Lily the aborter

United States

#496906 May 7, 2012
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
it's cognitive behavior therapy and basically is therapy to help people change the way they think, which can ultimately change their behavior and mood. It works quite well actually, I've seen many patients come off of anti-depressants after receiving this type of therapy.
Anti-depressants are a nightmare in a pill. I can't believe it is legal for them to be prescribed to people. Anything to prevent people from having to take that garbage is a good thing.:)

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#496907 May 7, 2012
undefined apathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that doesn't make me happy in the slightest, I'm simply stating that by your own logic, there is no grounds on which to persecute her because she never actually committed a crime of any sort. She damaged a fetus, it's not her fault that the complete product is a smack head cause she didn't harm it once it became human. I believe that's how your logic covers this, yes?
or do you just change the rules on this one, tweak em a bit to make it fit that scenario but then go back to not calling it life so you can conveniently execute unborn children.
Besides we have no idea what kind of potential we're wasting with this method.
and to the teen pregnancy thing which started this. How exactly is having a child going to make a mother unable to stick with school. I've seen older and mentally rustier people juggle multiple children, a full time 40+ hr a week job, and school. It obviously wouldn't be easy, but it is possible, very much so.
your comprehension problems, are really your own.

this is not an abortion thread

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#496909 May 7, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. nope. You're pure woman. Where should I send the 'thank you' roses for last night ??..
Oh just leave them near hot tub...we'll all enjoy them together!

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#496910 May 7, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You are SO full of shit.
Is that all you got?

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#496911 May 7, 2012
Lily the aborter wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti-depressants are a nightmare in a pill. I can't believe it is legal for them to be prescribed to people. Anything to prevent people from having to take that garbage is a good thing.:)
So I've heard...I think anything to prevent taking a pill of any kind is always best

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#496912 May 7, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You are SO full of shit.
I'm sorry that your Alzheimer's is getting worse, really. Does it hurt?

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#496913 May 7, 2012
Lily the aborter wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes doctors must do harm or hurt in order to help. Duh.
Extinguishing an innocent life is not being helpful.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#496915 May 7, 2012
Lily the aborter wrote:
<quoted text>
Gawd, you are a nasty bigot.
Rainbowhouse is YOUR kind of link.

“Dancing with the devil”

Since: May 12

...Dreaming of angels

#496916 May 7, 2012
So...just curious. I didn't want to sift through 400,000 posts, but did anyone on here ever prove god exists? or is that still a work in progress? lol
Lily the aborter

United States

#496917 May 7, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Extinguishing an innocent life is not being helpful.
Really? And you know this is a fact in every pregnancy...how?
Where did you earn your M.D. or D.O. and do your residency?

BTW...is a fetus can be innocent, it also has to have the ability to be guilty. What do fetuses do to be considered guilty?
Lily the aborter

United States

#496918 May 7, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry that your Alzheimer's is getting worse, really. Does it hurt?
You'll tell us, won't you?
Lily the aborter

United States

#496919 May 7, 2012
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
So I've heard...I think anything to prevent taking a pill of any kind is always best
They are HORRIBLE. I don't know how people take them over the long term. But I guess you do what you have to do when dealing with depression. I have tried several different kinds. One made it so I couldn't eat...anything. I lost 18 pounds in 3 weeks and I don't weight very much to begin with. That one also made me completely confused 24/7 which one cannot be while in med school. Another was making my hair fall out in bunches. Another made my bad leg swell up and my doctor sent me to the emergency because he thought the medicine had caused a blood clot. It didn't but they never found out why my leg swelled so badly. That is just scratching the surface of the side effects I experienced. I don't need to take them so now I avoid them. They worked for the problem I was taking them for but the side effects were just not worth it.
I do feel for the people that don't have a choice and must take them.
Lily the aborter

United States

#496920 May 7, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Rainbowhouse is YOUR kind of link.
That makes no sense whatsoever. But I should know this when dealing with you.
Lily the aborter

United States

#496921 May 7, 2012
undefined apathy wrote:
So...just curious. I didn't want to sift through 400,000 posts, but did anyone on here ever prove god exists? or is that still a work in progress? lol
Nope...never proven and no one ever tries because it just isn't possible. Oh well.

“Dancing with the devil”

...Dreaming of angels

#496923 May 7, 2012
Sir Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>That is real. None of us are so different. There has never been a baby who was born a Christian. We come from God and our quest is to get back to God. However, because of this tunnel of life, until we are rescued by Christ, the devil holds the keys and we are trapped and doomed to share his fate.
I disagree, and also using 'god' is a modern day slang term. Just cause you say it doesn't mean you believe it. I yell 'God dammit' frequently in response to pain doesn't mean I believe that any kind of god will curse the inanimate object I stubbed my toe on. It's just a phrase, nothing more...

Location hidden

#496924 May 7, 2012
You makes your choices and you takes your chances. I'm not an idiot, I'd rather play it safe. If there is a God, then I as a Christian win and you the atheist lose. If there is no God, then there is no winner. Either way, the atheist has no chance. At least the Christian has a 50% chance of winning. It is totally idiotic to not play the best hand possible.

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#496925 May 7, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Either birth control or war will eventually solve the problem.
Or a disease will evolve that we cannot stop and cut the population back.

Location hidden

#496926 May 7, 2012
undefined apathy wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree, and also using 'god' is a modern day slang term. Just cause you say it doesn't mean you believe it. I yell 'God dammit' frequently in response to pain doesn't mean I believe that any kind of god will curse the inanimate object I stubbed my toe on. It's just a phrase, nothing more...
Creation has already proven God is, and no further evidence is required.

“Dancing with the devil”

...Dreaming of angels

#496927 May 7, 2012
btamxx wrote:
You makes your choices and you takes your chances. I'm not an idiot, I'd rather play it safe. If there is a God, then I as a Christian win and you the atheist lose. If there is no God, then there is no winner. Either way, the atheist has no chance. At least the Christian has a 50% chance of winning. It is totally idiotic to not play the best hand possible.
I believe we call this pascal's wager, yes?

Also, I'm not concerned with winning or losing and you're being very dumb about this argument. There are thousands of branches of christianity alone, so how do you know that you picked the right one? You might go to hell anyways for picking the wrong god if there even was one. I'd rather not live my life a coward afraid of some imaginary fire pit. I'm happy with being an atheistic agnostic.

“Dancing with the devil”

...Dreaming of angels

#496928 May 7, 2012
btamxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Creation has already proven God is, and no further evidence is required.
Can you prove creation? and if so can you prove that the christian god did the creating?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min hojo 558,855
IRA fading away, analysts say (Sep '08) 12 min rock white 14
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 17 min arabian 5,492
kelly bright 1 hr bigbadwolf91869 1
Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 1 hr Sniper II 95
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr truth 5,704
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 2 hr Ruby88 53,246
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 264,978
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 hr AN NFL FAN 119,633
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Catcher1 175,509
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr lil whispers 604,737
More from around the web