Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Interesting

Ontario, CA

#70592 Aug 6, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You proved nothing but the fact you are an idiot.
No connection.
Just like I said, you are a total douche-bag troll.
Come on Lu Lu fess up. Don't be a sissy boy.
Interesting

Ontario, CA

#70593 Aug 6, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality affects humanity on all levels you twit. If I want to express my opinions on the subject, than I most certainly will. who do you think you are???
The problem is he doesn't know who he is. He's senile.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#70594 Aug 6, 2012
Stewie wrote:
<quoted text>The title of this thread is specific as to the question. It deals with homosexuality and if it is sin. I'm not protesting, just answering a question. I don't care if a person is a homosexual or not. I do not have the time or patience to explain to you about the Old Law of Moses in the old Testament and the grace we live under today because of Christ. Have a good evening.
Nor would you be the first to regale us with your understanding of the Laws of Leviticus (a.k.a. the Holiness Codes) and Jesus' new commandment. The hair on the back of our necks does tend to prickle when "well-meaning" Christians forget that the "grace" you speak of also extends to LGBT people. FYI, I'm not asserting that you've said that.

It might interest you to know that several of the people the you've been engaging in conversation with are current, or former, Church employees. To those of us who are/were, there is nothing incompatible with being gay and Christian. Many of us also have the theological stance that being gay is, in fact, NOT a sin at all.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#70595 Aug 6, 2012
THE OLD BORNGAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Those were probably the ones like Pekin who are still gay but claimed to have been "reformed" and then start plastering bible verses everywhere. They're all nuts. Or maybe that was just a canadian thing. Ya got plenty of gay population up there.. Why are you having a yer hissy fits here.
YOUR NUTS!

It's the reformed ones that really pose a threat to you. The ones that really get under your thin old skin, aren't they? They have proven what a sham your story really is! LOl
Interesting

Ontario, CA

#70596 Aug 6, 2012
Hypocrite Buster wrote:
<quoted text>LuLu Ford is a gay male. He is also wastewater. He made the avatar Aug 2011 oon the Judge Overturns thread, his avatar had a picture of himself with his head in his butt having oral anal sex. Notice, they both are here and they both were not here for days.
There was a poster who made a grey box "wastewater" account, to mock MrsWhitewater, so LuLu registered the account and used it to display her head in her butt having oral sex.
This is the absolute truth and the posts are still there.
That's funny! He must be a really insecure person to have to do something like that.

Location hidden

#70597 Aug 6, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they told the truth back then.
That's right "chuck", back then, they didn't have all those false profit scientist to bow to. Back then, all you had to do was work side by side with them and they's spew their whole lives to you. Back then, they were much more honest about their choices and actions?
Interesting

Ontario, CA

#70598 Aug 6, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right "chuck", back then, they didn't have all those false profit scientist to bow to. Back then, all you had to do was work side by side with them and they's spew their whole lives to you. Back then, they were much more honest about their choices and actions?
You're right about that. And weren't they less whiney too?

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, CA.

#70599 Aug 6, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality affects humanity on all levels you twit. If I want to express my opinions on the subject, than I most certainly will. who do you think you are???
A. I think I am more stable than you mentally as many other are around here, rather I know so.

B. there is a difference between expressing an opinion and expressing hot air with nothing constructive in which it just amounts to an illogical though process (thats what you do)

C. Your Illogical thought process and inane "opinions" as you refer to them affects humanity more than homosexuality.

D. You are a nut.

Hollywood, CA.

#70600 Aug 6, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR NUTS!
It's the reformed ones that really pose a threat to you. The ones that really get under your thin old skin, aren't they? They have proven what a sham your story really is! LOl
They have proven nothing other than they can post bible verses.

What reformed ones?.. Reverend Jim Jones tried "reforming" Oh yeah... the bible was his life..and look what happened to them all because of the bible..

Hollywood, CA.

#70601 Aug 6, 2012
OK I'M MAKING PEACE HERE!!!!!!!!

HEY CANADIAN ??...

May I make you some kool-aid as a peace offering ?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#70602 Aug 6, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in my own country, watching the sun come up over Sydney Harbour. And I'm not a racist, homophobic, hateful bigot - that's you.
I walked across the Sydney Bridge once. I love Sydney.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#70603 Aug 6, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked in the hairdressing industry for years. Many of my coworkers were gay. They certainly weren't spouting off about being born gay in those days. Oh, no!
They were just trying to be low key. Looks like you never really talked to any of them and asked about how they felt toward other people did you?

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#70604 Aug 6, 2012
BTW. Idiot is wrong about me.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#70605 Aug 6, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
How does someone else's sexual attraction affect you personally?

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#70606 Aug 6, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Lu Lu fess up. Don't be a sissy boy.
Posting lies about me only makes you look like a juvenile delinquent.

“God Bless America”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#70607 Aug 6, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor would you be the first to regale us with your understanding of the Laws of Leviticus (a.k.a. the Holiness Codes) and Jesus' new commandment. The hair on the back of our necks does tend to prickle when "well-meaning" Christians forget that the "grace" you speak of also extends to LGBT people. FYI, I'm not asserting that you've said that.
It might interest you to know that several of the people the you've been engaging in conversation with are current, or former, Church employees. To those of us who are/were, there is nothing incompatible with being gay and Christian. Many of us also have the theological stance that being gay is, in fact, NOT a sin at all.
Im have no intention of going into the Old Testament and the Law of Moses. I base my belief in God and His holy word. It is nothing personal and you seem like a very nice person and I think we could discuss and even agree on some. Nothing more will come out of this. We both are firmly rooted in our beliefs. I wish you the best. Have a good evening.

Hollywood, CA.

#70608 Aug 6, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
They were just trying to be low key. Looks like you never really talked to any of them and asked about how they felt toward other people did you?
are you kidding me?..!!! HER talk and asked about how they felt?

Her explosions here make hiroshima look like it has an April shower.

The lady is not balanced.

Location hidden

#70609 Aug 6, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh believe me we talked. It was an all day counseling session at work much of the time. I really didn't mind, I considered many of them my friends. I know they felt the same and often lent a good ear to me too. Aside from our sexual orientations we had much in common.

Hollywood, CA.

#70610 Aug 6, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
How does someone else's sexual attraction affect you personally?
It doesn't , and I'll bet it doesn't to half the other half wits that post their bashing's here.. They need an easy target to get their own frustrations out on so of course naturally ( as homosexuality is).. they come here....

For someone who is strait.. doesn't bother me.. and if it did but doesn't do harm to me physically or financially .. I don;t obsess over it like SHE and others do here. its none of my business.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#70611 Aug 6, 2012
Drovers-Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
The right name for homesexualaty is Buggery - Sodomy and used to carry 10yrs in the slammer. These creeps spend there time haunting public toilets and other places where they try there sick luck. Poofters are all of one kind, they have sick minds. That was the only good thing Hitler did--make fertilizer out of them.
Well old Joh must have been bisexual, the way he was able to f**k over so much of your state. We all found out about "family values" with the Fitzgerald Inquiry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min BobbyB1990 750,268
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min mike 602,147
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Oxbow 548,423
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 15 min RiccardoFire 37,249
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min RiccardoFire 261,618
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 26 min WasteWater 5,445
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 41 min WasteWater 4,764
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 6 hr girls united states 125

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE