Is homosexuality a sin?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
Comments
66,081 - 66,100 of 94,674 Comments Last updated 32 min ago
davy
#71631 Aug 16, 2012
Makes since? You seem to be religitarded.
Gray_Box wrote:
<quoted text>That makes since, because gays seek out access to any a**hole.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#71632 Aug 16, 2012
Gray_Box wrote:
<quoted text>You are indeed desperately dumb, to the point of mental infusion. First, let us consider the maximum gay marriage in the US. That would be latter 2004 in Mass, which would mean 8 years. Now, go find all of those people, or just shut up. 8 years? Now, let's look at the next string of gay marriages. June 2008, which is barely 4 years. During that period there were more gay marriages than in all the previous 4 years.
The average marriage lasts 8 years, so if all the 2004 gay marriages lasted, that would only be average. Since, most of the gay marriages were after 2008, if all lasted that would only be 50% or 4 years of the average heterosexual marriage duration, 8 years.
Percentage of married people who reach their 5th, 10th, and 15th anniversaries: 5th: 82%
10th: 65%
15th: 52%
The primary element in marriage duration is and has always been shared biological children, so that means that gays have........well zero chance.
Doesn't look good for them. And according to Netherlands officials, homosexuals just want the right to marry, because marriage is society’s ultimate stamp of approval on a sexual relationship. Homosexuals want that approval. Even though the average married partner had at least 8 partners in a given year. Not exactly monogamous. Not exactly what I would call traditional either? Just another attempt at deluding everyone, including themselves.
JDubbizback

Benson, NC

#71633 Aug 16, 2012
Gray_Box wrote:
<quoted text>Little fella, I can assure you that none of us care about you. Please examine closely and you will see that the posters avatar is date April 2012, four months ago. That makes you paranoid, desperate, sad and lonely, which is why you feel ashamed.
Doesn't matter because you could have made other accounts on different dates and just logged onto one of those, gay box. Hahaha Hahaha Your nothing more than a self loathing homo and ya know it. Hahahaha Hahahaha
JDubbizback

Benson, NC

#71634 Aug 16, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree to a point with that last statement. I am especially curious of what is preached in these so called "gay churches", that many gays supposedly attend. What a mixed up bunch...
Why don't you go and find out. I attend a gay church. They teach exactly the same thing that is taught in hetero churches except we teach that God loves everyone and created us all for a reason whether you are gay or straight, and that God made gays special to show us that his love is infinite and unconditional that this is another way of him showing the world that we should love one another regardless of our differences and that we should love thy neighbor without discrimination. We are made to set the example.
JDubbizback

Benson, NC

#71635 Aug 16, 2012
Look guys... it's Gray_Box the Gay_Bot! LMAO!!!

Location hidden

#71636 Aug 16, 2012
JDubbizback wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't you go and find out. I attend a gay church. They teach exactly the same thing that is taught in hetero churches except we teach that God loves everyone and created us all for a reason whether you are gay or straight, and that God made gays special to show us that his love is infinite and unconditional that this is another way of him showing the world that we should love one another regardless of our differences and that we should love thy neighbor without discrimination. We are made to set the example.
Old Testament law. Leviticus 18:22 is straightforward: "'"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination."'" The penalty for breaking this Old Testament law, according to Leviticus 20:13, was death. But the gay church claims that this "moral code" of Moses' day is outdated and does not apply today.

Actually I did find many examples of what gay churches alter in their teachings from Exodus Alliance's website, including the following:

"They argue that there are many rules in the Levitical code that no longer apply. In addition, they say the Hebrew word for abomination, toevah, is usually associated with idolatry or pagan worship practices involving sex and thus does not refer to homosexuality as we know it today."

Of course the term "homosexuality" wasn't coined until the late 1800's. But it was described in the Bible none the less.

Yes, times have changed, but that is no reason for the Bible to change. The same rules and principles still apply to us today.
I hardly think comparing shell fish and hair is comparable to sexual sins in case that might be your rebuttal? That is just dumb and pointless...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#71637 Aug 16, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Testament law. Leviticus 18:22 is straightforward: "'"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination."'" The penalty for breaking this Old Testament law, according to Leviticus 20:13, was death. But the gay church claims that this "moral code" of Moses' day is outdated and does not apply today.
Actually I did find many examples of what gay churches alter in their teachings from Exodus Alliance's website, including the following:
"They argue that there are many rules in the Levitical code that no longer apply. In addition, they say the Hebrew word for abomination, toevah, is usually associated with idolatry or pagan worship practices involving sex and thus does not refer to homosexuality as we know it today."
Of course the term "homosexuality" wasn't coined until the late 1800's. But it was described in the Bible none the less.
Yes, times have changed, but that is no reason for the Bible to change. The same rules and principles still apply to us today.
I hardly think comparing shell fish and hair is comparable to sexual sins in case that might be your rebuttal? That is just dumb and pointless...
Straight forward huh? It is physically impossible to lay with a man as with a woman. What planet did you come from?

If one part of Leviticus and the Law of Moses is no longer applicable, then the Law of Moses is rendered unworkable. Nobody is able to comply with the Law of Moses. What good is it then?

Sexual sins? Oh really now.....

You must be kidding me. What business is it of yours what other people do in the privacy of their homes?
JDubbizback
#71638 Aug 16, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually that verse has a completely different meaning that has to do with adultery, not homosexuality.

Location hidden

#71641 Aug 16, 2012
Unbelievable!
JDubbizback

Benson, NC

#71642 Aug 16, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
Unbelievable!
See, everyone who's isn't you, Kimare, Adam, Bob, or that posers with multiple screen names that comes to this thread disagrees with you and your retarded belief that being gay is a sin. I mean how could it be a sin if it isn't a choice. And believe me, it isn't. If I could be straight then I would just because it would make life easier but I'm perfectly okay with who I am and my orientation.

Location hidden

#71643 Aug 16, 2012
JDubbizback wrote:
<quoted text> See, everyone who's isn't you, Kimare, Adam, Bob, or that posers with multiple screen names that comes to this thread disagrees with you and your retarded belief that being gay is a sin. I mean how could it be a sin if it isn't a choice. And believe me, it isn't. If I could be straight then I would just because it would make life easier but I'm perfectly okay with who I am and my orientation.
Okay, that made no sense what you just said...

I understand you choose to listen to people who want it spelled out in verbatim style. But you have to understand that legal contracts where not even thought of back then the way they are today. You will not find things covered at every possible angle in the Bible. It was just plain understood. No tricks.
ohdear
#71644 Aug 16, 2012
they cant help what they are

Location hidden

#71645 Aug 16, 2012
Anyway, I've had enough biblical banter, and I know all to well you will find a way to get around anything that says same sex relationships are wrong.

Every good lawyer can find holes to support a defense, but that doesn't necessarily imply innocence on the part of the accused. It's just another angle to look at it....

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#71646 Aug 16, 2012
JDubbizback wrote:
<quoted text> See, everyone who's isn't you, Kimare, Adam, Bob, or that posers with multiple screen names that comes to this thread disagrees with you and your retarded belief that being gay is a sin. I mean how could it be a sin if it isn't a choice. And believe me, it isn't. If I could be straight then I would just because it would make life easier but I'm perfectly okay with who I am and my orientation.
You do choose to violate nature and others with anal sex. That is simply wrong.

Location hidden

#71647 Aug 16, 2012
Yes, you choose. You don't have to give in to your sexual impulses. I'm sure it can't be easy, but you could choose to abstain. I know there are men out that say they are homosexual, but abstain from the act.
christianity is EVIL

Edmonton, Canada

#71648 Aug 16, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you always think that everyone wants to hurt you?
That's so untrue. I can only speak for myself here I guess, but I have no intention of hurting anyone "J". That wouldn't be helping anyone.
Gray_Box wrote:
<quoted text>I have learned that the hurt that gays speak of, is when we hurt their lie by exposing it.
They have websites and websites, where gays spend time and money, trying to deceive themselves.
For instance, gays actually believe that Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed due to their inhospitality towards the two angels.
This is simply a gay lie:
1. Genesis 18: God told Abraham that if even 10 righteous men were found in Sodom and Gomorrah, the cities would be spared.
2. Gays have lied and claimed that the cities were destroyed because they were inhospitable to the two angels.
3. Genesis 19: the two angels came to destroy the cities. 13 For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the Lord; and the Lord hath sent us to destroy it.
4. So, was Lot spared due to being hospitable? Well, let's see: 2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.(Well, they are not spared yet.
5. When is Lot spared? Lot is spared after he saves the two angels from the crowd. 12 And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place:
13 For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the Lord; and the Lord hath sent us to destroy it.
The sins of gays are worse than that of pedophiles. Many would say no because of the children, but I am not speaking of the act, I am speaking of blasphemy and perversion of God's word,in that gays dare to try to distort and lie upon God.
heres the same poster using two different names to reply to his own posts,
aint these kristains hifngilarious!!
JDubbizback
#71649 Aug 16, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You do choose to violate nature and others with anal sex. That is simply wrong.
Violate nature my ass... animals do it too. Humans give consent. There is no violation of nature, silly.

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

#71650 Aug 16, 2012
KiMare wrote:
It's been a week, and still, no one can answer a simple question.
Why would a lesbian dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian?
How does that relate to evolution?
Still Smiling.
Why don;t you go to a lesbian bar and ask.. No one here is interested in answering such stupidity..

Location hidden

#71651 Aug 16, 2012
christianity is EVIL wrote:
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you always think that everyone wants to hurt you?
That's so untrue. I can only speak for myself here I guess, but I have no intention of hurting anyone "J". That wouldn't be helping anyone.
<quoted text>
heres the same poster using two different names to reply to his own posts,
aint these kristains hifngilarious!!
Oh, pleassse!
JDubbizback
#71652 Aug 16, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
Yes, you choose. You don't have to give in to your sexual impulses. I'm sure it can't be easy, but you could choose to abstain. I know there are men out that say they are homosexual, but abstain from the act.
No you don't. You can choose not to act but you cannot choose your emotions. You are so stupid I can't talk to you anymore. You refuse to talk listen to people that have first hand experience and believe people that come from a source that has no clue about something they have not experienced. Even Ex Gays admit that they have to abstain from the act by fighting back their true feelings on a daily basis. You have no understanding of homosexuality period so you are forbidden to speak anymore. ShssssSH! Just be quite now..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Serah 599,957
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 5 min Naveen kumar 5,320
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 9 min BBS 749
Rajitkalhe 10 min Rajitkalhe 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Buck Crick 733,072
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 18 min Serah 69,793
bali itenerary 23 min gede sudira 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 51 min Tony17 538,996
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 258,001
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Blck 106
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••