“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#1703 Aug 4, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be sure to laugh extra hard at you when I get to watch you as you are cast into Hell.
It's your book nimrod. I didn't make a word of that up.

AMAZING how many Christians know absolutely nothing when it comes to the bible.

The leaders of your religion did away with hell even before they did away with the Earth centered universe.

Funny, no rebuttal, no use of intellect...just the standard "I don't know jack...you are going to hell response."

If hell is absent mindless people like yourself...
I look foreward to it.

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#1704 Aug 4, 2012
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your book nimrod. I didn't make a word of that up.
AMAZING how many Christians know absolutely nothing when it comes to the bible.
The leaders of your religion did away with hell even before they did away with the Earth centered universe.
Funny, no rebuttal, no use of intellect...just the standard "I don't know jack...you are going to hell response."
If hell is absent mindless people like yourself...
I look foreward to it.
From Just Results to aWitch, "I hope you don't mind me pre-celebrating your punishment for being the dweeb you are."

From Just Results to Scrutiny, "I'll be sure to laugh extra hard at you when I get to watch you as you are cast into Hell."

JR seems to take great pleasure in watching others suffer.

I don't think he is a nice person.
I agree with you.
I would want to spend any time with either.

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#1705 Aug 4, 2012
Correction:
I would not want to spend any time with *him* either.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#1706 Aug 4, 2012
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
From Just Results to aWitch, "I hope you don't mind me pre-celebrating your punishment for being the dweeb you are."
From Just Results to Scrutiny, "I'll be sure to laugh extra hard at you when I get to watch you as you are cast into Hell."
JR seems to take great pleasure in watching others suffer.
I don't think he is a nice person.
I agree with you.
I would want to spend any time with either.
I almost feel bad for him.

What must it be like to follow something so blindly, because of a book that he has apparently never read and without doubt doesn't understand?

He has to realise that those two statements he made put him closer to his "hell" than you or I will ever be.

I call them false christians. All the conviction and nievity, none of the virtue. This generally occurs when christianity is forced on someone before they are capable of understanding what it is.

To them it is all about avoiding eternal tourture when it should be about self-sacrifice and charity. Their god doesn't want self preservation. People like JR not only reveal themselves as idiots, they tarnish actual Christians who are generally decent people.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1707 Aug 4, 2012
halleluhah girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I wholeheartedly agree, as we all experience loss and grief in our lives. Not too long ago, I was left unexpectedly widowed, stranded in a strange, small town with our 5 year old, a totaled car, no friends or church family, and I found out four days later that I was pregnant. My husband and I were in the midst of relocating for a wonderful career opportunity when this tragedy struck. I cannot even describe to you the multitude of blessings that the Lord bestowed upon me and my children, and I am able to unabashedly praise His saving grace. Indeed, His miracles exist and are available to all who seek Him. With love, and to the glory of His name, may God bless and keep you!
I am most definitely NOT clueless, and I most CERTAINLY love the Lord! You may call that "nuts", as you are entitled to your opinion; but, for all HE has done for me (and ALL of us), I can only share the love I have for Him!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#1708 Aug 4, 2012
halleluhah girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I am most definitely NOT clueless, and I most CERTAINLY love the Lord! You may call that "nuts", as you are entitled to your opinion; but, for all HE has done for me (and ALL of us), I can only share the love I have for Him!
For the record...I don't "Judge" posts.
If what you are doing keeps you happy, who am I to interfere?

You sound much more like a Christian than some others here.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1709 Aug 4, 2012
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
For the record...I don't "Judge" posts.
If what you are doing keeps you happy, who am I to interfere?
You sound much more like a Christian than some others here.
Though I cannot truthfully state that i am a theologian of any sort, I can tell you that I have read much of the Holy Bible (I prefer the NIV translation). I have also completed a number of fascinating bible studies, which has lent me even more personal understanding where it comes to my faith. One of the best series of books I've read is written by the author Lee Strobel: "The Case for a Creator", "The Case for Christ", "The Case for Faith", and a few more. I love his particular articulation, as he was a skeptic, employed as an investigative reporter prior to writing these books. I am currently reading an intriguing book by Martin Zender, entitled "Flawed by Design"...this one postulates an interesting view regarding sin and its origins (as God's original plan, no less). At any rate, I just thought I'd put my two-cents into this forum in case anyone was interested. God bless and enjoy a wonderful evening!
Tony

United States

#1710 Aug 5, 2012
James 5:15

King James Version (KJV)

"And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him."
Tony

United States

#1711 Aug 5, 2012
"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully."

Romans 12:6-8 (NIV)

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#1712 Aug 5, 2012
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>

The leaders of your religion did away with hell.
But God didn't. The eternal Hell is still there, awaiting for your big splash. Jesus didn't endure a horrible death if Hell didn't exist. He existed, He died, He arose from the dead, all because He didn't want you to go to Hell.

But your ignorant self chose Hell anyway.
Tony

United States

#1713 Aug 5, 2012
halleluhah girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I wholeheartedly agree, as we all experience loss and grief in our lives. Not too long ago, I was left unexpectedly widowed, stranded in a strange, small town with our 5 year old, a totaled car, no friends or church family, and I found out four days later that I was pregnant. My husband and I were in the midst of relocating for a wonderful career opportunity when this tragedy struck. I cannot even describe to you the multitude of blessings that the Lord bestowed upon me and my children, and I am able to unabashedly praise His saving grace. Indeed, His miracles exist and are available to all who seek Him. With love, and to the glory of His name, may God bless and keep you!
May God bless you and keep you! I sent a prayer for you.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#1714 Aug 5, 2012
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost feel bad for him.
What must it be like to follow something so blindly, because of a book that he has apparently never read and without doubt doesn't understand?
He has to realise that those two statements he made put him closer to his "hell" than you or I will ever be.
I call them false christians. All the conviction and nievity, none of the virtue. This generally occurs when christianity is forced on someone before they are capable of understanding what it is.
To them it is all about avoiding eternal tourture when it should be about self-sacrifice and charity. Their god doesn't want self preservation. People like JR not only reveal themselves as idiots, they tarnish actual Christians who are generally decent people.
There you go again, choosing to believe in Hell when it suits your desire for me to go there. Any other time you'd be saying "Hell does not exist, and I know that for a fact", but yet when I've exposed your hatred, suddenly you post vindictively towards me as if it does exist.

I am a fully understanding Christian who fully understands your agenda , and your agenda is to know full well everything about God and His Word, including His existence, then turn your nose away from Christianity and God, while living a mentally corrupted life of bashing Christians.

I also know that your true allegiance is to the Liar, Satan.
You been duped into worshipping that beast and you are becoming as much of a nasty beast as he is.

I'm only telling the world on topix, as I tell you, that I know for a fact that you are going to Hell to suffer intense agony as punishment for the unwise choices of your committed life of blasphemy against God.

Knowing that you know the plan of salvation , and have willfully rejected it, I am no longer under any obligation to lead you to the truth, and just like you wake up every single day with an evil vigor to slander, disparage, and mock Christians, I wake up everyday to do the same to anti-Christians.....moreso so that people can see the direct connection between atheism and the destruction of our world's morals. Atheism set the morals of our world spiraling downward moreso in the past 40 years than in any time in history, and you are playing a vital part in corrupting our world.

We Christians will be able to watch you as you are thrown into Hell, just after Christ says to you on that horrible day of your judgement "I never knew you".

I also spend my time pointing out how you atheists have poisoned our society by infecting it with intentions of destroying every life it touches.
My life is committed to destroying atheism by exposing its vile mission.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#1715 Aug 5, 2012
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>

JR seems to take great pleasure in watching others suffer.
.
As long as you keep providing the reasons.

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#1716 Aug 5, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you keep providing the reasons.
And the reason being that I don't share your particular delusion.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1717 Aug 5, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
May God bless you and keep you! I sent a prayer for you.
Thank you so very much, Tony. May God bless you this evening and always...take care!!
Tony

United States

#1718 Aug 7, 2012
"Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you."

Psalm 9:10 (NIV)
Tony

United States

#1719 Aug 7, 2012
Bible Verse Of The Day

Wednesday, August 8, 2012
__________

Proverbs 6:16-19

There are six things the Lord hates,
seven that are detestable to him:
haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,
a heart that devises wicked schemes,
feet that are quick to rush into evil,
a false witness who pours out lies
and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

http://www.lehrmangroup.com/verse/

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#1720 Aug 7, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
But God didn't. The eternal Hell is still there, awaiting for your big splash. Jesus didn't endure a horrible death if Hell didn't exist. He existed, He died, He arose from the dead, all because He didn't want you to go to Hell.
But your ignorant self chose Hell anyway.
The bible is the only book that claims Jesus walked the Earth.
There are 21 known historians who lived in the area at the time of Jesus.
NONE record a Jesus of Nazareth.
Pretty amazing for a guy who was raising the dead and walking on water travelling the lands performing miracles.

This doesn't mean defenders haven't said the contrary.
4 historians are claimed to have recorded the name.

Pliny the younger
Suetonius
Tacitus

All three were found to have the word Christ in a few sentances of their logs.
However, Christ is not a name but a title. "The annointed"

There were many many messiahs walking around back then. It was almost considered a profession.

4th source Josephus who exclusively documents Jesus.
Although this was proven forgery, bible defenders still cite him as proof.

Bringing us back to the undeniable likelyhood that Jesus was simply a retelling of the story of Joseph. Which is evident in the bible it's self.

Look, if you have faith. I can't touch you. None of this will matter to you. Because you believe every word of the book as fact.

So, yeah...hell exists to you. As well as the giant pillars that hold up the Earth.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#1721 Aug 8, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, choosing to believe in Hell when it suits your desire for me to go there. Any other time you'd be saying "Hell does not exist, and I know that for a fact", but yet when I've exposed your hatred, suddenly you post vindictively towards me as if it does exist.
I am a fully understanding Christian who fully understands your agenda , and your agenda is to know full well everything about God and His Word, including His existence, then turn your nose away from Christianity and God, while living a mentally corrupted life of bashing Christians.
I also know that your true allegiance is to the Liar, Satan.
You been duped into worshipping that beast and you are becoming as much of a nasty beast as he is.
I'm only telling the world on topix, as I tell you, that I know for a fact that you are going to Hell to suffer intense agony as punishment for the unwise choices of your committed life of blasphemy against God.
Knowing that you know the plan of salvation , and have willfully rejected it, I am no longer under any obligation to lead you to the truth, and just like you wake up every single day with an evil vigor to slander, disparage, and mock Christians, I wake up everyday to do the same to anti-Christians.....moreso so that people can see the direct connection between atheism and the destruction of our world's morals. Atheism set the morals of our world spiraling downward moreso in the past 40 years than in any time in history, and you are playing a vital part in corrupting our world.
We Christians will be able to watch you as you are thrown into Hell, just after Christ says to you on that horrible day of your judgement "I never knew you".
I also spend my time pointing out how you atheists have poisoned our society by infecting it with intentions of destroying every life it touches.
My life is committed to destroying atheism by exposing its vile mission.
I never said I desired for you to go there.
I would never attack a christian.
You are no christian.
Tony and Halleluja Girl are christians.

How is it vindictive to tell you hell doesn't exist? I would think this freeing for a man who obviously lives in fear.

I am an atheist. Exactly how am I working for the devil? If I don't believe in god, how can I believe in the devil? Or angels, demons, people ressurecting the dead, water to wine etc.

You seem to be a very angry man. You are not a christian. You lack virtue this is evident in your posts. Furthermore, you know very little about your own book.

If you are going to wipe out atheism...there are billions of us.
So...get to work.
Tony

United States

#1723 Aug 8, 2012
"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me."

Psalm 51:10

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 min Epiphany2 612,128
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min BenAdam 836,631
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 18 min -TheExam- 1,420
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 20 min andet1987 5,877
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 24 min andet1987 4,683
I want to be a sex slave to elder woman (May '13) 25 min brianfesian 32
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 27 min andet1987 1,829
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min kent 589,164
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min Pegasus 271,235
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Lyndi 176,742
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 8 hr Good-Evil 3,990
More from around the web