Created by Travis Morgan on Oct 27, 2007

57,631 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Roadrunner

Perry, MI

#72354 Aug 21, 2012
You are becoming so boring and transparent. You don't know what a true family is. You've never been a part of one.
You have NO RIGHT and NO KNOWLEDGE as to what is a true family and what isn't.
There are a lot of different scenario's for family is concerned. Unfortunately, yours was the fake one, since it was devoid of love and caring and tolerance. You couldn't have been a true father, because you are far too ignorant and selfish to have been able to give any children any real love and understanding.
You're nothing but a jealous prick, who tries (in your own little mind) to give equal rights to the LGBT community, because they show that they can have real families, they can support a child with unconditional love and caring and tolerance and communication and education. You have never had that. What a sad life you must live.
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The 'fact' is, no they don't. They have pretend families with children that are not theirs to mimic (very poorly) marriage.
<quoted text>
Didn't say that. I said you don't have a real family or marriage.
<quoted text>
If you have a adopted child, it is not conceived or born into your mimicked marriage so you can pretend to be a family.
It is impossible for you and your partner to conceive a child together.
If one of you bear a child, it will ALWAYS be missing a parent and a gender. One is essential for your relationship to be a marriage, and both are essential for a family.
<quoted text>
That may be, but it is facts that you are arguing with, not me.
Smirk.
JDubbizback

Benson, NC

#72355 Aug 21, 2012
Roadrunner wrote:
You are becoming so boring and transparent. You don't know what a true family is. You've never been a part of one.
You have NO RIGHT and NO KNOWLEDGE as to what is a true family and what isn't.
There are a lot of different scenario's for family is concerned. Unfortunately, yours was the fake one, since it was devoid of love and caring and tolerance. You couldn't have been a true father, because you are far too ignorant and selfish to have been able to give any children any real love and understanding.
You're nothing but a jealous prick, who tries (in your own little mind) to give equal rights to the LGBT community, because they show that they can have real families, they can support a child with unconditional love and caring and tolerance and communication and education. You have never had that. What a sad life you must live.<quoted text>
He's not a father, he's a college student studying for a degree in biology. And usually people that show hate and bigotry towards homosexuals have a grudge against them. I believe the reason Kimare really has a grudge against gays is because his last girlfriend was a lesbian and cheated on him with another woman so now he hates all gay people and that's his reason for believing that all homosexuals are promiscuous as well as all the other fake reasons he has for disliking them.
JDubbizback

Benson, NC

#72356 Aug 21, 2012
...And if he is a father, then he should have kept his dick in his pants instead of knocking some sleazy ole girl up who couldn't keep her legs closed. More thasn likely his children(if he really has any) were born out of wedlock.
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

#72357 Aug 21, 2012
He's an idiotic moron, a piece of shit. I would expect nothing better from him.
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we're attacking cancer patients. How low can U go?
JDubbizback

Benson, NC

#72358 Aug 21, 2012
Honestly, this whole thread topic is just as dumb as the one about circumcision. Everyone is different. Live, love, and then get loved.
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

#72359 Aug 21, 2012
How many lesbians do you actually know? And where did you get this information that lesbians have, on average, 4-5 as many male partners as straight women? That would mean that they weren't lesbians, but bi-sexual.
I think it's you who have has mental dereliction. You don't know what reality is. You make it up as you go along.
And I have no inner turmoil. And the asshole (nor you) don't provoke me. You simply are what you are, and I call you out for being so. Very simple, really.
Jedi Mind Trickers wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed, the provocation level exposes their inner turmoil.
By the definition of gay and lesbian, then it changes from time to time. Lesbians have yet to explain the fact that on average they have 4-5 times as many male partners as straight women.
Well, in reality, the honest ones have. It is mental dereliction.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#72360 Aug 21, 2012
Jedi Mind Trickers wrote:
why don't you just do a google search regarding those studies.
Actually cupcake, I already KNEW that there are no legitimate studies which provide evidence of the causality of homosexuality as a result of child molestation. I was just seeing if the bozo who made the claim knew he was not telling the truth. Thanks for playing, but if this is really the best you could do, give up now.

“some...you just can't reach”

Since: Jun 08

others...you don't want to

#72361 Aug 21, 2012
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
liable =
1) at fault.
2) Likely to do something.
3) Likely to be something
when concerned with disparaging comments made about someone... you are libelous if it is written... and slanderous if it is spoken........legal definitions...not regular definitions apply here

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#72362 Aug 21, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
Oh, Jesus! Is that all you know how to do! Is there anything you haven't dismissed Rick. Boy you are well rehearsed aren't you?
I see that you are unable to offer anything which might be confused with a rebuttal for anything I actually said about your incredibly ridiculous Conservapedia link. Am I surprised? Not in the least. Of course I'm well rehearsed dear, I've been dealing with the irrationality of idiots like you who make up the anti-gay set for more than three decades now, y'all haven't had an original thought in ages.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#72363 Aug 21, 2012
chuck69 wrote:
<quoted text>
i did find it humorous that she agreed with my posting (even though it is true).......while her "partners" are the ones bragging about their intellect....which further shows just how stupid SHE is...
chuck69 wrote:
unfortunately....it is possible for someone to be so hateful AND have a high iq.......BUT.....it has been my experience that those that actually HAVE a high iq......don't claim to.....just like a real navy seal doesn't brag his is or used to be one....

most folks that brag about an attribute.....are just wishing they really had it.....those that have it...KNOW they do and don't need to brag

Roadrunner wrote:
Sure did! LOL She doesn't even realize that she is helping our cause with her ignorance and stupidity.
Roadrunner wrote:
Oh, they're all intimidated by our intelligence and common sense. KiMare, the Canadian bitch, The star wars quoting asshole...all of them. They are ignorant, stupid and lack education and reading comprehension, and are terrified that we are very smart women (you're gay, I'm not.) They feel that if I'm straight, I should think like they do. THANK GOD I DON'T. I would hate myself if I were that ignorant and hateful and ugly. Especially...ESPECIALLY the Canadian bitch. Notice how she lashes out when she's presented with facts, truth and common sense? CRACKS ME UP! They really need to get a life, gain some more education, and learn what it means to treat their fellow human beings with love, respect and equality. Hell, if we tried to take away any of their rights, they'd be all over it, whining and bitching like crazy, getting every special interest group involved in politics to get it changed so they don't lose any equal rights....I can just imagine what else they are ignorant and intolerant of. I wouldn't be surprised if the Canadian bitch is all for the reduction of womens equal rights.

JDubbizback wrote:
<quoted text> Sure did! LOL She doesn't even realize that she is helping our cause with her ignorance and stupidity. I actually love it when they say all these stupid things and one day someone of importance is going to look on this thread and see all these hypocricies, someone big like a someone from the Supreme Court or Senate and there gonna be like wow, how stupid are these people and look at how much they lie.. now I'm definitely gonna rule in favor to teach these assholes a lesson they'll never forget. LMAO

Roadrunner wrote:
I think Kimarahimher is particularily intimidated by my intellect because I'm a woman.(gasp!)

PurelyCanadian wrote:
Well look who's lacking intelligence now. You should've at least understood that by ME responding to your post, it was my way of pointing out your obvious BLUNDER. My statement was meant to be sarcastic, since you totally described yourselves to a "T". So really now, look who's STUPID! "STUPID"

You are all a bunch of MENTAL FCUKING RETARDS!

Location hidden

#72364 Aug 21, 2012
Roadrunner wrote:
You are an extreme asshole, aren't you? I had non-functioning islet cell cancer of the pancreas, that ended up to mastitis in my liver. I've had a whipple surgery, bowel resection, repair to a torn intestine (both resulting in the loss of 90% of my small intestine, half my stomach, half my pancreas, part of my large intestine, among other things), ostomy reversal, liver resection, gall bladder removal, and man other more minor surgery, not to mention the bile duct drain tube I have in now, and have had for about a year, and will probably have for a lifetime if we can't find a surgeon that wants to surgically fix the bile duct opening in my liver.
I'm a straight woman, in a long term, live in relationship with my boyfriend of almost two years. I do not have HIV/AIDS. And for you to even state such a thing, with no evidence to think that I may have AIDS, is totally below normal human behavior. No wonder you're so hateful. You're so ugly (inside) that you have no friends and no one loves you, and that makes you even MORE hateful and ugly. Get some psychological help. If you help yourself, maybe others would like you more. I doubt it, but it's worth a shot.
Oh, and my cancer wasn't contagious.
Good job in trying to totally bring down the morale of a cancer survivor/fighter. You should REALLY be ashamed of yourself. You aren't though, are you? Because you have no conscience. You're just a sick, bigoted, hateful little minded person, who doesn
t know what the word love really means, as you've never truly experienced it.<quoted text>
I happen to truly believe that you are victim of AIDS/HIV. And a victim of your own stupidity. You are Gay and your illness is a direct cause of your risky behavior. Too bad for you. You have earned every bit of it!

Roadrunner wrote:
I have some medical conditions from the fight for cancer, that have left me home bound and unable to hold down a job (on disability.) I do not know how my day is going to be one day to the next, until I wake up and get moving. Some days, I cannot get off the couch, let alone cook, clean, shop or anything else!

Apparently, you're okay to stay on topix for a ridulous 24hrs. straight (at least). I think this must be a record for all on Topix. Perhaps if you weren't so anile about things you might actually be able to get out of bed??? I'm sure your family appreciates what a wonderful contribution you are making in the world, while they suffer for your Anile endeavors on Topix.

This is a clear sign that you are total basket case and in need of the attention of Mental Health Experts. Maybe even a straight jacket?

But my oncologist said that she wants to see me taking classes and find a career that I would enjoy and get back to work. I understand her joy in helping save my life, and that I now have a life to enjoy. But what is wrong with wanting to be a home maker? I quite enjoy being a home maker, making sure the house stays clean, dinner is on the table (at least on the days I can cook) of taking advantage of the time I have to enjoy my hobbies (I have several) of being able to volunteer my time to causes I find necessary and meaningful? Why can't THAT be my career? Why does one have to go BACK to school and find a job (that I wouldn't be able to hold down with any regularity anyways)?

What you meant to tell your Doctor, is that you would rather spend your days on Topix, defending your pathetic beliefs, rather than getting a job, unlike the rest of us here. YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF SCHITTT!

Location hidden

#72365 Aug 21, 2012
Roadrunner wrote:
How DARE you accuse someone of molesting children! That's called slander (or is it libel) and you CAN be punished BY LAW for doing so. It's called a hate crime to accuse someone of such a crime, when it's untrue or not proven, and do so simply because the person is gay.
If you want, I can sign into my topix account, and you can view a picture of me yourself to see that he's not lying, and that I am IN FACT a straight female. Not that any of us care what your opinion of us are. It's just an opinion, and they're just like assholes, everyone's got one. Unfortunately, yours is in the place of your mouth. And you spew verbal diarrhea all over this thread, and probably others.<quoted text>
Look who's spewing their verbal diarhea allow over this thread. You need medication NOW! And to bad for "J", he's already admitted that he has boners and wants to go bang his hubby in the middle of dinner time. He also admitted that he likes to sleep with the kids and his "hubby' altogether. He is INCREDIBLY stupid if he thinks his admitting to all these things won't paint a picture. A TRUE PICTURE of his home life and parenting style. He is a SICK PIG! He also likes to share his conversations on topix with his kids too, and likes to include their responses in his posts. Now that's responsible parenting!!! So YOU CAN SHUT THE HELL UP AGAIN!!!!

“What came 1st? Stupid or bigot”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#72366 Aug 21, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
chuck69 wrote:
unfortunately....it is possible for someone to be so hateful AND have a high iq.......BUT.....it has been my experience that those that actually HAVE a high iq......don't claim to.....just like a real navy seal doesn't brag his is or used to be one....
most folks that brag about an attribute.....are just wishing they really had it.....those that have it...KNOW they do and don't need to brag
Roadrunner wrote:
Sure did! LOL She doesn't even realize that she is helping our cause with her ignorance and stupidity.
Roadrunner wrote:
Oh, they're all intimidated by our intelligence and common sense. KiMare, the Canadian bitch, The star wars quoting asshole...all of them. They are ignorant, stupid and lack education and reading comprehension, and are terrified that we are very smart women (you're gay, I'm not.) They feel that if I'm straight, I should think like they do. THANK GOD I DON'T. I would hate myself if I were that ignorant and hateful and ugly. Especially...ESPECIALLY the Canadian bitch. Notice how she lashes out when she's presented with facts, truth and common sense? CRACKS ME UP! They really need to get a life, gain some more education, and learn what it means to treat their fellow human beings with love, respect and equality. Hell, if we tried to take away any of their rights, they'd be all over it, whining and bitching like crazy, getting every special interest group involved in politics to get it changed so they don't lose any equal rights....I can just imagine what else they are ignorant and intolerant of. I wouldn't be surprised if the Canadian bitch is all for the reduction of womens equal rights.
JDubbizback wrote:
<quoted text> Sure did! LOL She doesn't even realize that she is helping our cause with her ignorance and stupidity. I actually love it when they say all these stupid things and one day someone of importance is going to look on this thread and see all these hypocricies, someone big like a someone from the Supreme Court or Senate and there gonna be like wow, how stupid are these people and look at how much they lie.. now I'm definitely gonna rule in favor to teach these assholes a lesson they'll never forget. LMAO
Roadrunner wrote:
I think Kimarahimher is particularily intimidated by my intellect because I'm a woman.(gasp!)
PurelyCanadian wrote:
Well look who's lacking intelligence now. You should've at least understood that by ME responding to your post, it was my way of pointing out your obvious BLUNDER. My statement was meant to be sarcastic, since you totally described yourselves to a "T". So really now, look who's STUPID! "STUPID"
You are all a bunch of MENTAL FCUKING RETARDS!
:) and what does that make you? A bigot.

Location hidden

#72367 Aug 21, 2012
Roadrunner wrote:
Oh, I know, go look at my profile by searching me. I think my registered profile name is roadrunner48808. Here's the link:
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/roadrunne...
And that's a picture from this past winter, I believe. Nope, I'm wrong, that was the Christmas before last. Christmas of 2010. Oh well, I haven't changed that much since then. My hair is a little longer, and a slightly different color. Other than that, I still own that shirt and wear it (when my daughter isn't stealing it) and I am totally straight. Who knows, maybe I'll change my profile pic tomorrow to show me and my boyfriend of almost 2 years, whom I live with. I am NOT a lesbian woman, as much as you feel that would insult me somehow and continue to assume that I am, because you think it will hurt me. Nope, it doesn't at all. Some of the best people in my life are gay.
So bite me.:)<quoted text>
Who gives a Schittt!

Location hidden

#72368 Aug 21, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I happen to truly believe that you are victim of AIDS/HIV. And a victim of your own stupidity. You are Gay and your illness is a direct cause of your risky behavior. Too bad for you. You have earned every bit of it!
Roadrunner wrote:
I have some medical conditions from the fight for cancer, that have left me home bound and unable to hold down a job (on disability.) I do not know how my day is going to be one day to the next, until I wake up and get moving. Some days, I cannot get off the couch, let alone cook, clean, shop or anything else!
Apparently, you're okay to stay on topix for a ridulous 24hrs. straight (at least). I think this must be a record for all on Topix. Perhaps if you weren't so anile about things you might actually be able to get out of bed??? I'm sure your family appreciates what a wonderful contribution you are making in the world, while they suffer for your Anile endeavors on Topix.
This is a clear sign that you are total basket case and in need of the attention of Mental Health Experts. Maybe even a straight jacket?
But my oncologist said that she wants to see me taking classes and find a career that I would enjoy and get back to work. I understand her joy in helping save my life, and that I now have a life to enjoy. But what is wrong with wanting to be a home maker? I quite enjoy being a home maker, making sure the house stays clean, dinner is on the table (at least on the days I can cook) of taking advantage of the time I have to enjoy my hobbies (I have several) of being able to volunteer my time to causes I find necessary and meaningful? Why can't THAT be my career? Why does one have to go BACK to school and find a job (that I wouldn't be able to hold down with any regularity anyways)?
What you meant to tell your Doctor, is that you would rather spend your days on Topix, defending your pathetic beliefs, rather than getting a job, unlike the rest of us here. YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF SCHITTT!
The word is anal. ;)

Location hidden

#72369 Aug 21, 2012
Roadrunner wrote:
We've all read your ignorant posts. Between you and KiMare, you both make it sound as if you feel child abusers, crack head drug users, alcoholics and pedophiles are better suited to raise their own children than anyone else, ESPECIALLY A GAY PERSON (lord forbid, right?!) You've already proven by your post that you can't even love a child unconditionally, just because she's gay. Neither can your ignorant husband. I feel so sorry for your step-daughter. I hope you never actually had any of your own children. And if you did, I hope they've grown and got as far away from you as possible. You're not worthy of children, or a childs (unconditional) love. You sick, twisted bitch.<quoted text>
Nobody here in this thread has said any such thing about pedos, alcoholics, crack heads, or abusers being better parents. STOP LYING!

Funny how you just described the average STATISTICAL GAY? Oh, but you did leave out SUICIDE.

Location hidden

#72370 Aug 21, 2012
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
:) and what does that make you? A bigot.
I've already admitted being one. That's more than you have done...

Location hidden

#72371 Aug 21, 2012
Roadrunner wrote:
Sounds like she has more psychological issues that cause her problems than just the fact that she's gay. People who were sexually abused as children usually have very low self esteem, which can minifest into sexual promiscuity. It's so sad that she's had to deal with this. Did your husband get her help after he found out about the abuse? Or was he part of the sexual abuse? Did he accuse her of tempting her abuser? I wouldn't be surprised. And being gay is not a "lifestyle" choice. It is who a person is, just like you are a heterosexual.
I feel so sorry for your step-daughter....to not have the unconditional love of her father and her step-mother. No wonder you feel step parents and non-biological parents are so horrible. You are one. And you are a horrible step-mother. You should have never been involved in ANY of her upbringing, that's bordering on child abuse.
You sick, sad, twisted, hateful, ignorant bitch.<quoted text>
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I already mention earlier, that I have a stepdaughter who is gay. My husband has not exactly excepted her behavior, but he hasn't disowned her either. She is a grown woman now. 37 years. She was sexually abused as a child and has been scroowed up her whole life as result it. I don't hate her, but I will never accept her lifestyle. Her kids have suffered tremendously as a result of her promiscuous behavior. And the whole family on both sides has expressed their concern. Funny thing is...she sounds just like all of you pathetic azzes.
Roadrunner wrote:
It's so sad that she's had to deal with this. Did your husband get her help after he found out about the abuse? Or was he part of the sexual abuse? Did he accuse her of tempting her abuser? I wouldn't be surprised. And being gay is not a "lifestyle" choice. It is who
You sick, sad, twisted, hateful, ignorant bitch.
Was your step-daughter abused at your hands? I could accuse you of not only molestation, but abuse as well. Actually, no, I'll just start with child abuse. Because if you had any say in the raising of your step-daughter, it was truly a barbaric and abusive home.
My stepdaughter was already grown when I met my husband you fcuking retard!
I took no part in her upbringing whatsoever. If I had, you can bet I would've tried to help her. I too was sexually abused as you've already implied. I admitted that long ago in previous posts.
Oh, what was that? Now you want to imply that I must have TEMPTED my abuser. You irresponsible, SICK PIECE OF SCHITTT!. She was only 8yrs. old, and I was only 4.
You are sadly mistaken about my husband. He made damn sure the person who abused his daughter was punished and to this day does his best as a father, to support his daughter. As for me getting involved, it would be pointless, since she hates the fact that her parents divorced, and I came along after. Even though her mother was the one who filed for the divorce?
Children who have been abused often have parents who go on to divorce because of the effect it has on the whole family unit. My parents divorced too as a result. But they did their best to help me also. Although the same resources weren't available back then, as they are today.
Her homosexuality today is a direct part of the abuse she suffered as a child. Her shame manifested and rooted in such deep way, it caused her to be deluded about who and what she was. I decided along time ago, not to take that path. I raged for years after my abuse. And ultimately it was the strenth that I found within myself, that allowed me to choose the life I deserved to live. I am extremely sensitive and compassionate towards my stepdaughter's plight, and understand the shame she has had suffer and endure her whole life.

Location hidden

#72372 Aug 21, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody here in this thread has said any such thing about pedos, alcoholics, crack heads, or abusers being better parents. STOP LYING!
Funny how you just described the average STATISTICAL GAY? Oh, but you did leave out SUICIDE.
Why don't you go throw all this vomit youre spewing at your step daughter and see how fast she kills herself to get away from you? I'm sure God and your husband would be real proud to see your hate take the life of your own family member. Why so angry at her? Because your husband would rather rape his own daughter than make love to an evil old hag like you?

Location hidden

#72373 Aug 21, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already admitted being one. That's more than you have done...
What do I have to admit to? Being gay? Lol hey everyone, I'm queer as a 3 dollar bill!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Hidingfromyou 797,655
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Pad 568,890
Do white girls like Hispanic guys? (Girls who a... (Jan '14) 23 min Basque_Spaniards 17
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min WasteWater 267,670
sexy boobs (Jul '14) 58 min LALIT KUMAR 4
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,574
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ1 38,072
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 607,280
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 9 hr Fred 178
More from around the web