Comments
479,201 - 479,220 of 733,093 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#496860 May 7, 2012
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Then you feed the homeless, give a place for them to sleep, help to find them jobs. Through the Salvation Army i got most of my sight back. Historically a diaster? That BS.
<quoted text> Superstition is what you adhere to. Guys like you amaze me. You think you got it all figured out as you look down your nose at others who live life by a different standard. More harm than good. Read the Black Book of Communism.
Historically a disaster: Spanish Inquisition; Crusades; Northern Ireland; Salem witch burnings; 9/11.

A complete disaster. An abomination.

And it's all about the superstition of one kind of skydaddy or another. Belief in the supernatural.

A pox on organized religion.

There. I feel much better already.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#496861 May 7, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I will put it on my list.
I'm reading The Quantum Universe now.
So far, it's the best explanation of quantum mechanics I've read. Makes it almost understandable.
I highly recommend "Kelvin".

And now I have to go get "Quantum Universe".
Kirk Cameron

Shibuya, Japan

#496862 May 7, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rejected as ad hominem.
Dude, the Catcher white sheet has been drawn over you.
Farewell. You no longer exist.
Bye, you can leave now.

Long Beach, CA

#496863 May 7, 2012
allillusionaside wrote:
<quoted text>Mandatory sterilization? That is so communist China and Nazi regime.
That's what the guy was suggesting.

Must be a "good christian."

“The eye has it...”

Since: Jan 12

Russell's teapot.

#496864 May 7, 2012
Sir Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, he already closed the escape hatch, you have to drown in it. Why not say "Thank Santa Claus or Thank Easter Bunny"?
Ahh, I see, you think your deity is real.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#496866 May 7, 2012
Sir Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, he already closed the escape hatch, you have to drown in it. Why not say "Thank Santa Claus or Thank Easter Bunny"?
On 9/11 I was still an atheist. When I saw those towers fall I remember saying "I hope to God that somebody, anybody made it out of there." A Christian co-worker who knew I was an atheist looked at me and said "We're not so different after all."

Huge wake up call right there.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#496867 May 7, 2012
atheists_worst_nightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Does a blacksmith create horseshoes or does he forge them?
A blacksmith uses a forge to create horseshoes , and other things.

Lily the aborter

United States

#496868 May 7, 2012
Sir Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>I love how you people, try to castrate and point out an insult, only to veil your own insult. Funny, that is all that you can do.
Gotta love the 'you people' comment.

That's all he does is insult. Just like you.
Lily the aborter

United States

#496869 May 7, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>First and foremost: do no harm.
Sometimes doctors must do harm or hurt in order to help. Duh.
warning

Dallas, TX

#496870 May 7, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow like nobody EVER said that before..........
In noahs day no one believe either, because Jehovah said it wouldnt happen until after 120 years but it still happened. And they werent ready.

Location hidden

#496871 May 7, 2012
Lily the aborter wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes doctors must do harm or hurt in order to help. Duh.
As long as he isn't saying ," I'm gonna saw off the top of your head , and poke around in there with a stick"
Lily the aborter

United States

#496872 May 7, 2012
Sir Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>This is so true. It has been reported that while gays claim to be victims of bigotry, they exhibit a higher rate of bigotry towards ex-gays and black gays. The issue with children and the unborn has to do with people who think there is power in being weak, so they do not wish to give that power to a child and the unborn.
That a big ole diaper load of BS. Most of my friends are gay and they do NOT exibit any bigotry. They know what it is like to be treated like crap by people, like you, so they will not do it to others. You have no proof that homosexuals are more bigoted than....who?
You just talk a bunch of nonsense.

Location hidden

#496873 May 7, 2012
warning wrote:
<quoted text> In noahs day no one believe either, because Jehovah said it wouldnt happen until after 120 years but it still happened. And they werent ready.
Oh a flud finder are you? lol
Sorry dude there never was a global flood.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#496874 May 7, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Historically a disaster: Spanish Inquisition; Crusades; Northern Ireland; Salem witch burnings; 9/11.
A complete disaster. An abomination.
And it's all about the superstition of one kind of skydaddy or another. Belief in the supernatural.
A pox on organized religion.
There. I feel much better already.
The Inquisition was ordered by Pope Alexander III to investigate heresies within the RCC. Without much structure, the inquisition became politicized and was turned into a state sponsored political wave of terrorism. It is a black eye for Christianity, but it must not be mistaken as conforming to the teachings of Christ. Far from it. The same goes for the Crusades and the Salem Witch Trials. There's a difference between authentic Christianity and cultural Christianity. Ask me about it sometime. It may enlighten you. Of course this all hinges on whether or not you actually wish to be enlightened.
Lily the aborter

United States

#496875 May 7, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Lesbians are angry individuals.
http://www.rainbow-house.org/articles/chicago...
Scroll down to "same sex couples".
For some reason militant lesbians have this tremendous disgust for men who are gay. Like they think gay men are SO much more offensive than they are. Meh, more trickle down hate from cold blooded wombs.
You don't even read your own links. What a loon.

Most of my friends are gay or lesbian and they are just like everyone else. Actually, they are more accepting than heterosexual people. Looney...
Lily the aborter

United States

#496876 May 7, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why lebos rape each other? They don't wan to be treated like sex objects?
Gawd, you are a nasty bigot.

Long Beach, CA

#496877 May 7, 2012
<quoted text>
The Inquisition was ordered by Pope Alexander III to investigate heresies within the RCC. Without much structure, the inquisition became politicized and was turned into a state sponsored political wave of terrorism. It is a black eye for Christianity, but it must not be mistaken as conforming to the teachings of Christ. Far from it. The same goes for the Crusades and the Salem Witch Trials. There's a difference between authentic Christianity and cultural Christianity. Ask me about it sometime. It may enlighten you. Of course this all hinges on whether or not you actually wish to be enlightened.
I have no quarrel with the theory, the authentic Christianity, or with good people who are Christians, like Al Garcia and RockStarAwesome.

It's the real world stuff I have a problem with. The historical reality.

And I'm glad for your input.

Because I forgot to mention the pedophile priests.
Lily the aborter

United States

#496878 May 7, 2012
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text>To add. many students graduate with degrees which are, for all practical purposes worthless along with a ton of debt. Many 4 year degrees are worthless. Many have to go back to college to get a Masters Degree to keep the same job they have. The higher you go the more expensive the cost per credit. It's a scam.
Says the uneducated. They are the ones always trashing education...because they don't have one or can't get one.
Anything worthwhile takes time and is not cheap.

Location hidden

#496879 May 7, 2012
<quoted text>
Divinity and enlightenment are curves , curves away from each other.
Lily the aborter

United States

#496880 May 7, 2012
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> In some classes students have to pay hundreds of dollars for textbooks to take the class. I don't care how they justisfy it, it is a rip off. Most enter at 18 and have no idea a four year English or History Degree is practically worthless even when they are told, they take the classes anyway.
An 18 year old out of high school can start many entry level jobs here and if they stick with it they will be trained on the job and become supervisors. I was talking to a 20 something man last night who was a supervisor for his department and had to cut the conversation short because he had to put in the paperwork for paychecks. It is way too expensive and cost is going up all the time with no end in sight.
Ignorance once again from the uneducated. No degree is worthless. Some are just easier to earn than others. A person can get into medical school with a History or Enlgish degree. Far from worthless.

It is proven that college graduates make over a million dollars more in their lifetime then those without a degree. And that is just a Bachelor's. A graduate degree will get you much more. But you keep working that dead end job. Maybe someday you will make supervisor over those 3 other employees.@@

BTW, if you do it right, you can came out with a four year college degree and have no debt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Charlie Sheen 258,013
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min hojo 539,013
Is Michael Brown REALLY dead? 19 min Plywood Board 0
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 25 min Thinking 226,367
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 54 min bacon hater 94,676
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Stephania 599,962
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr Naveen kumar 1,108
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 2 hr Falcon 751
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr Blck 106
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••