Obama Born In Kenya? Alleged 2012 Evidence Unearthed

Full story: NowPublic

Andrew Breitbart's website Has Raised Questions About Whether Barack Obama Was Born In Kenya.
Comments
41 - 43 of 43 Comments Last updated May 26, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

Before Obama won the election, when he was first running for the nomination, his own Grandmother said he was born in Kenya. She was there. Suddenly her hut was improved, and she gets a pittance from somewhere, and she isn't talking. I bet she talks after he is back home in Illinois. He will cut off her money in a N Y minute. he is evil.
Crooked Liberal Media

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

Occupy This wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a halfwit. Breitbart doesn't have to be a birther to uncover the fact that Obama was born in Kenya... Which ends up proving that the birthers were right all along ofcourse...
I agree. I believe there is now proof that Obama was born in Kenya. The birthers have been right all along.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

The question is what do we do now? If we remove him for lying, impeach him for fraud there would be civil war. He has no respect for the laws of this country. So what do we do. Nothing. Hopefully he will be voted out of office by such huge numbers the Democrats cannot steal the election, and he will go back to Kenya where he belongs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min truth 537,126
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 3 min Falcon 666
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min It aint necessari... 730,261
Best Hotel for Exhibitonist/voyeur 7 min andet1987 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 25 min UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 172,954
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 28 min andet1987 4,255
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 34 min AussieBobby 259,310
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 hr Tim Osman 117,803

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••