Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported. Full Story
super grover

Houston, TX

#35662 Aug 15, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Zionism is contentious because many who oppose it view it solely in the sense that it is pure nationalism, while it's a very complicated concept because many Jewish people are open to living alongside non Jews (i.e. Palestinians, Arabs and such) and many are not. As a person who believes in the right to self determination I think it has certain validity because everyone is entitled to recognition and self determination under valid cause. I believe that it's important for Jewish people to have a state just as a Catholic state, and several Buddhist and Islamic states. However, Jewish people also have the obligation to live alongside the neighbours in a friendly and orderly fashion.
Take a look at this speech:
http://www.knesset.gov.il/docs/eng/megilat_en...
Don't you think it outlines a future for that region of the Middle East that should be fulfilled?
yes of course the Jewish people should have a state/country/nation I will never agrue that with Israel has a right to exist, at this point I am not ready to make my arguement with you about Zionism without the proof I need because you deserve proof not just sayso.Give me a little time and I will present, I do repsect your say so I will be looking forward to an answer.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#35663 Aug 15, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry to say that your analysis is very erroneous, most of biggest Newspaper, Film, Magazines, TV News etc are in very firm control of Jews.
Either they are directly owned by them or they sit on the boards in very powerful positions.
How else it is possible that very few Anti Jew or Anti Isreal material is published in the main media....while there is no shortage of Anti Islam, Anti Arab and Anti Palestinian articles.
If you do a little research and do simple analysis of CEO and Chairman and Directors of these Media corporations , truth shall come before you.
If you insist, I can provide you some info on that also.
How so? The only prominent CEOs and boardmembers in media I can recall are of American nationality, and they hold much less in media than Rupert Murdoch, who is Catholic.

Your statement is erroneous by the fact that it's plainly obvious that the majority of the world's media isn't owned by Jewish people. Pravda, the NHK, the Sun, the Times, Excelsior...you even ignored the example of Al - Jazeera! I don't think you understand why American Jewish people have prominence in media, as did Italians and the Irish during the 20th century. The media was regarding as a low class pursuit with WASPS preferring to invest time in writing and the arts, which is why the Irish, Italians and Jewish groups came to fill that gap.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitic_cana...

I bet you would be very happy if Muslims held the most prominent seats in US media, and you wouldn't complain about it. I find that sad.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#35664 Aug 16, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
I am a shameless shill. I have posted 6 thousand comments in about a month, all of the extremely long winded posts that either support zionism or blast islam and arabs. And somehow I think that people believe me when I claim to not be a shill. It's funny.
Hey, what do you know, you finally admitted it! Good job.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#35665 Aug 16, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, what do you know, you finally admitted it! Good job.
Nice try dumbo but you posting on my behalf just shows everyone what a dummy you are. You have no originality and suck up to whoever will listen to you LMAO

Location hidden

#35666 Aug 16, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry for showing my ignorance to you please forgive me Sheila
Nice of you to own up to your ignorance. I forgive you
Maximus

Helsingborg, Sweden

#35668 Aug 16, 2012
wyno2 wrote:
And this from the religion of peace, hummm? I think a new glass factory will soon be opening in Iran and Syria and Jordan and Saudia Arabia. God bless Israel.
Well, if you know a little about the issue you'll know that Iran with Syria are in a camp and Saudi Arabia and Jordan are in another camp. you'll also know that Saudi Arabia is the main ideological enemy of Iran in the area and they've been trying to push the US to attack Iran for a long time. you'll also know that while the Saudis are one of your (assuming you are an American) best allies in the area, and to make matters worse they are also the main contributors to spreading jihadist ideas in the region and building a strong Sunni/Wahabi base in the middle east. in contrast you have Iran which try's to do the same but with a Shi'a Jihadist Ideology. so the game is bigger than that, it is not only about Israel, because even if there was no Israel in the picture these two camps would have clashed in a wide war in all these countries that have both camps e.g. Syria, Iraq, Bahrain, Quait, etc..we are already seeing the Syrian one, the Iraqi one happened and still happening, from the 70's until now.

Location hidden

#35669 Aug 16, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try dumbo but you posting on my behalf just shows everyone what a dummy you are. You have no originality and suck up to whoever will listen to you LMAO
I barely post here because of what a text wall spam fest it is, thanks to you. So do tell, who do I suck up to?

Just admit you're a shill. Either that, or you are a very strange christian, one who is fervently pro zionist, and one who has nothing better to do than sit in a forum typing out massive comments. Or just a shill, which is more likely. Let's see how fast "you" respond to this one.

Location hidden

#35670 Aug 16, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I get paid to "explain" zionism and the Palestinian genocide on topix.
Wow.

Location hidden

#35671 Aug 16, 2012
I will stop giving you fodder for your shill cannon. Have fun spending *all day* here spamming walls of propoganda. must be fun.
w wmanuk

Sheffield, UK

#35672 Aug 16, 2012
MUQ wrote:
Dear Friends
The Month of Ramadan is coming to an end and I am planning to go to Makkah and Medina for UMRAH and Visit to the holy sites.
I would be re-joining the threads after one week, Inshallah , i.e. God Willing.
I wish to extend Eid greetings to all of you and pray to Allah to accept our Prayers, Fasts, Charity and other good deeds.
May He keeps firm us on right path and guide others towards it.
Amen
Dont forget to throw a stone at the devil, hes having a good time in the middle east feeding on the hatred and blood being spilt by the followers of the religion of peace.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#35674 Aug 16, 2012
super grover wrote:
<quoted text>no I do not all you get out of them is the same thing you get out of you BS
Unsolved UFO sightings, 9/11 conspiracies, Conspiracies of Zionist Companies that own the media, the world and all the world's money supply?? What a conspiracy nutjob you are!! Give us something more credible or don't post this ignorant nonsense! Do you ever watch MSLSD, MSN, CNN, NBC, FOX, CBS?? Do they start out telling you they are Zionist controlled and give you the Zionist Message of the day!! If you listened to MSLSD, CNN, NBC, they are hardly in favor of ZIONISTS (WHO HAPPEN TO BE JEWS) and ISRAEL!! Get REAL CLOWN! WHEN YOU GO TO A BANK DO YOU SEE SIGNS THAT STATE "FEEL SECURE!! OH YOSSI, EAT YOUR LOX AND BAGELS YOUR MONEY IS BACKED BY ZIONISTS MEMBERS OF THE FDIC?? My guess is, you know full well you can't actually support your position with fact, so you won't rule out BS as a valuable tool to keep your ideology healthy. I've a friend who recently got into believing all this BS. They're supposed to be the head of The Illuminati, yeah right? Some people can't face the fact that the world is a random chaotic mess. Governments, countries and civilizations come in and out of power through a series of fortuitous or unfortunate events out of people's control. Some people want to believe there are people behind it all pulling strings and driving our world in a certain direction. They end up joining dots where there is none and linking events which are unrelated. The rich and the powerful end up getting the brunt of this. They're either Satan incarnate, members of shady, ancient organizations or reptilian overlords. Anti-Semites can only imagine the Rothschild's get the brunt of their end prophecy nonsense because they are Jews. I have been reading a lot lately about how the Rothschild's rule the world and Central Banks. Can anyone point me in the direction of actual evidence for this?

Location hidden

#35675 Aug 16, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I barely post here because of what a text wall spam fest it is, thanks to you. So do tell, who do I suck up to?
Just admit you're a shill. Either that, or you are a very strange christian, one who is fervently pro zionist, and one who has nothing better to do than sit in a forum typing out massive comments. Or just a shill, which is more likely. Let's see how fast "you" respond to this one.
Thank God for the fact that you barely post here. When you do you, your posts are full of rubbish anyway so I would say to you why bother in the first place?

Location hidden

#35676 Aug 16, 2012
[QUOTE who="timn17 wrote

I am a pathetic loser whose only joy in life is posting rubbish against Jews and zionism. I also admit I am paid to do this. Can you help me to break this cycle?

[/QUOTE]

Firstly you will need to be deprogrammed and to do this an inpatient programme will be required. You'll also need to dissociate with former colleagues who are trained in the bigotry and hate that you have been taught. We'll get the deprogramming done first so pack your bag and we'll send someone around to pick you up shortly

Location hidden

#35677 Aug 18, 2012
Yet another example of the mentality of Ahmadinejad

http://news.yahoo.com/tumour-israel-soon-dest...

Location hidden

#35678 Aug 18, 2012
Iran's Ahmadinejad says no place for Israel in new Middle East

DUBAI | Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:37pm EDT

DUBAI (Reuters)- Many thousands of Iranians shouted "Death to America, death to Israel" during state-organized protests on Friday and President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told them there was no place for the Jewish state in a future Middle East.

Iran, penalized by tough Western sanctions, faces the threat of an Israeli or U.S. military strike on its disputed nuclear facilities. With popular uprisings reshaping the region, the Islamic Republic is also trying to prevent the overthrow of its closest Arab ally, Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

"You want a new Middle East? We do too, but in the new Middle East ... there will be no trace of the American presence and the Zionists," Ahmadinejad told worshippers at Tehran University in an event broadcast live on state television.

The Iranian leader, whose own authority is under challenge from hardliners as well as reformers, was restating Tehran's familiar goals as the Middle East undergoes a very different upheaval from the 1979 Islamic revolution that toppled the U.S.-backed Shah and brought Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini to power.

"Saving the existence of the Zionist regime (Israel) is a joint commitment by most arrogant Western governments," Ahmadinejad said in a speech to mark the annual Al-Quds (Jerusalem) Day decreed by Khomeini and held on the last Friday of the Muslim holy fasting month of Ramadan.

He called for Muslim unity to foil Western support for Israel, which he described as a "cancerous tumor" for its occupation of Palestinian land.

But there was little unity on display at an Islamic summit in Mecca earlier this week when the 57-member Organisation of Islamic Cooperation suspended Syria despite Iran's objections.

Speaking at the emergency summit, Ahmadinejad said Western powers could never be a role model for the Islamic world.

"Freedom and democracy will not come from the barrels of NATO guns and the interference of Western nations," he said.

Shi'ite Iran has watched in dismay as rebels drawn mainly from Syria's Sunni Muslim majority try to oust Assad, whose country has been a vital part of Iran's "axis of resistance" against Israel, Sunni-ruled Arab states and the West.

"I think the enemies have been successful to a certain extent in creating regional conflicts," Ahmadinejad acknowledged, without naming Syria.

Iran accuses the United States and its allies in the Middle East of backing Assad's opponents to try to relieve pressure on Israel by destroying the "axis of resistance" between Tehran, Damascus and the Lebanese Shi'ite Hezbollah movement.

State television said millions of Iranians joined the al-Quds Day marches across the country and showed large crowds chanting slogans and carrying portraits of Khomeini and his successor, Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

Some bore a coffin decked with pictures of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and other Israeli leaders. Demonstrators burned American and Israeli flags.

Israel, thought to be the Middle East's only nuclear-armed power, sees Iran's nuclear activities as a threat to its existence and has repeatedly threatened military action if diplomacy fails to resolve the issue. Iran denies seeking a bomb and says its nuclear work has only peaceful purposes.

(Reporting by Zahra Hosseinian; Editing by Alistair Lyon)

“celtic slay barcelona 2-1 :)”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#35679 Aug 18, 2012
israel wants to go it alone by the sound of things with the yanks or without them with the turmoil around them with there arab neighbours things could get tricky on this one !
DANIEL

Accra, Ghana

#35680 Aug 20, 2012
wyno2 wrote:
And this from the religion of peace, hummm? I think a new glass factory will soon be opening in Iran and Syria and Jordan and Saudia Arabia. God bless Israel.
ARENT THE IRAELIS THE ONE WHO SAY THEY ARE A RELIGIOUS COUNTRY THEREBY INVITING PEOPLES TO JERUSALEM BECAUSE JESUS WAS BORN THERE NOW THEY STAND INFRONT OF UN AND SAY IRAN IS A SQUEAKING DUCK THAT OUGTH TO BE SHUT UP WITH ACTION(BOMBS)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#35681 Aug 20, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
Yet another example of the mentality of Ahmadinejad
http://news.yahoo.com/tumour-israel-soon-dest...
You and this Islamoturd are both right... Zionism is a cancer and Islam is also a cancer, so the both of you are a danger to world peace and freedom.

Americans, Europeans etc. must stay the hell out of the mid-east. Why? Because the Islamic and Zionist cancer are also in our nations... No need for us to fight them abroad.

That's like the USA who fought the communists in Asia, while the communists were slowly taking over in their own country. Makes no freakin' sense.

Location hidden

#35682 Aug 20, 2012
Walls of Jericho wrote:
<quoted text>
You and this Islamoturd are both right... Zionism is a cancer and Islam is also a cancer, so the both of you are a danger to world peace and freedom.
Americans, Europeans etc. must stay the hell out of the mid-east. Why? Because the Islamic and Zionist cancer are also in our nations... No need for us to fight them abroad.
That's like the USA who fought the communists in Asia, while the communists were slowly taking over in their own country. Makes no freakin' sense.
I am not a Jew but a christian, but I support their right to live in safety in their own land. I am English by birth but live in Australia and we have problems here with the Mulsims just like most Europeans and Americans do. The Jews don't force their views on others and neither do they have their people running around killing people other than to defend themselves or their land.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#35685 Aug 21, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a Jew but a christian, but I support their right to live in safety in their own land.
No problem, but you obviously want more than that.
Sheilaa wrote:
I am English by birth but live in Australia and we have problems here with the Mulsims just like most Europeans and Americans do.
So why not focus more on that? What happens in the mid-east is not of our concern.
Sheilaa wrote:
The Jews don't force their views on others and neither do they have their people running around killing people other than to defend themselves or their land.
Oh come on. They are pushing for this war with Iran. Who are you kidding? They have a lot of power in the Western media, so that's very dangerous. They can use and abuse a people with it.

Israel and Iran are both nasty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 774,417
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 559,189
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 5 min Jolly 23,963
Tarabya Franke) FRANKE TARABYA 299 I5 34 Frank... 6 min frances11 1
Moses never existed 7 min Khatru 732
End of the word game. (Dec '08) 9 min DesCant 1,399
SMOKING: One of the dumbest - deadliest human h... 15 min Just saying 38
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 30 min joe 604,882
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr foothillbilly 441,760
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Lyndi 175,582
More from around the web