Religious violence leaves 35 dead in Pakistan, Afghanistan

Full story: Yahoo News 13
Sectarian Muslim violence marred the holiest day of the Shiite calendar, with at least 35 people killed and more than 100 injured in attacks and clashes in Pakistan and Afghanistan . Full Story
Terence

Riverside, CA

#1 Feb 9, 2006
Well my my my ... the real face of Mohammedanism rears its homely head.
HDFXST

Boston, MA

#2 Feb 9, 2006
The so called Religion Of Peace is a farce! It is the most intollerant and dangerous religion on the planet. if you don't believe me, read Robert Spencers "The Politically Incorrect Guide To Islam And The Crusades." He explains that the Crusades were in response to Muslim aggression against Christians and Jews who were in the Holly Land long before Mohamed ever commited his first rape or plundered his first caravan. He also details how the Muslims can justify a Jihad against non Muslims by asking non Muslims to convert. If they choose not to convert, then they have agressed agaisnt Islam and therefore, a defensive war or Jihad against the non Muslim is justfied. Knowing what I know about the true adherents to Islam, they have a lot in common with the Nazi party, the Hells Angels and other thugs the world over. Wake up people of the west! The Islamo Fascist hordes are at war with us. We can surrender or fight them. It is time to take a decision! I say FIGHT!
sunshine

Frankston, Australia

#3 Feb 9, 2006
HDFXST wrote:
The so called Religion Of Peace is a farce! It is the most intollerant and dangerous religion on the planet. if you don't believe me, read Robert Spencers "The Politically Incorrect Guide To Islam And The Crusades." He explains that the Crusades were in response to Muslim aggression against Christians and Jews who were in the Holly Land long before Mohamed ever commited his first rape or plundered his first caravan. He also details how the Muslims can justify a Jihad against non Muslims by asking non Muslims to convert. If they choose not to convert, then they have agressed agaisnt Islam and therefore, a defensive war or Jihad against the non Muslim is justfied. Knowing what I know about the true adherents to Islam, they have a lot in common with the Nazi party, the Hells Angels and other thugs the world over. Wake up people of the west! The Islamo Fascist hordes are at war with us. We can surrender or fight them. It is time to take a decision! I say FIGHT!
Let all non-muslins unite and rid ourselves of the muslin curse for ever over 4 billion people are non muslin
five40

Rocklin, CA

#4 Feb 9, 2006
How 'bout we all just get along?

Check out http://peacecartoon.com
Chirag Gohil

UK

#5 Mar 7, 2006
Hi,

I would like to say that Pakistan is the only most religious intollerant country in the whole world.

i would also like to point out that the whole of pakistan is wrong and they will be punished by those who were religious intollerant and hurt those innocents.

Bye.
Noor Payam

Saudi Arabia

#6 Mar 17, 2006
Terence wrote:
Well my my my ... the real face of Mohammedanism rears its homely head.
Ignorance is the mother of all evils. It would be nice if people do some research to find out the facts before they open their mouths. It is a sad world where ignorants are the masters.
Atheist

United States

#7 Mar 17, 2006
Noor Payam wrote:
<quoted text>

Ignorance is the mother of all evils. It would be nice if people do some research to find out the facts before they open their mouths. It is a sad world where ignorants are the masters.
The facts are already out and clear. Muslims blast Mosques... Muslims blast Churchs... Muslims blast Hindu temples....!!!Slam UnIslamic Islam!!! Confused!!!!
peacefulfaith

Pakistan

#8 Apr 24, 2006
all done in the name of peace.
preach

Pakistan

#10 Apr 24, 2006
pakistanis are coming home to the U.K. to continue and preach to the godless whites
Chirag Gohil wrote:
Hi,

I would like to say that Pakistan is the only most religious intollerant country in the whole world.

i would also like to point out that the whole of pakistan is wrong and they will be punished by those who were religious intollerant and hurt those innocents.

Bye.
Lolit_USA

Kitty Hawk, NC

#12 Apr 24, 2006
If we talk about religion...we have no peaces in this world ! This people who devoted to religion is very stupid ! We will going to hell because of religion....If human being truly believed in GOD...then we don't have this fight againt's human to human. We are all the same !
preach

Pakistan

#13 Apr 24, 2006
the west is already in hell and this is evident from the faces of people who live in the west.They have nothing to live for.
Lolit_USA wrote:
If we talk about religion...we have no peaces in this world ! This people who devoted to religion is very stupid ! We will going to hell because of religion....If human being truly believed in GOD...then we don't have this fight againt's human to human. We are all the same !
Lance Winslow

United States

#14 Apr 25, 2006
Ban all religions now.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#15 Nov 27, 2010
Back in 2006, people were being killed in Pakistan for religion and they are still being killed for the same reason now.

So whats new ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min It aint necessari... 775,326
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min scirocco 119,660
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 19 min Freebird USA 175,645
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 22 min Classic 1,900
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min cheer the f up 265,148
Is A Race War Brewing? 37 min yon 52
The Global Elites Are Moving Things Underground 53 min Just Think 16
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 559,508
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr truth 605,020
More from around the web