Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 3,946)

Showing posts 78,901 - 78,920 of109,848
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Body,Mind and Strength are HIS”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

"Tell me how you will measure me, and I will tell you how I will behave, measure me illogically, do not complain when I behave illogically."-Goldratt

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Logistics Supervisor wrote:
"Tell me how you will measure me, and I will tell you how I will behave, measure me illogically, do not complain when I behave illogically."-Goldratt
Tell me how you will measure me shit finder, and I will tell you how I will behave once I have it, measure me shit finder illogically, do not complain when I behave illogically and throw the shit back at me shit finder." OldRatty

“Body,Mind and Strength are HIS”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me how you will measure me shit finder, and I will tell you how I will behave once I have it, measure me shit finder illogically, do not complain when I behave illogically and throw the shit back at me shit finder." OldRatty
You are the offspring of SAAAATAAAAN..Or are you just the sperm that ran don your mammies (Blk.Mammy) that is... knee? Yet, I kinda like you..."Go Figure!"

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

PeterSucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you having yet ANOTHER bad day, little man?
Syrian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

172 syrians shot dead by the monster bashhar assad 80 syrian soldiers were also killed today in reported fightings . But reports are comming inm now that these 80 soldiers were summarily executed by the regime for refusing to shoot at fellow syrian civilians. Bahsr assad will stop at nothing, the world has to stop this murderer , only the UN could stop this mayham , or maybee israel should invade syria and free the syrian people . The syrians will then always be thankfully to yisrael . It sounds odd and surreal that israel from all nations would free the syrian people from the shackles of their dictator basshar assad. Yisrael is a powerfull and strong country that can stand up to syria and free the syrians from the certain death under bashar assad

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Logistics Supervisor wrote:
<quoted text>You are the offspring of SAAAATAAAAN..Or are you just the sperm that ran don your mammies (Blk.Mammy) that is... knee? Yet, I kinda like you..."Go Figure!"
It is the Jew who belongs, without doubt, to satan; the Jew killer, the Christ killers, the killers of children and women in places like Gaza and Syria indeed, elsewhere. So Ratty when you're paws are attacking the keyboard with your rat hate remember just how people are aware of the evil that permeates your wretched being. I pity you Ratty.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Lil Joey exposes Jew Cult wrote:
`
`
`
The Truths about Jews in Russia in 1917-1947 and what Jews did to their scapegoat Adolf Hitler and how Jews distorted Germany's Society, Germany's Economy, and Germany's Culture to suit their own purpose. Hitler wanted to root out of Germany, the lying Jew's Communist Ideology and rid Germany from the Jew's Communists strangled hold and Jew's Atrocities of filthy bigotry and hate.
Listen to this video below and judge for yourselves, after researching unrevised Jew's History.
Wow. Thanks for the timely news update.

Why do you use so many aliases? Do you actually believe you're fooling anyone?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the Jew who belongs, without doubt, to satan; the Jew killer, the Christ killers, the killers of children and women in places like Gaza and Syria indeed, elsewhere. So Ratty when you're paws are attacking the keyboard with your rat hate remember just how people are aware of the evil that permeates your wretched being. I pity you Ratty.
Just to let you know, I've been encouraging others on Topix to have a look and a laugh at your hate filled posts. You're a minor attraction, but not in the manner you'd like.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to let you know, I've been encouraging others on Topix to have a look and a laugh at your hate filled posts. You're a minor attraction, but not in the manner you'd like.
Jews killed Christ .. yes

Jews kill women and children in the terror state Israel .. yes

Jews create death and destruction in other places for example Syria ... yes

Not really laughing matters but I know how bad it gets with you Jews. Keep laughing at these horrors fool and one day you and your Jew friends laugh your silly heads off hopefully.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Peteshite wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really laughing matters but I know how bad it gets with you Jews. Keep laughing at these horrors fool and one day you and your Jew friends laugh your silly heads off hopefully.
Thanks for reaffirming the fact that you have mental problems. Is jeebuz comforting you in your time of terror?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for reaffirming the fact that you have mental problems. Is jeebuz comforting you in your time of terror?

"And I'll never forget no way you (Jews) crucified Jesus Christ." Bob Marley, Exodus

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
"And I'll never forget no way you (Jews) crucified Jesus Christ." Bob Marley, Exodus
Syrians are murdering other Syrians. Your hatred is consuming you, and I and others enjoy witnessing it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

Very very glad to see other 'witnessing' the truth. Syrians are being butchered by outsiders corrupted and armed by Zionists who clearly want more than just the Golan Heights...

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Peteshite wrote:
"

"And ye shall know the spoof, and the spoof shall make you a freak." Larry 8.32
How would a liar such as you know anything of truth?

How many Jews, Mason, and Catholics 'attacked' you?
Nunez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Syrian wrote:
172 syrians shot dead by the monster bashhar assad 80 syrian soldiers were also killed today in reported fightings . But reports are comming inm now that these 80 soldiers were summarily executed by the regime for refusing to shoot at fellow syrian civilians. Bahsr assad will stop at nothing, the world has to stop this murderer , only the UN could stop this mayham , or maybee israel should invade syria and free the syrian people . The syrians will then always be thankfully to yisrael . It sounds odd and surreal that israel from all nations would free the syrian people from the shackles of their dictator basshar assad. Yisrael is a powerfull and strong country that can stand up to syria and free the syrians from the certain death under bashar assad
the reason why muslims stink is because they sit on their asses all day and do nothing, also there is no water in the desert readily available, also because arabs have blocked noses because of the desert sand so they have a hard time smelling , that also the reason why arabs have no problem licking some smelly tuna fish vagina
Nunez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Syrian wrote:
how many more will assad kill b4 he is hanged?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How would a liar such as you know anything of truth?
How many Jews, Mason, and Catholics 'attacked' you?
Masons and Mason/Jews

The true call of the higher 33rd Degree Mason?'Submit to the will of SATAN!' Basically this is what the Jew/Mason often constitutes. Note of course Catholicism in Liverpool is burdened not only with lies and occultism but also with Masons. High level runners for Satan/Lucifer. I should know. Here in the North West of the UK I have been gravely injured and attacked by this occultist and devil-inspired entity. We must pray to the Lord God for the world's deliverance from this evil. The world is under the influence in many areas of satanic/masonic/zionist doctrine. The Lord's Prayer is a good start no doubt.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
Masons and Mason/Jews
The true call of the higher 33rd Degree Mason?'Submit to the will of SATAN!' Basically this is what the Jew/Mason often constitutes. Note of course Catholicism in Liverpool is burdened not only with lies and
Repeating lies won't make them any more believable.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeating lies won't make them any more believable.
"And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free."

To repeat the truth SREPENT Ratty:

Masons and Mason/Jews

The true call of the higher 33rd Degree Mason?'Submit to the will of SATAN!' Basically this is what the Jew/Mason often constitutes. Note of course Catholicism in Liverpool is burdened not only with lies and occultism but also with Masons. High level runners for Satan/Lucifer. I should know. Here in the North West of the UK I have been gravely injured and attacked by this occultist and devil-inspired entity. We must pray to the Lord God for the world's deliverance from this evil. The world is under the influence in many areas of satanic/masonic/zionist doctrine. The Lord's Prayer is a good start no doubt.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Peteshit wrote:
<quoted text>
"And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free."
To repeat the truth SREPENT Ratty:
Masons and Mason/Jews
The true call of the higher 33rd Degree Mason?'Submit to the will of SATAN!' Basically this is what the Jew/Mason often constitutes. Note ine. The Lord's Prayer is a good start no doubt.
Pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 78,901 - 78,920 of109,848
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

492 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min VIKING WARRIOR 596,639
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min It aint necessarily so 681,017
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 min KiMare 217,342
body to body massage abu-dhabi.massage at abu d... (May '13) 21 min sex massage serves 38
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 29 min justme 179
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 31 min KiMare 89,639
Homosexuals are the shame of their families 36 min Doctor REALITY 16
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 512,402
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr nikeelite0193 291
•••
•••
•••