|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
RE: Allstate -- this is why I don't have autopay on any of our bills; I just don't trust anyone else with our bank accounts. Sorry to hear the customer svc. rep's are giving you such a hassle. Maybe if you phoned your local Allstate agent, he/she could straighten the billing situation out? That's what they get paid the "big bucks" for!
Anyhoo...
Still working on h.s. class info. stuff here. After the reunion last month, we realized that our class' Master List hadn't been updated in forever, so a few of us are attempting to do that now. 373 classmates to sort out -- OY! Sadly, we've lost ~ 30 already, so that brings the total # down some, but not by a whole lot. We've been having reunions every 5 years, since grad. and hopefully will have several more. Funny side note: Considering our "advanced ages" [LOL!], we're planning to get together more often now. Hey, any excuse for some fun!
;o )
re: Allstate ... they were billing on a quarterly basis and that is not what I'd understood ... so they're going to give me a refund and bill me monthly ... oy!... and yes, I've called my agent and he's to make sure of it ... he got an earful of the "India" contact and the fact I'm calling AAA and making inquiry as to their source of customer service, "I understand" was his response albeit, very quiet ... he's such a nice man ... very thorough and I'm covered at the highest maximum level ... seems Geico had me underinsured at the lowest minimum level that I was underwhelmed, LOL ... Well, 10 minutes til I have to leave ... want to get a small bite to eat before I meet with my trainer ... enjoy the rest of your day! xoxo
Jolly

Endicott, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
re: Allstate ... they were billing on a quarterly basis and that is not what I'd understood ... so they're going to give me a refund and bill me monthly ... oy!... and yes, I've called my agent and he's to make sure of it ... he got an earful of the "India" contact and the fact I'm calling AAA and making inquiry as to their source of customer service, "I understand" was his response albeit, very quiet ... he's such a nice man ... very thorough and I'm covered at the highest maximum level ... seems Geico had me underinsured at the lowest minimum level that I was underwhelmed, LOL ... Well, 10 minutes til I have to leave ... want to get a small bite to eat before I meet with my trainer ... enjoy the rest of your day! xoxo
We've had Allstate, for years. I like their monthly payment option, because it fits our budget.

On my way out, in a little bit: It's Saturday! haha And that means running around with hubby: Hobby Shop, matinee movie, and lunch or supper out. Fun, fun :o )

Enjoy your workout at the gym today! It's still BIKINI Season, y'know.

;o )
Jolly

Endicott, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Good morning, Flowerchild: It's Sunday, Sunday, Sunday![trying to sound like a radio ad for automobile sales and flea markets... LOL]

"Humidity" is the word-of-the-day today & it truly is MUGGY here. I was already in my bathing suit, by 8:30 AM (!), seeing as it's too hot for regular clothes now.[Oh Groovy, it just started thundering and raining... Guess swimming will have to wait, until the storm passes.:0 (

Anyhoo, we saw the remake of "Total Recall" yesterday & it wasn't too bad. It didn't follow the original script "Totally" <snicker!> and there were scenes that could have been shorter but, in all, an OK flick.

In the market for a hammock for D (he finally decided on a b'day gift), and we found a nice one yesterday which he's considering. It's kind of neat: curved metal frame with 2 wheels, a sewn in pillow, and room enough for 2 to lounge.

Side note: So this is what "old people" shop for, when they have an empty nest: Pots & pans that hold enough, when you're only cooking for "2" and double hammocks! ha

Hoping your day will be a nice one!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Jolly wrote:
Good morning, Flowerchild: It's Sunday, Sunday, Sunday![trying to sound like a radio ad for automobile sales and flea markets... LOL]
"Humidity" is the word-of-the-day today & it truly is MUGGY here. I was already in my bathing suit, by 8:30 AM (!), seeing as it's too hot for regular clothes now.[Oh Groovy, it just started thundering and raining... Guess swimming will have to wait, until the storm passes.:0 (
Anyhoo, we saw the remake of "Total Recall" yesterday & it wasn't too bad. It didn't follow the original script "Totally" <snicker!> and there were scenes that could have been shorter but, in all, an OK flick.
In the market for a hammock for D (he finally decided on a b'day gift), and we found a nice one yesterday which he's considering. It's kind of neat: curved metal frame with 2 wheels, a sewn in pillow, and room enough for 2 to lounge.
Side note: So this is what "old people" shop for, when they have an empty nest: Pots & pans that hold enough, when you're only cooking for "2" and double hammocks! ha
Hoping your day will be a nice one!
Good evening Jolly! Glad you had a nice weekend ... it went by pretty fast on this end ... workouts were good but my trainer bout maimed me on Friday ... man, I was sore on Saturday could hardly move! To heck with that no pain no gain business ... don't believe in that ... anyway, worked out the kinks today ... on a new regime and got 3 different programs am working on different parts of the body so it's all good ... if you keep doing the same thing you won't get different results is what they say ... cha-ching ... yep, that's what I hear, ha! Finished another book today and going to start another one maybe, but a game is just starting so will take it easy tonight ... just kicking back ... Have a good evening! xoxo

“NUK NUK NUK....HEY MOE!”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Isn't it hard to post with one hand and read with the other? lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Ricky F wrote:
Isn't it hard to post with one hand and read with the other? lol
yeah, like it's hard for me to root for the Astros when I want to watch Verlander pitch for Detroit on ESPN when the Astros are on FSN SW... he's (Verlander) such a good pitcher ... and I can't get the Rangers play against the Red Sox and it's just as well cuz they're pounding the Rangers ... can't get a visual on that game ... don't know what channel it's on anywya ... just no pleasing this girl is there? lol ... Detroit playin' the Yankees ... GO DETROIT!...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

okay, baseball surfing I go ... laters, gang!--------->
Jolly

Endicott, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
okay, baseball surfing I go ... laters, gang!--------->
Have fun baseball surfing! We're testing out the new hammock, this evening, as in "How Many People and Critters Can Fit in the Hammock At Once?!" hahaha D's got T&K & sometimes Joe-the-cat in there with him. Cozy...

;o )

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Have fun baseball surfing! We're testing out the new hammock, this evening, as in "How Many People and Critters Can Fit in the Hammock At Once?!" hahaha D's got T&K & sometimes Joe-the-cat in there with him. Cozy...
;o )
Good morning, Jolly ... sounds like fun ... just woke up ... coffee ... I NEED coffee ... heading toward the coffee pot with one eye open, lol ... The hammock, how nice ... trying to see how many you can get in one? hahahahahaha, I'd love to see that one and take a picture of it and post it on your avatar, LOL ... that would be the pip, huh?... Oh, Jolly ... you'd get a kick of reading the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich starting with the first book One for the Money ... I'm on the 18th and final one today ... should finish it tomorrow ... they are so funny at times ... with many turns and twists ... IDK if you like to read but they're the modern day Nancy Drew and I loved Nancy Drew back in my early years ... and the Hardy Boys, too ... poor PoohBear, don't remember when I let him out ----> early this morning or left him out last night but he's definitely not used to 75 degree wx with no air circulating ... feel bad for him, so I gave him a treat this morning for no reason othe than IDK how long he was outside ... okay, Not much planned, just to the local gym here at the Property Owners Assn., and my HEP, reading and baseball ... OH, Little League World Series starts today on ESPN ... you know where I'll be! lol ... Enjoy your day! xoxo
Jolly

Endicott, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Jolly ... sounds like fun ... just woke up ... coffee ... I NEED coffee ... heading toward the coffee pot with one eye open, lol ... The hammock, how nice ... trying to see how many you can get in one? hahahahahaha, I'd love to see that one and take a picture of it and post it on your avatar, LOL ... that would be the pip, huh?... Oh, Jolly ... you'd get a kick of reading the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich starting with the first book One for the Money ... I'm on the 18th and final one today ... should finish it tomorrow ... they are so funny at times ... with many turns and twists ... IDK if you like to read but they're the modern day Nancy Drew and I loved Nancy Drew back in my early years ... and the Hardy Boys, too ... poor PoohBear, don't remember when I let him out ----> early this morning or left him out last night but he's definitely not used to 75 degree wx with no air circulating ... feel bad for him, so I gave him a treat this morning for no reason othe than IDK how long he was outside ... okay, Not much planned, just to the local gym here at the Property Owners Assn., and my HEP, reading and baseball ... OH, Little League World Series starts today on ESPN ... you know where I'll be! lol ... Enjoy your day! xoxo
Good morning, FC: I love getting lost in a good book & "traveling" to farflung places, so to speak! Throw in an intriguing archeological find that could have a major affect on the world and you've got my attention 100%. Steve Berry's "Cotton Malone" government agent adventures are what's got my interest now, and I'm probably on the 5th or 6th book in the series. Your reading material sounds interesting, too!

I had to laugh, earlier this AM, when D left for work. He'd packed his car with RC planes & helicopters & the newest photo of the grand for his office. LOL All his "favorite things" being lugged to work: A new photo to decorate his office with, and aircraft to fly, after the day is thru (the company owns several acres of park land, up on the hill behind the plant).

A few chores to finish up this AM (I had 1/2 of them completed by 9 AM), and then perhaps a trip to the yarn shop to see what's new for fall.

Just a thought: Have you considered putting in a doggy door? We have one & the critters & we love having it. The cats have free rein to come & go as they please, and the dogs can always go out into the penned in area out back and sometimes also the whole yard (if we leave the gate open). This makes it convenient, for everyone. I'm still waiting for the dogs to bring their friends into the house with them, but it hasn't happened, yet. LOL! Tito's been known to walk into the next door neighbor's kitchen, with her JRT, to say "hi, where are the cookies?", on occasion (!) ha And they don't mind, because their JRT comes over to our house, too.

Enjoy the day! Don't get too worn out with all that exercising.

:o )
Jolly

Endicott, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Marco...

;o )

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, FC: I love getting lost in a good book & "traveling" to farflung places, so to speak! Throw in an intriguing archeological find that could have a major affect on the world and you've got my attention 100%. Steve Berry's "Cotton Malone" government agent adventures are what's got my interest now, and I'm probably on the 5th or 6th book in the series. Your reading material sounds interesting, too!
I had to laugh, earlier this AM, when D left for work. He'd packed his car with RC planes & helicopters & the newest photo of the grand for his office. LOL All his "favorite things" being lugged to work: A new photo to decorate his office with, and aircraft to fly, after the day is thru (the company owns several acres of park land, up on the hill behind the plant).
A few chores to finish up this AM (I had 1/2 of them completed by 9 AM), and then perhaps a trip to the yarn shop to see what's new for fall.
Just a thought: Have you considered putting in a doggy door? We have one & the critters & we love having it. The cats have free rein to come & go as they please, and the dogs can always go out into the penned in area out back and sometimes also the whole yard (if we leave the gate open). This makes it convenient, for everyone. I'm still waiting for the dogs to bring their friends into the house with them, but it hasn't happened, yet. LOL! Tito's been known to walk into the next door neighbor's kitchen, with her JRT, to say "hi, where are the cookies?", on occasion (!) ha And they don't mind, because their JRT comes over to our house, too.
Enjoy the day! Don't get too worn out with all that exercising.
Good morning, Jolly ... it was a long week last week ... sorry for neglecting the thread as I neglected my own last week as well ... the weekend was pleasant and hope yours was as well ... after the Stephanie Plum series, Debbie suggested I read Children of the Earth series ... IDK what that is about but if its too serious IDK if I want to get "in depth" about it ... I need something fun and light ... what are your books about? mystery, mayhem? can you give me an idea? Nancy Drew like? lol ... I'll have to query Debbie about the Earth Children series again, I forgot ...

Men! and their R/C toys ... at least he has a hobby that he likes ... most men sulk around the house when they're bored and you wish they'd have a hobby, lol ... hope you found some yarn and have plans for it ... probably you're thinking Christmas stuff, eh?... Just 4 months away ... another month and Boardwalk Empire on HBO and Sons of Anarchy on FX channel ... goodness, been waiting 9 months for it and finally I can almost touch it on my own R/C ... yay!

Not much going on overhere ... I have at least 3 appointments over here ... matter of fact I've got to get a move on ... oh, doggy doors aren't an option here ... I have screen doors that trump the regular doors but I wish I could consider the doggy doors ... oh, do I wish, lol ... Enjoy your day! xoxo
Jolly

Endicott, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Jolly ... it was a long week last week ... sorry for neglecting the thread as I neglected my own last week as well ... the weekend was pleasant and hope yours was as well ... after the Stephanie Plum series, Debbie suggested I read Children of the Earth series ... IDK what that is about but if its too serious IDK if I want to get "in depth" about it ... I need something fun and light ... what are your books about? mystery, mayhem? can you give me an idea? Nancy Drew like? lol ... I'll have to query Debbie about the Earth Children series again, I forgot ...
Men! and their R/C toys ... at least he has a hobby that he likes ... most men sulk around the house when they're bored and you wish they'd have a hobby, lol ... hope you found some yarn and have plans for it ... probably you're thinking Christmas stuff, eh?... Just 4 months away ... another month and Boardwalk Empire on HBO and Sons of Anarchy on FX channel ... goodness, been waiting 9 months for it and finally I can almost touch it on my own R/C ... yay!
Not much going on overhere ... I have at least 3 appointments over here ... matter of fact I've got to get a move on ... oh, doggy doors aren't an option here ... I have screen doors that trump the regular doors but I wish I could consider the doggy doors ... oh, do I wish, lol ... Enjoy your day! xoxo
hiya Flowerchild! And a Happy Monday, to you! Hope all your appt's today are no-hassle.

This past week has been surreal, as everytime (it seemed) a newspaper was read or an email was opened, there was news of a known school teacher passing away. I guess Heaven needed a few more educators, amongst its ranks? Sad... Anyway, 2 were from back home, and the 3rd was a neighbor from here. All 3 in 1 week: What are the odds? Anyway, I baked desserts & donated, which is what-we-do ("we" being friends & family).

Here is a link, to give you an overview of the Steve Berry books that I've been enjoying: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_25...

So, if you're into historical fiction & mysteries that was packed with adventure, then you may enjoy reading Berry's "Cotton Malone" series.

A suggestion: If you cannot install a doggy door inside one of your doors (because of a screen door, etc.), then why not put one into the wall next to the people door? That's what we ended up doing, out in the attached garage. D then built a wooden ramp to allow the dogs access from the doggy door to the ground outside. Just a suggestion. You can also order a multi-flap for the doggy door that will protect your home from the elements (rain/snow and hot/cold air); ours works well.

No, I didn't buy any more yarn this time (!) LOL This was more of a scouting mission,*wink*, to see what's new for the upcoming season. There are still several W.I.P.(Works In Progress) that need to be addressed, before I can "justify" buying more yarn: A couple of Christmas stockings, and a baby bunting for a friend. It's been too hot to play with yarn, especially wool.

Going off on a tangent: A few weeks ago, D caught (with his cellphone) 2 bunnies playing tag out in the yard & recorded it. When & if he puts it on youtube, I'll give you the link. It's cute.

Enjoy the day! Lots of stuff to do around here, so I'd better get going.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
hiya Flowerchild! And a Happy Monday, to you! Hope all your appt's today are no-hassle.
This past week has been surreal, as everytime (it seemed) a newspaper was read or an email was opened, there was news of a known school teacher passing away. I guess Heaven needed a few more educators, amongst its ranks? Sad... Anyway, 2 were from back home, and the 3rd was a neighbor from here. All 3 in 1 week: What are the odds? Anyway, I baked desserts & donated, which is what-we-do ("we" being friends & family).
Here is a link, to give you an overview of the Steve Berry books that I've been enjoying: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_25...
So, if you're into historical fiction & mysteries that was packed with adventure, then you may enjoy reading Berry's "Cotton Malone" series.
A suggestion: If you cannot install a doggy door inside one of your doors (because of a screen door, etc.), then why not put one into the wall next to the people door? That's what we ended up doing, out in the attached garage. D then built a wooden ramp to allow the dogs access from the doggy door to the ground outside. Just a suggestion. You can also order a multi-flap for the doggy door that will protect your home from the elements (rain/snow and hot/cold air); ours works well.
No, I didn't buy any more yarn this time (!) LOL This was more of a scouting mission,*wink*, to see what's new for the upcoming season. There are still several W.I.P.(Works In Progress) that need to be addressed, before I can "justify" buying more yarn: A couple of Christmas stockings, and a baby bunting for a friend. It's been too hot to play with yarn, especially wool.
Going off on a tangent: A few weeks ago, D caught (with his cellphone) 2 bunnies playing tag out in the yard & recorded it. When & if he puts it on youtube, I'll give you the link. It's cute.
Enjoy the day! Lots of stuff to do around here, so I'd better get going.
Good morning Jolly ... that's a good idea on the doggy door so will have to talk to my "contractors" about it ... I still have wood on my living room floor where they were to "frame out" my other window in the living room ... that was last week ... I'll be there Friday, I'll be there Sunday ... well, here it is Tuesday ... I'm beginning to feel it'll never happen ... the guy isn't working although he did say he went to work yesterday ... so maybe this weekend ... oh, well >>lets out a big sigh<<

Yep, people are passing each day our age and older ... some even younger ... a friend had her 39 y/o son pass Saturday before last at 5:30a.m of a massive heart attack ... he was dead before he even hit the ground ... she buried him last Wednesday ... she is distraught ... a mother should never have to bury her children ... so sad!...

the political "jokes" coming through my email are becoming annoying ... I don't care to know which way my friends are swaying ... one way or the other ... yet, the mudslinging has just begun ... I know you can't read a book by it's cover but you know ... if anyone of those politicians mouths are moving, their LYING!... oh, don't get me started, LOL ...

Not much to do today ... just kicking back with home exercises, reading ... got a new magazine and start a new book ... that's all ... and you ... TTYS xoxo
Jolly

Endicott, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Jolly ... that's a good idea on the doggy door so will have to talk to my "contractors" about it ... I still have wood on my living room floor where they were to "frame out" my other window in the living room ... that was last week ... I'll be there Friday, I'll be there Sunday ... well, here it is Tuesday ... I'm beginning to feel it'll never happen ... the guy isn't working although he did say he went to work yesterday ... so maybe this weekend ... oh, well >>lets out a big sigh<<
Yep, people are passing each day our age and older ... some even younger ... a friend had her 39 y/o son pass Saturday before last at 5:30a.m of a massive heart attack ... he was dead before he even hit the ground ... she buried him last Wednesday ... she is distraught ... a mother should never have to bury her children ... so sad!...
the political "jokes" coming through my email are becoming annoying ... I don't care to know which way my friends are swaying ... one way or the other ... yet, the mudslinging has just begun ... I know you can't read a book by it's cover but you know ... if anyone of those politicians mouths are moving, their LYING!... oh, don't get me started, LOL ...
Not much to do today ... just kicking back with home exercises, reading ... got a new magazine and start a new book ... that's all ... and you ... TTYS xoxo
Yup, I've been getting political "jokes" (if you can call them that?) from people lately, too. They're NOT funny, IMO, especially when they portray the political know-nothings as being "superior" (HA! never gonna happen) to the more intelligent politicians. Frankly, it's a crap shoot, every time we go to the polls to vote. The ones who should be elected, a lot of the time, aren't and that's what's unnerving. We simply need a better way to determine who should represent us than we have now. Slung mud should not be the determining factor of who is more qualified to lead, IMO. <OK, getting down off of my soapbox, now... >

The "boys" got their bubblebaths yesterday and now they're all pretty & sweet smelling and itch-free, once again. And hopefully their "clean persona" will last more than a day! LOL Sometimes, all it takes is a merry chase thru the woods, leading to trying to follow the woodchuck down his hole/tunnel, to turn a white doggy into a brown one. Y'know?! LOL

;o )

We'll be celebrating our 35th year of weddedness (didn't know that was a word, I'll bet! snicker) this coming weekend, and we're trying to decide what to do & where to go to have some fun. Mountains, seashore, wineries: These are all being considered as destinations. STAY TUNED!

Have you been to the movies, lately? We saw the latest "Bourne" flick last weekend & it was ho-hum (JMO). What this summer needs is a blockbuster, but so far that hasn't materialized.
Jolly

Endicott, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

HAPPY HUMP DAY, FC!! It's the 1/2 way mark to the weekend & a rainy one at that. The cats aren't happy, because their paws are getting wet, and the pups are clamoring to be let out, so they can chase some bunnies out in the yard. It's a zoo here, I tell ya! LOL

Appt's this AM, so I'm on my way out in a little bit. Hope your day starts out with a SMILE & that all runs smoothly! Catchya later...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Jolly wrote:
HAPPY HUMP DAY, FC!! It's the 1/2 way mark to the weekend & a rainy one at that. The cats aren't happy, because their paws are getting wet, and the pups are clamoring to be let out, so they can chase some bunnies out in the yard. It's a zoo here, I tell ya! LOL
Appt's this AM, so I'm on my way out in a little bit. Hope your day starts out with a SMILE & that all runs smoothly! Catchya later...
Good morning Jolly ... hope your Tuesday and Wednesday were good to you despite the rain and the pups were able to stay clean from their bubble baths >>snicker<< the Lake Mobile Grooming folks were here yesterday and took care of my pups ... with the heat we'll see how long that lasts, heh! I want to see the new Meryl Streep/Jack Nicholson movie, the name of the movie escapes me ... My cousin is coming over this morning and I need to start getting ready for her ... the kids came and cleaned the house yesterday so don't need to worry about that but I've been posting since I woke up so me needs to get ready ... Congrats on your weddedness, whatever that means, haha ... that's a long time ... What will MIL O get you, lol ... j/k j/k ... >>jumps for cover<< Do hope you have a lovely day ... Going to check the tracker one last time and then pick up a little and then get ready for company ... Have fun! FC <3 xoxo
Jolly

Endicott, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Jolly ... hope your Tuesday and Wednesday were good to you despite the rain and the pups were able to stay clean from their bubble baths >>snicker<< the Lake Mobile Grooming folks were here yesterday and took care of my pups ... with the heat we'll see how long that lasts, heh! I want to see the new Meryl Streep/Jack Nicholson movie, the name of the movie escapes me ... My cousin is coming over this morning and I need to start getting ready for her ... the kids came and cleaned the house yesterday so don't need to worry about that but I've been posting since I woke up so me needs to get ready ... Congrats on your weddedness, whatever that means, haha ... that's a long time ... What will MIL O get you, lol ... j/k j/k ... >>jumps for cover<< Do hope you have a lovely day ... Going to check the tracker one last time and then pick up a little and then get ready for company ... Have fun! FC <3 xoxo
hiya FC: You've caught me cruising by koko's -- good timing!

"O" give us anything?! Shirley, you jest! ha Nah, we're not her "faves", so we don't get cards, etc. boo hoo Only her "favorite" offspring get any recognition.

;o )

Is this the movie you want to see? "Hope Springs":

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1535438/

They've got some good actors in that one! Enjoy.

Have fun visiting with your cousin today! That reminds me that I should be getting together with a few of mine, one-of-these-days. Everyone is so scattered around the country now, that our get-togethers are sporadic. Thank goodness for the Internet & emails!
Jolly

Endicott, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

R.I.P. Elvis: http://www.examiner.com/article/elvis-presley...

Elvis was scheduled to perform in Hartford, the same weekend as Jolly's wedding, but never made it = A "shared" 35th anniversary. I wasn't an Elvis fan, but have a gf who was devastated.

= One of those weird occurrences.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
hiya FC: You've caught me cruising by koko's -- good timing!
"O" give us anything?! Shirley, you jest! ha Nah, we're not her "faves", so we don't get cards, etc. boo hoo Only her "favorite" offspring get any recognition.
;o )
Is this the movie you want to see? "Hope Springs":
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1535438/
They've got some good actors in that one! Enjoy.
Have fun visiting with your cousin today! That reminds me that I should be getting together with a few of mine, one-of-these-days. Everyone is so scattered around the country now, that our get-togethers are sporadic. Thank goodness for the Internet & emails!
Hi Jolly ... well, as it was my cousin and I were not able to connect ... I canceled my trip to ATL for next week for a time in the fall ... s/w my niece earlier and we have some tentative dates set for the fall ... as a matter of fact will make some airline reservations later today or tomorrow ... get a good deal since I have the dates she will be off ... I'm just too beat to go and I've been worried about Jax ... he hasn't been eating his pup food ... he eats people food with no problem but he did not eat like 3 or 4 days in a row ... but when I put people food finally at the end of that 3rd or 4th day and it was only gravy he ate that ... today, I came home with a good portion of my breakfast and he ate like he hadn't ate for 3 or 4 days ... IDK what his problem is ... I found ONE tick on him and he scratched it off so I panicked ... I've been watching him and he acts normal ... No lethargy and he doesn't have a quenching for thirst ... he acts just fine ... affectionate as usual ... Never ever seen a tick in my life ... as a child, the German Shepherd across the street had ticks ... the owner took them off and put them in ammonia, yuck!!! We didn't have dogs ... other than that, it's my only experience with ticks ... we have A LOT of deer around here but they do not come on my property!... where the heck did a tick come from??? Should I have the property treated for ticks? HELP me here, Jolly ... lol ...
Anyway, yes! That is the movie I was thinking of going to the movies to watch with Tommy Lee Jones and Meryl Streep ... looks to be a good one ... anyway, been worried about Jax ... been bringing him in from the triple digits and watching baseball ... reading a lot ... shopping for clothes as the ones I have are now too big for me ... dropped out of physical therapy as I don't feel I need it anymore, been going to the gym more frequently ... bought an exercise mat at Academy today for the core exercise I can do on the "off" days and can go to the POA gym here locally and do the recumbant bike so I can go every other day to town for the real gym ... save some gas ... good grief gas has gone up again ... goodness!!!... well, I'm rattlling ... some more baseball tonight ... The Rangers played today but I watched some movie, THE INFORMERS, set to the 1980's sex, drugs, rock n roll with Billy Bob Thornton, Winona Rider & Alec Baldwin's ex-wife ... it was a strange movie ... still don't get it ... I wouldn't watch it again ... and I wouldn't recommend it ... didn't impress me ... the sound track, yuck! There was one interesting song but I didn't watch the credits!... okay, rest your eyes, TTYL xo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,521 - 22,540 of23,826
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

666 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min Ratloder 109,497
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 3 min Redwolf101 37,841
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Ghost Writer 2 You 679,589
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Adam 596,472
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 4 min Uzi 36,071
prove that homosexuality is wrong. (Dec '07) 5 min Adam 25,683
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Anthony MN 511,836
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 22 min Buck Crick 216,500
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 23 min Adam 89,428
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min Pegasus 250,312
•••
•••
•••