glasgowaddict

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

it wiz me and i,m no telling you wit a drink if thats ok with you m8 you give all ppl called paul a bad name,lol ya pr1ck...
glasgowaddict

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

i dont good luck to them,not just black men have big d1cks...
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

glasgowaddict wrote:
it wiz me and i,m no telling you wit a drink if thats ok with you m8 you give all ppl called paul a bad name,lol ya pr1ck...
I'm not bad mouthin James Paul Mccartney of Mull of Kintyre, or anyone from the old sod for that matter. They murdered James Paul Mccartney, born June 18th, 1942, and replaced him with a phony. If you have ears to hear, then all is well. If you're one with the conspirators,(and yes! I am definitely against the 'bloody' Queen!) then all I can say is "Ack away with ya boyo!"
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

God bless Scotland!, and God bless the Presbytery who died in blood fighting the 'bloody' Queen Mary of Illuminati land Hangland!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

What has the black man been saying? We love white women severly, but hate white men just as severly; or white men don't have what it takes to please a white women.
Just come out and say it; eventually we want to murder you white men off, and screw your white women in the process. All I can say to the black man then is Ack away with ya and any white woman that supports you. However, innocent people of differn't race who truly love each other, yes, including black men and white women, peace be unto you.
The vision beyond mankind

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

The world is to hard these days to worry about color and past history events. An intelligent human being would just fall in love with the one for them and have kids then raise them and die happy. Forget about white vs black we are modern day America.
The vision beyond mankind

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Besides while you all vent emotions buried in your soul I fight along side my brothers and sisters to protect your right to even complain and to even have the freedom to enjoy and express your thoughts...reflect...lol my brothers white my brothers are also black but guess what we all love each other because death has no color just a mean to an end. God bless and may not America fall before we return home...our home goodnight America
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

The vision beyond mankind wrote:
The world is to hard these days to worry about color and past history events. An intelligent human being would just fall in love with the one for them and have kids then raise them and die happy. Forget about white vs black we are modern day America.
How could you argue with this man; infact there is no argument, only peace; as it should be in a free America!
glasgowaddict

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

(pual is dead)with you on illuminati,but must of the time i,m just havin a laugh)...
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

glasgowaddict wrote:
(pual is dead)with you on illuminati,but must of the time i,m just havin a laugh)...
Ah have a wee nip ya crazy Scotsman!

P.s. Paul is really friggni dead, Those limy bastards killed the poor mon.
white rooster troy nc

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

air heads wake up 68% black men in charlotte nc metro area are hiv+ ( cbs news special)your daughter will never look like you or your mother so throw your dna away
mr common sense troy nc

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

high rate of hiv+ your kids will never look like you or any of your family wake up
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

mr common sense troy nc wrote:
high rate of hiv+ your kids will never look like you or any of your family wake up
Aint nothin we can do about it boyo, and joining the friggin klan isn't the answer; I'm leaning more toward getting closer Jesus and Father God. I don't know, I see our whole country going down the toilet, it's stinkeroo, no lie.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

"Why do white men hate when white women want black men?" Wow, what a question to get white men started!

Now here's a question that will trump that one." White men plant seminal discharge in a white vessel, ie a white women's vagina, end result a white male or a white female. If black men hate white men so much, and they, by their own words they do; why do they want something so bad that was produced from a white man's loins?"

That's kinda wierd isn't it?

Hapsburg German(white supremecists)
Kabbalist Jews(Rothschilds, Warburgs etc..)
Black Nobility of Venice Italy(nothing to do with skin color; their deeds are black)
and The British Crown(Which has done more harm to middle class white Amererican males then all the above 3;) have sabotoged America.
Tavistock brought the beatles, which brought the drug culture and the satanic-druidic enlish rock to the USA, to weaken and degenerate white middle class males.(Why were only Paul Mccartney(the fake!) of the beatles and Mick Jagger from the Stones the only two of those 2 groups to be knighted by the druidic-luciferian queen Elizabeth2? Why do kabbalist jews(who own hollywood, and the banks, lately promote black men over white men especially in media? to make them irrisistable to white women. And as far as the white supremicists go(hanoverian-hapsburg dynasties), they only prefer certain types of white people, and 99% of white american males deserve depopulation in their racist opinion. And the black nobility in northern Italy laugh their assess off at us stupid Americans, why they leach us dry through the federal reserve. No? then why do european billionaires make the rockefellers look like pikers then? and they do. We better wake up quick. There I said it!

P.s. NO! I do not trust the Democrats or the Republicans! They're both selling us down the river!

Furthermore, without hate involved, people of different race who 'truly' love each other, more power to ya, more love less hate.

There I said it!
FragOut

Sharpsburg, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Judged:

I am so sick and tired of the white man always bellyaching on "Black men are taking our white women away from us"...boo hoo
Look if the white woman chooses the black man over you did you ever once think it was you??
White men to judge us white women in so many ways - insulting and degrading ways that the black man does not.
First you look at her face and if she is beautiful, pretty, cute, etc. you will approach her but only if she is thin and shapely. So"
You are clueless and lost. You think you are the only person who has had difficulty growing up? YOU are the one who feels self pity, so you justify allowing your holy vessel to be violated with the seed of vermin.
Why do I HATE white women who "date" black men??? Because you have turned your back on your race, your culture, and your family.
I don't even know you, but if you were bleeding in a ditch, I wouldn't cross the street to help you.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

I am not against the white man! I repeat! I AM NOT AGAINST THE WHITE MAN! However, here we go. There's an old school white man who lives here where I live, who grew up in rural part of South Jersey, backwoods, rivers and cricks, along with brakish(mixed salt and fresh water)lakes too. Small population of whites, now fully populated with blacks, many of whom are hostile toward white men; by their own admission. He feels Booth shot Lincoln too late. I don't feel that way. The white man should have never brought the black man here as a slave, and Mr. Lincoln had nothing to do with any of it. Anyway, there's no use scapegoating Southern White Men either.'All' states had slaves in the beginning; and all through and up to the Civil war, which city was the most prominent in the slave trade? Charleston, South Carolina? Nope! NYC! that's right kiddies, New York City. Number 1 biggest mistake was driving Indians,ie Creek, Chaktow, Cherokee and Seminole off their lands, after the US Supreme court deemed them equal citizens under law, 1830, and bringing blacks here as slaves a close second.

Since: Jul 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

I am a very shy white blue eyed teen girl..recently my new boyfriend who is a VERY LARGE BLACK MAN ,,used me like a cheap SLUT and shared me with his homboys.!! They nonstop banged me for 1 hour in various positions..and they sucked my asshole..and gave me "DOUBLE PENETRATION"..BUT SUDDENLY MY FATHER IS OPPOSING MY RELATIONSHIP WITH BLACK GUYS..HE IS ASKING ME TO MARRY A SMALL PENISED WHITE MAN. WHAT SHOULD I DO???I can't live without a LARGE group of large black men
Johnny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Whore362436 wrote:
I am a very shy white blue eyed teen girl..recently my new boyfriend who is a VERY LARGE BLACK MAN ,,used me like a cheap SLUT and shared me with his homboys.!! They nonstop banged me for 1 hour in various positions..and they sucked my asshole..and gave me "DOUBLE PENETRATION"..BUT SUDDENLY MY FATHER IS OPPOSING MY RELATIONSHIP WITH BLACK GUYS..HE IS ASKING ME TO MARRY A SMALL PENISED WHITE MAN. WHAT SHOULD I DO???I can't live without a LARGE group of large black men

Ohhh, come on now. Please quit your lying. You aren't any White blue eyed teen girl.

For instance, in your other posts you were saying that you are a Hindu girl.

In your attempt to troll, try at least to make your posts at least 2% "believable".

Clearly, you are a VERY lowly, stupid, ignorant, simple, single minded, slow minded, weak minded & inferior African American (Descendant of a black American slave).

What you are typing up in your posts entails sexual acts & the size of humans private areas.

What you are typing up is proving true & reinforcing some of the very negative stereotypes about African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves). That mentally they are VERY simple & have a totally one-track mind.--- That they always have sex & the size of humans private areas on their minds.

That African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are VERY stupid, ignorant, simple, single minded, slow minded, weak minded & inferior.

Why don't you grow up.

But, considering that you are African American (Descendant of a black American slave), your mental capacity is VERY limited.

Since you are African American (Descendant of a black American slave), you probably cannot change mentally.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) "wonder" why other people consider them to be so VERY stupid, ignorant, simple, single minded, slow minded, weak minded & inferior.
Johnny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Paul is dead --- Thanks for the prompt responses back. I have to step out now. I'll be pretty busy in the upcoming days. Hopefully, I should have some time by Thursday to respond back to all your previous posts to me. Either way, I'll definitely get back to you.

One minor favor I ask of you.--- Before Thursday, please don't type up any more posts which consist of your usual stupid, juvenile & childish tripe on this thread.

Thank you.

Social Retardation

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Joan has low self esteem, needs to be controlled/beaten on a regular basis, has(had) good credit, can cook, and has more rolls than the local supermarket bakery! How many times has Dayshondrick let his buddies run a train on you dirt merchant? Let the monkeys and the inferior women have America; Germany is looking so good right now!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,041 - 1,060 of2,862
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

375 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Tony Dungy was right 4 min USN Atheist 10
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Porkpie Hat 256,344
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min Epiphany2 599,030
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 14 min sameer 390
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min Aura Mytha 223,985
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 31 min mamma-san 221,373
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 32 min MUQ1 36,492
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 34 min dirty white boy- 719,926
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Chess 532,265