“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#134395 May 1, 2012
okboston wrote:
<quoted text>
Factual and "used properly" are two separate things.
Houses are worth less than they did in 2003. That is a fact. However, the real question should be why? Not simply a link to Obama.
The number of fully employed is low. That is a fact. But when Obama took office it was going down and now it has stabilized. Is it better going down or is it better being stable?
What do the Republicans offer that would create more jobs? Deregulation. Isn't deregulation part of what got us in this mess? Do we really need less regulation?
YES!!!!

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#134396 May 1, 2012
okboston wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing more socialist in America than Social Security and Medicare. They can not even be defending as only helping those that are truly needy.
And we should work to one day be rid of both Democratic programs... and even more quickly, kill obamacare.

Vote Republican, they're the only ones willing to correct the problems, Democrats are just "kicking the can down the road". In over three years they haven't even commited to a budget.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#134397 May 1, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
But remember there are only THREE possibilities coming up in Nov:
1) Obama-- who's already had an abyssmal 3+ years.
2) Romney- whose leadership + or - is fairly unknown.
We've seen Romney as a leader in several areas... as a Governor, in charge of the Utah Olympics, as a business leader, and as a Presidential candidate... all successful.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#134398 May 1, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>I did see a snippet aired on FOX a couple of days ago, but I already knew he is a personable fellow. As I said a couple of weeks ago, the secret of his success, which he does NOT deserve, is that he's likeable.
If I met the man at a barbecue or cocktail party, I'm sure I'd find him charming, witty and an excellent raconteur. So what? For President of the United States of America, I want someone with depth and character, not a master of ceremonies on an awards show.
I've said this before and I'll say it again: when I cast my vote, if I have to choose between a charming scoundrel and an honest dullard, give me the honest dullard every time.
Unlike many here, after Herman Cain dropped out, Mitt Romney was my favorite. I won't be voting AGAINST obama, I'll be voting FOR Romney.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#134399 May 1, 2012
Fearless and Happy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am surprised you would describe yourself so eloquently.
"The human capacity for self-delusion truly is remarkable. Most people out there end up believing exactly what they want to believe even when the truth is staring them right in the face".
Your life story summarized very well. That is what happens when one plays the Osterich with their head mired deep into the Obama Socialist sand box.
It's not Hip's fault, he turned his brain over to mediamatters long ago, and they do all his thinking for him... he just types their words.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#134400 May 1, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Occupy movement aims for resurgence with May 1 protests, strike
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/765572559/...
How long are these idiot mayors going to let this nonsense go on? Arrest the lawbreakers.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#134401 May 1, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
<GASP!>
RG, that freakin' TROLL is aka Bob Loblah, aka Pope Benedict. I hope the rat SOB never comes back.
I'm guessing that you and Bob aren't exchanging Christmas cards?

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#134402 May 1, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Hope you are safe Shove. Have the wx station on, many supercells and tornado reports in your part of the country. At night a tornado can be worse because sometimes we don't know they are around. Gods love.
Thank-you Chris, and we are quite safe. There were several heavy thunderstorms last night, but as far as I know, no tornadoes - I haven't yet watched the news, so I could be wrong. Tulsa hasn't been hit by a tornado in over a hundred years, but the surrounding communities take a major hit every year - they say an Indian blessing protects Tulsa itself, and somehow I guess it's working....hope your day is peaceful.

Since: Aug 07

South Central Virginia

#134403 May 1, 2012
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't "trying to porttray home schooling as being superior to public schools" or vice versa, Bos, merely putting my $2.00 worth in.(I say two bucks instead of two cents, because naturally my opinion is worth more than all the rest of you peasants').
I did not take your post to say that, I saw it as supporting that home schooling is a sign of a concerned, participating parent.

I apologize if you thought otherwise. After the first paragraph I was directing towards what Bobin has been doing.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#134405 May 1, 2012
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank-you Chris, and we are quite safe. There were several heavy thunderstorms last night, but as far as I know, no tornadoes - I haven't yet watched the news, so I could be wrong. Tulsa hasn't been hit by a tornado in over a hundred years, but the surrounding communities take a major hit every year - they say an Indian blessing protects Tulsa itself, and somehow I guess it's working....hope your day is peaceful.
Good deal. In most years May usually brings the most tornadoes. Here is hope we won't have so many this May.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#134406 May 1, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
How long are these idiot mayors going to let this nonsense go on? Arrest the lawbreakers.
Until it becomes a political liability. Its been a while since I've heard dear Nancy Pelosi cheer them on. But even though Pres Obama won't do it outright, you bet his war on the rich still sells with some of these clowns. I guess rich fatcats on the left get a pass.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#134407 May 1, 2012
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank-you Chris, and we are quite safe. There were several heavy thunderstorms last night, but as far as I know, no tornadoes - I haven't yet watched the news, so I could be wrong. Tulsa hasn't been hit by a tornado in over a hundred years, but the surrounding communities take a major hit every year - they say an Indian blessing protects Tulsa itself, and somehow I guess it's working....hope your day is peaceful.
They brought a guy All the way from India to bless the place? wow. I didn't know that those people did that sort of thing.
Well, ya learn something new every day...

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#134408 May 1, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
We've seen Romney as a leader in several areas... as a Governor, in charge of the Utah Olympics, as a business leader, and as a Presidential candidate... all successful.
I know. That's why I said "fairly" unknown, because I meant at the POTUS level, which was the subject of that msg.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#134409 May 1, 2012
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
They brought a guy All the way from India to bless the place? wow. I didn't know that those people did that sort of thing.
Well, ya learn something new every day...
just a tiny bit of sarcsm there right?

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#134410 May 1, 2012
A decision that obama had no choice but to make...

http://townhall.com/political-cartoons/2012/0...

...and now he wants all the credit. Really? He didn't have the stones not to make the call to kill bin-Laden, not with so many others knowing that barry knew where Osama was hiding.

It was the Navy Seals that took all the risks, obama just did what he had to do.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#134411 May 1, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Until it becomes a political liability. Its been a while since I've heard dear Nancy Pelosi cheer them on. But even though Pres Obama won't do it outright, you bet his war on the rich still sells with some of these clowns. I guess rich fatcats on the left get a pass.


http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#134412 May 1, 2012
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. That's why I said "fairly" unknown, because I meant at the POTUS level, which was the subject of that msg.
I'm willing to bet that he will be FAR BETTER as POTUS than the teleprompter-in-chief that's in office now.

Since: Aug 07

South Central Virginia

#134413 May 1, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
A decision that obama had no choice but to make...
http://townhall.com/political-cartoons/2012/0...
...and now he wants all the credit. Really? He didn't have the stones not to make the call to kill bin-Laden, not with so many others knowing that barry knew where Osama was hiding.
It was the Navy Seals that took all the risks, obama just did what he had to do.
Yeah, Carter is living proof that Presidents take no risks in giving the go ahead for a mission.

Since: Aug 07

South Central Virginia

#134414 May 1, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm willing to bet that he will be FAR BETTER as POTUS than the teleprompter-in-chief that's in office now.
BTW: US oil supplies are at a 21 year high.

Lets here a cheer for Obama!

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#134415 May 1, 2012
BobinTX wrote:
A decision that obama had no choice but to make...
http://townhall.com/political-cartoons/2012/0...
...and now he wants all the credit. Really? He didn't have the stones not to make the call to kill bin-Laden, not with so many others knowing that barry knew where Osama was hiding.
It was the Navy Seals that took all the risks, obama just did what he had to do.
So did the Navy Seals.

Do you think Obama should have had Osama brought back for trial?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Stilgar Fifrawi 796,355
The Knights of Columbus, Scottish And Yorkrite ... 14 min how g 14
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min lil whispers 607,250
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Gods r Delusions ... 568,468
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 37 min Mandela 120,753
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 59 min Charlie Sheen 267,554
masterbation 1 hr Clarence688 6
Scientific proof for God's existence 11 hr Make World peace ... 617
More from around the web