Barack Obama is an illegal president, period

Full story: Pravda 301
American politicians and the media are lying to the American people. They do so because they hope that their complicity in the greatest fraud in U.S. history will be overtaken by events, that is, the 2012 election. Full Story
First Prev
of 16
Next Last
birther FAILURES

United States

#18 Jul 5, 2012
csa=CockSuckingAsshole.

“I can see Russia from my house”

Since: May 10

Mullen, NE

#19 Jul 5, 2012
"Barack Obama is an illegal president, period"

That's an idiotic statement.

First of all, his birth was announced in the newspaper when he was born and the given location and he was not planning to be President that day. Second, Hillary took it to the USSC when running against him, they investigated, certified and sealed his BC. He likes it usually when people come up with this sort of lie other than the time important news came out the he got Bin Ladin and he needed to get Trump and the BS to back page.

McCain was not born in a US State and Bush W was an illegal President for the first four years but not Obama.

Obama did spend time in African as a little kid. They were back and forth from there and his home State. He was born in the States because his mother wanted to have her child in the States where she was from. That is why he was born here not because they thought he would be President and you cannot fake news from the early 1960s. It was in fact in the newspapers and his Birth Certificate has been viewed by his home State as well as the Republican USSC and is valid so get over it or better yet, believe he was born in Africa. You are not going to vote for him if you believe he was born in Africa but you are not going to change others either so be an idiot.

Not one here who believes in the conspiracy would have voted for him regardless of this topic. He will serve eight years so deal with that too.
Larry Sinclair

United States

#20 Jul 5, 2012
birther FAILURES wrote:
csa=CockSuckingAsshole.
You sure loved it my limo poo-bottoms my cuddle cakes!
Larry Sinclair

United States

#21 Jul 5, 2012
Obama didn't tell Mozilla Michele I had oral sex with him in his limo!I axed him to buy me coke so It would be more pleasurable.He bought me COCAINE from the hood and brought it back to the Hotel!We engaged in other sex acts!

I didn't know Obama was a HOMOSEXUAL!

DOCUMENTED!

Obama's limo driver knows the Chicago street thugs will take him out!

Obama is a HOMO fraud!
Outta Luck

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#22 Jul 5, 2012
Whenever there is a birther idiot post on here I make is a point to ead into it.
The stupidest people on America are sure to be here.

Some White people sure got some real issues with people who ain't white.

THis CSA, or CAES, or what the hell ever his (and I know it's a man)posting name is.....is a twisted sicko.
Spending every spare minute of everyday on your computers, reviewing the evidence, plodding over photos, newspaper articles, scanning documents searching every piece of evidence to find the one piece that will convince the world that your particular brand of mania is the for real truth.

He's just the president. IT's OK he's black, there will be plenty more white presidents, starting 4 years from now, just be patient.
Curious Lurker

Tampa, FL

#23 Jul 5, 2012
BlondPrincewclb wrote:
First of all, his birth was announced in the newspaper when he was born and the given location

There is still a great deal of obfuscation in the birth certificates.
NO ONE has been allowed to see the real certificate, as issued
from the hospital, and there has been NO CONFIRMATION from Kapiolani that he was born there.
Document experts are adamant that the latest BC that was posted is also a fabricated POS.

Regardless of where Obumbo was born, he is still a filthy Communist, anti America, piece of trash that associated himself
with avowed Communist, Pentagon bomber, neighbor, and best friend, Bill Ayers, and a disciple of the radical Marxist, Saul Alinsky.

By the way, Ayers helped Obumbo to buy his first house, and is also the real author of Dream of My Father.

You Obots are insane, stupid, and disgusting.
Curious Lurker

Tampa, FL

#24 Jul 5, 2012
BlondPrincewclb wrote:
Not as idiotic as your tag line. "I can see Russia from my house".
In your state of mind, it may be true, but I assume you are referring to the Saturday Night Live skit where Tina Fey was doing a spoof.
Sarah Palin never said it, but she very well can see Russia from Alaska. Less then three miles separate Alaska from Russia.

You are a perfect example of the fine old saying:
Better to look like a foll then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Now, go suck and egg, and play with your Odumbo blow up doll.
Outta Luck

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#25 Jul 5, 2012
Curious Lurker wrote:
<quoted text>
There is still a great deal of obfuscation in the birth certificates.
NO ONE has been allowed to see the real certificate, as issued
from the hospital, and there has been NO CONFIRMATION from Kapiolani that he was born there.
Document experts are adamant that the latest BC that was posted is also a fabricated POS.
Regardless of where Obumbo was born, he is still a filthy Communist, anti America, piece of trash that associated himself
with avowed Communist, Pentagon bomber, neighbor, and best friend, Bill Ayers, and a disciple of the radical Marxist, Saul Alinsky.
By the way, Ayers helped Obumbo to buy his first house, and is also the real author of Dream of My Father.
You Obots are insane, stupid, and disgusting.
Congradulations!!!!!
You are a real Conservative Repukelicrap.
Blame everyone else for every problem there is, then constantly muddle every issue with half truths, straight up lies, and insane claims of anti american sentaments, then do absolutely nothing to fix any of the problems you have put on everyone else.
Again..
Congradulations!!!!!
Curious Lurker

Tampa, FL

#26 Jul 5, 2012
Outta Luck wrote:
<quoted text>
Congradulations!!!!!
You are a real Conservative Repukelicrap.
Blame everyone else for every problem there is, then constantly muddle every issue with half truths, straight up lies, and insane claims of anti american sentaments, then do absolutely nothing to fix any of the problems you have put on everyone else.
Again..
Congradulations!!!!!
CongraDulations???
More mindless drivel from an "outta luck" Obot fool.

Yes, I am a conservative American. I never said I was a Republican,
but I am the opposite of you Communist Obots.
Please feel free to cite and refute any of the FACTS in my two post.
No, I am doing all I can to fix the problems.
The first step is to rid the country of the illegal Marxist/Leninist/Communist fraudulent president.
Outta Luck

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#27 Jul 5, 2012
Curious Lurker wrote:
<quoted text>
CongraDulations???
More mindless drivel from an "outta luck" Obot fool.
Yes, I am a conservative American. I never said I was a Republican,
but I am the opposite of you Communist Obots.
Please feel free to cite and refute any of the FACTS in my two post.
No, I am doing all I can to fix the problems.
The first step is to rid the country of the illegal Marxist/Leninist/Communist fraudulent president.
I cannot refute your previous posts. Your information is flawless.
But I must ask you how did Obama perpetrate such a diabolical plan to become president and destroy America?
The genious of his plans cannot be denied. Since what you believe about Obama is obvoiusly true, he has perpetrated the greatest scam in history, and I congradulate him.
He is an awesome man. I cannot wait to see what damage he can do in the next 4 years.....
He is the messiah.
Obama 2012
John J P

Oakland, CA

#28 Jul 15, 2012
No one knew any of this during the election, so the argument because he is president he is a citizen does not work. Obama must be a natural born citizen, and he is not.
BlondPrincewclb wrote:
First of all, his birth was announced in the newspaper when he was born and the given location and he was not planning to be President that day. Second, Hillary took it to the USSC when running against him, they investigated, certified and sealed his BC. He likes it usually when people come up with this sort of lie other than the time important news came out the he got Bin Ladin and he needed to get Trump and the BS to back page.
McCain was not born in a US State and Bush W was an illegal President for the first four years but not Obama.
Obama did spend time in African as a little kid. They were back and forth from there and his home State. He was born in the States because his mother wanted to have her child in the States where she was from. That is why he was born here not because they thought he would be President and you cannot fake news from the early 1960s. It was in fact in the newspapers and his Birth Certificate has been viewed by his home State as well as the Republican USSC and is valid so get over it or better yet, believe he was born in Africa. You are not going to vote for him if you believe he was born in Africa but you are not going to change others either so be an idiot.
Not one here who believes in the conspiracy would have voted for him regardless of this topic. He will serve eight years so deal with that too.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#29 Jul 15, 2012
BlondPrincewclb wrote:
Not a chance in hell. His own supporters are jumping ship and have been for awhile. They want to distance themselves from him as much as possible before the hammer falls squarely on his head. Lots of people are going to be in big trouble when this comes out. But keep believing all the BS. LMAO DAs
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#30 Jul 15, 2012
Outta Luck wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot refute your previous posts. Your information is flawless.
But I must ask you how did Obama perpetrate such a diabolical plan to become president and destroy America?
The genious of his plans cannot be denied. Since what you believe about Obama is obvoiusly true, he has perpetrated the greatest scam in history, and I congradulate him.
He is an awesome man. I cannot wait to see what damage he can do in the next 4 years.....
He is the messiah.
Obama 2012
I guess an awesome man, in your mind, is a liar and a fraud? The messiah? LMAO I think Omama is going to get blasted. Two game changers are coming soon. I can't wait!
brad h

Cottage Hills, IL

#31 Jan 16, 2013
BlondPrincewclb wrote:
your an idiot a blind nieve ideot
brad h

Cottage Hills, IL

#32 Jan 16, 2013
you are a blind and nieve idiot when it comes to this goverment obama needs to be kicked out of office yesturday dumbass
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#35 Jan 16, 2013
birtherpussy alert

hahahahahahahaha
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#40 Jan 17, 2013
brad h wrote:
you are a blind and nieve idiot when it comes to this goverment obama needs to be kicked out of office yesturday dumbass
Yo' pissface, the only one here that is blind is your stupid COONservative no look yard monkey racist azz. Matter of fact, if you have a problem with the Black president, run your monkey azz for congress. Based on the right wing Republikla klan monkeys there, you would be welcomed with open arms and sloppy kisses.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
JustUwait

Rochester, MN

#41 Jan 17, 2013
Impeach Barack Obama
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#43 Jan 17, 2013
birtherpussies.

hahahahahahaha
hroola

Rochester, PA

#44 Jan 18, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Life goes on impeach obama

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min It aint necessari... 751,262
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min feces for jesus 230,118
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min kent 548,927
Appjoy invite code (Apr '14) 51 min Ole 111
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Ratloder 118,675
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 96,139
Heather Geier 2 hr YOUR PATHEDIC 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 261,718
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Brother James 602,277

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE