 2012
undefined apathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow, you too!?
I love being an awesome person and good hearted just for the sake of doing so, the christians should try it sometime.
Absolutely, that is the best of feelings, makes you all warm and fuzzy inside to help someone in need. Thumbs up to you.

“Dancing with the devil”

Since: May 12

...Dreaming of angels

#496942 May 7, 2012
Sir Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>But, you aren't and that is your delusion. So, that means that you are rolling craps, and that's a bad bet to bank your eternity on.
I didn't know you knew me personally, but clearly if you are telling me that I'm not a good person you must know me right? Oh wait, that's right you're making an assumption about me. I am a good person, and you won't convince me otherwise, because my only crime is laziness ^^

Also, I don't believe in evolution or the big bang or creation.

Which by the way, how does changing the subject help you anyways? I ask you to prove creation, so instead of doing that you say 'prove evolution' that's a classic deflection, and serves no purpose. Either prove creation or remain silent.

“Dancing with the devil”

...Dreaming of angels

#496943 May 7, 2012
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely, that is the best of feelings, makes you all warm and fuzzy inside to help someone in need. Thumbs up to you.
Yeah btw, I liked your story about the stray dog, reminds me of my childhood alot. Where I lived was where everyone dropped off dogs they didn't want anymore, and they'd all find their way to our house, so we wound up with a new dog almost every week. Not a single one wasn't cared for either, and believe me or not, but a dog to two dogs per week for 13 years and I have a record of zero dog bites. Never in my life has a dog bit me, ever. True story.

Location hidden

#496944 May 7, 2012
undefined apathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove creation? and if so can you prove that the christian god did the creating?
Don't need to. Unlike most of the people in this discussion, I have nothing that requires me to prove.
Lily the aborter

United States

#496945 May 7, 2012
undefined apathy wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know you knew me personally, but clearly if you are telling me that I'm not a good person you must know me right? Oh wait, that's right you're making an assumption about me. I am a good person, and you won't convince me otherwise, because my only crime is laziness ^^
Also, I don't believe in evolution or the big bang or creation.
Which by the way, how does changing the subject help you anyways? I ask you to prove creation, so instead of doing that you say 'prove evolution' that's a classic deflection, and serves no purpose. Either prove creation or remain silent.
He/she/it can't prove anything. He/she/it just starts attacking you personally and pretends to know EVERYTHING about you. But all he/she/it is really doing is making things up and then saying that you did it. You will see how he/she/it accuses me of all kinds of things when I've never talked to that person in my life and just found out they actually existed just over a week ago. Your best bet is to ignore him/her/it because he/she/it will not answer any questions you ask. None.

Location hidden

#496946 May 7, 2012
Lily the aborter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Show me the so touted missing link??? There are no transitional fossils on which evolution is based.

Location hidden

#496947 May 7, 2012
Lily the aborter wrote:
<quoted text>
OBTW, how much faith is required to believe that the entire universe was once contained in a very microscopic un-imaginably dense particle? If this speck always has existed without beginning and without end, perhaps it is your god.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#496948 May 7, 2012
btamxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Show me the so touted missing link??? There are no transitional fossils on which evolution is based.
You're a missing link between your parents and your children.

“Dancing with the devil”

...Dreaming of angels

#496949 May 7, 2012
btamxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need to. Unlike most of the people in this discussion, I have nothing that requires me to prove.
Well don't try to convince me then, cause if you aren't gonna prove your claims, I'm not gonna listen.

“Dancing with the devil”

...Dreaming of angels

#496950 May 7, 2012
Lily the aborter wrote:
<quoted text>
He/she/it can't prove anything. He/she/it just starts attacking you personally and pretends to know EVERYTHING about you. But all he/she/it is really doing is making things up and then saying that you did it. You will see how he/she/it accuses me of all kinds of things when I've never talked to that person in my life and just found out they actually existed just over a week ago. Your best bet is to ignore him/her/it because he/she/it will not answer any questions you ask. None.
I'm already aware of this.
Lily the aborter

United States

#496951 May 7, 2012
btamxx wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Transitional fossils?
Explain to me what you mean by 'missing link' and 'transitional fossils'. For all species? For what?
No matter if you like it or believe it, evolution is a fact. It happens every day in many different species. Sometimes evolution can change an entire species in a small number of life cycles. A cricket which lives in Hawaii went from calling to becoming totally mute in just 20 generations through evolution. It actually helps the species survive and be more successful when mute even though it cannot call for mates. I have a feeling you don't have a clue about what evolution really is.
dnky oe

Dallas, TX

#496952 May 7, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh a flud finder are you? lol
Sorry dude there never was a global flood.
The ice caps. You put water into a cup and into the freezer it will take the shape of the cup. Now you say what about the other parts of the earth. But they would represent the other parts of the house ( ROOM TEMPERATURE) where as the north would represent the freezer.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#496953 May 7, 2012
Sir Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>Can you prove evolution? Since, you can not, can you at least prove that there was a cosmic gaseous explosion at anytime when there was nothing and that nothing exploded into something.
Evolution is provable , but note by provable I mean within 99.9 percent certainty. What can't be done is making you accept it.
But as far as the evidence is concerned it's already been proven.
It was proven with the smallest definition of evolution .
"In fact, evolution can be precisely defined as any change in the frequency of alleles within a gene pool from one generation to the next." *Talk origins

This much is proven so yes evolution is provable.

As for the Big Bang all evidence points to this , but The BBT does not make the statement everything came from nothing.
It focuses on the fact everything was in a singularity before it started expanding. There's a huge difference between that and everything coming from nothing.
Lily the aborter

United States

#496954 May 7, 2012
btamxx wrote:
<quoted text>
OBTW, how much faith is required to believe that the entire universe was once contained in a very microscopic un-imaginably dense particle? If this speck always has existed without beginning and without end, perhaps it is your god.
I don't have a god.
Are you referring to the Big Bang?
Because the Big Bang and evolution are two totally different things. I do not comment on the Big Bang since I have not done any research on the subject and don't really know what I believe concerning it because I do not have enough info to form an opinion. I base my opinions on research and facts...unlike others.

Location hidden

#496955 May 7, 2012
undefined apathy wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe we call this pascal's wager, yes?
Also, I'm not concerned with winning or losing and you're being very dumb about this argument. There are thousands of branches of christianity alone, so how do you know that you picked the right one? You might go to hell anyways for picking the wrong god if there even was one. I'd rather not live my life a coward afraid of some imaginary fire pit. I'm happy with being an atheistic agnostic.
<br>
There are many different Christian denominations but each is centered on Christ Jesus. That is what Chrsitianity is all about. Christ Jesus, thus the name Christian. BTW, name calling is a sure sign of fear.
Lily the aborter

United States

#496956 May 7, 2012
undefined apathy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm already aware of this.
Oh Ok.:)

High five!!!
LMAO

Location hidden

#496957 May 7, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution is provable , but note by provable I mean within 99.9 percent certainty. What can't be done is making you accept it.
But as far as the evidence is concerned it's already been proven.
It was proven with the smallest definition of evolution .
"In fact, evolution can be precisely defined as any change in the frequency of alleles within a gene pool from one generation to the next." *Talk origins
This much is proven so yes evolution is provable.
As for the Big Bang all evidence points to this , but The BBT does not make the statement everything came from nothing.
It focuses on the fact everything was in a singularity before it started expanding. There's a huge difference between that and everything coming from nothing.
Congratulations. This is a perfect statement of faith. BTW, your faith in a singularity without beginning and without end sounds strangely like my definition of God. Amazing, isn't it.
Lily the aborter

United States

#496958 May 7, 2012
btamxx wrote:
<quoted text>
<br>
There are many different Christian denominations but each is centered on Christ Jesus. That is what Chrsitianity is all about. Christ Jesus, thus the name Christian. BTW, name calling is a sure sign of fear.
Share that "name calling is a sure sign of fear" with your christian buddies. I can post to them very civilly and they will come at me and call me all kinds of nasty things and make up lies about me. And yet, they say they are christian. Is that what is taught in christian churches these days?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min pusherman_ 568,651
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min WasteWater 267,610
Teacup Yorkie Puppies available 52 min susanrich222 1
Teacup Yorkie Puppies 1 hr susanrich222 1
Cihangir Vestel - Regal Klima Servisi *0546* 24... 1 hr gncservis 1
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 1 hr Alexey25 516
What Is The New World Order? 1 hr flbadcatowner 25
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr The Truth from S... 607,256
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 hr cheer the f up 120,777
Scientific proof for God's existence 6 hr let your brother rip 647
More from around the web