Perry, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

It was one of your cronies stating that they had a high IQ, so agree all you want, you just threw one of your cronies under the bus. LOL
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL SAID!
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

You are an extreme asshole, aren't you? I had non-functioning islet cell cancer of the pancreas, that ended up to mastitis in my liver. I've had a whipple surgery, bowel resection, repair to a torn intestine (both resulting in the loss of 90% of my small intestine, half my stomach, half my pancreas, part of my large intestine, among other things), ostomy reversal, liver resection, gall bladder removal, and man other more minor surgery, not to mention the bile duct drain tube I have in now, and have had for about a year, and will probably have for a lifetime if we can't find a surgeon that wants to surgically fix the bile duct opening in my liver.
I'm a straight woman, in a long term, live in relationship with my boyfriend of almost two years. I do not have HIV/AIDS. And for you to even state such a thing, with no evidence to think that I may have AIDS, is totally below normal human behavior. No wonder you're so hateful. You're so ugly (inside) that you have no friends and no one loves you, and that makes you even MORE hateful and ugly. Get some psychological help. If you help yourself, maybe others would like you more. I doubt it, but it's worth a shot.
Oh, and my cancer wasn't contagious.
Good job in trying to totally bring down the morale of a cancer survivor/fighter. You should REALLY be ashamed of yourself. You aren't though, are you? Because you have no conscience. You're just a sick, bigoted, hateful little minded person, who doesn
t know what the word love really means, as you've never truly experienced it.
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
It's AIDS isn't it. How many did you infect???
Roadrunner wrote:
TOTALLY OFF TOPIC FOR A MOMENT.
I wondered, to my friends here on this thread, if you feel this should have bothered me or not?
I have some medical conditions from the fight for cancer, that have left me home bound and unable to hold down a job (on disability.) I do not know how my day is going to be one day to the next, until I wake up and get moving. Some days, I cannot get off the couch, let alone cook, clean, shop or anything else!
But my oncologist said that she wants to see me taking classes and find a career that I would enjoy and get back to work. I understand her joy in helping save my life, and that I now have a life to enjoy. But what is wrong with wanting to be a home maker? I quite enjoy being a home maker, making sure the house stays clean, dinner is on the table (at least on the days I can cook) of taking advantage of the time I have to enjoy my hobbies (I have several) of being able to volunteer my time to causes I find necessary and meaningful? Why can't THAT be my career? Why does one have to go BACK to school and find a job (that I wouldn't be able to hold down with any regularity anyways)?
Should I feel upset about her comments, or just let it go, and realize she's just happy and doesn't want me to let go of a second chance at life?(I almost died several times.) What is so wrong with WANTING to stay at home? I'm not saying there is anything wrong with women going to school or working. Not at all. I was a career woman for all of adult life until I got cancer. But now, I really do enjoy being a home maker, and my partner makes enough for us to live comfortably. I have thought about taking some cooking and baking classes, and maybe doing something with that on an extreme part time basis. But nothing that's going to make me end up HATING cooking or baking. Just something for me, something that's enjoyable and fun.
Thoughts?<quoted text>
JDubbizback

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Roadrunner wrote:
It was one of your cronies stating that they had a high IQ, so agree all you want, you just threw one of your cronies under the bus. LOL<quoted text>
Sure did! LOL She doesn't even realize that she is helping our cause with her ignorance and stupidity. I actually love it when they say all these stupid things and one day someone of importance is going to look on this thread and see all these hypocricies, someone big like a someone from the Supreme Court or Senate and there gonna be like wow, how stupid are these people and look at how much they lie.. now I'm definitely gonna rule in favor to teach these assholes a lesson they'll never forget. LMAO
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

How is this poster the product of pedophilia? You don't even know what pedophilia means, do you? Idiot. Pure and simple....you are an EXTREME idiot.
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but your the product of pedophilia, and your chances for getting AIDS, along with a myriad of other diseases and infections is outta this world.
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Please, prove it.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sexuality is rooted in evolution.
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Gee, we get an idiotic assertion everytime you post, so why don't you tell us if their are going to be anymore.
You are no more a intersex human or chimera or a lesbian inside a mans body, than I am the Queen of England.
Please just stop with the stupidity. I don't know or understand what point it is you're trying to make. But I agree, you shouldn't have been allow to marry, or reproduce if you did. I don't think your intelligent to cast a well thought out vote this November either. I think you need to spend some time in a very white room, hugging yourself in a cool white jacket they provide for you. They'll even give you some really cool drugs that will make you start feeling better, and will help you make better sense of ther truth. They are there to help, if they show up at your front door. Don't fight it, don't run, just go with them. The paddy wagon ride won't be that long. I promise.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure why I am trying to educate a idiot.
I have two biological sons through my marriage. The straight man married a woman and has children. THAT is the image of marriage and family. Nothing ambiguous about it.
The lesbian is fine with my wife, but much to the slut's dismay, I cover her eye when my wife is with the straight man.
Anymore idiotic assertions???

“some...you just can't reach”

Since: Jun 08

others...you don't want to

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Roadrunner wrote:
How DARE you accuse someone of molesting children! That's called slander (or is it libel) and you CAN be punished BY LAW for doing so. It's called a hate crime to accuse someone of such a crime, when it's untrue or not proven, and do so simply because the person is gay.
If you want, I can sign into my topix account, and you can view a picture of me yourself to see that he's not lying, and that I am IN FACT a straight female. Not that any of us care what your opinion of us are. It's just an opinion, and they're just like assholes, everyone's got one. Unfortunately, yours is in the place of your mouth. And you spew verbal diarrhea all over this thread, and probably others.
Oh, I know, go look at my profile by searching me. I think my registered profile name is roadrunner48808. Here's the link:
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/roadrunne...
And that's a picture from this past winter, I believe. Nope, I'm wrong, that was the Christmas before last. Christmas of 2010. Oh well, I haven't changed that much since then. My hair is a little longer, and a slightly different color. Other than that, I still own that shirt and wear it (when my daughter isn't stealing it) and I am totally straight. Who knows, maybe I'll change my profile pic tomorrow to show me and my boyfriend of almost 2 years, whom I live with. I am NOT a lesbian woman, as much as you feel that would insult me somehow and continue to assume that I am, because you think it will hurt me. Nope, it doesn't at all. Some of the best people in my life are gay.
So bite me.:)
And I'd stop with your grotesque accusations if I were you. I am reporting this post to topix, for slandering and for being so downright rude and crude.
Being gay does not equate to a child molester.
Was your step-daughter abused at your hands? I could accuse you of not only molestation, but abuse as well. Actually, no, I'll just start with child abuse. Because if you had any say in the raising of your step-daughter, it was truly a barbaric and abusive home.<quoted text>
liable is written....slander is spoken.....
JDubbizback

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Ain't nothin better than a man loving a man, woman loving a woman, and man loving a woman! Oh yeah!

“some...you just can't reach”

Since: Jun 08

others...you don't want to

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

JDubbizback wrote:
<quoted text> Sure did! LOL She doesn't even realize that she is helping our cause with her ignorance and stupidity. I actually love it when they say all these stupid things and one day someone of importance is going to look on this thread and see all these hypocricies, someone big like a someone from the Supreme Court or Senate and there gonna be like wow, how stupid are these people and look at how much they lie.. now I'm definitely gonna rule in favor to teach these assholes a lesson they'll never forget. LMAO
i did find it humorous that she agreed with my posting (even though it is true).......while her "partners" are the ones bragging about their intellect....which further shows just how stupid SHE is...
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and you can "Kiss My Royal Canadian Azz"
You know that if I did, that would be a homosexual act. ROFL!
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Well. it aint for eveyone.. I never tried it & never will.. But they keep harping & harping on it , and wha is the big deal to them? They dont do it so why be concerned if anyone else does ! They need to be tend to their own rectal concerns... sheesh!
Questo continuo parlare di problemi rettali mi sta dando un dolore alla parte posteriore!
It does get very anally retentive :-)

Tale Kimare la prova vivente di qualcosa - che non c' bisogno di essere un omosessuale per essere un vero e proprio dolore nel culo.

LMAO!
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
did I even show you my commercials i did when I was an opera singer?
http://youtu.be/pz1j-GSSitg
ROFL! Not around my good champagne flutes.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

JDubbizback wrote:
<quoted text> Whatever you say, little girl. Besides, you should do some research about Christianity. Bet you didn't know that if you are a Christian then you really worship the Devil. Did you know Christman is actually a celebration of when Jesus died and sometimes they call it XMas because nobody knows when he really died. And did you know the Antichrists true smbol is the cross. Christianity is part of the Illuminati if you have noticed.. Educate yourself better and you would know these things.
Well I say you're an adult. I certainly hope so with some of the thing U've admitted to doing on here :-)

BUT DON'T LET THEM GET 2 U!!!

Christmas is based on the pagan midwinter festival called Yuletide. That's where the evergreen "Xmas" tree comes from.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yule
JDubbizback

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I say you're an adult. I certainly hope so with some of the thing U've admitted to doing on here :-)
BUT DON'T LET THEM GET 2 U!!!
Christmas is based on the pagan midwinter festival called Yuletide. That's where the evergreen "Xmas" tree comes from.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yule
Well I really don't believe that but it was an interesting video and actually made sense to me, even though it may not be true.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Roadrunner wrote:
Please, prove it.<quoted text>
I have posted sites on evolutionary mating behavior. The principles go back to Darwin.

You need to look it up for yourself.

Read up on amyglada abnormalities while you are at it.

Smirk.
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Jedi Mind Trickers wrote:
<quoted text>JDubb, is just a little kid, who thinks that playing with God is a good thing. The state of the world once let to the flood, it next let the destreuction of Sodom adn Gomorrah. God warns us that these sexual sins destroy our nations, so they get AIDS. God further warns them the days in our time will have nations be as in Sodom and Gomorrah, and these blinded bats think that has to do with hospitality.
Oh yeah, they are self deceived.
May I humbly suggest U get Uself a spellchecker. Seeing as U had such a great edgamacashun.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

chuck69 wrote:
<quoted text>
liable is written....slander is spoken.....
liable =
1) at fault.
2) Likely to do something.
3) Likely to be something

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

mtousaint wrote:
freud postulated that jesus christ was homosexual, being in love with john the baptist. this is confirmed by the fact that he never had a relationsip with a women but had 12 male compantions who all slept together.
A careful reading of the gospels in the context of the times 2000 years ago suggests that Jesus was married to Mary Magdalene. That idea has nothing to do with, and long pre-dates, Dan Brown's FICTIONAL Da Vinci Code.

There are hints at a spot of male/male elsewhere in the gospels
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Roadrunner wrote:
First, I am a straight woman. Second, how the HELL have homosexuals harmed ANYONE? Let alone hundreds of thousands of people, including children?
You are the clueless asshole fcuker. I guess you've lost the debate, since you've resorted to name calling. Isn't that what you accused someone else of earlier?! Hypocrite much?
No, it's assholes like YOU who have harmed many homosexuals, by trying to make them feel unworthy. When, in reality, it's you who is unworthy....with your ignorance, intolerance, arrogance, bigotry and pure hatred.
Please, do yourself a favor, and go take a long walk off a short pier.<quoted text>
Go Roadrunner! Her ad hominem attacks on everybody are so pathetic. That's no way to win an argument.

It is entertaining tho. LOL
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Roadrunner wrote:
Sounds like she has more psychological issues that cause her problems than just the fact that she's gay. People who were sexually abused as children usually have very low self esteem, which can minifest into sexual promiscuity. It's so sad that she's had to deal with this. Did your husband get her help after he found out about the abuse? Or was he part of the sexual abuse? Did he accuse her of tempting her abuser? I wouldn't be surprised. And being gay is not a "lifestyle" choice. It is who a person is, just like you are a heterosexual.
I feel so sorry for your step-daughter....to not have the unconditional love of her father and her step-mother. No wonder you feel step parents and non-biological parents are so horrible. You are one. And you are a horrible step-mother. You should have never been involved in ANY of her upbringing, that's bordering on child abuse.
You sick, sad, twisted, hateful, ignorant bitch.<quoted text>
I reckon she would give Snow White and Cinderella's stepmothers a run for their money, in the wicked stakes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min thewordofme 730,492
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 8 min DeAngelo of Memphis 2,212
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min Itspetesaykekiss 117,843
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Charlie Sheen 259,373
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min Freebird USA 172,984
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min trifecta1 599,557
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 20 min undie lover 78
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min Anthony MN 537,249

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••