Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

It really is an interesting topic. If you really try to be unbiased and open minded about it.

Its easy to say the answer is love. But I feel that in North American society you would see white women with black men FAR MORE OFTEN than you see black women with white men. I think the original posters question is asking why is that?
King Abudabe

Champaign, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

it becuz dems black man iz dems ultimat spessimen of manhood, bar numm. I has a 12 inch dick.
pentyfisnthacee

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Self Respect wrote:
As a good looking, intelligent, excellent catch of a non-black guy on Long Island. If a girl goes with a black man, I won't ever give her a second look. Remember that ladies.
Really, who gives a f**k! LOL
Spectre

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

There has always been race mixing for love and sexual curiosity but the reason it is more prevelant today is because some people are easily lead and the media and entertainment industries push the idea of black men with white women all the time.Some people don't realise that what they see on TV and in the media has such a direct effect on their state of mind and how they view the world around them,hence the reason we have a multi-billion dollar advertising industry.You will also notice that the same people who promote the ideas of race mixing and intergration rarely practice what they preach.Muhammed Ali had it right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Derek

Urbana, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

cuz we better in bed, n we hung!! dat why, no mystry
Kristina

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

I think that black men have a confidence and swagger that white women find attractive.

Since: Apr 12

Manipal, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

The only term I can think about is sex.Because honestly if ppl say black women aren't as pretty as white women then no way are black men as good looking as white men.A white woman's attraction towards a black man can be emotional as well, but the whole first sight approach is clearly driven by sex.In Britain most white women prefer black men for dating over white men.And most white men prefer Asian women over white women.So WW have BM and WM have AW.PPl losing out here are black women and Asian men.And they're not attracted to each other.So interracial dating is fine.But not to an extent that a gender section of your race gets ignored.

“Conformity Sucks”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Anthony wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say loyalty lol. Yeah they are real loyal. 75% of all African American homes with kids have no father living at home.
They arrive late to work, give 50 % when they do work. It is not about race that makes a good sex partner. That is an ignorant statement. I am Italian and I have fucked black women that told me I was better than any of their past black lovers. Swag my ass. They are all full of shit and you buy it. Women who have common sense do not fall for their ghetto ways. We get tan because tan on anyone looks good. Do I want to get tan enough to be black? Hell no!! Black men can't swim, can't eat pussy, are horrible fathers and you are fooled by that. Too funny!!
100% right. Too bad you aren't the President of the US.
Derek

Champaign, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

it bcuz Reagan was de worsest of de worse prezdints in hitry. I mean he was dumb, all dat dick tricky shit. n defense speninn, n hi tax. shiiiiii. wait, what thread is this?
medicine man

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

^ lay off the crack, Derek
Gloria

Champaign, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Oh my god, I need a big black man. OMG!!! OH, my god, I need a big black man, OMG!!!! OMG! where can I find a big big big big black man? OMG!

Since: Apr 12

Hawthorn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

I think It,s the perception that Black men have Very large Penises.Maybe bigger is better for some.
Gloria

Champaign, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

biddy666 wrote:
I think It,s the perception that Black men have Very large Penises.Maybe bigger is better for some.
OMG, OMG! do they have bigger? OMG! big black penis? OMG!!! omg. do u have one?
Anonymous

Alameda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

This couldn't be further from the truth. Based on a number of surveys (most notably Masters and Johnson), of thousands of men of many different races, white males actually have the largest penises. White males averaged an erect penis length of 6.4" while black males averaged 6.2". Hispanic men averaged 6.0" and finally east Asian men bring up the rear with a meager 5.6" (Did you catch that pun?). Erect penis lengths are taken by measuring from the TOP of the penis, where it joins the body, to the tip of the head.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Anonymous wrote:
This couldn't be further from the truth. Based on a number of surveys (most notably Masters and Johnson), of thousands of men of many different races, white males actually have the largest penises. White males averaged an erect penis length of 6.4" while black males averaged 6.2". Hispanic men averaged 6.0" and finally east Asian men bring up the rear with a meager 5.6" (Did you catch that pun?). Erect penis lengths are taken by measuring from the TOP of the penis, where it joins the body, to the tip of the head.
Actually, the Masters and Johnson study disputed an old study done by "The Kinsey Sex Report. Masters and J found the average penis size to be 5.877 inches. Prior to the Masters and J study, professionals were referencing surveys (we can all agree are unreliable). Furthermore, there is no correlation between penis size and the race are body size of the male.

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story...

http://m.netdoctor.co.uk/sex_relationships/fa...
Veezy

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Because we are all human beings and there isnt anything wrong with a man being attracted to a woman or vice verse.If the first thing u look at in judging another person is their skin color than you are selling yourself short.Theres attractive people of all races.I actually have heard white women say stuff like"I think (insert black mans name here)is very good looking,but I don't date black men , am I the only one that sees how absurd that is? I'm a black man and I find women beautiful race excluded.
Veezy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

tomsmith317 wrote:
<quoted text>....Well no, there is always the welfare check for her and the bastard children. Bastard as in mom can't pin down who daddy is.
damn you sound stupid,my girlfriend who happens to be white has a daughter from a white guy ,guess who helps take care of he because he is a deadbeat piece of shit...yep u guessed it ,me.So try to think just a lil bit before u try to disrespect an entire race of people when u have no clue what the fuck ur talkin about.
joe chester va

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

my wife enjoys being flogged by black men using a bullwhip 300 to 400 lashes is the usual whipping she is suspended by her wrists with her feet off the floor and is stripped naked she has gotten 900 lashes afew times some of the men want to give her 1500 lashes I would like her to do this any comments on whether she should do this two men want to give her 2000 lashes
man

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Long Dong Silver wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I have to unzip my fly to show you all why whites women loves Black men?
Yes I guess you would because you don't have anything any more then anyone else.
joe cherter va

King William, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

my wifes flogging will be tonight. I told her she will get at least 1000 lashes with a bullwhip given by 4 black men. She may get 1500 lashes. one day soonI will tell her she will get 2000 lashes. Last weekend she was put on a rack by 2 black women stretched and pussy tortured for 3 hours.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,421 - 11,440 of11,533
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••