Only born again Christians will go to heaven.

Created by Missionary Man on Mar 26, 2008

1,707 votes

Click on an option to vote

True

False

Undecided

“Actinium isotope Ac 227 AN:89”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#15212 Jul 4, 2012
I love the joke:
What happens when .....
What happens when you mix a dyslexic and an atheist?

Answer: Someone who is always wondering if there's a dog

“Free your mind”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#15213 Jul 9, 2012
Lisah Goodman wrote:
I love the joke:
What happens when .....
What happens when you mix a dyslexic and an atheist?
Answer: Someone who is always wondering if there's a dog
Is there an echo in here??

Hi there, y'all! My time has freed up again. Thanks for the nice posts Redoran and Christine! I've missed you all so much, as I've been in the midst of the god-bothering freaks for far too long. They should feel very lucky that jail doesn't appeal to me in the least!

“Dasi DNA”

Since: Aug 11

Long Island

#15214 Sep 21, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look another sad, moronic trollish poster Ė tell me oh clever one, how qualified are you to comment on my DNA or the intelligence of blondes over any other colour hair?
You actually come across as being a quite immature misogynist with a somewhat childishly bigoted and outmoded attitude, I donít know if thatís the impression you tried to pull off here or if it was just your sad attempt at humour but whatever, you did it quite well, congratulations.
If you insist on posting such obnoxiously humorous comments I suggest you follow the thread of conversation first rather than shooting off with your brain in neutral.
You actually come across as being a person with an I.Q. so small it fits inside a gnats navel.

Because you probably don't know what that is... a "navel" is a small "hollow" on surface of stomach: a small rounded hollow on the surface of the human stomach, where the end of the umbilical cord was tied after being cut at birth. Technical name...

Per: Encarta ģ World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#15215 Sep 22, 2012
Dasi wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually come across as being a person with an I.Q. so small it fits inside a gnats navel.
Because you probably don't know what that is... a "navel" is a small "hollow" on surface of stomach: a small rounded hollow on the surface of the human stomach, where the end of the umbilical cord was tied after being cut at birth. Technical name...
Per: Encarta ģ World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Yes I know what a navel is, and your deliberate ignorance and facetious guesswork shows your deliberate ignorance and facetious guesswork for what it is, deliberate ignorance and facetious guesswork (such a typical christian way of gaining knowledge donít you think?)

FYI a gnat does not have a navel.(Your facetious back biting and odium fails again, well done)

How does your brief voyage into intelligence feel now?(Does nothing ever work for you?)

How does it feel to have to make up BS to get your hatred across?(It is of course very christian of you.)

Honey, if you want to try and crack pathetic sexist blonde jokes or mock disability (such a warm christian pastime eh?) then donít be surprised if a dyslexic blonde sits on your face and farts

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#15216 Sep 23, 2012
Seth wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you don't claim abiogenesis as the reason for the origin of life then tell me how it did begin.
I don't get into much discussion on Bible passages with unbelievers. They don't take the time to do the study to understand so its not worthwhile to discuss. Your unwillingness to study what the image of God means is case in point. Sorry.
the definition of your god is your responsibility, to move that god from a myth to believable, or keep it to yourself, probably best.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#15217 Sep 23, 2012
Seth wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder you can't answer. Having 3 years of university education doesn't help that much does it. If it did you would have been able to answer the question is a couple of sentences.
you would not understand such an answer.

Since: Sep 12

Chicago, IL

#15218 Sep 23, 2012
Heaven has the potential to be right here on Earth. If you're living a nice, peaceful life, then you're in heaven. If things are all wrong and screwed up, then you're in hell.

Heaven is NOT a location. It's a state of mind.
Bible thu

Vancouver, Canada

#15221 Oct 4, 2012
nora wrote:
If a Christian was born correctly the first time, why would they have to go a second round?
This poll is stupid!
I'm not sure what you mean by born correctly the first time, but "born again" is referring to a belief that-after being born as a "flawed" human, you would make a concious choice to repent your "sins" and receive Jesus into your life IE be born as a child of Christ, "born again".From here on in, according to some branches of Christianity, God would never "disown" you, so your path to heaven is guaranteed for life. Not sure if every born again subscribes to this idea.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#15223 Oct 5, 2012
Bible thu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure what you mean by born correctly the first time, but "born again" is referring to a belief that-after being born as a "flawed" human, you would make a concious choice to repent your "sins" and receive Jesus into your life IE be born as a child of Christ, "born again".From here on in, according to some branches of Christianity, God would never "disown" you, so your path to heaven is guaranteed for life. Not sure if every born again subscribes to this idea.
What kind of creator makes flawed creatures? A flawed one? If so, then how can this "creator" be a God?

“May contain peanuts.”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#15224 Nov 5, 2012
I assume all my fellow christians agree that Abraham is in heaven along with Moses and Elijah, none of those were born again christians, so the poll is mute.

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#15226 Nov 14, 2012
So hurry up and die christians so we "sinners" can live without hindrance of biblical bullshit!
If heaven is so perfect please drink the koolaid and enjoy your "afterlife" !
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#15227 Apr 11, 2014
crucifiedguy wrote:
So hurry up and die christians so we "sinners" can live without hindrance of biblical bullshit!
If heaven is so perfect please drink the koolaid and enjoy your "afterlife" !
Ah. You think you're going to live here forever. Your old age is a distant future? lol. You'll be laying there in the gutter of human life asking "where did the last 60 yrs go, I was having so much fun, and now i can't stop this cancer?
You want us Christians to hurry and die so you can kling to whatever temporary party you got going on. I find that pathetic.
Selfish and pathetic.

#15228 Apr 12, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah. You think you're going to live here forever. Your old age is a distant future? lol. You'll be laying there in the gutter of human life asking "where did the last 60 yrs go, I was having so much fun, and now i can't stop this cancer?
You want us Christians to hurry and die so you can kling to whatever temporary party you got going on. I find that pathetic.
Selfish and pathetic.
No, it's because we love that look on your face when you realize you are all dressed up and there is no where to go!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#15229 Apr 12, 2014
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's because we love that look on your face when you realize you are all dressed up and there is no where to go!!
hi OB :)

you told me before you don't believe in Miracles, right ? you said it's just a coincidence.

why is your picture about Mary and Jesus ?

#15230 Apr 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
hi OB :)
you told me before you don't believe in Miracles, right ? you said it's just a coincidence.
why is your picture about Mary and Jesus ?
Because I enjoy the look on Christian's faces when they find out who painted it.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#15231 Apr 13, 2014
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I enjoy the look on Christian's faces when they find out who painted it.
who painted it ? an atheist ?

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#15232 Apr 13, 2014
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you mean all dressed up and no one to blow?
WakerUpper

Lawrenceville, GA

#15233 Apr 13, 2014
People are foolishly, and blindly, being led down the path to eternal hell via so called "preacher" spewing their false doctrine - and then mankind itself choosing to believe that all ya gotta do is "try" to be "good" and everyone will go to Heaven.
That is a lie straight out of the pit of satan's home.
IF people would read (actually READ) the Holy Bible, they would be able to then see for themselves that every single prophecy foretold in the Bible has, is, and will, come true - then they would understand that to choose to reject Jesus Christ is about as foolish as a person can be.
Everyone knows there is a God, the one TRUE God - but billions CHOOSE to reject Him - in their minds they think if they reject Him or deny His existence, then they can somehow make Him not real. You guys better wake up while you still have time - swallow that evil human pride that has your mind so turned against God, and His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ.
You think maybe that God will allow us a second chance to get it right - uh, open your eyes, my friends, He IS giving us second chances right now - and third, and fourth, and fifth, etc. But the Bible tells us that in the last days, which we ARE in right now, that people will harden their hearts against Him and His Word (Bible)- and for that, they will perish.
People - do NOT allow satan to steal and destroy your eternal souls, what is wrong with you guys?? If you read the Holy Bible, you will read for your own selves how the ancient people acted/reacted in the IDENTICAL way that mankind is acting/reacting right now. i.e. puffed up with so much pride that they cannot think spiritually any more. The devil/satan works in extremely deceptive and covert ways - the Bible tells us that he shows up as an angel of light, as a "good" thing to our human minds - and THAT is how he traps us - by getting us to choose what we believe to be a "good" thing - when it's nothing but pure evil that he's selling.
WakerUpper

Lawrenceville, GA

#15234 Apr 13, 2014
God has ALWAYS been - it is mankind (us) who have, as usual, twisted things around to try to suit our own agenda and lifestyles. And guess what? That will work for you right now - because you have been successfully brainwashed by satan. But God is being patient so as to allow us to choose on our own free will to follow Him and His Word (Bible). And once He gets ready to return to this planet for judgement, there are no more second chances. You will be judged as you are right where you stand.
Forget the catholic "church" - the methodists, buddhists, mormons, red letter (so called) Christians, etc. Those "religions" are ALL manmade and tweaked to suit MANKIND'S agenda - not God's. If you truly want the truth - get your head into the Holy Bible. NOT the NIV or any of the other false and idolatrous secular book that has been written/twisted by secular mere man - but the HOLY BIBLE also known as the 1611 Authorized King James BIBLE. <---- NOT "version" as society and satan have brainwashed us into referring to it as - but the Holy BIBLE - God's WORD - the truth.

#15235 Apr 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
who painted it ? an atheist ?
No, a very devout Christian; Adolf Hitler

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min It aint necessari... 777,482
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min YellowPissreality 265,393
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min June VanDerMark 560,158
End of the word game. (Dec '08) 17 min andet1987 1,404
Can REAL PEACE be REALIZED without Jesus Christ?? 18 min hpcaban 3
Scientific proof for God's existence 22 min Doctor REALITY 45
REAL ENEMIES of America living among us 26 min Doctor REALITY 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Atheist girl 605,279
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Dolphin 441,808
More from around the web