Obama Born In Kenya? Alleged 2012 Evidence Unearthed

Full story: NowPublic

Andrew Breitbart's website Has Raised Questions About Whether Barack Obama Was Born In Kenya.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 43 of43
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

Before Obama won the election, when he was first running for the nomination, his own Grandmother said he was born in Kenya. She was there. Suddenly her hut was improved, and she gets a pittance from somewhere, and she isn't talking. I bet she talks after he is back home in Illinois. He will cut off her money in a N Y minute. he is evil.
Crooked Liberal Media

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

Occupy This wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a halfwit. Breitbart doesn't have to be a birther to uncover the fact that Obama was born in Kenya... Which ends up proving that the birthers were right all along ofcourse...
I agree. I believe there is now proof that Obama was born in Kenya. The birthers have been right all along.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

The question is what do we do now? If we remove him for lying, impeach him for fraud there would be civil war. He has no respect for the laws of this country. So what do we do. Nothing. Hopefully he will be voted out of office by such huge numbers the Democrats cannot steal the election, and he will go back to Kenya where he belongs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 43 of43
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

574 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
cannot satisfy my gf 7 min andet1987 3
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min truth 511,930
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min Gray 109,523
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 12 min Adam 36 36,085
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min andet1987 679,854
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min Aquarius-WY 216,724
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 18 min andet1987 52,496
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr All-Righty 89,511
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 2 hr Swapsies 233
•••
•••
•••