Any ladies for phone or Skype sex now?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 12

Woking, UK

#1 Sep 23, 2012
Hot young guy needs some mutual action here...leave mobile or Skype details...around for next few hrs
girls united states

Spokane, WA

#2 Sep 23, 2012
HotGuy28 wrote:
Hot young guy needs some mutual action here...leave mobile or Skype details...around for next few hrs
are you complete naked with allllllllll your clothes in your room in the trash or have your clothes on please reply back on here my love

Woking, UK

#3 Sep 23, 2012
am naked alone with a toy and a v hrd large one...want to play?

Woking, UK

#4 Sep 23, 2012
girls united states wrote:
<quoted text>are you complete naked with allllllllll your clothes in your room in the trash or have your clothes on please reply back on here my love
naked and waiting...message me
girls united states

Spokane, WA

#5 Sep 23, 2012
HotGuy28 wrote:
<quoted text>
naked and waiting...message me
just say I'm completely naked with alllllllllllll my clothes in my room in the trash I'll stayed completely naked alllllllllllll year long I love being completely naked and hate wearing clothes and I'll go in public naked to let everybody see me completely naked in public please reply back on here my love
girls united states

Spokane, WA

#6 Sep 23, 2012
HotGuy28 wrote:
am naked alone with a toy and a v hrd large one...want to play?
are you honry does your parents know your completely naked with alllllllll your clothes in your room in the trash are you in public naked right now when did you get naked where are you naked at right now are you completely naked with alllllllll your clothes in your room in the trash please reply back on here my love

Woking, UK

#8 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>are you honry does your parents know your completely naked with alllllllll your clothes in your room in the trash are you in public naked right now when did you get naked where are you naked at right now are you completely naked with alllllllll your clothes in your room in the trash please reply back on here my love
I want you now

Woking, UK

#9 Sep 23, 2012
I'm completely naked with alllllllllllll my clothes in my room in the trash I'll stayed completely naked alllllllllllll year long I love being completely naked and hate wearing clothes and I'll go in public naked to let everybody see me completely naked in public please reply back on here my love
girls united states

Spokane, WA

#10 Sep 23, 2012
HotGuy28 wrote:
<quoted text>
I want you now
you will but you have to say what I have on here for you and are you honry where are you naked at when did you get naked are you in public naked does your parents know that your completely naked with alllllll your clothes in your room in the trash please reply back on here to what I have on here my love

Woking, UK

#11 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>you will but you have to say what I have on here for you and are you honry where are you naked at when did you get naked are you in public naked does your parents know that your completely naked with alllllll your clothes in your room in the trash please reply back on here to what I have on here my love
ok I will x

Woking, UK

#12 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>you will but you have to say what I have on here for you and are you honry where are you naked at when did you get naked are you in public naked does your parents know that your completely naked with alllllll your clothes in your room in the trash please reply back on here to what I have on here my love
pvt message me for phone details
girls united states

Spokane, WA

#13 Sep 23, 2012
HotGuy28 wrote:
I'm completely naked with alllllllllllll my clothes in my room in the trash I'll stayed completely naked alllllllllllll year long I love being completely naked and hate wearing clothes and I'll go in public naked to let everybody see me completely naked in public please reply back on here my love
how many clothes did you put in the trash name alllllllll the clothes you put in the trash did you have new-old clothes in the trash please reply back on here my love

Woking, UK

#14 Sep 23, 2012
HotGuy28 wrote:
<quoted text>
or add kiik id here
girls united states

Spokane, WA

#15 Sep 23, 2012
HotGuy28 wrote:
<quoted text>
ok I will x
when did you get naked where are you naked right now does your parents know that your completely naked with alllllllllllll your clothes in your room in the trash are you in public naked right now please reply back on here my love
girls united states

Spokane, WA

#16 Sep 23, 2012
HotGuy28 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't but we can be on here allllllllll night I will be gone for a while but be back soon please reply back on here my love
girls united states

Spokane, WA

#17 Sep 23, 2012
HotGuy28 wrote:
<quoted text>
or add kiik id here
I'm back on here so please read and reply back on here to alllll my comments on here my love
horneyjoe7

Walton, UK

#18 Sep 24, 2012
<quoted text>are you complete naked with allllllllll your clothes in your room in the trash or have your clothes on please reply back on here my love
joseph.gannon7is my skpe...
girls united states

Spokane, WA

#19 Sep 24, 2012
horneyjoe7 wrote:
<quoted text>
joseph.gannon7is my skpe...
are you completely naked with alllllllll your clothes in your room in the trash or do you have your clothes on just pick one and say it on here please reply back on here my love
girls united states

Spokane, WA

#20 Sep 24, 2012
is there anybody that is completely naked with allllllll their clothes in your room in the trash that by yourself and honry and loves being completely naked and hate wearing clothes and go in public naked to let everybody see you completely naked in public if so please reply back on here right now my love
hornyskyper

Italy

#23 Oct 23, 2012
is there anybody that is completely naked with allllllll their clothes in your room in the trash that by yourself and honry and loves being completely naked and hate wearing clothes and go in public naked to let everybody see you completely naked in public if so please reply back on here right now my love
yeah skype name beanomandingo if ur intrested

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min BenAdam 775,962
Last Word + 2 6 min uyir 984
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min lil whispers 605,103
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min eyeful 175,694
RIP Joe Cocker 11 min Kid_Tomorrow 1
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 16 min Kid_Tomorrow 4,463
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 20 min Grau 37,829
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min Anthony MN 559,749
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min Dr_Zorderz 265,229
More from around the web