|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

Roadrunner wrote:
Okay, explain to me why I would have to carry out a pregnancy if I were to become pregnant, even though I've taken precautions to prevent pregnancy. I'm still trying to keep the cancer that I fought and beat at bay with highly toxic medications, am on high power pain relievers, only have 10% of my small intestine and half my stomach. Now, would it be smart for me to try to carry out a pregnancy to term? Would it be fair to inflict an embryo and fetus with all of those drugs? Or should I stop taking those medicines and want to die everyday during the pregnancy? Since you're the end all authority of what's moral and right when it comes to a sperm and ovum meeting and implanting into a uterus (before it forms into ANYTHING RESEMBLING a baby), you can TELL ME what is right for me to do. And explain to me why you're right in your determination into what is right or wrong FOR MY BODY AND MY LIFE (which you have NO PART OF.)<quoted text>
If you were that fragile, you probably shouldn't have created the life you are now responsible for.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

Tooko wrote:
Life does not come form death or lack of life, therefor life is transfered from God to man to woman. To say that BC blocks that birth is un true. BC kills the life of the sperm which fights (proof of life)to reach the egg. To simply black that transfer would mean that the spem would remain alive and be used at a latter time if desired. We know that is nonsense.
Your post is a bit vague. Are you saying that you are in favor of reliable birth control or against it?

Not that it matters if you're against it. You only get to decide for YOURSELF whether it is okay to use birth control or not. You DON'T get to decide that for anyone else.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

Roadrunner wrote:
I've been wondering that about Grunt. He's so big on responsibility, where are his posts stating that the man should be EQUALLY responsible for the child he helped make, or even take over parentage for that child after it's born if he wants ALL pregnancies to come to term no matter the womans feeling about it.
Grunt only cares of his own emotional feelings on the issue, and anyone elses feelings or beliefs be damned. Come on, suggesting jailing or even KILLING those who dare have an abortion? What the hell does that accomplish? NOTHING. And a death penalty is kind of hypocritical, isn't it?<quoted text>
I have feelings for the baby's right to the life that was created. I think it's disgusting that we allow women to kill unborn babies simply because they aren't convenient.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

Roadrunner wrote:
Abortion is still a LEGAL, SAFE, PRIVATE CHOICE for women to make, if they become pregnant when they don't want to be. THAT HAS NOT CHANGED. And it won't change. No matter how much whining you do. I do look forward to why you would want to FORCE me to carry out a live birth against my will, given my circumstances. I'll be looking for your highly intelligent and most logical response.(cough cough,, laugh laugh.)<quoted text>
Not very safe for the unborn baby.
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

I have more than once provided FACTS. You've chosen to ignore them because they prove you wrong. And you proved my point in your post. YOU can't just call something factual and right and have it be. Provide sources to back up your "facts". I bet I beat you more than not.
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts? What facts? You can't just call something factual and have it be. It must actually BE factual.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

Roadrunner wrote:
I don't believe our country was founded on FORCING people to be parents.<quoted text>
Again, nobody is forcing anyone to do anything. You don't have to become pregnant.

There's that pesky personal responsibility again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

Roadrunner wrote:
Falsely accusing those of us in support of choice of MURDER. That's against the law.<quoted text>
Could you point to one post where I've done that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

Roadrunner wrote:
This is your response to my post to you?
I wrote:
" Roadrunner wrote:
I've NEVER heard of a person putting a BABY back inside the womb. That's ridiculous. Do you have anything to back up your fallacie? You are a grunt."
And you state that you have an education that taught you that someone put a baby BACK INSIDE A WOMB?????????? Can you post a link to that MIRACULOUS procedure?!
Where did you go to school? Let me guess, you were home schooled.
And in case you missed it, I also posted dictionary definitions....more than one. Just because you posted ONE definition used for IDIOTS like you who have to use simple terms like "baby" does not make you smart. This reply of yours PROVES how ignorant and illiterate you are!!!!
Wow, I needed that laugh tonight. You have an education that taught you they can put a baby BACK INTO THE WOMB. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!<quoted text>
Blatant lies. Link to that post, please.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

Roadrunner wrote:
I'll give you this, when you twist it around, that is a good debate. BUT a live, born, sentient infant has personhood, and has the same rights as any living human being. The unborn does not. Very simple. The only person who has ANY SAY over the unborn is the woman who is carrying the unborn.<quoted text>
The only thing different between James Gill and a fetus is location. Both were live, sentient human babies. The only difference is one is being held and breathing, the other can still be legally killed in many states.
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

That didn't answer my question. At all.
But are you telling me that because I fought and beat cancer and now have side effects that require drugs, on top of the chemo I take to keep the cancer away, that I shouldn't have sex with my partner? Wow. Talk about being arrogant. Now, would you like to go back and answer my question? Why do you believe I shouldn't have an abortion if I were to become pregnant?
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were that fragile, you probably shouldn't have created the life you are now responsible for.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

Roadrunner wrote:
But yet, you stated that it may be a good idea to put to death those who have an abortion. Which is NOT killing an innocent person. It's the ending of development of an embryo that MAY have gone onto a live birth in the best of circumstances. Why the hypocricy? Do you know the reasons (all of them) that may put a woman into the position of having to choose an abortion? Instead of trying to help her in her life so she would be able to responsibly give a live birth a raise a child, you would want to kill her? How utterly DISGUSTING of you. That's worse than the idea of having to end a pregnancy.<quoted text>
Not hypocrisy at all. One is minding it's own business, living the life that was given it. The other is killing unborn babies. When a baby willfully kills someone, I'll support the death penalty for it.
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

I could easily go back and site posts where you've called us baby killers, which is essentially accusing us of murder.
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you point to one post where I've done that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is a bit vague. Are you saying that you are in favor of reliable birth control or against it?
Not that it matters if you're against it. You only get to decide for YOURSELF whether it is okay to use birth control or not. You DON'T get to decide that for anyone else.
Sure she does, if she can find enough people that agree with her. That's the beauty of America.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

Roadrunner wrote:
I have more than once provided FACTS. You've chosen to ignore them because they prove you wrong. And you proved my point in your post. YOU can't just call something factual and right and have it be. Provide sources to back up your "facts". I bet I beat you more than not.<quoted text>
No, you've done a lot of talking about facts. You haven't actually provided any.
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

I copied and posted exactly what your response was to. I'm not going all the way back there and looking for the post that is there in black and white. You want to prove me wrong, go ahead and try. Not a single lie was told. I asked you about putting a baby back in the womb, you said that your education told you that. I have no reason to lie to make you look stupid. You do that all on your own. Now, go report me.
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

Roadrunner wrote:
I could easily go back and site posts where you've called us baby killers, which is essentially accusing us of murder.<quoted text>
Not in the sense you used it. YOU said I accused you of committing a crime. I readily agree that killing unborn babies is typically legal today. I've never accused you of breaking the law. I accused you of supporting the killing of unborn babies, a perfectly legal act, until we change it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

Roadrunner wrote:
That didn't answer my question. At all.
But are you telling me that because I fought and beat cancer and now have side effects that require drugs, on top of the chemo I take to keep the cancer away, that I shouldn't have sex with my partner? Wow. Talk about being arrogant. Now, would you like to go back and answer my question? Why do you believe I shouldn't have an abortion if I were to become pregnant?<quoted text>
No. I said you shouldn't get pregnant. Do you need a class on how to not get pregnant?
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

http://www.topix.net/forum/topstories/T0SOT21...
Post that ends in 098. I decided it wouldn't be that hard to find it after all. I believe it's the last post on the page.
Dare I request an apology for calling me a liar now?
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

Really? What about a 5 week old embryo having a formed heart? Want to try that one again? At 5 weeks, it's basically a tube, with two chambers. Not four. You did not see a formed heart in your twins at 5 weeks gestation. I provided facts about that, and I can do it again if you wish for me to prove you a liar, and so uneducated......again.
Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you've done a lot of talking about facts. You haven't actually provided any.
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

Grunt56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in the sense you used it. YOU said I accused you of committing a crime. I readily agree that killing unborn babies is typically legal today. I've never accused you of breaking the law. I accused you of supporting the killing of unborn babies, a perfectly legal act, until we change it.
You wrote, and I quote:
"We're in your business to stay, and getting deeper every year. Until you stop killing babies, get used to it"

Until you stop killing babies. That's accusing someone of murder, since there is no baby in an abortion.

Post #216651
http://www.topix.net/forum/topstories/T0SOT21...

And that was just one wildly selected page that I found you saying such a thing. I just clicked on a page that I knew would take me back a day or two and viola! Accusation of murder. Either change the way you phrase abortion or admit that you're accusing pro-choicers of murder.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 207,521 - 207,540 of221,371
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

426 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min RiccardoFire 93,646
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min Hasbharat Trolls Fixers 114,932
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min nanoanomaly 719,827
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Just Sayin 532,236
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min WasteWater 256,338
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 27 min UidiotRaceMakeWorldPeace1 172,192
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 37 min OnlyPatchWork 36,488
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••