Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#456538 Sep 7, 2012
Christian Man wrote:
<quoted text>

And to answer another of your points, yes I do have spiritual authority to question you. Check your Bible that you "100% comply" with.
Have fun now, ya hear!
CM
WHO
gave you this spiritual authority,?
democratic convention????or RCC nazi Pope?

you are clown
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#456539 Sep 7, 2012
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
my faith is based only on Bible,and not scrutiny of cyber clowns like you,
check one more time,all my posts directed to you,
I don't repeat twice to nobody,or someone who is not under my biblical respect,YOU HAVE NOT SPIRITUAL AUTHORITY,OR CRIMINAL INVESTIGATOR TO DEMAND ANWERS?
understood/
One more time ,your demands,
YOU WILL RECEIVE UGLY CYBER SLAP AT YOUR FACE.
be happy that you don't face me literaly?
I am here not to debate,or discuss anything with children serving devil table-worlwide churches
a,so
also you are not Bible appointed teacher to claim of deny of someone biblical compliance,
tricks like yours are defeated 100 years ago,
CM??????????
think about those question marks
BECAUSE I KNOW YOU,VERY WELL?
You ignorant,wicked demon!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#456540 Sep 7, 2012
Christian Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, show me one verse I have taken out of context.
I most certainly won't be holding my breath waiting on your answer....
all passages printed by you,are out of context
and violate 2 TYM 3;16.REV 22;18-19

tell me?what church do you belong?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#456541 Sep 7, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You ignorant,wicked demon!
you are too demon,not only demon?
but philpinian cretin from jungle,
stop grinde your tounge inside of your empty mouth,because toungue can fall down,and eaten by cockroaches or mouses rambling around your filthy room full of empty beer cans,and needles
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#456542 Sep 7, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>The Holy Spirit isn't just for simple-minded cavemen,like you. He also guides and leads some of the most brilliant human minds on this planet.
for sure
Holy Spirit don't guide you,
rather wicked devil spirit posses your wicked wrecked philipinian old criple carnal unsaved body

“Don't feed the trolls...”

Since: Jun 07

Dadeville, AL

#456543 Sep 7, 2012
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO
gave you this spiritual authority,?
democratic convention????or RCC nazi Pope?
you are clown
The Bible...don't you ever read it?
You claim to comply 100% with it.

“Don't feed the trolls...”

Since: Jun 07

Dadeville, AL

#456544 Sep 7, 2012
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
all passages printed by you,are out of context
and violate 2 TYM 3;16.REV 22;18-19
tell me?what church do you belong?
Which ones?
And how are they out of context?

(still not holding my breath)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#456545 Sep 7, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Such a pitiful,hateful loner you are. You have nothing to do with your life on a Friday night except harassing invisible mutes on the internet,huh??
such piece of s.... like you respond to someone who never ask him to respond anyway

what are you doing here at friday,your f.....pitfull hipocrite having nothing to do with your life,and harassing only invisible mutes on the internet,
my my my my
what a idiot this guy from Philipine is??
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#456546 Sep 7, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
“Lo, there do I see my father.
Lo, there do I see my mother,
and my sisters, and my brothers.
Lo, there do I see the line of my people,
Back to the beginning!
Lo, they do call to me.
They bid me take my place among them,
In the halls of Valhalla!
Where the brave may live forever!”
Michael Crichton & William Wisher Jr.
Hey Darwin,
I suppose many people see the 23 psalms as about death. I see it as about life (here) with God.
HFN
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#456547 Sep 7, 2012
Christian Man wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible...don't you ever read it?
You claim to comply 100% with it.
what a name is your church

Bible readers are free christians,not teachers
ONLY ONE EXIST TEACHER JESUS CHRIST,
He didn't give you any authority to gather together His flock and QUESTION THEM,OR LIE TO THEM?,
to long holding breath .can be exchanged in loud fats,horibly stinking?"teacher"he he heeeee
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#456548 Sep 7, 2012
Christian Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Which ones?
you are mut,without of breath,
to long holding breath,can blow you up,and will be left only bunch of stinks around,

my last post to you,is about you fake teacher, and your stinking cyber mut breath

show me,biblical verse,which state .that you have Biblical spiritual authority????
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#456549 Sep 7, 2012
Christian Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Which ones?
you are really invisible dumb butt,and mut

I told you earlier,
all passages posted by you,are twisted and out of context,

look at my expalnation to you post# 456374
because you behave like mut,and under drugs,or alcohol,mr satupid skom.....

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#456550 Sep 7, 2012
Christian Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, as far as the first part of your post goes, we both know how each other feels about Paul, Jesus, and the rest of the Bible. So, we can just leave it at that.
In the OT, God would sometimes speak directly to people, just like I could talk directly to you through the phone or over a cuppa joe. After Jesus returned to Heaven and the Holy Spirit came down, God no longer has spoken directly to anyone.
I guess the difference I was trying to make is that you were talking about a person possibly getting God's instructions wrong through prayer. I think people do feel that they are doing God's will sometimes even when they really aren't, because they misinterpreted whatever it was they received. Moses got his instructions directly from God, so there was no miscommunication. His trouble was his anger!(and that can be most every human's trouble at one time or another)
You have a good evening, and a great weekend,
CM
Yes, Mose is said to have recieved communication directly from God, and I question that as well.
However, many people (many on this thread, too)say they have direct communication with God.
In the Acts, Jesus is said to have talked directly to Paul (among others) and many people believe Jesus is God so that would imply that anyone, anywhere can have a face to face conversation with God.
Myself, I think even Moses talking to God is mythology.
If God could talk to us directly, then anything anyone does could have been prevented by God. That God remains silent is like letting a blind man walk in front of bus without telling "Watch out!".
Thus IMHO the reality that God does not speak directly (to most of us at least) supports a few alternative theories; God is an evil bastard or God never talked directly to anyone ever or God can't do it thus God is not all powerful. Many more there is little evidence to negate those terrible possibilities.
BTW, I believe that God is constrained by the laws of the Universe that God created.
My head hurts. <smile> God must be trying to talk to me. LOL

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#456551 Sep 7, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing in the Bible written by John. The only books whom the authors are know are seven of Paul's epistles. The actual titles of the books in the oldest manuscripts are "The Gospel ACCORDING TO _____". It was common practice to give books a title that would give them authority using someone's name. Still claiming that they were written by those individuals is an even large fraud than claiming they contain anything actualaly said by them. Is thought that these Gospels were written by the followers of the Apostles/Church Leaders decades after the Apostles/Leaders were long dead.
Thus, Mark was lokely written by a group who believed Mark was the founder of their group, Matthew by another group, John, Mary, Judas, Barbabas, John etc...
The Epistles attributed to Peter and James are likewise NOT written by them.
There is a minority of Christian sects that refuse to be educated on the realities of the Bible and its history. People are free to live in ignorance. Fortunately, the mah=jority of Church leaders ARE well aware of it and freely admit the truth.
And who and what are your sources.

Modern scholars are not as accurate as the early scholars who testify that John penned his Gospel, three epistles, and the Revelation. The early scholars also testify to all the authors (Peter, Paul, Matthew, Mark, Luke, James and Jude) of all the books of the NT except Hebrews, and no one knows who penned it.

The further you get from actual events in time the less reliable the information becomes. I stick with the "dead" guys or the early scholars. They were closer to the actual events, therefore there was less mud to cloud the waters.

One must remember, the key to the past is not found in the here and now, but the key to the present is found in the past.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#456552 Sep 7, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Mose is said to have recieved communication directly from God, and I question that as well.
However, many people (many on this thread, too)say they have direct communication with God.
In the Acts, Jesus is said to have talked directly to Paul (among others) and many people believe Jesus is God so that would imply that anyone, anywhere can have a face to face conversation with God.
Myself, I think even Moses talking to God is mythology.
If God could talk to us directly, then anything anyone does could have been prevented by God. That God remains silent is like letting a blind man walk in front of bus without telling "Watch out!".
Thus IMHO the reality that God does not speak directly (to most of us at least) supports a few alternative theories; God is an evil bastard or God never talked directly to anyone ever or God can't do it thus God is not all powerful. Many more there is little evidence to negate those terrible possibilities.
BTW, I believe that God is constrained by the laws of the Universe that God created.
My head hurts. <smile> God must be trying to talk to me. LOL
right
God speaks only through His Creation to human,and Through Bible,to His only chosen future eternal Kings

those who claim,that God directly spoke to them or speak,mostly devil speak to them by church media devil priests,and their comunions,
all visions,spoken church toungues, or revelation are devil inspired direct activity,

GOD SPEAKS LOUD THROUGH HIS CREATION, EVEN BIBLE SAY,THAT HE RIDE ON THE WINDS,HILLS, VEALYS,SUN, MOON, BLUE SKY, DARN NIGHT SKY,UNIVERSE, ETC.....

JESUS NEVER CLAIM TO BE GOD
JESUS NEVER DIE ON THE CROSS
TRINITY DOESN'T EXIST IN BIBLE,
HOLY SPIRIT IS NOT GOD.
EARTHLY CHURCHES ARE POSESSED BY DEVIL SPIRIT 2 COR 11;13-15.2 THESS 2;3-12
IN BIBLE DOES'NT EXIST-BIRTHDAYS, CHRISTAMS, EASTERN BUNNY,POLITICAL HOLIDAYS, BLOOD TRANSFUSSIONS, OR ASSOCIATION WITH WICKED ONES,AND PRAYERS FOR THEM,

ALL WORLD CHRISTIANS ARE DECEIVED,LIARS,ANS SERVANTS OF DEVIL SPIRIT
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#456553 Sep 7, 2012
Christian Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Which ones?
TELL ME
which church do you belong?

And I will tell you whole biblical truth about you and your church?

and if Bible gave you spiritual authority to be questioner and teacher?OR NOT?

because your quoted biblical passages are out of context,and only fit your own agenda
maybe I am wrong?
also I want to know,what is your church?name, denomination name/or mega church orientation?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#456554 Sep 7, 2012
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
And who and what are your sources.
Modern scholars are not as accurate as the early scholars who testify that John penned his Gospel, three epistles, and the Revelation. The early scholars also testify to all the authors (Peter, Paul, Matthew, Mark, Luke, James and Jude) of all the books of the NT except Hebrews, and no one knows who penned it.
The further you get from actual events in time the less reliable the information becomes. I stick with the "dead" guys or the early scholars. They were closer to the actual events, therefore there was less mud to cloud the waters.
One must remember, the key to the past is not found in the here and now, but the key to the present is found in the past.
agree with your post
Drew,only you are one person,who knows spiritual biblical values,like elected child of God,

who are you DREW?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#456555 Sep 7, 2012
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
such piece of s.... like you respond to someone who never ask him to respond anyway
what are you doing here at friday,your f.....pitfull hipocrite having nothing to do with your life,and harassing only invisible mutes on the internet,
my my my my
SilENCE!!!!!!!!

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#456556 Sep 7, 2012
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
right
God speaks only through His Creation to human,and Through Bible,to His only chosen future eternal Kings
those who claim,that God directly spoke to them or speak,mostly devil speak to them by church media devil priests,and their comunions,
all visions,spoken church toungues, or revelation are devil inspired direct activity,
GOD SPEAKS LOUD THROUGH HIS CREATION, EVEN BIBLE SAY,THAT HE RIDE ON THE WINDS,HILLS, VEALYS,SUN, MOON, BLUE SKY, DARN NIGHT SKY,UNIVERSE, ETC.....
JESUS NEVER CLAIM TO BE GOD
JESUS NEVER DIE ON THE CROSS
TRINITY DOESN'T EXIST IN BIBLE,
HOLY SPIRIT IS NOT GOD.
EARTHLY CHURCHES ARE POSESSED BY DEVIL SPIRIT 2 COR 11;13-15.2 THESS 2;3-12
IN BIBLE DOES'NT EXIST-BIRTHDAYS, CHRISTAMS, EASTERN BUNNY,POLITICAL HOLIDAYS, BLOOD TRANSFUSSIONS, OR ASSOCIATION WITH WICKED ONES,AND PRAYERS FOR THEM,
ALL WORLD CHRISTIANS ARE DECEIVED,LIARS,ANS SERVANTS OF DEVIL SPIRIT
No wonder shrink/pipek is so lost and so screwed up. He's preaching a doctrine that's a mix of the "Harold Camping doctrine" (who teaches Jesus never died on the cross), the "Jehovah's Witness doctrine" (who teach no blood transfusion), and the 3rd doctrine (which is the craziest one of all) known as the "shrink/pipek delusional doctrine". That one teaches that he can be as vile as he wants, and that he can disregard what the Bible says because he's not bound by scripture that he has no use for and that he violates on a daily basis.

The poor guy has more mental problems than the moon has craters.

“Ignorance is bliss”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#456557 Sep 7, 2012
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
my my my my
Matthew 23

23 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,

2 Saying The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:

3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.

5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,

6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,

7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.

8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in

Nite all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 574,712
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min scaritual 810,787
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Aura Mytha 269,150
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 15 min Seentheotherside 39,683
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 22 min Some Stoner Dude 1,049
Black people are more evolved then white people? (May '13) 23 min Stuart 52
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 24 min Some Stoner Dude 69,807
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 hr Freebird 176,072
More from around the web