Since: May 12

Raritan NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Most people know that you should NEVER leave your dog in a parked car in summer even with windows open as in less than 5 mins they can die from heat stroke. If they dont die they can injur internally their heart brain or liver . doctors that perform autopsies of dogs that died in car heat see vital organs liquified they melt. its like a microwave. Dogs unlike humans breathe differently thru panting and pads on feet only so they overheat quick.

today i saw a dog left a long time in a car with open windows and doors were unlocked but he was soak and wet suffering so bad his eyes were begging to get out i was just about to let him out when the man came as prior i banged on door of house and lady slammed in my face saying dog is ok he always leave it like that. neighbor boy told me this old man that visits this old lady always leave his dog in car while he visit her as she has a dog and she dont want the 2 to mix.

i got his license plate 004 bda anyhow i wish i got the dog out before he came out. that poor dog i hope he is ok he didnt look well.

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Some people should not have pets, actually, some people should not have children!.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

life is precious. should not be taken for granted.
Shepards

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

I can remotley start my Van and leave the air on, runs for 5min then auto shut off. I lke watching people see my shepard in the driver's seat when I start it up, even hear some ask, "did that dog just start that van?"

Since: Sep 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Shepards wrote:
I can remotley start my Van and leave the air on, runs for 5min then auto shut off. I lke watching people see my shepard in the driver's seat when I start it up, even hear some ask, "did that dog just start that van?"
Gloop.
KoalaGums

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

andet1987 wrote:
life is precious. should not be taken for granted.
Yes and certainly man's best friend has a right to it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

606 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Just Think 721,356
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min atemcowboy 532,987
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min guido atheist infidel 115,338
Last Word + 2 5 min Canine11 223
THE COVERT SOCIETY REVIEW : thecovertsociety.co 5 min dess71 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Porkpie Hat 256,726
Same -sex marriages are of OF THE DEVIL 16 min passing by 6
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Miki 81
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••