desperate to pee

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of208
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Too Many Musicians”

Since: Aug 10

Not Enough Talent

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Sep 10, 2010
 
WTF ?????????? Nasty topic. Nasty Mind
Girly

Sussex, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Sep 10, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ahhhh & it's only getting worse. I'm like jumping up and down lol. And I still have 6 more hours to go!!!:0. Atleast!

“Too Many Musicians”

Since: Aug 10

Not Enough Talent

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Sep 11, 2010
 
So, did you make it through the day dipshit ?
JAFO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Sep 11, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

LuceyGoosey wrote:
So, did you make it through the day dipshit ?
I'm a bit puzzled here Lucey, for someone who seems so repulsed by "watersports" you have posted twice. Is there something you're not telling us???. Perhaps you should take a "Golden Shower" and see if your feelings change. Otherwise pissoff!
Girly

Sussex, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Sep 11, 2010
 

Judged:

2

Lmao your an idiot. Don't act like you've never had to pee before. If you don't like the site, then go away:)
Girly

Sussex, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Sep 11, 2010
 
And I was actually in the middle of a long car ride, WTF was I suppsed to do? Oh yeah that's right, you hold it. Common sence.
Adelaide

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Sep 13, 2010
 
You find the nearest gas station or rest area, and STOP. Go in, and PEE to your heart's content.
Robin

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Sep 20, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Girly wrote:
Ahhhh & it's only getting worse. I'm like jumping up and down lol. And I still have 6 more hours to go!!!:0. Atleast!
Tell me all about it!!!!!! I'm fully rubberized in my super glossy shiny rubber catsuit, open faced rubber hood, elbow length gloves, and PVC thigh high boots. I have tight, twisting rubber band s wrapped around my balls and my latex rubbered cock. My girlfriend has forced me to drink 6 glasses of water and now refuses to let me pee. My hands are tied tightly together with latex rubber condoms, so I cannot remove the torturous rubber bands. she is masturbating and peeing right in front if me-adding to my rubberized, pee-denial torture!!!!

“Too Many Musicians”

Since: Aug 10

Not Enough Talent

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Sep 21, 2010
 
JAFO wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a bit puzzled here Lucey, for someone who seems so repulsed by "watersports" you have posted twice. Is there something you're not telling us???. Perhaps you should take a "Golden Shower" and see if your feelings change. Otherwise pissoff!
"Jenny was running late for work, so instead of a regular shower involving hot water and soap, John just gave her a quick golden shower and she was on her way."
lll

Walnut Creek, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Sep 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

LaWest500 wrote:
<quoted text>And WHY would anyone be interested in such a odd subject? is the world so devoid of important happenings that it becomes nessacery to star up a thread on holding your urine?! i mean..........good grief!!!
It's just a fun thing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Robin

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Sep 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Hawl Hawl Paul wrote:
<quoted text>Your girlfriend sounds like quite the little she devil. It would be quite sporting of you if you would elaborate on her masturbation techniques? It would too be most appreciated if you would let us know what sexual pleasure you derive from this pee denial?
Alexis(my girlfriend), once I am in the above described condition: she will lay back, right in front of me, as she is stripped naked, and spread her legs. She will then taunt me, asking me how it feels to not be able to orgasm or pee, as she she rubs her p****, while wearing a pair of elbow length rubber gloves. She will moan and 'mmmmmmmmmm' away as she does this, edging herself. Her rubber gloves will get all slick, shiny and slippery with her juices, and she comments on how the smooth wet rubber feels 'oh so good' on her p****. She will slip her rubbered fingers into her hole as her other rubber gloved hands rub away on her p****, all the while my bladder is filling up, causing me to become hornier and hornier. ThIS by the way, IS AN EXTREMELY, INTENSELY EROTIC FEELING-THE DENYING OF URINATION WHILE AT THE SAME TIME HAVING THE NEED TO ORGASM. BELIEVE ME!!!!!!! Alexis will also use the 3-inch stiletto heels of my kinky shiny Pvc thigh high boots to suck on and lick as she is masturbating(raising up my leg with one hand, raising the stiletto heel to her mouth), this, too, absolutely drives me wild with lust!!!!!! As I cannot satisfy my own sexual-pee urges, only lay there, completely rubberized, thigh booted, rubber hooded, rubber gloved, condomed, rubber banded and condomed-tied. She'll say:"Ohhhhh Robin!!!!!!! I think I wanna c** all over your shiny kinky Vinyl thigh high boots!!!! Too bad you can't !!!!!!!" She will then, after a long built up wait, lower my thigh booted leg, and very rapidly finish herself off, moaning and groaning away, until she finally c*** all onto my thigh boots, making the shiny vinyl all wet and slick.
Robin

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Sep 22, 2010
 
Another 'Alexis Technique' is to stick the stiletto heel into her p**** as she rubs her c***, again, while I am in the above kinky condition. ABSOLUTELY KINKY-HORNY EROTIC!!!!!!!!!
Robin

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Sep 22, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Finally, ONLY AFTER Alexis is fully satisfied with a good, kinky orgasm (and a nice hot pee into a rubber swim cap, right in front of me), only then, if she feels like it, will I be given the order to 'make a water balloon for Alexis!!!!!!' which means the tight rubber band is unwrapped from my condomed c*** and b***, and my hands are 'uncondom tied'. Alexis will then hold the condom in place, and I will pee away into it, filling it up into a nice 'water balloon', for Alexis. Afterwrds, a new latex rubber condom is rolled onto my c***, and I will then masturbate away into it, as Alexis then masturbates by rubbing her p**** with a rubber swim cap and lickign and sucking away on the stiletto heels of my thigh boots. we are now in a 'contest', to see who will c** first. Only problem is-if I win, then the next time we get together in the bedroom for our kinky pee denial-orgasm denial, I will be punished with more rubber bands and more water drinking-pee denial. alexis says:"That's what you get for 'showing me up'!!!!"

“Too Many Musicians”

Since: Aug 10

Not Enough Talent

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Sep 23, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Robin wrote:
<quoted text> Alexis(my girlfriend), once I am in the above described condition: she will lay back, right in front of me, as she is stripped naked, and spread her legs. She will then taunt me, asking me how it feels to not be able to orgasm or pee, as she she rubs her p****, while wearing a pair of elbow length rubber gloves. She will moan and 'mmmmmmmmmm' away as she does this, edging herself. Her rubber gloves will get all slick, shiny and slippery with her juices, and she comments on how the smooth wet rubber feels 'oh so good' on her p****. She will slip her rubbered fingers into her hole as her other rubber gloved hands rub away on her p****, all the while my bladder is filling up, causing me to become hornier and hornier. ThIS by the way, IS AN EXTREMELY, INTENSELY EROTIC FEELING-THE DENYING OF URINATION WHILE AT THE SAME TIME HAVING THE NEED TO ORGASM. BELIEVE ME!!!!!!! Alexis will also use the 3-inch stiletto heels of my kinky shiny Pvc thigh high boots to suck on and lick as she is masturbating(raising up my leg with one hand, raising the stiletto heel to her mouth), this, too, absolutely drives me wild with lust!!!!!! As I cannot satisfy my own sexual-pee urges, only lay there, completely rubberized, thigh booted, rubber hooded, rubber gloved, condomed, rubber banded and condomed-tied. She'll say:"Ohhhhh Robin!!!!!!! I think I wanna c** all over your shiny kinky Vinyl thigh high boots!!!! Too bad you can't !!!!!!!" She will then, after a long built up wait, lower my thigh booted leg, and very rapidly finish herself off, moaning and groaning away, until she finally c*** all onto my thigh boots, making the shiny vinyl all wet and slick.
THIS is hilarious, I'm sorry but the " vinyl" boots threw me for a loop.
The Good Guy

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Sep 23, 2010
 
Robin wrote:
Finally, ONLY AFTER Alexis is fully satisfied with a good, kinky orgasm (and a nice hot pee into a rubber swim cap, right in front of me), only then, if she feels like it, will I be given the order to 'make a water balloon for Alexis!!!!!!' which means the tight rubber band is unwrapped from my condomed c*** and b***, and my hands are 'uncondom tied'. Alexis will then hold the condom in place, and I will pee away into it, filling it up into a nice 'water balloon', for Alexis. Afterwrds, a new latex rubber condom is rolled onto my c***, and I will then masturbate away into it, as Alexis then masturbates by rubbing her p**** with a rubber swim cap and lickign and sucking away on the stiletto heels of my thigh boots. we are now in a 'contest', to see who will c** first. Only problem is-if I win, then the next time we get together in the bedroom for our kinky pee denial-orgasm denial, I will be punished with more rubber bands and more water drinking-pee denial. alexis says:"That's what you get for 'showing me up'!!!!"
" kinky pee denial-orgasm denial, I will be punished with more rubber bands and more water drinking-pee denial-"... I just laughed sooooooo hard I think I peed my pants. You and Alexis seem to have a good time ; that my friend is all that matters !
Robin

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Sep 23, 2010
 

Judged:

1

The Good Guy wrote:
<quoted text>" kinky pee denial-orgasm denial, I will be punished with more rubber bands and more water drinking-pee denial-"... I just laughed sooooooo hard I think I peed my pants. You and Alexis seem to have a good time ; that my friend is all that matters !
TRUER WORDS NEVER SPOKEN!!!!!!!!
Robin

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Sep 23, 2010
 
LuceyGoosey wrote:
<quoted text>THIS is hilarious, I'm sorry but the " vinyl" boots threw me for a loop.
Of course it did-because you're not a fetishist. Simple as that. When you are a fetishist, evrthing is important, every detail relating to the fetish.
JAFO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Sep 23, 2010
 
Robin wrote:
<quoted text>Of course it did-because you're not a fetishist. Simple as that. When you are a fetishist, evrthing is important, every detail relating to the fetish.
While we're on the subject of "watersports", here's something you might want to try. There has been some mention of "golden showers",

Give this some thought; a "Golden douche". Urine is sterile, and depending on what you eat and drink it can be oderless, clear, and tasteless. It's one of the most satisfying feeling I've had.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Sep 23, 2010
 

Judged:

1

|.|.|.|
,
-==-
\/\/\/

Pheew, that was a long leak!
Robin

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Sep 23, 2010
 
JAFO wrote:
<quoted text>
While we're on the subject of "watersports", here's something you might want to try. There has been some mention of "golden showers",
Give this some thought; a "Golden douche". Urine is sterile, and depending on what you eat and drink it can be oderless, clear, and tasteless. It's one of the most satisfying feeling I've had.
Yes, actually I have read that. Having been a rubber-pvc-vinyl boot fetishist pretty much my whole life, I have done much research on the 'philias', and have in fact read exactly that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of208
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

726 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min thewordofme 682,870
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 513,412
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min Petesake 110,364
How to get Free Steam games, Steam Wallet codes... 7 min Gamegod 53
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Aquarius-WY 218,136
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min Joshuas Polaris 2000 596,781
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Pegasus 250,710
•••
•••
•••