Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says

TEHRAN, Iran- Iran's hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday said the world would witness the destruction of Israel soon, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported. Full Story
super grover

Houston, TX

#35598 Aug 13, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from you that is very funny slow grower!!!!!
good hope you got a laugh,your poll says I am not the only one that knows this about you Shelia the Fake
super grover

Houston, TX

#35599 Aug 13, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference between my posts and yours are that I back my posts up with evidence that can be independently verified by others. All you have is a lot of pathetic babble that you spew out with no subatance.
the links you provide are BS radical religious fandics such as yourself,they are not even worth reading anymore

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#35600 Aug 13, 2012
super grover wrote:
<quoted text>good hope you got a laugh,your poll says I am not the only one that knows this about you Shelia the Fake
Started by muslims due to the fact that I give them heaps about their false prophet and moon god. Check out the poll on whether or not is a violent and political ideology. LOL

Location hidden

#35601 Aug 13, 2012
super grover wrote:
<quoted text>the links you provide are BS radical religious fandics such as yourself,they are not even worth reading anymore
A different link from someone who "is not fanatical"

http://reknew.org/2008/01/is-there-archeologi...

Location hidden

#35602 Aug 13, 2012
Who is Greg Boyd?

Greg Boyd is an internationally recognized theologian, preacher, teacher, apologist and author.

He has been featured on the front page of The New York Times, The Charlie Rose Show, CNN, National Public Radio, the BBC and numerous other television and radio venues.

Greg received his Ph.D. from Princeton Theological Seminary (summa cum laude 1988), his M.Div. from Yale Divinity School (cum laude 1982), and his B.A. in Philosophy from the University of Minnesota (1979). He was a professor of theology for 16 years at Bethel University (St. Paul, MN) where he received the Teaching Excellence Award and Campus Leadership Award.

Greg is the co-founder of Woodland Hills Church in St. Paul, Minnesota where he serves as Senior Pastor, speaking to thousands each week.

Greg has authored or co-authored 18 books and numerous academic articles, including his best-selling and award-winning Letters From a Skeptic and his recent books Repenting of Religion and The Myth of a Christian Nation. His apologetic writings and public debates on the historical Jesus and the problem of evil have helped many skeptics embrace faith, and his writings and seminars on spiritual transformation have had a revolutionary, freeing impact on thousands of believers.

Greg passionately believes that faith and reason are not mutually exclusive, but that the mind and heart were made for congruity. He boldly defends a Christian faith that embraces science, rejects religion, transcends politics and nationalism, and that calls for a radical, socially engaged form of discipleship defined by the self-sacrificial love of the Cross.

Greg and his wife Shelley have been married for over 32 years. They have three children and five grandchildren and live in St. Paul, Minnesota.

One more thing: in his spare time, Greg plays drums for Not Dead Yet, a Twin Cities cover rock band that donates all of its proceeds to a non-profit organization called Kòt a Kòt (Haitian Creole for “side by side”), a home in Haiti for at-risk girls.
The Truth

Philadelphia, PA

#35603 Aug 13, 2012
Super Grover, you were named Woody Sat. night. Changed your name; Why? I can't find the posts from Sat. night, but first you said that you were going to be the supreme rulers over everything else and everything else is the lowest of the low and then you said that the Jewish people are supreme and rich. That's a contradiction. Contradiction can be found in www.dictionary.com since you may not understand the definition. By the way, Woody-Super Grover, you never answered my question; when are you ever going to become supreme? It appears like it's taking you an awfully extended period of time to get there. Do you have meetings where you put a white bed linen over your head and cut out two holes for eyes. Quite brilliant; makes me think you are a Rhodes scholar. Oh, that one isn't in www.dictionary.com . It's far to complicated for you.
The Truth

Philadelphia, PA

#35604 Aug 13, 2012
I can't remember all the contributions the Jewish people have made, but two come to mind. Salz invented the vaccine? Which one, Super Grover? The polio vaccine. Didn't know that; did you?
And Einstein. Without him, you'd be in the dark. Then, again you already are.
super grover

Houston, TX

#35605 Aug 13, 2012
The Truth wrote:
Super Grover, you were named Woody Sat. night. Changed your name; Why? I can't find the posts from Sat. night, but first you said that you were going to be the supreme rulers over everything else and everything else is the lowest of the low and then you said that the Jewish people are supreme and rich. That's a contradiction. Contradiction can be found in www.dictionary.com since you may not understand the definition. By the way, Woody-Super Grover, you never answered my question; when are you ever going to become supreme? It appears like it's taking you an awfully extended period of time to get there. Do you have meetings where you put a white bed linen over your head and cut out two holes for eyes. Quite brilliant; makes me think you are a Rhodes scholar. Oh, that one isn't in www.dictionary.com . It's far to complicated for you.
dont know who Woody is, as far as post from sat. night dont think I made any ,I dont have a reason to change my name I am good with the one I have what do you mean by becoming supreme?? you think i am kkk ha ha ooooo you are real good and real lost!! get a grip!
super grover

Houston, TX

#35606 Aug 13, 2012
The Truth wrote:
I can't remember all the contributions the Jewish people have made, but two come to mind. Salz invented the vaccine? Which one, Super Grover? The polio vaccine. Didn't know that; did you?
And Einstein. Without him, you'd be in the dark. Then, again you already are.
never said bad about the Jews its Zionism that I have a problem with and Islam for that matter,you cant rember i thought you were smart? you sure act like it , I really am not scared of the dark are you??
super grover

Houston, TX

#35607 Aug 13, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Started by muslims due to the fact that I give them heaps about their false prophet and moon god. Check out the poll on whether or not is a violent and political ideology. LOL
we have been there and i agree with you on that, lets get back to the point please prove Jesus and or your God lives some kind of physical proof i would love to see it , prove it to me so that i will know you are right and i have been wrong this whole time,if you can i will be saved
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#35608 Aug 13, 2012
the truth is wrote:
IF we all respected each other, and truly cared about our neighbors we wouldn't have all these problems in the world. I am an atheist, but show more love to my fellow man than do all the right wing fanatical Christians that live around me. They are the most greedy, money loving, hateful people I have ever met. On the other hand I go to school with many Muslims, and find them to be very generous, truly caring, humble and loving.
Do not speak like that when our Shielaa the Great or WW Man can hear or see it.

Your words would be like spears going thru their hearts. You are only free to speak bad words about Islam and Muslims and you must never say or use any good words about them.

Either your post would be ignored or you will be posted with so many negative posts, that you would run away from this thread.

I like your courage though, by sticking your head out in this Islam and Muslim bashing climate.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#35609 Aug 13, 2012
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Bravery And Drone Pilots

The Pentagon considers awarding war medals to those who operate America's death-delivering video games

By Glenn Greenwald (Contd.)

This is why the rapid proliferation of drones, beyond their own ethical and legal quandaries, makes violence and aggression so much easier (and cheaper) to perpetrate and therefore so much more likely. In the New York Times today, Thomas Ricks, echoing Gen. Stanely McChrystal, calls for the re-instatement of real conscription because subjecting all of the nation to the risks of combat is the only way to finally restrain America’s posture of Endless War (“having a draft might, as General McChrystal said, make Americans think more carefully before going to war”); conversely, cost-free, risk-free drone warfare does the opposite.

If the mere act of taking steps that will result in the death of others makes one “brave,” consider all the killers who now merit that term: dictators who order protesters executed, tyrants who send others off to war, prison guards who activate electric chairs.

As for the claim that drone “pilots” are not engaged in the extinguishing of human life via video games, the military’s own term for its drone kills —“bug splat,” which happens to be the name of a children’s video game — and other evidence negates that. From Michael Hastings in Rolling Stone:

At first, many pilots resisted the advance of drones, viewing them as nothing but a robotic replacement for highly trained fighter jocks.... Now, given the high profile and future prospects of drones, pilots are lining up to operate them, volunteering for an intensive, one-year training course that includes simulated missions.“There is more enthusiasm for the job,” says Lt. Gen. David Deptula, a fighter pilot who ran the Air Force’s surveillance drone program until 2010.“Many pilots are excited about operating these things.”

For a new generation of young guns, the experience of piloting a drone is not unlike the video games they grew up on. Unlike traditional pilots, who physically fly their payloads to a target, drone operators kill at the touch of a button, without ever leaving their base – a remove that only serves to further desensitize the taking of human life.(The military slang for a man killed by a drone strike is “bug splat,” since viewing the body through a grainy-green video image gives the sense of an insect being crushed.)

As drone pilot Lt. Col. Matt Martin recounts in his book Predator, operating a drone is “almost like playing the computer game Civilization“– something straight out of “a sci-fi novel.” After one mission, in which he navigated a drone to target a technical college being occupied by insurgents in Iraq, Martin felt “electrified” and “adrenalized,” exulting that “we had shot the technical college full of holes, destroying large portions of it and killing only God knew how many people.“ Only later did the reality of what he had done sink in.“I had yet to realize the horror,” Martin recalls.

(Contd.)
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#35610 Aug 13, 2012
Human rights lawyer Jennifer Robinson recently recounted numerous cases of horrifying civilian deaths involving Pakistani teenagers whose lives were ended by drones, and she observed that “this PlayStation warfare is only risk-free for operators of these remote-controlled killers.” She added that the use of the term “bug splat” for drone victims “is deliberately employed as a psychological tactic to dehumanise targets so operatives overcome their inhibition to kill; and so the public remains apathetic and unmoved to act,” and that “the phrase has far more sinister origins and historical use: In dehumanising their Pakistani targets, the US resorts to Nazi semantics. Their targets are not just computer game-like targets, but pesky or harmful bugs that must be killed.”

I don’t doubt that some drone attackers experience some psychological stress from knowing that they are eradicating human beings with their joysticks and red buttons (though if it’s only “bugs” who are being splattered, why would the stress be particularly burdensome?). But that stress is nothing compared to the terror routinely imposed on the populations in numerous Muslim countries who are being targeted with these attacks. And whatever else is true, drone warfare is already so exceedingly cheap and easy that the temptation to use it regularly is virtually irresistible. Collectively venerating it as an act of “bravery”(of all things), deserving of war medals, is only likely to shield it even further from critical scrutiny and challenge.

Copyright © 2012 Salon Media Group, Inc.

Location hidden

#35611 Aug 13, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not speak like that when our Shielaa the Great or WW Man can hear or see it.
Your words would be like spears going thru their hearts. You are only free to speak bad words about Islam and Muslims and you must never say or use any good words about them.
Either your post would be ignored or you will be posted with so many negative posts, that you would run away from this thread.
I like your courage though, by sticking your head out in this Islam and Muslim bashing climate.
Mug likes to think he can control everything that everyone says on the forums he prowls. Unfortunately for him this is not possible. When he is shown to be a liar by his own words he goes into a frenzy and starts trying to put words in other peoples mouths like he is doing here right now.

Still waiting for proof that Muslim countries allow freedom of religions other than Islam. Whenever you're ready to prove your claim with evidence Mug. I have already provided mine to you. LOL
super grover

Houston, TX

#35612 Aug 13, 2012
The Truth wrote:
you have me mixed up with someone else I am not Jewish I am Pagan, I was not on topix most of the weekend,other things to do besides swap insults with retards,really dont want to become supreme over anything other than myself,my belief is not radical or does it discriminate because of race or the color of your skin,wether you believe that or not makes no differance to me

Location hidden

#35613 Aug 13, 2012
MUQ wrote:
If I were you MUG I'd be more concerned by the number below.

Pakistan: Jihad has killed almost 4,000 people in first seven months of 2012
But remember: every religion has its extremists! There are violent passages in the Bible, too!(And just how many people have been killed by Christians who took those verses as their inspiration in the first seven months of 2012?) "Pak terrorist attacks killed at least 3,898 in 2012," from ANI, August 9 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):

Islamabad: At least 3,898 people have lost their lives in terrorist violence in Pakistan during the first seven months of the year.
The deaths include 1,705 civilians, 485 security forces personnel and 1,708 terrorists.

During the first seven months of 2012, June and July recorded the highest fatalities with 367 and 363 killings respectively of civilians and security forces personnel. 496 terrorists were also killed in the two months. At least 117 security forces personnel were killed in the month of January alone, reports the Daily Times.

In 2011, a total of 6,303 persons were killed in similar incidents. According to the data, at least 42,824 persons, including the terrorists, have lost their lives in terrorism-related incidents in the country since 2003.

In the ongoing war against terrorism, the armed forces have so far lost the equivalent of two full brigades. Among those killed were one three-star and a couple of two-star generals. At least 3,097 personnel had been killed and 721 others permanently disabled....
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#35614 Aug 13, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I care about what a dipshit like you has to say. Read the bible and then get back to me you ignorant idiot. I pity anyone who has to put up with your ignorant post.
I pity the Bible thumping troll you have become. You forget religion (especially Christianity) is one of the biggest factors in today's misfortunes. I'm Jewish, and you say you "love Jews," but you're nothing more than a religiously motivated liar and cheat. Shame on you for claiming to be a "moral Christian" when you very much ignore the "love thy neighbour" and "turn the other check" proclaimed by a man you claim to love so much.

Why don't you run along to the Westboro Baptist Church, you freak? I'm sure they'd welcome you there with open arms. Better yet, leave and joins your nasty siblings on Stormfront.

Location hidden

#35615 Aug 13, 2012
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I pity the Bible thumping troll you have become. You forget religion (especially Christianity) is one of the biggest factors in today's misfortunes. I'm Jewish, and you say you "love Jews," but you're nothing more than a religiously motivated liar and cheat. Shame on you for claiming to be a "moral Christian" when you very much ignore the "love thy neighbour" and "turn the other check" proclaimed by a man you claim to love so much.
Why don't you run along to the Westboro Baptist Church, you freak? I'm sure they'd welcome you there with open arms. Better yet, leave and joins your nasty siblings on Stormfront.
I have said that I support the Jews because of what is written in the bible. Show me where I said I love the Jews you hypocrite. Why don't you run along to a nazi loving group similar to the mufti of Jerusalem's followers It's pretty hard to love one's neighbour when they are killing Jews and Christians. Wake up to yourself oh ignorant one
Aria

Oslo, Norway

#35616 Aug 13, 2012
Iran have never directly threatend Israel, Ahmadinejad only said that ''if Israel attacks Iran we will destroy them from the face of earth''

Its different from saying ''we will destroy Israel from the face of earth'' isnt it?

Location hidden

#35617 Aug 13, 2012
Aria wrote:
Iran have never directly threatend Israel, Ahmadinejad only said that ''if Israel attacks Iran we will destroy them from the face of earth''
Its different from saying ''we will destroy Israel from the face of earth'' isnt it?
What's the difference?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min Toby 96,104
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Anthony MN 548,444
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min bacon hater 750,273
Tristan Thompson, and his hot-headed critic, R... 17 min Doctpr REALITY 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 18 min AnnieJ 602,152
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 43 min KiMare 229,907
Gay snapchat names 57 min Pezattack 31
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 261,620
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 7 hr girls united states 125

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE