created by: Travis Morgan | Oct 27, 2007

Top Stories

53,191 votes

Is homosexuality a sin?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No

Comments (Page 3,305)

Showing posts 66,081 - 66,100 of89,394
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
JDubbizback

Four Oaks, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71614
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Genetic selection and correction will eliminate defects. Then the only people having gays will be Christians, you should be nicer to them.
If that is so then how come homosexuality is becoming more common instead of less common. None of your ideas make any sense. Busted once again. You lose, try again..
JDubbizback

Four Oaks, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71615
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

No come back on that one huh..

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71617
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

JDubbizback wrote:
<quoted text> If that is so then how come homosexuality is becoming more common instead of less common. None of your ideas make any sense. Busted once again. You lose, try again..
Becoming more common? Not so.

That has nothing to do with genetics identifying, de-selecting and fixing defects.
JDubbizback

Four Oaks, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71618
Aug 16, 2012
 
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Becoming more common? Not so.
That has nothing to do with genetics identifying, de-selecting and fixing defects.
Yes homosexuality is becoming more prevellant now than ever before because more people are coming out the closet now a days. DUH.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71619
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

JDubbizback wrote:
<quoted text> Yes homosexuality is becoming more prevellant now than ever before because more people are coming out the closet now a days. DUH.
Gay come back... You must be gay...
Hello, hows your gay life going? Look gay enough lately? Answer me, when you see any guy does your vaginal antena stand up? Im curious...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71620
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad but true.
It looks like they are proud of their stupidity.
JDubbizback

Four Oaks, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71621
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay come back... You must be gay...
Hello, hows your gay life going? Look gay enough lately? Answer me, when you see any guy does your vaginal antena stand up? Im curious...
Well duh, you would know that because your nothing but a poser. You think I don't know that you took the time to make another fake ass screen name. You're f*cking retarded. You really think that people aren't going to notice that you are the same person who always comes to this thread to talk shit? Your one sad and desperate dude aren't you. I feel ashamed for you. Keep on posting cause your making my day just like Kimare. You're only helping us gays, definitely not hurting us. Keep up the great work though..

Since: Apr 12

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71623
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I like a saying I saw the other day on Facebook "You aren't homophobic, you don't have a fear, you're just an a**hole".

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71625
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

JDubbizback wrote:
<quoted text> Well duh, you would know that because your nothing but a poser. You think I don't know that you took the time to make another fake ass screen name. You're f*cking retarded. You really think that people aren't going to notice that you are the same person who always comes to this thread to talk shit? Your one sad and desperate dude aren't you. I feel ashamed for you. Keep on posting cause your making my day just like Kimare. You're only helping us gays, definitely not hurting us. Keep up the great work though..
Why do you always think that everyone wants to hurt you?
That's so untrue. I can only speak for myself here I guess, but I have no intention of hurting anyone "J". That wouldn't be helping anyone.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71629
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Gray_Box wrote:
<quoted text>I have learned that the hurt that gays speak of, is when we hurt their lie by exposing it.
They have websites and websites, where gays spend time and money, trying to deceive themselves.
For instance, gays actually believe that Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed due to their inhospitality towards the two angels.
This is simply a gay lie:
1. Genesis 18: God told Abraham that if even 10 righteous men were found in Sodom and Gomorrah, the cities would be spared.
2. Gays have lied and claimed that the cities were destroyed because they were inhospitable to the two angels.
3. Genesis 19: the two angels came to destroy the cities. 13 For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the Lord; and the Lord hath sent us to destroy it.
4. So, was Lot spared due to being hospitable? Well, let's see: 2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.(Well, they are not spared yet.
5. When is Lot spared? Lot is spared after he saves the two angels from the crowd. 12 And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place:
13 For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the Lord; and the Lord hath sent us to destroy it.
The sins of gays are worse than that of pedophiles. Many would say no because of the children, but I am not speaking of the act, I am speaking of blasphemy and perversion of God's word,in that gays dare to try to distort and lie upon God.
I agree to a point with that last statement. I am especially curious of what is preached in these so called "gay churches", that many gays supposedly attend. What a mixed up bunch...
davy
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71631
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Makes since? You seem to be religitarded.
Gray_Box wrote:
<quoted text>That makes since, because gays seek out access to any a**hole.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71632
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gray_Box wrote:
<quoted text>You are indeed desperately dumb, to the point of mental infusion. First, let us consider the maximum gay marriage in the US. That would be latter 2004 in Mass, which would mean 8 years. Now, go find all of those people, or just shut up. 8 years? Now, let's look at the next string of gay marriages. June 2008, which is barely 4 years. During that period there were more gay marriages than in all the previous 4 years.
The average marriage lasts 8 years, so if all the 2004 gay marriages lasted, that would only be average. Since, most of the gay marriages were after 2008, if all lasted that would only be 50% or 4 years of the average heterosexual marriage duration, 8 years.
Percentage of married people who reach their 5th, 10th, and 15th anniversaries: 5th: 82%
10th: 65%
15th: 52%
The primary element in marriage duration is and has always been shared biological children, so that means that gays have........well zero chance.
Doesn't look good for them. And according to Netherlands officials, homosexuals just want the right to marry, because marriage is society’s ultimate stamp of approval on a sexual relationship. Homosexuals want that approval. Even though the average married partner had at least 8 partners in a given year. Not exactly monogamous. Not exactly what I would call traditional either? Just another attempt at deluding everyone, including themselves.
JDubbizback

Four Oaks, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71633
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gray_Box wrote:
<quoted text>Little fella, I can assure you that none of us care about you. Please examine closely and you will see that the posters avatar is date April 2012, four months ago. That makes you paranoid, desperate, sad and lonely, which is why you feel ashamed.
Doesn't matter because you could have made other accounts on different dates and just logged onto one of those, gay box. Hahaha Hahaha Your nothing more than a self loathing homo and ya know it. Hahahaha Hahahaha
JDubbizback

Four Oaks, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71634
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree to a point with that last statement. I am especially curious of what is preached in these so called "gay churches", that many gays supposedly attend. What a mixed up bunch...
Why don't you go and find out. I attend a gay church. They teach exactly the same thing that is taught in hetero churches except we teach that God loves everyone and created us all for a reason whether you are gay or straight, and that God made gays special to show us that his love is infinite and unconditional that this is another way of him showing the world that we should love one another regardless of our differences and that we should love thy neighbor without discrimination. We are made to set the example.
JDubbizback

Four Oaks, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71635
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Look guys... it's Gray_Box the Gay_Bot! LMAO!!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71636
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

JDubbizback wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't you go and find out. I attend a gay church. They teach exactly the same thing that is taught in hetero churches except we teach that God loves everyone and created us all for a reason whether you are gay or straight, and that God made gays special to show us that his love is infinite and unconditional that this is another way of him showing the world that we should love one another regardless of our differences and that we should love thy neighbor without discrimination. We are made to set the example.
Old Testament law. Leviticus 18:22 is straightforward: "'"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination."'" The penalty for breaking this Old Testament law, according to Leviticus 20:13, was death. But the gay church claims that this "moral code" of Moses' day is outdated and does not apply today.

Actually I did find many examples of what gay churches alter in their teachings from Exodus Alliance's website, including the following:

"They argue that there are many rules in the Levitical code that no longer apply. In addition, they say the Hebrew word for abomination, toevah, is usually associated with idolatry or pagan worship practices involving sex and thus does not refer to homosexuality as we know it today."

Of course the term "homosexuality" wasn't coined until the late 1800's. But it was described in the Bible none the less.

Yes, times have changed, but that is no reason for the Bible to change. The same rules and principles still apply to us today.
I hardly think comparing shell fish and hair is comparable to sexual sins in case that might be your rebuttal? That is just dumb and pointless...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71637
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Testament law. Leviticus 18:22 is straightforward: "'"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination."'" The penalty for breaking this Old Testament law, according to Leviticus 20:13, was death. But the gay church claims that this "moral code" of Moses' day is outdated and does not apply today.
Actually I did find many examples of what gay churches alter in their teachings from Exodus Alliance's website, including the following:
"They argue that there are many rules in the Levitical code that no longer apply. In addition, they say the Hebrew word for abomination, toevah, is usually associated with idolatry or pagan worship practices involving sex and thus does not refer to homosexuality as we know it today."
Of course the term "homosexuality" wasn't coined until the late 1800's. But it was described in the Bible none the less.
Yes, times have changed, but that is no reason for the Bible to change. The same rules and principles still apply to us today.
I hardly think comparing shell fish and hair is comparable to sexual sins in case that might be your rebuttal? That is just dumb and pointless...
Straight forward huh? It is physically impossible to lay with a man as with a woman. What planet did you come from?

If one part of Leviticus and the Law of Moses is no longer applicable, then the Law of Moses is rendered unworkable. Nobody is able to comply with the Law of Moses. What good is it then?

Sexual sins? Oh really now.....

You must be kidding me. What business is it of yours what other people do in the privacy of their homes?
JDubbizback
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71638
Aug 16, 2012
 
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Testament law. Leviticus 18:22 is straightforward: "'"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination."'" The penalty for breaking this Old Testament law, according to Leviticus 20:13, was death. But the gay church claims that this "moral code" of Moses' day is outdated and does not apply today.
Actually I did find many examples of what gay churches alter in their teachings from Exodus Alliance's website, including the following:
"They argue that there are many rules in the Levitical code that no longer apply. In addition, they say the Hebrew word for abomination, toevah, is usually associated with idolatry or pagan worship practices involving sex and thus does not refer to homosexuality as we know it today."
Of course the term "homosexuality" wasn't coined until the late 1800's. But it was described in the Bible none the less.
Yes, times have changed, but that is no reason for the Bible to change. The same rules and principles still apply to us today.
I hardly think comparing shell fish and hair is comparable to sexual sins in case that might be your rebuttal? That is just dumb and pointless...
Actually that verse has a completely different meaning that has to do with adultery, not homosexuality.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71641
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Unbelievable!
JDubbizback

Four Oaks, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71642
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
Unbelievable!
See, everyone who's isn't you, Kimare, Adam, Bob, or that posers with multiple screen names that comes to this thread disagrees with you and your retarded belief that being gay is a sin. I mean how could it be a sin if it isn't a choice. And believe me, it isn't. If I could be straight then I would just because it would make life easier but I'm perfectly okay with who I am and my orientation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 66,081 - 66,100 of89,394
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

554 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 4 min GO Le Gay levi GO 37,827
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min sweets2360 216,439
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Aerobatty 679,522
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min confrinting with the word 511,788
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min -USA-1 109,442
Paul Macerato - New Bie 24 min paulmacerato 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 37 min Lyndi 168,949
teen snapchat nudes 5 hr nudes48 106
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 12 hr Jturner4643 217
•••
•••
•••