Illegal Aliens can Register to Vote Now

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Curtis Lowe

San Antonio, TX

#1 May 3, 2012
The immigration department will help you get the required documents. They can be reached at 1-866-DHS-2-ICE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Christina La Vey 579,123
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Hidingfromyou 817,636
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min Pegasus 270,136
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 49 min dollarsbill 1,988
Destroying Colored People In America And Across... 1 hr combas 12
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Ruby88 53,327
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 39,960
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Serah 609,863
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr transdem0n 176,208
More from around the web