Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
78,901 - 78,920 of 115,022 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
Masons and Mason/Jews
The true call of the higher 33rd Degree Mason?'Submit to the will of SATAN!' Basically this is what the Jew/Mason often constitutes. Note of course Catholicism in Liverpool is burdened not only with lies and occultism but also with Masons. High level runners for Satan/Lucifer. I should know. Here in the North West of the UK I have been gravely injured and attacked by this occultist and devil-inspired entity. We must pray to the Lord God for the world's deliverance from this evil. The world is under the influence in many areas of satanic/masonic/zionist doctrine. The Lord's Prayer is a good start no doubt.
Hey SATAN! Stop the ignorant foolish nonsense lies and propaganda! Remember, the truth shall set you free! Learn it, live it and stop the hypocritical nonsense!!
Syrian

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Woody wrote:
BEIRUT (AP)— The villain in Lebanon's new hit war movie: a cigar-smoking Israeli army colonel who sports a cowboy hat and a handlebar mustache and repeatedly orders troops to shell Lebanese villages. The heroes: residents of one such village who band together to fight Israeli troops.
The film, "33 Days," tells the story of the 2006 war between Israel and the Lebanese militant group Hezbollah in one front-line village and glorifies "the resistance" — shorthand among many Lebanese for Hezbollah and other groups that fight Israel.
The movie is unlikely to screen in Israel or the West. But in Lebanon, still officially at war with the Jewish state, it has drawn large crowds since opening on April 19. Audiences often cheer when Hezbollah rockets smash into Israeli tanks, indicating the hatred still aimed across the border six years after a war that began with a cross-border Hezbollah raid and killed 160 people in Israel and about 1,200 in Lebanon, reducing parts of south Beirut and many southern villages to rubble.
Excellent Post!! That film deserves an Academy Award Oscar!!!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Sybian wrote:
<quoted text> Excellent Post!! That film deserves an Academy Award Oscar!!!
'Me TOO! Me TOO!'

Is that all you have, lowlife?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you cannot back up your lies, Suzie.
In other words Ratty/Advocate/SERPENT/Jim JUST US JEWS/ you tiny mind cannot understand that Masons come from varied backgrounds to fulfil their evil intent. A big community here is Catholic .... I am fully aware that many are also Masons... No lies Ratty!

All truth

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

your tiny mind

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words Ratty/Advocate/SERPENT/Jim JUST US JEWS/ you tiny mind cannot understand that Masons come from varied backgrounds to fulfil their evil intent. A big community here is Catholic .... I am fully aware that many are also Masons... No lies Ratty!
All truth
So you're supporting your lies with the 'logic' that Masons can be Catholics, therefore you were 'attacked' by Catholics, Masons AND Jews.

How any assailants does that make now, Suzie? How were you abused by Jews in hospital?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

*many
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Petesake wrote:
your tiny mind
You're one to talk clown!! If anyone is a blooming uneducated low IQ clown, it's you!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Excellent Post!! That film deserves an Academy Award Oscar!!!
No it's not LIAR!! All this is one blooming uneducated (Syrian assadasswiper) idiot agreeing with another blooming uneducated idiot (woody woodbrain Diaper Head)!! Stop the kissy kissy smoochy smoochy sick ignorant nonsense!! You two clowns need to get a room ASAP you're about to explode in your Diapers!!
Burt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Larry wrote:
I met this muslim girl in a club I ended up going to her studio where we had sex. Her ass was smelly and she was screaming this allah shit ever time she felt a rush during sex, it was weird shit. My buddy told me he had the same experience with a muslim girl too, these muslim girls are fucked in the head
someone once told me the reason why muslim girls scream allah during sex, its because in arab muslim countries most girls who don't marry early like at 15i16 there is a good chance that they will get raped, so when a girl get raped all she could do is scream allah because cops do shit in arab countries, for $10 you get the cop to do whatever you ask him, corruption is rampant so girls are wired to scream allah
Pork upon Muhamad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Hallal pigs Hallal porkshit muslim girls, they stink ,muslim asses has that smell you know, smells like od tuna fish, MEeeeeeeee. Ffaaaaaaaaa oh my is that bad. And if you ask her to take a shower or a bath its like what's wrong? Some will say in Mecca its even worse so what's your problem . Was told that during the Haj , mecca is one hell of a smell, toilet paper is no no its not hallah , folks piss and shit in every corner in mecca , when you do the circling 7 times you put on nose clips because its unbearable, but for arabs this is normal stuff, stinking is normal in these muslim countries
Syrian

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Woody wrote:
BEIRUT (AP)— The villain in Lebanon's new hit war movie: a cigar-smoking Israeli army colonel who sports a cowboy hat and a handlebar mustache and repeatedly orders troops to shell Lebanese villages. The heroes: residents of one such village who band together to fight Israeli troops.
The film, "33 Days," tells the story of the 2006 war between Israel and the Lebanese militant group Hezbollah in one front-line village and glorifies "the resistance" — shorthand among many Lebanese for Hezbollah and other groups that fight Israel.
The movie is unlikely to screen in Israel or the West. But in Lebanon, still officially at war with the Jewish state, it has drawn large crowds since opening on April 19. Audiences often cheer when Hezbollah rockets smash into Israeli tanks, indicating the hatred still aimed across the border six years after a war that began with a cross-border Hezbollah raid and killed 160 people in Israel and about 1,200 in Lebanon, reducing parts of south Beirut and many southern villages to rubble.
Excellent Post Woody!!! Those zionist azzzwipes are the cause of most of the problems in the Middle East, for over 60 years!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Excellent Post Woody!!! Those zionist azzzwipes are the cause of most of the problems in the Middle East, for over 60 years!!
Filthy scumbag LIAR!!!
What else can we expect from a nut case in a mental institution. I did some checking at the LA Institute for the criminally Insane (LAICI) and I found out when they have to lock nut case Syrian nutjob in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress:..ASSAD IS MY GOD!!! Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters .. The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Israel is a Rogue Terrorist Regime; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Military Mooches...I'm a ASSAD sock puppet,ASSAD IS MY GOD!!!, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... ASSAD IS MY GOD!!!..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Jewish people are the Monsters!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Veterans should innocent man killed by inhumane Jews.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches... Evacuating Mental Institution.. body bags... Jewish people are the Monsters ..Terrorist MORALS are good! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Waitress:.. ASSAD IS MY GOD!!! Zionist GO HOME, "Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers."... The biggest hater of Jews.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR.. And ye shall know the truth...egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: ASSAD IS MY GOD!!!; here is Ratty...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Jewish people are the Monsters ...I'm a ASSAD sock puppet, ASSAD IS MY GOD!!!, Glue sticks.. Zionist GO HOME, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil...,Israel Mooches, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in sunderwear and spam; spam, spam amd more of it... Devil and the deep blue Mama..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Terrorists Good!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Jewish people are the Monsters in this surreal nightmarish stories about "Creepers.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!! Zionist GO HOME!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Hamas La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Excellent Post Woody!!! Those zionist azzzwipes are the cause of most of the problems in the Middle East, for over 60 years!!
No it's not FILTHY PIECE OF CRAPOLA LIAR!! All this is one blooming uneducated (Syrian assadasswiper) idiot agreeing with another blooming uneducated idiot (woody woodbrain Diaper Head)!! Stop the kissy kissy smoochy smoochy sick ignorant nonsense!! You two clowns need to get a room ASAP you're about to explode in your Diapers!!
Cooper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Pork upon Muhamad wrote:
Hallal pigs Hallal porkshit muslim girls, they stink ,muslim asses has that smell you know, smells like od tuna fish, MEeeeeeeee. Ffaaaaaaaaa oh my is that bad. And if you ask her to take a shower or a bath its like what's wrong? Some will say in Mecca its even worse so what's your problem . Was told that during the Haj , mecca is one hell of a smell, toilet paper is no no its not hallah , folks piss and shit in every corner in mecca , when you do the circling 7 times you put on nose clips because its unbearable, but for arabs this is normal stuff, stinking is normal in these muslim countries
crazy Muslims, here in London its out of hand already you got Kebab muslims crawling out of every place here, its like the muslims invaded england, I call on all muslims to jump off the london bridge, don't wait do it now
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Pooper wrote:
<quoted text> crazy Muslims, here in London its out of hand already you got Kebab muslims crawling out of every place here, its like the muslims invaded england, I call on all muslims to jump off the london bridge, don't wait do it now
Run for cover, Muslims are taking over, ain't no stopping us mow!

Over ONE BILLION strong and growing like weeds!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Woody wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean breeding like rats, don't you, slob?
Nunez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Woody wrote:
<quoted text>
growing like weed and being cut down like weed, look at syria more muslims being killed there then being born.
Syrian

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Woody wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! The Muslims keep on growing, while the azzzwipes keep on fading away!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean breeding like rats, don't you, slob?
Tales From Ratty Cont/

You know about that eh Ratty?(ed)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

419 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Oxbow 532,571
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min lightbeamrider 720,536
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min lightbeamrider 172,314
Why was the cities of sodom and gomorrah burnt ... 8 min Doctor REALITY 9
When hurricanes become ANGRY 10 min Doctor REALITY 17
Don't end capital punishment!!: CHANGE IT!!!!!! 11 min Doctor REALITY 4
Christian Lies Exposed (Sep '07) 17 min Doctor REALITY 45,852
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 256,443
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr Helga 72
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••