Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

okboston wrote:
<quoted text>

she has been Clinton's aid since 1996 which puts her on at least her second cycle of investigations.
From Walid Shoebat:
Al-Liwa Al-Arabi (translated here) claims to have leaked an extensive list, which was partially published by Al-Jazeera and several other major Arab newspapers. The detailed list included Huma’s mother, Saleha Abedin, as belonging to the Brotherhood’s secret women's division known as the Muslim Sisterhood or what is known as the International Women's Organization (IWO). Egyptian Al-Dostor revealed that the Sisternood included 63 International members that span 16 different countries; it's also confirmed by the Arab Centre for Studies, headed by researcher Abdul Rahim Ali. Neither Huma nor any major western media outlet even mention what is common knowledge in the Arab world. Yet, confirmed by Arab sources – is that Huma Abedin has a brother named Hassan Abedin who works at Oxford University...

... the “Clinton family” played a key role in promoting the extremely powerful Turkish Imam and notorious Islamist conspirator Fethullah Gülen, as he fled Turkey for the United States after attempting to overthrow Turkey's secular government, a charge over which he was indicted in 2000. In 2008, the former president heaped praise on Gülen, giving him a clean slate. Gülen is given refuge and has even had his sermons aired on Turkish television, during which he explained to his followers how to best seize power from the Turkish government:
“You must move in the arteries of the system without anyone noticing your existence until you reach all the power centers... until the conditions are ripe... Until that time, any step taken would be too early – like breaking an egg without waiting the full forty days for it to hatch. It would be like killing the chick inside.”

Gülen expressed this sentiment in another sermon as well:
“The philosophy of our service is that we open a house somewhere and, with the patience of a spider, we lay our web to wait for people to get caught in the web; and we teach those who do.”

http://www.shoebat.com/documents/secretConnec...

Who is Walid Shoebat? http://www.shoebat.com/shoebat-foundation/who...

She needs to be looked at very carefully.

Since: Nov 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
All this time and you STILL haven't figured out how the silent treatment works ...
The socalled "silent treatment" is what YOU have been talking about, Willie. But I don't know what that has to do with me...? I reserve the right to respond or not respond to any poster, the way I choose.

In the case of the Virginia-loon, I have stated clearly that I despise and won't respond to him on ANY of the issues, or even on the non-issues. But since he seems bent on responding to everything I say, I will periodically use those posts, by him, to remind him just how odious he is to me.

I find it quite telling that you seemingly aren't able to grasp the obvious here.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Great story. I laughed out loud.
Thanks Pern....:)

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Rider on the Storm wrote:
Hers a link if anyones interested.
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-fundraises-player...
Thanks for this. I love Twitter and FB. I posted it to both.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
I love my big ol''burban and my big diesel bus!
Heh heh heh...

Thank God for our abilities to drive the vehicles we like, with convenience, comfort and safety included... If it was up to Obama, we'ld all be driving Volts, Leafs and Preuses.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
When I first heard about how high up Huma was I was pretty surprised. She and Hillary are extremely close. Like I said, wherever they go they have adjoining rooms. The questions need to be asked. I don't think Hillary can be objective because of their close friendship. I have known military people who have lost their clearance because of their associations and relationships with folks of questionable (and I don't mean that in a sinister way)ties. Sometimes it just has to be that way. Huma needs to be fully vetted.
What is most disturbing to me is that Willie is very much aware of these things, but for inexplicable reasons, he's pretending Bachmann is somehow out of line.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
It needs to be done.Bachmann is not out of line and no one cares what McCain thinks.
This is the second time that Hillary has had a person with questionable security around her. To this day, they have never explained away Craig Livingston....

Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

okboston wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell McCain he is irrelevant then. And if it was just him you might have a point, but it was not.
If she went after all of them, fine. I said that. But I also pointed out this individual has been on Clinton's staff since 1996 so she would already have been through the investigation process twice (at least) for a security clearance.
This was not an issue at all until the Muslim Brotherhood became a topic in Egypt, otherwise why wait 18 year of her being with Clinton, 3 of which were as Secretary of State.
In other words, a little late in the game unless she was investigating all the others first.
I suspect that Bachman likes her name in the lights like most politicians.
Oh, it is so funny what Political Correctness does to politicians and even the DOD. Just look at Major Hassan.

Open your eyes.
http://www.shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/201...

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
From Walid Shoebat:
Al-Liwa Al-Arabi (translated here) claims to have leaked an extensive list, which was partially published by Al-Jazeera and several other major Arab newspapers. The detailed list included Huma’s mother, Saleha Abedin, as belonging to the Brotherhood’s secret women's division known as the Muslim Sisterhood or what is known as the International Women's Organization (IWO). Egyptian Al-Dostor revealed that the Sisternood included 63 International members that span 16 different countries; it's also confirmed by the Arab Centre for Studies, headed by researcher Abdul Rahim Ali. Neither Huma nor any major western media outlet even mention what is common knowledge in the Arab world. Yet, confirmed by Arab sources – is that Huma Abedin has a brother named Hassan Abedin who works at Oxford University...
... the “Clinton family” played a key role in promoting the extremely powerful Turkish Imam and notorious Islamist conspirator Fethullah Gülen, as he fled Turkey for the United States after attempting to overthrow Turkey's secular government, a charge over which he was indicted in 2000. In 2008, the former president heaped praise on Gülen, giving him a clean slate. Gülen is given refuge and has even had his sermons aired on Turkish television, during which he explained to his followers how to best seize power from the Turkish government:
“You must move in the arteries of the system without anyone noticing your existence until you reach all the power centers... until the conditions are ripe... Until that time, any step taken would be too early – like breaking an egg without waiting the full forty days for it to hatch. It would be like killing the chick inside.”
“The philosophy of our service is that we open a house somewhere and, with the patience of a spider, we lay our web to wait for people to get caught in the web; and we teach those who do.”
Yes, this much evidence will only be ignored, and even impugned by some on the left, including many in this very thread.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, it is so funny what Political Correctness does to politicians and even the DOD. Just look at Major Hassan.
Open your eyes.
http://www.shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/201...
Yes, each time I see the details about Major Hassan, my blood just boils...

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
When I first heard about how high up Huma was I was pretty surprised. She and Hillary are extremely close. Like I said, wherever they go they have adjoining rooms. The questions need to be asked. I don't think Hillary can be objective because of their close friendship. I have known military people who have lost their clearance because of their associations and relationships with folks of questionable (and I don't mean that in a sinister way)ties. Sometimes it just has to be that way. Huma needs to be further vetted.
I don't know of any reason to assume that Huma needs to be further vetted. I know of no reason to assume that all the pertinent questions haven't been asked and answered fully and satisfactorily.

If the parties bringing this up can't convince John McCain and John Boehner of a need to further vet Huma, you are absolutely wasting your time and your breath trying to explain it to me.

I too know a few things about clearances.

If all you can do to explain their failure to see it your way is pull 'political correctness' off the template, it's pretty obvious you got no case.

Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

Ds Higgins1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is most disturbing to me is that Willie is very much aware of these things, but for inexplicable reasons, he's pretending Bachmann is somehow out of line.
Hopefully these guys will read and stop being so politically blind. I am not saying that Huma is part of a plot. I am saying that she is, by family ties, very close to people who are enemies of the United States. That she has ties to the upper echelon of government should make everyone sit up and take notice.

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Ds Higgins1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The socalled "silent treatment" is what YOU have been talking about, Willie. But I don't know what that has to do with me...? I reserve the right to respond or not respond to any poster, the way I choose.
In the case of the Virginia-loon, I have stated clearly that I despise and won't respond to him on ANY of the issues, or even on the non-issues. But since he seems bent on responding to everything I say, I will periodically use those posts, by him, to remind him just how odious he is to me.
I find it quite telling that you seemingly aren't able to grasp the obvious here.
If you want to remind everyone that you don't like OKB and think he's stinky, fine.

This time you tried to include me in it, and I responded appropriately.

Save it for botintx.

Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

okboston wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell McCain he is irrelevant then. And if it was just him you might have a point, but it was not.
I suspect that Bachman likes her name in the lights like most politicians.
I doubt Michele Bachmann enjoys this publicity. Like I said, politicians bow to media pressure and political correctness. There is a reason why McCain didn't get elected as Prez. He has been vociferously on the wrong side of too many issues.

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
From Walid Shoebat:
uh huh

Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know of any reason to assume that Huma needs to be further vetted. I know of no reason to assume that all the pertinent questions haven't been asked and answered fully and satisfactorily.
If the parties bringing this up can't convince John McCain and John Boehner of a need to further vet Huma, you are absolutely wasting your time and your breath trying to explain it to me.
I too know a few things about clearances.
If all you can do to explain their failure to see it your way is pull 'political correctness' off the template, it's pretty obvious you got no case.
Would Muslim Brotherhood have meant anything to anyone back in 1996?

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt Michele Bachmann enjoys this publicity. Like I said, politicians bow to media pressure and political correctness. There is a reason why McCain didn't get elected as Prez. He has been vociferously on the wrong side of too many issues.
That and the unfortunate state of affairs left to the American people by Bush & Co. is exactly why the GOP endorsed him, since they desperately needed a fall guy. Enter Obama. Had the GOP won the election, there might no longer be a GOP, as popular support for its radical (and often bat-dung crazy) policies and candidates would have fizzled and died a natural death.

Mitt Robme?

Really?

I don't think the GOP wants to take this election either.

Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>That and the unfortunate state of affairs left to the American people by Bush & Co. is exactly why the GOP endorsed him, since they desperately needed a fall guy. Enter Obama. Had the GOP won the election, there might no longer be a GOP, as popular support for its radical (and often bat-dung crazy) policies and candidates would have fizzled and died a natural death.
Mitt Robme?
Really?
I think you're very much mistaken. They are far more passionate than the alphabet media would have you believe. And, as an Evangelical, I will tell you that very few will have a hard time pushing the lever for Romney. We are having a very hard time watching the economic and Constitutional evisceration of our nation.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>That and the unfortunate state of affairs left to the American people by Bush & Co. is exactly why the GOP endorsed him, since they desperately needed a fall guy. Enter Obama. Had the GOP won the election, there might no longer be a GOP, as popular support for its radical (and often bat-dung crazy) policies and candidates would have fizzled and died a natural death.
Mitt Robme?
Really?
Humm. Policies like cash for clunkers, home mortgage help that has cost the taxpayer huge and done little to no good, gay marriage support or not depending on the election cycle, a stimulus act that helped much overseas here not so much, another home mortgage program that this time will really help again costing us the taxpayer again nothing ( I did apply for the first one even though out of work at the time got no help) and on and on. And would you believe that anyone would vote for this again? Last I checked about half those polled say they will!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

591 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Catcher1 224,569
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min USA Born 533,465
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min It aint necessarily so 722,024
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min Dr_Zorderz 256,932
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 22 min An NFL Fan 115,590
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 22 min bottom1980 424
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 34 min andet1987 5,269
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••