Comments
207,521 - 207,540 of 221,373 Comments Last updated Wednesday Aug 13

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#217627
Apr 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is a bit vague. Are you saying that you are in favor of reliable birth control or against it?
Not that it matters if you're against it. You only get to decide for YOURSELF whether it is okay to use birth control or not. You DON'T get to decide that for anyone else.
Sure she does, if she can find enough people that agree with her. That's the beauty of America.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#217628
Apr 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Roadrunner wrote:
I have more than once provided FACTS. You've chosen to ignore them because they prove you wrong. And you proved my point in your post. YOU can't just call something factual and right and have it be. Provide sources to back up your "facts". I bet I beat you more than not.<quoted text>
No, you've done a lot of talking about facts. You haven't actually provided any.
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#217629
Apr 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I copied and posted exactly what your response was to. I'm not going all the way back there and looking for the post that is there in black and white. You want to prove me wrong, go ahead and try. Not a single lie was told. I asked you about putting a baby back in the womb, you said that your education told you that. I have no reason to lie to make you look stupid. You do that all on your own. Now, go report me.
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Blatant lies. Link to that post, please.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#217630
Apr 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Roadrunner wrote:
I could easily go back and site posts where you've called us baby killers, which is essentially accusing us of murder.<quoted text>
Not in the sense you used it. YOU said I accused you of committing a crime. I readily agree that killing unborn babies is typically legal today. I've never accused you of breaking the law. I accused you of supporting the killing of unborn babies, a perfectly legal act, until we change it.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#217631
Apr 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Roadrunner wrote:
That didn't answer my question. At all.
But are you telling me that because I fought and beat cancer and now have side effects that require drugs, on top of the chemo I take to keep the cancer away, that I shouldn't have sex with my partner? Wow. Talk about being arrogant. Now, would you like to go back and answer my question? Why do you believe I shouldn't have an abortion if I were to become pregnant?<quoted text>
No. I said you shouldn't get pregnant. Do you need a class on how to not get pregnant?
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#217632
Apr 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

http://www.topix.net/forum/topstories/T0SOT21...
Post that ends in 098. I decided it wouldn't be that hard to find it after all. I believe it's the last post on the page.
Dare I request an apology for calling me a liar now?
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Blatant lies. Link to that post, please.
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#217633
Apr 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Really? What about a 5 week old embryo having a formed heart? Want to try that one again? At 5 weeks, it's basically a tube, with two chambers. Not four. You did not see a formed heart in your twins at 5 weeks gestation. I provided facts about that, and I can do it again if you wish for me to prove you a liar, and so uneducated......again.
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you've done a lot of talking about facts. You haven't actually provided any.
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#217634
Apr 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in the sense you used it. YOU said I accused you of committing a crime. I readily agree that killing unborn babies is typically legal today. I've never accused you of breaking the law. I accused you of supporting the killing of unborn babies, a perfectly legal act, until we change it.
You wrote, and I quote:
"We're in your business to stay, and getting deeper every year. Until you stop killing babies, get used to it"

Until you stop killing babies. That's accusing someone of murder, since there is no baby in an abortion.

Post #216651
http://www.topix.net/forum/topstories/T0SOT21...

And that was just one wildly selected page that I found you saying such a thing. I just clicked on a page that I knew would take me back a day or two and viola! Accusation of murder. Either change the way you phrase abortion or admit that you're accusing pro-choicers of murder.
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#217635
Apr 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

And yet, you STILL avoid the initial question. Why is that? I know how to try to prevent pregnancy. Birth control fails. Even tubal ligations (my form of BC) can fail. I think I told you that I've taken precautions against pregnancy in that post. Now why is it you won't answer my questions. And why have you totally ignored the many other posts where I post information refuting your claims? Want to dare call me ignorant and uneducated again? I believe in the past couple hours of insomnia, I've wiped the floor with you and your "facts". Go ahead, answer my question. Why should I be forced to remain pregnant, given my circumstances, if I were to become so?
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I said you shouldn't get pregnant. Do you need a class on how to not get pregnant?
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#217636
Apr 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I seem to have put Grunt in the corner where he belongs. He calls me a liar and tells me to present links....and I called him on it. Now he ignores it. He also won't answer questions posed to him, skirts around it instead and accuses me of not knowing how to not get pregnant. Does this guy ever sleep? When the hell does he take care of his supposed twins who defied all medical history and had formed, 4 chambered hearts, at 5 weeks gestation, when that's not how it happens. LMAO!! I'm waiting for the "reported" posts to start since he can't answer my questions, or refute what I've posted through the course of the night getting caught up.
Sorry about all those posts at once too. It seems like a lot over a night time, because no one else was posting. Maybe I should simply ignore his ignorance now, now that I've pointed it out and called him on it. Maybe he'll go scurrying over to his other fave thread. I may just have to go pay him a visit over there as well.:)

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#217637
Apr 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Roadrunner wrote:
http://www.topix.net/forum/top stories/T0SOT217PULC4RBPV/p103 61
Post that ends in 098. I decided it wouldn't be that hard to find it after all. I believe it's the last post on the page.
Dare I request an apology for calling me a liar now?<quoted text>
No. You can provide evidence of your claim. There is no post on that page where I state babies have been placed back in the womb.
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#217638
Apr 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you've done a lot of talking about facts. You haven't actually provided any.
"Heart and Circulatory System

By 5 weeks old, BabyCenter says a fetus' heart starts to beat. This is the first organ that begins to work. There are two chambers to the heart at 5 weeks old, each one pumping separately. The heart will then divide into four chambers and begin to function, helping to develop the circulatory system. Blood pumps and travels through the entire body at a regular rhythm, making all additional developments of organs, bones and muscles possible.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/81426-week-... ;
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#217639
Apr 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said it wasn't biased. It's biased towards the truth.
But I'll play fair with you. You can show me your sources too.
You don't GET that my opinion about you and your sense of fair play is formed based on history, it's non negotiable and it's set in stone.

Pretend you are pregnant and live with it.
Oh wait, you've already proved you can't.
You gave away your last little inconvenience.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#217640
Apr 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Roadrunner wrote:
Really? What about a 5 week old embryo having a formed heart? Want to try that one again? At 5 weeks, it's basically a tube, with two chambers. Not four. You did not see a formed heart in your twins at 5 weeks gestation. I provided facts about that, and I can do it again if you wish for me to prove you a liar, and so uneducated......again.<quot ed text>
No, I did not see a fully formed heart. At 10 weeks, I did see a fully formed child. At 22 weeks I did not see a fully formed child. People change from conception to death.

A heart is still a heart. You're arguing semantics now, because you've already lost your point.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#217641
Apr 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Roadrunner wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote, and I quote:
"We're in your business to stay, and getting deeper every year. Until you stop killing babies, get used to it"
Until you stop killing babies. That's accusing someone of murder, since there is no baby in an abortion.
Post #216651
http://www.topix.net/forum/topstories/T0SOT21...
And that was just one wildly selected page that I found you saying such a thing. I just clicked on a page that I knew would take me back a day or two and viola! Accusation of murder. Either change the way you phrase abortion or admit that you're accusing pro-choicers of murder.
You can't read, can you? It's perfectly legal in most cases for you to kill unborn babies.

For now.
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#217642
Apr 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Liar. LOL Keep denying it. It's right there for everyone to read. I asked you where ANYONE had put a baby back into the womb, you said that you did, that it's called an education. Just admit it dude, you said it. It's right there for anyone to read.
You are completely delusional. Even when the evidence is presented on a silver platter, you still deny. HILARIOUS.
And guess what, I've done nothing nor said nothing to claim a "report" against me, so you can't have it removed like you did OCB'S posts.
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You can provide evidence of your claim. There is no post on that page where I state babies have been placed back in the womb.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#217643
Apr 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Roadrunner wrote:
And yet, you STILL avoid the initial question. Why is that? I know how to try to prevent pregnancy. Birth control fails. Even tubal ligations (my form of BC) can fail. I think I told you that I've taken precautions against pregnancy in that post. Now why is it you won't answer my questions. And why have you totally ignored the many other posts where I post information refuting your claims? Want to dare call me ignorant and uneducated again? I believe in the past couple hours of insomnia, I've wiped the floor with you and your "facts". Go ahead, answer my question. Why should I be forced to remain pregnant, given my circumstances, if I were to become so?<quoted text>
Do you need a class on how to not get pregnant?
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#217644
Apr 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

No, I'm arguing with an idiot. You claimed that at 5 weeks you saw your twins heart beat. Do you want me to go back and find that to prove you wrong again? You saw a fully formed child at 10 weeks, but didn't at 22 weeks? What happened? And I thought they were twins, so you would have or not have seen two of them.
And why haven't you answered my other question yet?
I haven't lost anything. You're trying so hard to keep your head above water.....and you're losing the battle. But you keep trying no matter what. I give you kudos for that. Even when I present clear evidence, you STILL deny it! Cracks me up.
Keep trying to dance with me......you won't win. Just admit defeat.
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I did not see a fully formed heart. At 10 weeks, I did see a fully formed child. At 22 weeks I did not see a fully formed child. People change from conception to death.
A heart is still a heart. You're arguing semantics now, because you've already lost your point.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#217645
Apr 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Roadrunner wrote:
I seem to have put Grunt in the corner where he belongs. He calls me a liar and tells me to present links....and I called him on it. Now he ignores it. He also won't answer questions posed to him, skirts around it instead and accuses me of not knowing how to not get pregnant. Does this guy ever sleep? When the hell does he take care of his supposed twins who defied all medical history and had formed, 4 chambered hearts, at 5 weeks gestation, when that's not how it happens. LMAO!! I'm waiting for the "reported" posts to start since he can't answer my questions, or refute what I've posted through the course of the night getting caught up.
Sorry about all those posts at once too. It seems like a lot over a night time, because no one else was posting. Maybe I should simply ignore his ignorance now, now that I've pointed it out and called him on it. Maybe he'll go scurrying over to his other fave thread. I may just have to go pay him a visit over there as well.:)
In the corner? You've established you don't even understand the topic you discuss. Seriously. I'm consistently amazed at the lack of education attained by people who think it's perfectly ok to kill unborn babies.
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#217646
Apr 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I can read just fine. I just linked to a random post where you accused people who are pro-choice or those who have abortions as murderers. Again, complete denial in the face of facts. Yes, that pesky word again.....I know how much people who are as ignorant as you are hate those pesky little things...facts. It's like a four letter word to you, isn't it?
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't read, can you? It's perfectly legal in most cases for you to kill unborn babies.
For now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessari... 730,831
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min HipGnozizzz 172,993
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min Epiphany2 599,586
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min seriously the ori... 537,311
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 38 min yon 2,224
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 43 min Naveen kumar 1,004
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 55 min tinycol 79
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr MUQ1 259,386
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr monu chauhan 104

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••