Since: Nov 09

USA

#139542 Jul 24, 2012
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
It needs to be done.Bachmann is not out of line and no one cares what McCain thinks.
This is the second time that Hillary has had a person with questionable security around her. To this day, they have never explained away Craig Livingston....

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#139543 Jul 24, 2012
okboston wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell McCain he is irrelevant then. And if it was just him you might have a point, but it was not.
If she went after all of them, fine. I said that. But I also pointed out this individual has been on Clinton's staff since 1996 so she would already have been through the investigation process twice (at least) for a security clearance.
This was not an issue at all until the Muslim Brotherhood became a topic in Egypt, otherwise why wait 18 year of her being with Clinton, 3 of which were as Secretary of State.
In other words, a little late in the game unless she was investigating all the others first.
I suspect that Bachman likes her name in the lights like most politicians.
Oh, it is so funny what Political Correctness does to politicians and even the DOD. Just look at Major Hassan.

Open your eyes.
http://www.shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/201...

USA

#139544 Jul 24, 2012
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
From Walid Shoebat:
Al-Liwa Al-Arabi (translated here) claims to have leaked an extensive list, which was partially published by Al-Jazeera and several other major Arab newspapers. The detailed list included Huma’s mother, Saleha Abedin, as belonging to the Brotherhood’s secret women's division known as the Muslim Sisterhood or what is known as the International Women's Organization (IWO). Egyptian Al-Dostor revealed that the Sisternood included 63 International members that span 16 different countries; it's also confirmed by the Arab Centre for Studies, headed by researcher Abdul Rahim Ali. Neither Huma nor any major western media outlet even mention what is common knowledge in the Arab world. Yet, confirmed by Arab sources – is that Huma Abedin has a brother named Hassan Abedin who works at Oxford University...
... the “Clinton family” played a key role in promoting the extremely powerful Turkish Imam and notorious Islamist conspirator Fethullah Gülen, as he fled Turkey for the United States after attempting to overthrow Turkey's secular government, a charge over which he was indicted in 2000. In 2008, the former president heaped praise on Gülen, giving him a clean slate. Gülen is given refuge and has even had his sermons aired on Turkish television, during which he explained to his followers how to best seize power from the Turkish government:
“You must move in the arteries of the system without anyone noticing your existence until you reach all the power centers... until the conditions are ripe... Until that time, any step taken would be too early – like breaking an egg without waiting the full forty days for it to hatch. It would be like killing the chick inside.”
Gülen expressed this sentiment in another sermon as well:
“The philosophy of our service is that we open a house somewhere and, with the patience of a spider, we lay our web to wait for people to get caught in the web; and we teach those who do.”
http://www.shoebat.com/documents/secretConnec...
Who is Walid Shoebat? http://www.shoebat.com/shoebat-foundation/who...
She needs to be looked at very carefully.
Yes, this much evidence will only be ignored, and even impugned by some on the left, including many in this very thread.

USA

#139545 Jul 24, 2012
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, it is so funny what Political Correctness does to politicians and even the DOD. Just look at Major Hassan.
Open your eyes.
http://www.shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/201...
Yes, each time I see the details about Major Hassan, my blood just boils...

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#139546 Jul 24, 2012
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
When I first heard about how high up Huma was I was pretty surprised. She and Hillary are extremely close. Like I said, wherever they go they have adjoining rooms. The questions need to be asked. I don't think Hillary can be objective because of their close friendship. I have known military people who have lost their clearance because of their associations and relationships with folks of questionable (and I don't mean that in a sinister way)ties. Sometimes it just has to be that way. Huma needs to be further vetted.
I don't know of any reason to assume that Huma needs to be further vetted. I know of no reason to assume that all the pertinent questions haven't been asked and answered fully and satisfactorily.

If the parties bringing this up can't convince John McCain and John Boehner of a need to further vet Huma, you are absolutely wasting your time and your breath trying to explain it to me.

I too know a few things about clearances.

If all you can do to explain their failure to see it your way is pull 'political correctness' off the template, it's pretty obvious you got no case.

Colorado

#139547 Jul 24, 2012
Ds Higgins1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is most disturbing to me is that Willie is very much aware of these things, but for inexplicable reasons, he's pretending Bachmann is somehow out of line.
Hopefully these guys will read and stop being so politically blind. I am not saying that Huma is part of a plot. I am saying that she is, by family ties, very close to people who are enemies of the United States. That she has ties to the upper echelon of government should make everyone sit up and take notice.

Lafayette IN

#139548 Jul 24, 2012
Ds Higgins1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The socalled "silent treatment" is what YOU have been talking about, Willie. But I don't know what that has to do with me...? I reserve the right to respond or not respond to any poster, the way I choose.
In the case of the Virginia-loon, I have stated clearly that I despise and won't respond to him on ANY of the issues, or even on the non-issues. But since he seems bent on responding to everything I say, I will periodically use those posts, by him, to remind him just how odious he is to me.
I find it quite telling that you seemingly aren't able to grasp the obvious here.
If you want to remind everyone that you don't like OKB and think he's stinky, fine.

This time you tried to include me in it, and I responded appropriately.

Save it for botintx.

Colorado

#139549 Jul 24, 2012
okboston wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell McCain he is irrelevant then. And if it was just him you might have a point, but it was not.
I suspect that Bachman likes her name in the lights like most politicians.
I doubt Michele Bachmann enjoys this publicity. Like I said, politicians bow to media pressure and political correctness. There is a reason why McCain didn't get elected as Prez. He has been vociferously on the wrong side of too many issues.

Lafayette IN

#139550 Jul 24, 2012
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
From Walid Shoebat:
Al-Liwa Al-Arabi (translated here) claims to have leaked an extensive list, which was partially published by Al-Jazeera and several other major Arab newspapers. The detailed list included Huma’s mother, Saleha Abedin, as belonging to the Brotherhood’s secret women's division known as the Muslim Sisterhood or what is known as the International Women's Organization (IWO). Egyptian Al-Dostor revealed that the Sisternood included 63 International members that span 16 different countries; it's also confirmed by the Arab Centre for Studies, headed by researcher Abdul Rahim Ali. Neither Huma nor any major western media outlet even mention what is common knowledge in the Arab world. Yet, confirmed by Arab sources – is that Huma Abedin has a brother named Hassan Abedin who works at Oxford University...
... the “Clinton family” played a key role in promoting the extremely powerful Turkish Imam and notorious Islamist conspirator Fethullah Gülen, as he fled Turkey for the United States after attempting to overthrow Turkey's secular government, a charge over which he was indicted in 2000. In 2008, the former president heaped praise on Gülen, giving him a clean slate. Gülen is given refuge and has even had his sermons aired on Turkish television, during which he explained to his followers how to best seize power from the Turkish government:
“You must move in the arteries of the system without anyone noticing your existence until you reach all the power centers... until the conditions are ripe... Until that time, any step taken would be too early – like breaking an egg without waiting the full forty days for it to hatch. It would be like killing the chick inside.”
Gülen expressed this sentiment in another sermon as well:
“The philosophy of our service is that we open a house somewhere and, with the patience of a spider, we lay our web to wait for people to get caught in the web; and we teach those who do.”
http://www.shoebat.com/documents/secretConnec...
Who is Walid Shoebat? http://www.shoebat.com/shoebat-foundation/who...
She needs to be looked at very carefully.
uh huh

Colorado

#139551 Jul 24, 2012
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know of any reason to assume that Huma needs to be further vetted. I know of no reason to assume that all the pertinent questions haven't been asked and answered fully and satisfactorily.
If the parties bringing this up can't convince John McCain and John Boehner of a need to further vet Huma, you are absolutely wasting your time and your breath trying to explain it to me.
If all you can do to explain their failure to see it your way is pull 'political correctness' off the template, it's pretty obvious you got no case.
Would Muslim Brotherhood have meant anything to anyone back in 1996?

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#139552 Jul 24, 2012
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt Michele Bachmann enjoys this publicity. Like I said, politicians bow to media pressure and political correctness. There is a reason why McCain didn't get elected as Prez. He has been vociferously on the wrong side of too many issues.
That and the unfortunate state of affairs left to the American people by Bush & Co. is exactly why the GOP endorsed him, since they desperately needed a fall guy. Enter Obama. Had the GOP won the election, there might no longer be a GOP, as popular support for its radical (and often bat-dung crazy) policies and candidates would have fizzled and died a natural death.

Mitt Robme?

Really?

I don't think the GOP wants to take this election either.

Colorado

#139553 Jul 24, 2012
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>That and the unfortunate state of affairs left to the American people by Bush & Co. is exactly why the GOP endorsed him, since they desperately needed a fall guy. Enter Obama. Had the GOP won the election, there might no longer be a GOP, as popular support for its radical (and often bat-dung crazy) policies and candidates would have fizzled and died a natural death.
Mitt Robme?
Really?
I think you're very much mistaken. They are far more passionate than the alphabet media would have you believe. And, as an Evangelical, I will tell you that very few will have a hard time pushing the lever for Romney. We are having a very hard time watching the economic and Constitutional evisceration of our nation.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#139554 Jul 24, 2012
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>That and the unfortunate state of affairs left to the American people by Bush & Co. is exactly why the GOP endorsed him, since they desperately needed a fall guy. Enter Obama. Had the GOP won the election, there might no longer be a GOP, as popular support for its radical (and often bat-dung crazy) policies and candidates would have fizzled and died a natural death.
Mitt Robme?
Really?
Humm. Policies like cash for clunkers, home mortgage help that has cost the taxpayer huge and done little to no good, gay marriage support or not depending on the election cycle, a stimulus act that helped much overseas here not so much, another home mortgage program that this time will really help again costing us the taxpayer again nothing ( I did apply for the first one even though out of work at the time got no help) and on and on. And would you believe that anyone would vote for this again? Last I checked about half those polled say they will!

Clearwater and Honolulu

#139556 Jul 24, 2012
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a big fan of McCain but I think in 08 anyone on the right would have lost. The machine that raged against Bush for 8 years did get some traction and some fell for hope and change. But today, really? We've had huge change and not for the good. To my mind the saddest thing is Obama is not only just another long line of bad politicians but the wost Pres in my lifetime, perhaps worse than Nixon for some of the same reasons. And we call this guy an example for the young? Most of the time his words do not meet his actions. He speaks about how its wrong to bully and he like everything else does just what he says not to. His word is worthless and I pray he is not elected again.

Colorado

#139557 Jul 24, 2012
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know of any reason to assume that Huma needs to be further vetted. I know of no reason to assume that all the pertinent questions haven't been asked and answered fully and satisfactorily.
ho hum. Your so predictable and this does not in any way negate the claim that she needs to be vetted. If there is evidence of her familial ties then she needs to be vetted again. The world has changed since she first came into Hillary's hire. Now the Muslim Brotherhood is a big something.
I am so glad you and OKB both know about clearances. Does that mean that what I have said is untrue?

Lafayette IN

#139558 Jul 24, 2012
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Would Muslim Brotherhood have meant anything to anyone back in 1996?
To security officials, certainly.

To the general public, I'm not sure. I can't say for certain that I knew of them then, but it's possible. I follow international relations, particularly the Middle East, pretty closely, and they were already known to be working against Mubarak in Egypt by then, among other things.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#139559 Jul 24, 2012
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're very much mistaken. They are far more passionate than the alphabet media would have you believe. And, as an Evangelical, I will tell you that very few will have a hard time pushing the lever for Romney. We are having a very hard time watching the economic and Constitutional evisceration of our nation.
Then I must ask you: why are evangelicals so intent on subverting the Constitution by claiming all religious liberty for yourselves? Why does the GOP require both a religiously based Pledge to a cause that not all their constituents support (the so-called "right to life" movement) and a pledge to Grover Norquist to never raise taxes, in DIRECT OPPOSITION to their oath to support and defend our Constitution? Why is the GOP allowing (and encouraging) the draining of the economy, and manufacturing jobs once held by Americans, into overseas markets? And why o why, does the GOP keep floating these "can't win" candidates?

I've been a registered Republican all my voting days, but I'm no evangelical. I wonder how many others can say the same, and I'm guessing it's more than those who can't. No offense, but I fervently hope so. I've no desire to live in a theocratic oligarchy, or a religious dictatorship.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#139560 Jul 24, 2012

USA

#139561 Jul 24, 2012
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to remind everyone that you don't like OKB and think he's stinky, fine.
This time you tried to include me in it, and I responded appropriately.
Save it for botintx.
Look Willie, YOU inserted yerself into this thing, in post #139505, from out of the complete blue, no less. I didn't invite you, nor did I include you in any pevious posts. YOU stuck yer mouth in it, in an attempt to marginalize my response to the loon. I think yer short-term memory is either failing you, or yer even more partisan than I knew...

Clearwater and Honolulu

#139562 Jul 24, 2012
Sorry, here is your bill. Good thing we passed this Nancy!

CBO to employers: Obamacare has $4B more in taxes than expected

http://washingtonexaminer.com/cbo-to-employer...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min scaritual 773,139
Do white girls like Hispanic guys? (Girls who a... (Jan '14) 5 min Basque_Spaniards 9
Moses never existed 6 min KiMare 705
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 8 min emily ratajkowski 28
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min kent 558,681
Bosch SERVIS NISPETIYE 342 OO 24 Bosch SERVISI ... 21 min _hellbilly_ 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 26 min lovewithin 39,333
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 41 min An NFL Fan 264,939
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Ratloder 119,618
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Peace_Warrior 604,729