Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Feb 23, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 10

Kampala, Uganda

#1 Mar 2, 2010
Hey if you are a woman and you have never been 'kachabalid' the you have never been fcked, and if you are a man and you dont have never kachabalid your woman then you have never enjoyed f*cking and most probably u have never satisfied yo babe. Kachabali will make yo woman wet to the maximum and she will scream so loud, its the sweetest, oooh boy am getting horny! Any woman here i can fc*ck?
julius

Sterling, VA

#2 Jun 27, 2010
i want to know kachabari is in runyakore
kilo

Sterling, VA

#3 Nov 22, 2010
kachabali style
kamaana

Orlando, FL

#4 Jan 5, 2011
Hey Embooro

you are full of life,,,what heck are you talking about, by the way do you kakyabilied yourself??? way to go please!!!!
kamaana

Orlando, FL

#5 Jan 5, 2011
julius wrote:
(get a woman if your a man or get a man if you are a woman from western part of Uganda, or one from Rwanda and tell him/her to do it/
Niyitanga

Santa Clara, CA

#6 Apr 6, 2011
Email if really interested in knowing abt kachabali. Mcwill.don@hotmail.com
squirrel

Malawi

#8 Oct 11, 2011
julius wrote:
kachabali is best if a man knows how to do it and he should be really hard
martin

Europe

#9 May 14, 2012
the kachabali is enjoyed by the tribe that started using it long ago. but u can not generalise to other tribes too coz different tribes with their sex styles period.
NFULI

Kampala, Uganda

#10 May 22, 2012
CENTRAL LADIES IN UG say that the KACHABS ( Kachabali) disform there virginas

They are missing realy
selomo

UK

#11 Jul 31, 2012
embooro wrote:
Hey if you are a woman and you have never been 'kachabalid' the you have never been fcked, and if you are a man and you dont have never kachabalid your woman then you have never enjoyed f*cking and most probably u have never satisfied yo babe. Kachabali will make yo woman wet to the maximum and she will scream so loud, its the sweetest, oooh boy am getting horny! Any woman here i can fc*ck?
i have kachabali'd a couple wonan in my life
byona

Tanzania, United Republic of

#12 Aug 7, 2012
i'm not understand how to use kachabali. Please give out the knowledge.
British Explorer

UK

#13 Aug 11, 2012
I am also a great fan of kachabali. Can anyone say which towns or areas can be called the capital or heartland of this? one of these days I am going ona special kachabali safari to Uganda and Rwanda....where is best?
kachabali is just rubbing

Sydney, Australia

#14 Dec 20, 2012

or even tickling with the fingernail, to find the most sensitive nerve endings and hit them direct.

Its a feeling close to being tickled, but everyone is different, so could be not so nice for some, or trigger actual orgasm to others.

Its like concentrating on just the one spot,
and its getting close to the line between rubbing and friction burn or cutting,.. maybe the site might go red and be sore, get fungi in it, swell up and look like it as syph. but try to avoid that, of course, but maybe its the danger thing that makes it better - no pain no gain, pain is so close to pleasure and all,

So try just rubbing and so on, and perhaps getting it dry and hot from friction, or perhaps vibrating the BLUNT fingernail gently right on the site, so that the site isnt cut but feels sharply affected...

Sydney, Australia

#15 Dec 20, 2012
Oh they actually say its rubbing the penis on the outside , but I figure thats a little bit normal,

This can be even during menstruation (use a tmapon).
- Can give orgasm to both.

Can be the ugandan way, which is just like facing each other, but can also be in spooning, depending on shape ,length, depth, etc. spooning can result in clitoral stimulation ... even with no penetration
mich

Kampala, Uganda

#16 Apr 5, 2013
sm pipo pretend to know kachabali yet they r on zero level.....first n foremost many men tend to rush when they happen to know its tym for it....take yo time when yo practicing kachabali....u will see things flowing but once u rush...things will also rush u n i promise u...u wont satisfie yo wife.for more infor ...mikeliz08@yahoo.co.uk
KATERERO

Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of

#17 May 14, 2013
in Tanzania they name it as it Katerero
encugi ruhigura misino

Amherst, MA

#18 Oct 19, 2013
Kacabali - get your erect penis, pull the fore skin behind, hold it in the middle, rub it in the canal between the vaginal opening and clitoris. Should do it when the woman is already in mood.
encugi ruhigura misino

Amherst, MA

#19 Oct 22, 2013
Read: Bizimana N 2010. Another way for lovemaking in Africa: Kunyaza, a traditional sexual technique for triggering female orgasm at heterosexual encounters. Sexologies 19, 157-162
mutitiizi

Kampala, Uganda

#21 Jan 2, 2014
my friend kachabali is soooo sensitive that that if u are not used to it 3 minutes is enough for the person [male] to release water but the woman can release even intestines
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#22 Jan 3, 2014
before I read the posts, I thought Kachabali is new line of women's fashion.

now I know. rubbing something to attain something.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Word + 2 4 min Hannah V 492
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 4 min andet1987 4,324
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min Stephania 599,788
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 8 min Hannah V 1,004
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min curiouslu 732,702
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 16 min WasteWater 94,640
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min WasteWater 257,840
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 40 min seriously the ori... 538,786
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••