|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Just Wondering wrote:
Good Morning Epi,
Received a message from Water_Nymph and thought I'd share some of her words other than putting it in my own.
"Hi , JW:
Mac told me you had asked about my son and I wanted to let you know he is doing pretty well. He has another surgery coming up but is waiting until his wife is okay from the transplant. She went in the hospital today. she will have 6 days of heavy chemo and then the transplant. It's going to be tough for my son but he is there with her. She will be in quarantine and right now he is the only one approved to stay with her for the next several weeks. I'll go again as soon as they allow me to stay with her.
Thank you for your continued compassion, caring and prayers. You may share this information with those who have had us in their hearts through the whole thing with my son.
I know many of the early morning posters such as yourself would want to know, it's early AM here my time {meds time} so thought this would be the perfect time.
Have a great day everyone, and please take a moment to wish her well.
Peace and punkins,
JW
Thanks JW.....

My Prayers are for W/N son and daughter in law.....Thanks Friend

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are,like wind up,toy or marjonete,or artifical bambler
never accept or listen advises,or warnings,
ONLY BAMBLING SAME CHEAP CRAP,
CHEP TALK BUL....WALK
You behave like demented wicked hipocrite,not accepting anything from others,only insult God,by your loud prayers like Pharisea,and framong God to YOUR MAN MADE PRIMETIME WITH GOD,
You never consider or ask Gods humble question?
IF GOD IS NOT TIRED OF YOUR CRAP, OR DESIRE SOME NEW THOUGHTS AND CHANGES AMONG HUMANS,OR MAKES SOME QUOTES UP TO DATE?
you are just simple church hipocrite,act like nun with long devil black robe, covered head,but toungue spread all cheap talk- and after this,bul....walk
Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today.....Doc?

Thanks for your opinion....Hope the rest of your day is better!!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in my thoughts, JW.
My prayers are between me and God, though. If you are mentioned or not is (IMHO) none of your concern.
I'm sure JW feels better now.....

:-)

“Squirrel Shelter”

Since: Dec 06

Smalltown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in my thoughts, JW.
My prayers are between me and God, though. If you are mentioned or not is (IMHO) none of your concern.
I agree, and it is how it should be.

I don't and shouldn't expect nor want prayers in public, a thought is sufficient.

This is my last post as I no longer will be on the internet as of tomorrow.

Thank's everyone for the kind thoughts.

S
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today.....Doc?
Thanks for your opinion....Hope the rest of your day is better!!
i sleep on the materace,not on the sides of bed

my tough reality is based on the biblicalu truth,
and absolute obedience to God Law,as His law priority,not our bamblings and man made teachings,or own demands.

be sweet,good,and obey God, please.don't try to make God obey you?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Red Apples wrote:
hi boo
try to find separate place, fall on your old belly,and beseech God,to have mercy on you,your wrecked life,and allow you to die very soon,and f possible under HIS GRACE,enter eternal happiness,instead seating criple,without of breat,and bambling against insane Poor RCC John-servant of pope,and idols made of wood,silver,and gold

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't and shouldn't expect nor want prayers in public, a thought is sufficient.
S
:-(

Sniff....Sniff

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
If one does the "right thing" to be rewarded, they will be disappointed.
If one does the "right thing" even though they may be "punished" for doing it, they will receive the highest reward.
Agreed.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
S
)c: Don't you dare leave .

((((((JW)))))))

“Don't feed the trolls...”

Since: Jun 07

Damascus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
dependent how this rain falls on just and unjust?-
for sure not same,
it is like rain falls on good garden,and garden full of weeds,
who get the bests benefits of this rain?
next of all,
Biblical rain have spiritual meaning
Yes, yes it does.

Since you seem to have ignored this one the first time around, let me repost it for you:

Do you call yourself a Christian, Shrinky?
If not, just what do you call yourself?

At the very least, if you are a follower of Jesus, you should be abiding by this verse, yet you fail miserably several times daily:

Ephesians 4:29 (KJV)
Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Don't forget about this one, either:

James 1:26 (KJV)
If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

Have a great evening!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

WOW! You finally cited Jesus!

Had to poke you for a year before you acknowledged there was more than Paul and John.

I stand corrected. Jesus said one could pray for more than just "daily bread". Perhaps I should look into what "daily bread" mean't in 1st Aramaic. Perhaps alluding to human needs rather than human wants.
Still nothing on praying in public forums ("the street corners to be seen by men") and telling people you are praying for them ("shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.").

Thanks for the help. I knew you weren't a complete Pagan. <smile>
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears it's you that needs everything spelled out so you might be able to understand.
_______
Mark 11:24.
24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
Matthew 21:22.
22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
_______
Glad I could clear that up for you Duane. Next time try actually reading God's Word before you open your mouth and say something that's proven wrong. It will help to keep you from ending up with egg on your face, or having a sever case of foot in mouth disease like you did here.
No need to thank me for straightening you out.

Damascus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever your name is?
you would need to go back through the posts to find where Mr. Worry Beads made promises to sin if didn't get his web cam! Have you read all his posts? No! You disappear for ages then come back making out you know all about it.

Maybe you should pay attention more. I have stated on numerous occasions that although I don't post very often, I read along. There are very few posts in the last year or more that I have not read.

You are the idiot that sent me balmy email calling me Steve! Why did you do that?

I already told you why. And you and I have come a long way since then. We went backwards when you came back in here and stirred up old trouble that most had thought was laid to rest.

Why did I come back in to this thread? The exact same game being played against Blindman n the Bleachers. You say you like to admit truths then admit that one. Same game being played against Rider on the Storm now. Admit that truth too.

Nope, different situations altogether with different arguments. Nothing for you to really concern yourself over.

Why are you allowing yourself to be seen supporting lies and slander?
Everyone that supports Mr. Worry Beads does exactly that! Do you really believe that's the way of heaven. You are supporting a very example that is passed on to others.
I haven't really been posting to you in support of either Skombolis or Red Apples. I am posting on behalf of the thread and on behalf of YOU. Your OCD has taken total control over you. I pray for healing for you.
You, my friend, fit the quote I posted last night to a TEE.

"There are none so blind as those who refuse to see."

Have a good weekend,
CM

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
S
May you have many blessings if God wills it. If not, may God give you strength to face any tribulations.

Damascus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
In that pretentious post you admit you don't know if Mr. Worry Beads called me a Muslim or not and pretend you know he didn't demand a web cam. You actually admit you haven't read all his posts. You try to make excuses for him.
In joining in you are adding to the trouble. Why couldn't you have minded your own affairs and stayed out of it? Left it between me and Mr. Worry Beads?
That would be contributing towards peace.
Lil Whispers.
Cherianne.
Blindman n the Bleachers.
Rider on the Storm.
How is Mr. beads game contributing towards peace? Look at those names. Same game.
Christmas day. ALL day on line causing trouble. Throughout Easter, online causing trouble.
How is my leaving this topic going to bring peace to this topic? It isn't. Is it?
Red Apples has replied to you. I shall reply to that troublemaker proven coward now.
Would there be peace in this thread? Nope, because there always some that are stirring up strife. But in my 5 and a half years or so on Topix I have never seen a poster like you. Post the same thing several times a day, day in and day out, for over a year. Most people have their squabbles and move on. They may fight from time to time, but I have never seen someone obsess over something the way you have. The only other poster that stirs up as much trouble in this thread as you is Dr. Shrink.
But there would be peace for Red Apples and Skombolis.
It was laid to rest. You came back in and brought it all back up again. You cannot deny that.
It really wouldn't matter who the poster or posters would be, I would still speak up and say something to you about your obsessive behavior for more than a year now. It could have been Darwin or Mikey or Truths or OSG or Bert & Ernie; it wouldn't have mattered. I still would have posted pretty much the same things to you that I have.
You have an obsession, an extremely unhealthy one. You are also delusional. I may not be a psychiatrist, but I do know severe mental illnesses when I see them. I suggest, for the sake of your wife, children, and yourself that you seek professional help. It would be great for you to get healing, and be there for your grandchildren.
Have a great evening,
CM

Damascus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think that paryer is not enough but a person "needs" to know they are being prayed for ? While it is nice, that is hardly a faith based reason.
Just my opinion that you and they need more faith in God.
Your prayers or lack there of will not change God's will.
Howdy, Darwin,
Most people, I believe, feel a lifting of the spirit when they know they are being prayed for, even non-Christians. The Bible tells us to edify our brothers, so to me it is faith-based to let them know they are being thought of and that their name is being lifted up to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. I know it is very edifying to me to know that people are praying for me and/or my family. It is all part of "Love thy neighbor."

James 5:16 (KJV)
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Have a good evening,
CM

Damascus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Just realized that I totally messed up the formatting in my reply to JOHNJAWS....post #456502 on previous page. The first paragraph is his post, second is mine, and then they alternate like that the rest of the post. Hope this clears up any confusion.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Christian Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy, Darwin,
Most people, I believe, feel a lifting of the spirit when they know they are being prayed for, even non-Christians. The Bible tells us to edify our brothers, so to me it is faith-based to let them know they are being thought of and that their name is being lifted up to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. I know it is very edifying to me to know that people are praying for me and/or my family. It is all part of "Love thy neighbor."
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
Have a good evening,
CM
You can should do as your heart tells you. I have no problem with it.

For myself, Jesus admonition to to pray and do good in secrect is paramount except when it is impossible to do so.

Perhaps since He said that whcih is asked in secret is granted, perhaps the effectiveness is diminished by not doing it in secret. Perhaps publicized pray is ,to use a common phrase, killing them with kindness.

Just a thought to emphazise the seriousness of the issue.

What if God was going to "give what is needed before you ask it" but by doing it wrong God refuse to do it.

Similar stories occur throughout the Bible (and other religions aa well) where the "right thing" is done for the "wrong reasons" with disasterous results.

REcall that Moses was denied seeing the Holy Land because he hit the rock with his staff instead of following God's instructions to just speak to make thespring flow.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Christian Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy, Darwin,
Have a good evening,
CM
Just another thought.
I know that the people who care about are praying for me without them telling me. I hope they know my heart as well.

In honesty, there is nothing I can think of to pray for other than acceptance of God's will.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another thought.
I know that the people who care about are praying for me without them telling me. I hope they know my heart as well.
In honesty, there is nothing I can think of to pray for other than acceptance of God's will.
"Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers" the apostle john speaking by the Spirit of God to all who will believe:)

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Red Apples, you are still with your heart at causing trouble. Look at the posts between that one you made and the previous one you made to me. No post to Mr. Worry Beads. I let you off!
Now. You tried to make out we are liars who post as Adam in Germany.
I gave link to Deb to a lady who lives in Norway who I met here in Birmingham. I know exactly where she was at a certain time.
Your pocket friend stated in a post he really doesn't care how many Muslims slander Christ here in Birmingham. Would you like the link to his post? Well that statement from him disqualifies him from being a Christian. Not a Roman Catholic and certainly not a Christian either. Your pocket buddy who stated G's love for Jesus is true! You pocket Buddy you joined you very quickly indeed when Christine stated that same poster is Micah. Very easy to wear fake ID's on the Internet, as your pocket buddy likes to testify to cause trouble.
Why did he start on Blindman n the Bleachers? Blindman n the Bleachers was getting suspicious about ID's. Who was really who? He was asking. That's what the backposts show when Mr. Wory Beads began to slander him. Your pocket buddy was getting frightened. Blindman n the Bleachers was asking questions. You are frightened as well. Frightened to testify to even extreme Muslims who post on Topix. You are frightened. You can't even show your location. Just a pretentious thug pretending to be a Christian on the Internet. I gave you chance for peace due to your heart attack. You have declined that chance. Just as you always do!
Should I make a post now to Skombolis like I had said would?
Are you ready to repent now?
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

390 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min cowboy 172,598
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Joyful8118 722,545
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min Kim from North Korea 115,830
Nine Eleven 14 min Sorry Charlie 63
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min June VanDerMark 533,885
GMO foods and you! 19 min UidiotRaceMakeWorldPEace 40
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min Aura Mytha 224,739
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 257,174
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 3 hr bottom1980 484
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••