Poman

Bakersfield, CA

#148 Jun 29, 2012
I haven't read every post on here, but you will notice most of the negative comments come from little pip squeek countries(Aus, Ireland, GB and Chile. Most of these countries could disappear and nobody would notice them missing for several weeks. The conclusion is envy from these countries. The US was not obligated to enter the war in Europe because we are not Europeon. Australia was forced into the war because of its ties with GB. Do nothing countries like Ireland and Chile didn't enter the war either. The US had no obligation to enter the war anymore than Mexico or Brazil.
aussie guy

Footscray, Australia

#149 Jul 6, 2012
Poman wrote:
I haven't read every post on here, but you will notice most of the negative comments come from little pip squeek countries(Aus, Ireland, GB and Chile. Most of these countries could disappear and nobody would notice them missing for several weeks. The conclusion is envy from these countries. The US was not obligated to enter the war in Europe because we are not Europeon. Australia was forced into the war because of its ties with GB. Do nothing countries like Ireland and Chile didn't enter the war either. The US had no obligation to enter the war anymore than Mexico or Brazil.
Gb ruled the world for 700 years are don't envy America for ruling for forty years you Dick head
aussie guy

Footscray, Australia

#150 Jul 6, 2012
Poovahloop wrote:
<quoted text>
"wouldn't *of* made Americans" ....?
It's wouldn't HAVE made ...
Who's the dimwit now???
It's a typo get over it u fail to hear my message that religion is a load of bull and Americans are full of themselves
Poovahloop

Tyngsboro, MA

#151 Jul 12, 2012
aussie guy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a typo get over it u fail to hear my message that religion is a load of bull and Americans are full of themselves
You're really stupid, yet you call others stupid.

haaa haaa haaa haaaaaa haaaaaa haaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!
Poman

Wasco, CA

#152 Jul 13, 2012
aussie guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Gb ruled the world for 700 years are don't envy America for ruling for forty years you Dick head
I think GB had different motives when it took over certain countries. It used them for their own selfish benefit. The countries that the US was in wasn't to take them over but to spread capitalism. In korea, Viet Nam, Iraq, and Afganistan, the purpose wasn't to conquer but to keep the bad guys from taking over. You can argue forever about whether the US should have been in these countries, but some of them were successful(Korea, Iraq and maybe Afganistan).

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#153 Jul 13, 2012
steve wrote:
I always thought Americans were just like the rest of the western world, but after reading all the different topics on this forum i now understand why the world hates you.
is there still some normal Americans out there or are they to busy wearing hoods over their faces, eating road kill and f**cking their sisters.The only American i see with any brains is Bill Mayer.
I hope you're serious. America is made up of immigrants from all around the world. I'm tired of them all moving in here. I wish they all hated the US. We suck so stay out lol!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#154 Jul 13, 2012
I repeat...America has too many immigrants, and we're getting crowded with idiots from other countries. Remember that AMERICA SUCKS and stay out lol!
aussie guy

Point Cook, Australia

#156 Jul 17, 2012
Poman wrote:
<quoted text>
I think GB had different motives when it took over certain countries. It used them for their own selfish benefit. The countries that the US was in wasn't to take them over but to spread capitalism. In korea, Viet Nam, Iraq, and Afganistan, the purpose wasn't to conquer but to keep the bad guys from taking over. You can argue forever about whether the US should have been in these countries, but some of them were successful(Korea, Iraq and maybe Afganistan).
The bad guys they aren't bad guys America made the highest geniside record ever in Vietnam and you lost and you invaded Korea and Cuba for your own selfish benefits so everything you just said is a load of bull shit
poman

Bakersfield, CA

#157 Jul 17, 2012
aussie guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The bad guys they aren't bad guys America made the highest geniside record ever in Vietnam and you lost and you invaded Korea and Cuba for your own selfish benefits so everything you just said is a load of bull shit
Read your history. I believe the Germans killed 6 million Jews and also why don't you check how many Russians Stalin killed. We didn't invade Korea, the Korean war started when N. Korea invaded S. Korea and this war was under the UN. S.Korea remained free. The Bay of Pigs didn't have any Americans involved, just Cubans with American support. If the US had invaded Cuba, the war would have been over in a week. I think your hatred for the US makes you the bull shitter with your false statements.
aussie guy

Glen Iris, Australia

#158 Jul 25, 2012
Poovahloop wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really stupid, yet you call others stupid.
haaa haaa haaa haaaaaa haaaaaa haaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!
How am I stupid I don't believe in fairytales like god creating all so.how am I stupid how old are you four who goes ha ha ha
aussie guy

Glen Iris, Australia

#159 Jul 25, 2012
poman wrote:
<quoted text>
Read your history. I believe the Germans killed 6 million Jews and also why don't you check how many Russians Stalin killed. We didn't invade Korea, the Korean war started when N. Korea invaded S. Korea and this war was under the UN. S.Korea remained free. The Bay of Pigs didn't have any Americans involved, just Cubans with American support. If the US had invaded Cuba, the war would have been over in a week. I think your hatred for the US makes you the bull shitter with your false statements.

You are really stupid why do you think Americans are not allowed in Cuba because you killed thousands of them I never said you started the vienam or Korean war I said you interfered and killed millions you guys made the largest genicide ever in Vietnam and if you don't believe me look at the numbers what America does is it brags about the few good things it does and lies and tries to forget the bad things they did. You.may think I'm wrong but I'm right every country right now hates America for the senseless murders you have commuted if look up wikileaks you can watch some of them I have friends who have lost innocent family members by you lot firing napalms in every bloody direction we are sick of.you guys saying how great you are I don't hate Americans for saying they are as good as us that is true I hate Americans because they think they are better than everyone you guys talk of peace when you have killed more people than the Germans and you say you never kill the innocent those atomic bombs were not very peaceful killing 30000 people I wish that a country like Russia or UK was the most dangerous country instead off America because they never rubbed in they were better. If America didn't exist the world would be a lot.better and you also were not very useful in either world war only.being in ww1 for a year and ww2 for two but still trying to take all the glory
Poovahloop

Tyngsboro, MA

#160 Jul 25, 2012
aussie guy wrote:
<quoted text>
How am I stupid I don't believe in fairytales like god creating all so.how am I stupid how old are you four who goes ha ha ha
You're really stupid because you don't even know what punctuation is!!!!!!!!!!
aussie guy

Glen Iris, Australia

#161 Aug 9, 2012
Poovahloop wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really stupid because you don't even know what punctuation is!!!!!!!!!!

It's messaging no normal person uses punctuation while texting most people don't even write real words they abbreviate everything even the word you to the letter U and who cares you are making up pathetic comebacks because you can't make a mature or logical reply so next time you want to argue don't point out the little things like you spelt Dick head wrong reply with something about the statment I'm showing and try be a little mature. Sure I'm bagging Americans but that is because you treat other countries like shit so please leave us alone
aussie guy

Glen Iris, Australia

#162 Aug 9, 2012
poman wrote:
<quoted text>
Read your history. I believe the Germans killed 6 million Jews and also why don't you check how many Russians Stalin killed. We didn't invade Korea, the Korean war started when N. Korea invaded S. Korea and this war was under the UN. S.Korea remained free. The Bay of Pigs didn't have any Americans involved, just Cubans with American support. If the US had invaded Cuba, the war would have been over in a week. I think your hatred for the US makes you the bull shitter with your fal
se statements.
The bay of pigs was a battle between Cuba and USA who else was fighting if it wasn't you guys answer me that. God ur country dosnt know anything take my advice go on a holiday abroad and talk to the people there they know what actually happens in your country apparently they haven't said what they did with Osama binladin
aussie guy

Glen Iris, Australia

#163 Aug 9, 2012
American wrote:
Americans are the most resourceful people on the planet.
Yeah if you cut them up and sell them at the butchers I could quite a lot of money by selling obese Americans by the kilogram
Poovahloop

Tyngsboro, MA

#164 Aug 15, 2012
aussie guy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's messaging no normal person uses punctuation while texting most people don't even write real words they abbreviate everything even the word you to the letter U and who cares you are making up pathetic comebacks because you can't make a mature or logical reply so next time you want to argue don't point out the little things like you spelt Dick head wrong reply with something about the statment I'm showing and try be a little mature. Sure I'm bagging Americans but that is because you treat other countries like shit so please leave us alone
I don't treat anyone like $ h i + and most people in my country don't either. You DO treat innocents like $-- t. Shame on you, 6ickhead!~!
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#165 Aug 15, 2012
aussie guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah if you cut them up and sell them at the butchers I could quite a lot of money by selling obese Americans by the kilogram
Biodiesel could make one rich. People don't pay much for fat.
Poman

Bakersfield, CA

#166 Aug 17, 2012
aussie guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The bay of pigs was a battle between Cuba and USA who else was fighting if it wasn't you guys answer me that. God ur country dosnt know anything take my advice go on a holiday abroad and talk to the people there they know what actually happens in your country apparently they haven't said what they did with Osama binladin
The combat troops were Cuban exiles. These Cubans were not Americans, but Cubans that didn't want Castro in power. I have been abroad with 2 years all over the far east and even several weeks in your crap hole country. Who cares what they did with binladin, he is completely out of the picture now. We have been dragged into 2 world wars and after about a half of a million American deaths, I think that it is best for us to say to hell with the rest of the world and do what we think is right. You notice there haven't been anymore world wars since WWII ended.
uIDIOTRACESMAKEW ORLDPEACE
#167 Aug 17, 2012
Why Do People Hate America?
Controversial: A summary of the reasons for hatred of America

Ex-colonial countries like the United Kingdom, France, etc, have all committed atrocities. They all have people and nations who still reserve some hatred for them due to past events, wars and politics. And rightly so.

I fear that this list may be seen as a list of why people should dislike North America. This is not the case. These are the reasons that people feel account for their hatred of America, and are not always logical or solid. Looking into them you will find opposing points of view on whether America deserves some of the criticism it received. I wish to give a non-American point of view on anti-American sentiment without appearing "anti-American" myself.
Misc. Different reasons
Naive: America does not know that it is hated
History of war:
Nagasaki & Hiroshima
Biological Weapons
The Land Mine Treaty
The Arms Trade
Oil, Bush, Kyoto
Short term strategies & long term suffering
Heavy handed commercial aggression
Patriotism & Self Righteousness
World War 2: America is self glorifying?
Obesity
UN criticism of the United States' Children's Rights
Rape and violent crime statistics - the highest in the modern world?
Foreign Aid: USA is stingiest of the 22 most developed countries
Support of obnoxious regimes
International discord and contempt of the UN

The Middle East:
Osama bin Laden

http://www.vexen.co . uk/USA
Poman

Bakersfield, CA

#168 Aug 17, 2012
aussie guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really stupid why do you think Americans are not allowed in Cuba because you killed thousands of them I never said you started the vienam or Korean war I said you interfered and killed millions you guys made the largest genicide ever in Vietnam and if you don't believe me look at the numbers what America does is it brags about the few good things it does and lies and tries to forget the bad things they did. You.may think I'm wrong but I'm right every country right now hates America for the senseless murders you have commuted if look up wikileaks you can watch some of them I have friends who have lost innocent family members by you lot firing napalms in every bloody direction we are sick of.you guys saying how great you are I don't hate Americans for saying they are as good as us that is true I hate Americans because they think they are better than everyone you guys talk of peace when you have killed more people than the Germans and you say you never kill the innocent those atomic bombs were not very peaceful killing 30000 people I wish that a country like Russia or UK was the most dangerous country instead off America because they never rubbed in they were better. If America didn't exist the world would be a lot.better and you also were not very useful in either world war only.being in ww1 for a year and ww2 for two but still trying to take all the glory
Some points I would like to make:
1. If you are Australian, you aren't a native Australian but some kind of minority.
2. These were wars and people get killed in wars so it is not genocide.
3. The number of allied casualities estimated for an invasion of Japan was 1 million, plus no telling how many Japanese casualities. Dropping the bomb actually saved millions of lives.
4. Enlighten me how we have killed thousands of Cubans.
5. People always hate the people at the top and with the power.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min Seraphima 604,949
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 min shyam 5,513
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Aura Mytha 774,857
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 5 min naiyo 296
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 7 min Johnny 4,760
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 33 min Rick in Kansas 265,081
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 54 min Konny 655
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr atemcowboy 559,296
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr Haji Muhammad Abd... 441,762
More from around the web