I Dont Know Yet

First Prev
of 283
Next Last

“i see u ate ur bitch flakes”

Since: Jan 08

Saint Cloud, FL

#6087 Mar 12, 2011
You think with ears that big, he could hear whet the American people are saying.
Unemployed

Hanover, PA

#6088 Mar 12, 2011
Orthopod1 wrote:
You think with ears that big, he could hear whet the American people are saying.
What do you want him to do?

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#6089 Mar 15, 2011
Unemployed wrote:
<quoted text>What do you want him to do?
He could help get your unemployed ass a job.
Unemployed

Hanover, PA

#6090 Mar 15, 2011
Orthopod1 wrote:
<quoted text>He could help get your unemployed ass a job.
That is not his responsibility. It is my problem.

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#6091 Mar 16, 2011
Unemployed wrote:
<quoted text>That is not his responsibility. It is my problem.
I'm sorry, I thought he prommised more jobs. Oh wait he did. Hows that working for ya?

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#6092 Mar 16, 2011
ooops sp
NO OBOZO

Edinburg, TX

#6093 Mar 17, 2011
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0GLoHifu6aMXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Couldn't tell what those jig/a/boo's were saying. One things for sure, they sure are ugly.
NO OBOZO

Edinburg, TX

#6094 Mar 17, 2011
RTK wrote:
<quoted text>
which is absolutely nothing.
hes making deals with other countries that will hurt the U.S. or the people, financially and security of our nation.
hes violated congressional and constitutional laws.
him and his wife were both disbarred from the State of Illinois
he believes in live birth abortions.
he is tied to Ayers which is a known U.S. Terorrist, which Obama told the San Francisco P.D and the D.A.'s office to stop investigating Ayres.
mob boss in Chicago got Obamas house for the Obamas.
Obama as a senator, had $1 million pork money go to a hospital and the hospital in turn hired Michelle for a six figure salary.
Obama's went to a racist church "Reverand Wright" and claimed they did not know it was racist after 20 years he said he did not know!
murders tied to Obama that involved homosexuals and his relationship with them.
so you have to ask yourself why would anyone hide their past life, from birth through school and college transcripts including his wifes and all his papers as a senator!
can you smell corrupt. I can, it stinks like Obama!
Total agreement

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#6095 Mar 28, 2011
NO OBOZO wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't tell what those jig/a/boo's were saying. One things for sure, they sure are ugly.
Too bad the band is white...
NO OBOZO

Edinburg, TX

#6096 Mar 29, 2011
Now What wrote:
<quoted text>You'll need to come up with a lot more than that. That is nothing compared to past presidents.
Name them. Not the Kennedy's, Johnson or Clinton, we already know about their sexual and criminal activities.

“FAITH heals even the lost”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6097 Apr 1, 2011
i did not vote for oblamer. but he won easily in my home state,,liberal-taxachusttes..a aarrrggg! he wants to bankrupt USA.

“What Me Worry?”

Since: Oct 08

Littlestown

#6098 May 14, 2011
oprah in 2012
Mitt gonna win

Modesto, CA

#6099 Mar 23, 2012
Obama presidency is coming to an end November 2. Mitt and Bobby Jindal will bring a new America era: no Obama care, no more money for nothing and he will get rid of the bad debt. Via Mitt! Via!

“The Horse Stops Here”

Since: May 08

Littlestown,Pa

#6100 Jul 14, 2012
Mitt is it 2012
Obama lies

Omaha, NE

#6101 Aug 7, 2012
Jkjkhardcore wrote:
No everything was not going pretty good, everything SEEMED like it was doing ok, but you can't lower prices without reason and expect us not to suffer. You can't it just doesn't work that way. You can't blame democrats and republicans because they work together. They may seem at odds but trust me they work together. AIG is giving 165M dollar bonuses, and obama says he's outraged but what is he doing to stop them from ripping us off? I'm sure the public is angry, but it's not obama's fault(that we can pin on him as of yet) also this bail out is bogus. Cuz we lend out 700BILLION and then they loan us back the money. It's really as if the money isn't really used to bail out, just to look like we're bailing htem out to boost consumer confidence. BUt now we still have that 700Billion of our tax money out there? What is it used for? This just sounds like our government playing us for fools under false democratic freedom and under the guise of helping the economy.
Man people like you really are clueless.
Obama lies

Omaha, NE

#6102 Aug 7, 2012
Johnny wrote:
I regret NOT voting for Obama. The GOP is not the patriotic party. It is just a pawn of big business.
Really you did not vote for Obama, now that right there is a BIG FAT LIE. But if it makes you feel better to say that then have at it we all know better you Obama lover LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 283
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min CunningLinguist 227,583
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min dirty white boy- 739,685
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min Lyndi 173,695
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 10 min Isb 858
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min RADEKT 259,557
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 51 min truth 542,667
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 59 min Epiphany2 601,102

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••