Yes

No

JDubbizback

Benson, NC

#64990 Jun 27, 2012
Roadrunner wrote:
Wrong.
No sexual abuse.
And the only denial that happens is when a gay person feels they can't come out of the closet because of azzhats like you who judge them unfairly.<quoted text>
Thank you! That was exactly my situation in the past. I locked the closet door because I was afraid that my parents and friends wouldn't except me anymore... but they did and still love me regardless of my orientation so life is 110% better for me now. Also, I have NEVER been sexually abused EVER in my entire life either, so I don't see where these dumbazz homophobes always get this bs from. There completely ridiculous and idiot to think that every gay person has to have went through some kind of traumatic experience in their life that made them "choose" to be gay.. that's a load of crap! Period.
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

#64991 Jun 27, 2012
And that was a sad day for America. That in this day and age, so many would vote for adding verbage to an already enforced law, that will possibly add other problems for people who are not married, and that takes away a simple right to LGBT couples. It just proves that, even though we've made some headway, we still have a long way to go, in getting rid of this stigma against homosexuality and same sex marriage, getting rid of the ignorance and bigotry.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring to North Carolina which is the 31st state to ban gay marriage. Ten more states have voted in non-constitutional amendments against SSM.
I mixed that up with DOMA, a federal law. My mistake.
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

#64992 Jun 27, 2012
I call bullshit.
Do you have proof to back up these claims? You do know that AIDS was brought to the States via a straight person, right?
Spiderman wrote:
The consequence of AIDS is enough to prove that homosexuality is evil and dangerous to society. The early spread of AIDS was concentrated among the homosexual community. It later spread to the heterosexual and the so-called bisexual community through blood transfusions and intravenous drug usage. Its spread continues on a rampage among promiscuous heterosexuals.
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

#64993 Jun 27, 2012
Murder harms others. Homosexuality does not. There is a huge difference between the two.
Spiderman wrote:
Human beings are not like robots who only do what they are programmed to. Humans choose and God holds them responsible for their choices. Were homosexuality a product of genetic destiny, it would be unfair for God to criminalise it and punish those who practice it. Currently, some scientists are even claiming that murder is of genetic origin. To accept that would mean to excuse murderers and tolerate murder.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#64994 Jun 27, 2012
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed
Good Mornin' Boytoy:

It seems KiMare is experiencing HL withdrawal. Always happens when I withdraw my attention.

What do you suggest?

Passionately, HL

With Established Harem

#64995 Jun 27, 2012
hwyangel wrote:
To be fair though, before I became a christain I was a sex addict. I did not discriminate by, race, size, marital status, gender, or number of people.
.. hi ya Angel ..

.. had a friend who attending SLA meetings. Became a therapist specializing in Sex & Love Addiction ..

.. all this happened after a 3-month affair with me. Couldn't find anyone as good ..

.. can cure you of your religious addiction. Do you prefer wine or roses ??..
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

#64996 Jun 27, 2012
You are far from qualified to deem someone sane or not.
There is a difference between a defect and a mutation. Homosexuality is neither one. Do I have to whip out the dictionary for you? Besides, do you have any proof stating that homosexuality is a genetic defect?
I'm not jealous nor fearful of you or the fact that I would be deemed sane. The fact that it's something you always seem to bring up indicates that it's always on your mind, which means you're worried about it's accuracy. NORMAL SANE people don't sit around thinking about a letter stating they are possibly sane (a test you admitted to cheating on anyways) nor do they sit around thinking about the fact that they have had to be tested and proclaimed not insane. It's just not something SANE people even bother thinking about. Keep showing us that you lied during your testing and were inaccurately deemed sane, when in fact, you are not.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
RR, I could never give you a letter with comments like this.
Let me help you again; You need to understand the difference between a genetic defect and a genetic mutation.
Additionally, I find it highly insensitive and even uncivilized to not be happy about my letter.
I really think you are simply jealous and fearful you could not qualify.

“Welcome to my World!”

Since: Jun 12

P.J.N.Y.

#64997 Jun 27, 2012
Chewy wrote:
Oh, please. You bible-thumpers need to stay out of adults bedrooms. It's not your business, it's not god's business, it's not George W. Bush's business, it's not anyones business. The fact that you people are pathetic enough to think that you should have a say about what two CONCENTING ADULTS do in their bedroom is just rediculious. "Homosexuality isn't evil, it isn't sick or disgusting or immoral, it is just different." They are not hurting anyone, and they are not forcing anything on anyone.
They are two concenting adults, and should be allowed to do what all other concenting adults are allowed to do. It's not even close to pedophilia, necrophilia, rape or beastiality, to those of you who are twisted or disturbed enough to think that they are at all related. You know why? Because those acts are about hurting, non-concent, and control. Homosexuality is exactly like heterosexuality, just instead of being attracted to the opposite sex, they are attracted to the same sex. Big f*ckin deal! They are two ADULT HUMANS doing what all other adult humans do. It is not a threat to your family, your marriage, or your life. It is just a different way of living.
Stay out of my bedroom, my friends bedroom, and anyone's bedroom who doesn't welcome you there. I don't need you telling me what is 'moral' and what isn't. I don't need you telling me what is 'natural' and what isn't. Worry about your own sex life, not mine.
All that being said, I am a heterosexual.
All I can say, is that your in denial. Homosexuality, IS immoral, IS sick, and yes, it IS DISGUSTING!!Get your head out your arse

“Welcome to my World!”

Since: Jun 12

P.J.N.Y.

#64998 Jun 27, 2012
If you believe in God, than "yes", its a sin. If your an athiest, than the answer is that homosexuality is not "natural". Like other animals walking this earth, we are to find food to survive, and procreate. Homosexuality is ODD! Not normal.
Only humankind with their so-called "intelligence" would somehow find a way to convince themselves that its normal.
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

#64999 Jun 27, 2012
Universal resistance to gay marriage? Really? 48% is a universal resistance? How about the 50% who believe same sex marriage should be allowed?

Americans overall are closely split on the issue, according to a recent Gallup survey. About 50% of Americans believe same-sex couples should be allowed to wed -- up considerably from polls in past years. An additional 48% say such marriages should not be legal.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/09/politics/north-...

Keep lying for your delusions. And that's exactly what you have, delusions. You are NOT sane, you do NOT know the realities and truths of LGBT people and their wishes to have the same rights as heterosexual people, which includes the ability to marry.

Maybe, someday, you'll pull your head from your ass. Until then, the world will just have to tolerate another ignorant, hateful, insane, possibly mentally challenged, idiot. I wish we could rid the world of people like you. It would be a much better world to live in.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, look where you went with this question. You started by denying it to agreeing that it exists.
Let me go with the last part; There is a universal resistance to gay unions being called marriage.
Your judgment is that every culture rejects that because of bigotry. Quite a audacious and arrogant judgment, don't you think?
Is that there because of religion? No, it crosses all religions and even atheism.
Why has that belief changed to accepting SSM in ONE culture, established itself and spread? The current situation is too recent historically to qualify. In fact, our best predictor of the future, history, indicates it will not survive!
You avoid the issues of evolution diagonsing it as a genetic disorder, the conflict of design, not to mention the clear distinctions between marriage and gay unions. All to judge rejection of SSM as bigotry!
This also in the face of the fact that many minorities (racial, handicapped to name two), have not tried to impose their situation on another situation, but have established their own rights. Gays have every opportunity to establish legitimate rights under gay unions AND HAVE DONE SO IN SOME STATES.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#65000 Jun 27, 2012
How long before Bob is arrested in a men's room with a man in his mouth?
Bob wrote:
The bible says that homosexuality is wrong. That is why GOD destroyed Sodum and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities.
It was total gay shame.
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Galatians 5:19-21 tells us that witchcraft is one of the 17 things listed as the lust of the flesh. Also, He tells us "that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God." Those who practice these things are not saved and will go to hell.
Total gay Shame.
Complete gay shame.
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

#65001 Jun 27, 2012
Actually, science is continually DISPROVING a God. And nurture does not influence homosexuality, based on MANY studies done. And you have NOTHING that proves homosexuality to be a mutation or defect. Nothing.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't speaking from the perspective of God.
I was speaking from the perspective of evolution.
The two fundamentals of survival of the fittest are the ability to reproduce and the desire to reproduce. Homosexuality exposes itself as a genetic disorder because it fails on the second count (desire to reproduce). Moreover, the consistent presence of 4%(including GLBT) indicates a commonly occurring defective mutation.
There is also strong indication that not just nature, but also nurture influences homosexuality.
Frankly, I don't see much conflict between science, nature and God. The only issue is science catching up with God.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#65002 Jun 27, 2012
Religitarded
tokindaddy wrote:
If you believe in God, than "yes", its a sin. If your an athiest, than the answer is that homosexuality is not "natural". Like other animals walking this earth, we are to find food to survive, and procreate. Homosexuality is ODD! Not normal.
Only humankind with their so-called "intelligence" would somehow find a way to convince themselves that its normal.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#65003 Jun 27, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely nothing you've said logically addresses the fundamental moral violation of gay sex.
Do you know why?
There is no defense.
The ironic thing is, you try to shame me (the blush of sin) for exposing it!
Oh, I lost the argument because you say so? Well I guess we are done then. Good work!

Lol.

With Established Harem

#65004 Jun 27, 2012
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I lost the argument because you say so? Well I guess we are done then. Good work!
Lol.
.. forgive him. KiMare is going through HL withdrawal ..

San Francisco

#65005 Jun 27, 2012
Ds Higgins1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yer a funny guy, and yer point is made that that would be a demented conclusion,for sure. But the comparison is not a good one, since there isn't a disproportionate number of pastors who behave in this manner. But relative to the number of homosexuals in society (2%), homosexuals account for a very high percent of pedophile activities.
Prove that homosexuals account for 2% of (which?) population. Then provide the percentage of those homosexuals who are pedophiles. Then provide the percentage of heterosexuals who are pedophiles. Then cite your sources. Then explain what the percentage of pedophile homosexuals have to do with non-pedophile homosexuals.

Or, just continue to pull data out of you ass. Your call.

San Francisco

#65006 Jun 27, 2012
Ds Higgins1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats the point yer trying to make? For everyone of these you post about a pastor, I could post 100 about homosexuals......
And what would that prove, other than perhaps an unhealthy obsession with homosexual pedophiles?

San Francisco

#65007 Jun 27, 2012
Bob wrote:
Gay = Got AIDS Yet!
GAY = 666
18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Hey Bob, are we still on for tonight? I got that shepherd outfit you wanted me to wear. Did you get the sheep costume dry-cleaned?

San Francisco

#65008 Jun 27, 2012
The Ban plays on wrote:
<quoted text>Fail.
You made no rebuttal.
Try again.
She did make a rebuttal. Duh.

San Francisco

#65009 Jun 27, 2012
The Ban plays on wrote:
<quoted text>When you do the same for pedophilia and bestiality, then you can make the request regarding homosexuality.
Start with #1, and good luck. Be objective. Use empirical evidence, not ontological arguments.
By the way, how revealing, you and wilderide made the exact same post today. Which one of you are the sock? Oh you are.
When you do the same for pedophilia and bestiality, then you can make the request regarding homosexuality.

Start with #1, and good luck. Be objective. Use empirical evidence, not ontological arguments.

By the way, how revealing, you and wilderide made the exact same post today. Which one of you are the sock? Oh you are.

OMG! Now I'm YOUR sock too!

ROTFLMAO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 1 min Serah 70,207
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 7 min Big Al 4,615
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min Anthony MN 590,723
How to get Free Steam games, Steam Wallet codes... (Dec '13) 40 min Anonymus 103
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 47 min Stilgar Fifrawi 839,897
You want to profit from the Internet in an easy... 1 hr zafati 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 40,528
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Charlie Sheen 271,402
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Truths 612,214
More from around the web