Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jul 26, 2012

“House & Office Maid Cleaning ”

Since: Dec 09

McKinney Tx.

#1 Jul 25, 2012
Let’s face it, you don’t pay your sink a heck of a lot of attention. Oh, sure, every so often you’ll give it a scrub then forget about it until next month. In the meantime, you may give it a hot water rinse to get rid of the yucky stuff that’s attached to your sink’s surface. So, it looks clean and you’ve got other things to do, right? Well, that would be a mistake.
• Beware of the bacteria bunnies.
You see, here’s the thing: That rinse may have made your sink look clean, but it really isn’t. Nope. Because every sink (even stainless steel) has tiny crevices and grooves. Now, you can’t see them, but guess who can? The dreaded bacteria bunnies! And like bunnies everywhere, once they move in they’re going to multiply like – well, bunnies. Is this a good thing? Probably not, because the more bacteria bunnies that live in your sink, the better chance you have of getting sick. We would not kid you about this.
• Think about what you do in your sink.
We’ll help you along here. You rinse your vegetables, fish, meat, fruit, and about a dozen-and-one other things in your sink. Then there are the pots, pans, dishes, and glassware that get washed. And heck, who hasn’t thrown a baby in the sink, complete with a rubber duckie for a little soak. All these things really get the beastly bacteria bunnies salivating. That’s not a pretty image. Because if they attach themselves to your food, cookware, flatware, glassware, or china, you could have very big problems. So what can you do? Wage war! If you’re going to beat the bacteria bunnies, you’re going to have to mobilize your forces and take them head on. And this is how you do it …
• Stainless steel sinks.
Thoroughly rinse with hot water after each use, making sure all food residues are eliminated. Then, using a mild soap and sponge, give the sink a good scrub. This shouldn’t take anymore than a minute of two. If you’d like, use an all-purpose cleaner, or even a glass cleaner to clean your sink. Either method – soap or cleaner, will clean and sanitize your sink.
Got spots. Hey, it happens. To remove them use a clean cloth soaked with white vinegar. You’ll be amazed at how effectively this works. On the other hand, never use bleach, ammonia or abrasive cleaners as these might damage your stainless steel sink’s surface.
• Ceramic sinks.
The easiest way to clean a ceramic sink and is with a commercial cleanser in a gel or creamy solution. Abrasive cleaners are a big no-no because they’ll scratch the sink’s surface and leave it dull. If you have stubborn stains, try using a clean cloth soaked in club soda. If the stain is still there, place a club soda cloth on the stain and leave it overnight.
• Don’t forget the faucets and handles!
Everything we’ve said about the bacteria bunnies in your sink is equally true of your faucets and handles. To clean them use a mild soapy solution. And to thoroughly sanitize them, use a clean cloth soaked in white vinegar, then wipe dry. Nothing hard about that!
• Love your sink and it will love you back.
Well, sort of. But it you treat your sink nicely, you won’t have worry about the bacteria bunnies and what they could do to raise havoc with your family’s health. That’ll make your family feel good, you feel good, and the bacteria bunnies feel miserable. So miserable that they’ll leave for good! And that is a very good thing!

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

#2 Jul 25, 2012
OH GEE! I had no idea how to clean my friggin sink.

Let me guess, you have something you'd love to sell to me.

“Live Laugh Love”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3 Jul 25, 2012
So you think the average person only cleans their kitchen sink once a month? I think, and hope you're wrong. I'm pretty sure we all learned about germs in elementary school. That's why I'm thinking most people don't just hot water rinse their sinks...

McKinney Tx.

#4 Jul 26, 2012
Not really. If you live in Texas, and your house happens to be in the McKinney, Frisco, Plano, and Allen area...Then Jericho Cleaning Service will be able to come and clean your house.

McKinney Tx.

#5 Jul 26, 2012
JesusFreak777 wrote:
So you think the average person only cleans their kitchen sink once a month? I think, and hope you're wrong. I'm pretty sure we all learned about germs in elementary school. That's why I'm thinking most people don't just hot water rinse their sinks...
I know we all learned about germs in Elementary school, but we have forgotten how bad they can be and how they affect our lives. Because of that, that's why many people have a maid cleaning service, like Jericho Cleaning Service, to rid their homes of germs, dirt and dust.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6 Jul 26, 2012
CabinetPartsDirect offers cabinet storage systems. We are premier online retailer of cabinets from Rev-A-Shelf, Blum, Accuride, Berenson, Salice, Hera Lighting

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min Dr_Zorderz 257,962
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Truth 538,913
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Chosen Holy Dr Sh... 599,880
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Buck Crick 732,909
"50" BEHEADINGS Next in USA ? (*News) 20 min Monty Anaconda 3
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min Stilgar Fifrawi 226,336
The REALITY of workplace unhappiness for millio... 35 min Senecus 4
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••