Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Dream Carousel wrote:
Dogs are wonderful for taking for walks and socializing with other dog owners. Cats and tortoises do go well together i agree. i have cats now so i voted cat. Cats are often misunderstood as it takes longer to get to know their personalities and you can't truly own a cat like you can a dog, you can only be its friend.
i never felt like i owned my dog when he was outside, he'd have a mind of his own then.
i'd say "Here! Here! and he look at me like "F U"
but he was very good inside! LOL
:O)

Since: Jun 12

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Nothing beats my phoenix. Fawks is amazing, magical, powerful, and fiercely loyal.

Dogs come in a distant second. Try locking your wife and your dog in the trunk of your car for a day or so. When you return, which one will be happy to see you? The dog! Definitely not the wife.

“Not asking”

Since: Jul 11

And not telling

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Fumble More wrote:
Nothing beats my phoenix. Fawks is amazing, magical, powerful, and fiercely loyal.
Dogs come in a distant second. Try locking your wife and your dog in the trunk of your car for a day or so. When you return, which one will be happy to see you? The dog! Definitely not the wife.
Depends on what, or whom else is locked in the trunk with her.

“This planet is”

wonderfull

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

My cat feels when i'm hurt...
So does my tortoise...kinda...

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Ferrets!

Like puppies without the noise.

“This planet is”

wonderfull

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Ferrets would be in the 'other' category...
So are kangaroos...

“This planet is”

wonderfull

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Vote!!

Since: Apr 11

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Baby Crocodiles

Since: Sep 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Gloop.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Alexander of Earth wrote:
My tortoise is rated 'Vulnerable' by the IUCN list. The species is Russian Tortoise(tortudo horsefieldii)...
does it look like the tortoise in Galapagos ? they are huge and love to be touched

“This planet is”

wonderfull

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
does it look like the tortoise in Galapagos ? they are huge and love to be touched
Whaaa? Evecourse not, she(my tortoise) is small and her species lives for about 70 years...
Look up Russian Tortoise on wikipedia...

“This planet is”

wonderfull

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Baby crocodiles would be in the 'other reptiles' section...

“This planet is”

wonderfull

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

Vote!

“This planet is”

wonderfull

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Vote!!!!!!

“Stay thirsty my friends.....”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

I used to be a dog person until I moved to the country and developed a problem with field mice. Not only in the walls of my house, but climbing into the engine of my car and chewing the electrical wires. Once my beagle passed away, my son brought home a stray kitten from the park. As soon as he could run he began catching mice. I haven't seen a mouse or rat around here in two years. He aint too friendly or affectionate, but that cat is worth his weight in gold!

“No User serviceable”

Since: Aug 08

parts inside.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

A human.
Trish

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Commander, Got a gender in mind?
Wow this Alex of Earth is one serious campaigner! Glad he is not at my front door. HmmHmmm!
When is this election? I'm going have to go back again and see what's winning. Voting these days is such a gamble. I just as soon stick with the polls and go all in - win or lose! I don't even care if you call me whatever kinda animal you want to, for doing so. I have outgrown shame![not really!]
How about Siamese dawgs? They are one of the best breeds - and the only thing you canít train them to do like your manís best friend, is to bark and rip the heads off them that come without an invite! Seriously, they growl and are very protective. Iíve seen the both of them intimidate manís best friend and not the little ones either. Them little ones seem to trip cats out cause they donít know whether to slap them or cuddle, if they would only just let her get in the last word.
Cats - because I donít want a bunny box! First thing I do is teach cat there will be no box, unless we are traveling and they rarely use it there. First trip I took this one on( Samantha Ė someone else named her when they rescued her and her name was Chocolate Chip before that) was Atlanta to Missouri and we didnít stop til we arrived in Kentucky Ė four hundred miles. I was amazed how well she did and only occasionally pizzzed when she had to remind me every 200 that she is in fact a Siamese and they will not rest unless, they get the last meow and I donít ever forget they are the Catís Meow!
Trish

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Sheeet - poop outside the box!
Forgot to say - Had a Chocolate Seal and now I have a Snowshoe - Siamese. Terrific beasts!

Amazing a breed as special as these and they were rescues and no one takes better care of a cat than I do.
Trish

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

The Romney's will be disappointed, as will many cows and boys and girls as far as old as they can be - and All the Ed's in showbusiness.

What no horse, of course.

Yes I meant this post be really off - kinda what I think of ... oh, never minds. Oops cows -...

I like mine medium rare thanx!

Wonder what Obama would choose? Hmmm!
Forgive - in no way am I trying to turn this topic.

My cat told me to vote for birds - and don't worry about a cage!
Not the same tree

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Trish wrote:
The Romney's will be disappointed, as will many cows and boys and girls as far as old as they can be - and All the Ed's in showbusiness.
What no horse, of course.
Yes I meant this post be really off - kinda what I think of ... oh, never minds. Oops cows -...
I like mine medium rare thanx!
Wonder what Obama would choose? Hmmm!
Forgive - in no way am I trying to turn this topic.
My cat told me to vote for birds - and don't worry about a cage!
I'm thirsty.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

316 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
00971569470225 Body to body massage in Abudhabi 2 min hoti 44
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 8 min bottom1980 450
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 44 min Pegasus 257,054
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 49 min lightbeamrider 722,389
I'm looking for a writer to write my true story (Nov '08) 53 min Dashdotcom 205
bless the jews (Nov '08) 57 min shalom 6,778
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 58 min PetsayKe 115,664
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Chess 533,732
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr Megamegan 87