Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#1132 May 31, 2012
Samuelrochester wrote:
White men hate white women who like black men for the same reason the ex boyfriend hates the new boyfriend.... They see how much better they have done now they are not crowded by their big egos and little pepee's lol... I think its just a jealousy thing like ugh what does that black man have that I don't loll who cares its only color
I say live and let live. Why trade insult for insult; why not just say it's preference and true love, instead of " because inferior white boy has a small one, or the white women has finally found the better man." With that sort of unkind slap in the face type of insult, the white man is in full right of being pissed off. No, don't apologize speak your mind; still true is true. The white man has been an adequate suitor for the white women for the past 10,000 years. White women wouldn't even exist if white men hadn't discharged seminal fluid in the vagina of white women. No? Half of all of our chromosomal dna, and only half, comes from our mother; mitochondrial dna. The other full half from our dear old dads, Y-dna. So, dearest white women, o ye exalted queen of the universe! the next time you laugh your most delightful little asses off when your most naturally suitable 'alpha-superior' black 'god' boyfriend denigrates 'little' white boys, remember he, the 'inferior' white boy, has your mitochondrial. So, who knows, maybe you're really laughing at your self!! hehe hehe haha hehe! Here's a little message for you kkk and neo nazi idiots; when you see two innocent human beings that are truly in love with each other; and he's black and she's white, leave them the hell alone, mind your own business. Did you ever pause to think that maybe said women don't want to be with you, not because you're white, but because you're fucked up in the head?

Since: May 12

Miami, FL

#1133 Jun 1, 2012
Im not sure why u directed that at me since I myself am a white MAN not woman I was simply answering the question with a little, bland i'll admit, humor. I don't feel as though I insulted anyone if anyone is hurling the insults its u my friend however I will agree a response of its just a preference would have been adequate
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#1134 Jun 3, 2012
No, I can't fault you. I started these posts with the handle "crackhuh-boy", bland humor I'm sure. It's not you, there's a lot of know it all jack asses who post, and they come in black and white, male and female, by the way. Didn't mean to insult you pal; the white man has become the 'new' whipping boy.
Nose Picker 316

United States

#1135 Jun 5, 2012
Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow
Mike

Wigan, UK

#1136 Jun 5, 2012
You maybe the eggman but do you have the cock to satisfy a woman or can only black men do that
leftoz

Voorhees, NJ

#1137 Jun 5, 2012
why would the white man want me to date black women.. so my pure black kids.. can come beat him up and rob people.. wtf is the point of that??
leftoz

Voorhees, NJ

#1138 Jun 5, 2012
The white man is should be happier about black men dating white women..

but not if the white man is running out of white women.. or maybe he takes the white woman you wanted or something...

then that sucks for you.. just go out of the country to Germany or France or ireland or something get a white girlfriend and bring her here..

I would go to London myself all the black people there have interracial relationships..
leftoz

Voorhees, NJ

#1139 Jun 5, 2012
if I was gay I'd date a white man.. but since i'm not gay I have to date white women..
White man

Houston, TX

#1140 Jun 5, 2012
Mike wrote:
You maybe the eggman but do you have the cock to satisfy a woman or can only black men do that
Ah gross!
White man

Houston, TX

#1141 Jun 5, 2012
Samuelrochester wrote:
White men hate white women who like black men for the same reason the ex boyfriend hates the new boyfriend.... They see how much better they have done now they are not crowded by their big egos and little pepee's lol... I think its just a jealousy thing like ugh what does that black man have that I don't loll who cares its only color
Who cares if you go home and put a gun to your head. Really who cares its only a gun. LOL!
Faul is alive

Ocean City, NJ

#1143 Jun 7, 2012
Mike wrote:
White men have been good enough for white women for the past 10,000 years, but all of a sudden, no more. Besides who cares what you think UK boy. The bloody crown's been against us Americans since we whipped yo behinds 236 years back!
Lisa

UK

#1144 Jun 10, 2012
Race traitor tramps are hated by all respectable people. A white woman that has sex with a black man is a filthy dirty tramp. Black men also hate black women who are race traitors. It is a perverted practice to be a race traitor tramp.
Lisa

UK

#1145 Jun 10, 2012
leftoz wrote:
The white man is should be happier about black men dating white women..
but not if the white man is running out of white women.. or maybe he takes the white woman you wanted or something...
then that sucks for you.. just go out of the country to Germany or France or ireland or something get a white girlfriend and bring her here..
I would go to London myself all the black people there have interracial relationships..
Black man have your own women. Why do you negroes have such hatred for your own race. The white woman and white man were made for each other. You were made for a black woman.
paul id dead

Ocean City, NJ

#1146 Jun 10, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Black man have your own women. Why do you negroes have such hatred for your own race. The white woman and white man were made for each other. You were made for a black woman.
She's correct, God made different races for a reason. Whereas, a variation within the norm allows for people of different races to fall in love with each other; still, there's something sick for white women to hate their own DNA in the form of white males, and for black men to absolutely hate white men but love white women, which indeed, infact exist because a 'white' man came together with a white women. No, I don't believe God is against people of different races 'truly' falling in love with each other. But infact, black men absolutely enjoy dominating and gloating over white men by having sex with white women. And it isn't just a matter of white women's preferance for black men, there's a sick, narcissistic hate for their white brothers; it is what it is.
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#1147 Jun 10, 2012
It's a Luciferian game, and we're all pawns it. Nick Rockefeller(illuminatis) told Aaron Russo(producer of move trading places; and manager for Bette Midler)before he died, that (illuminati)Rockefeller foundation funded feminism to 1.) tax the other half of the population 2.) turn white women against white men and 3.) to most importantly take education out of the home and have kids fully indoctrinated by the state. Howard Wallace Rosenthal(illumnatist-talmudis t) said black men would be largely promoted over white men, with reverse discrimination, to push white women toward black men. And whereas, gay men and women should be respected and protected, homosexual marriage is direct attack against the family. The illuminati driven tavistock institute murdered Paul Mccartney and replaced him, to push drugs on middle class american white kids.no? sgt peppers is a drug album! illuminat dominated cia in american brought drugs into the inner city to blacks and hispanics hooked. it's a sick, friggin satanic game! wake up and smell the coffee!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#1148 Jun 10, 2012
my spelling is off and i'm typing too fast! excuse meee!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#1149 Jun 10, 2012
The American blue-blood elite: ie Bushes, John Kerry, Clintons and 80% of our politicians(if not more!), and the British Crown, The Queen and her crew(committee of 300), Talmudic Jews ie, the Rothschilds, Warburgs etc...The Black Nobility out of Northern Italy(Genoa), have a diabolical, illuminati(followers of Lucifer the light bearer), to exterminate most of us and enslave the rest of us..the regular folk, black and white, male and female, American and English, European, African, Asian,Indian,Australian and every one on this planet. Don't think so? Revelation 13:16 " And he causeth all, both small and great, both rich and poor , both free and slave, to recieve a mark on their right hand, or forehead, without which, none will be able to buy or sell. Their gonna murder us off, and America needs to be taken down to do it! It isn't bull shit it's the truth!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#1150 Jun 10, 2012
I still have to side with, and take a stand along with my white sisters, and white brothers, who don't care for interracial, especaially between white women and black men; and why? because it's being crammed down our throats, that's not liberty, sorry. Also, it's free speech, and it you black men and white women out there, who can't take it when it's thrown back in your faces, because it is potically incorrect to speak against it for fear of being labled a 'racist', tough shit!
Paul is dead

Ocean City, NJ

#1151 Jun 11, 2012
Live and let live; within reason.
Why

West Bloomfield, MI

#1152 Jun 13, 2012
I recently met a woman. We got along just fine. When I found out she dated Black men, it sickened me. I don't know why? I came to this site to try to figure out why I think she is dirty; maybe even a slut and a whore. I think what really upset me was she lied for months about it and even made a comment of another friend that married a Black man. She said it was disgusting!

I have had best friends that were black, a man who worked for my father for longer than I am old, over 35 years who I loved and I have always gotten along with black people, both men and women.
Black women tend to adore me and have always treated me so well; much better than any white woman has. The problem is that I am not attracted to women out of my race. Does that make me a racist?
Why do I not want to date a woman that has dated inter-racially? I believe my old fashion parents and the way I was raised has a lot to do with it.

I feel we all have choices and we should all respect each other for who we choose to be. I just don't like hypocrites or lairs.
I would chose to marry a virgin than a woman that has slept with hundreds of guys. You may think hundreds is an exaggeration, but my daughter friends, white middle class, had a blow job contest when she was in 7th grade! They bet on who could suck more boys off in one week! I know some of these girls, now 23, have been with at least one hundred guys per year for the last 10 years.
Is there something, further, wrong with me that I think this is wrong and disgusting? Is having morals been all twisted?

A leading psychologist said women have found a new power in education and their careers and now are acting more like men. That is the reason marriage percentage has dropped to only 50% of today teens will actually get married. In addition,women no longer need men to support them and use their sexuality as power to control men.

Being a single father of a boy and a girl, I have experienced both of them going up. Boys wandered from girl to girl because each girl thought she could land a boyfriend if she gave him head. The guys thought the girls were just sluts, but used them anyway.

The girls on the other hand, would come on to me as they first learned their new found power over men. Of course, I never allowed anything to happen that was inappropriate, but I hate the girls that offer me oral sex to get something they wanted. I was a good father and took my daughter and her friends everywhere anyways, but in dong so, I caused a little competition between the girls for my attention.

I would tell all these girls about the importance of their virtue. No one listen accept my daughter. Her friends can't even get dates and are widely thought to be too dirty to be seen with. My daughter is entering her PhD program and has been proposed to 4 times at the ripe old age of 23 years old. She thanks me almost everyday for instilling good values in her.

I'm not trying to judge anyone here. I would just like some sincere reasoning for my inability to get over the fact this woman lied to me about a 10 year relationship with an older black man that happened over 20 years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 3 min Isb 849
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 739,573
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 4 min yon 3,105
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min New Age Spiritual... 542,566
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Aura Mytha 227,525
The Anti-Christ 9 min Bev Jamison 4
These Honorable Men 10 min Bev Jamison 8
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min Charlie Sheen 259,525
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Innocent Holy dr ... 601,093
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Joana 150

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••