Comments
438,281 - 438,300 of 600,000 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#453019 Aug 20, 2012
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. It sure IS hilarious to listen/read the empty "wisdom" of these self proclaimed know it all Christians, when they really know anything at all.
HAHAHHAAAAAA!!!!:)

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#453021 Aug 20, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I think the JEWS cannot admit they Killed their Messiah; their long awaited HOLY ONE! If they are meant to hear JESUS, they will (IMO)
One cannot hear an imaginary guy who supposedly died some 2,000 years ago, unless they are insane.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#453022 Aug 20, 2012
Here For Now wrote:
Does anyone know which Rider posted? I think I saw another Rider than the one that sometimes posts here.
If itís you Rider Hey.
What was he riding?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#453023 Aug 20, 2012
I only insult pathetic losers like you who lie about the Bible and Jesus.

You know nothing yet when a learned person makes an arguement based on their knowledge of Jesus and the Bible, you simply call them evil if it doesn't fit some BS you either were told by some other moron or made up yourself.

You reply to any well reasoned arguement with lies and insults.

You are the typical lying fraud that has made a mockery of Jesus and God for the last 2000 years.
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
No that would describe you D. Your post shows that you are very good at calling names to lots of people lots of times. Deny it if you want to but your posts are there for all to see.
What you do most is get mad and try to demean someone if they do not agree with you and you really donít like it when someone proves you are wrong.
D not only am I tired of you and your hateful attitude but others donít want to all hear this. I actually have other things to do that listening to you toot your own horn. So for now anyway, consider you temper tantrums and over estimating yourself and your importance over others ignored.
Grow up man.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#453024 Aug 20, 2012
pray to your devil honkys all will be decimated when the time is right

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#453025 Aug 20, 2012
BoBB AKA BoBB wrote:
<quoted text>
They will hear and see, when He returns.
http://s603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/ausa... ;

“Love much, trust none”

There

#453026 Aug 20, 2012
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
...D not only am I tired of you and your hateful attitude but others donít want to all hear this.....
So only what you and your few friends want to hear is all that should be allowed ?

Are you going to sick the Inquisition or the SS on me ? That would be make you happy, I bet.

You are the hate filled one. You hate anyone who doesn't agree you.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#453027 Aug 20, 2012
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. It sure IS hilarious to listen/read the empty "wisdom" of these self proclaimed know it all Christians, when they really know anything at all.
What gets me is the pretending that know everything about God.

Anyone you actually knows anythign about the Bible and Jesus is insulted and lied about.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#453028 Aug 20, 2012
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
What was he riding?
I think I saw a motorcycle in his picture.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#453029 Aug 20, 2012
JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Three boats? Really?
Salvation is in Christ and no other! We can rest in him!
So you do nothing at all ?

Does God pay your bills and go to the store for you ?

Just don't get food and wait for Jesus to bring you a meal ?

OK, you have the right to choose to die if you want.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#453030 Aug 20, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
God, the shortest verse in the Bible tells me that "Jesus wept." Do I make You weep? I don't want to make You weep. I want to please You and make You happy. Please, open my eyes and show me the things in my life that make You sad, the sin that may be in my life, sin to which I have become blind. Show me the little things, the big things. Show me Your glory and help me to see myself in Your eyes, as Isaiah did when he cried out, "Woe is me, for I am undone! Because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips." Please forgive me. Thank you, my loving God, for Your grace. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
Prime time with God
Get a grip there, the book of lies was written ages ago and has nothing to do with anything you did. Geez...

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#453031 Aug 20, 2012
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I saw a motorcycle in his picture.
So that makes it easy. If the other doesn't have a motorcycle, then he's a different rider. Aren't you glad I helped you out on that?

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#453034 Aug 20, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
God, the shortest verse in the Bible tells me that "Jesus wept." Do I make You weep? I don't want to make You weep. I want to please You and make You happy. Please, open my eyes and show me the things in my life that make You sad, the sin that may be in my life, sin to which I have become blind. Show me the little things, the big things. Show me Your glory and help me to see myself in Your eyes, as Isaiah did when he cried out, "Woe is me, for I am undone! Because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips." Please forgive me. Thank you, my loving God, for Your grace. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
Prime time with God
Hi Epi.

Yes, school started today. the sound of bells ringing and teachers complaining and students breathing heavy after running to beat the tardy bell.

I trust you and yours are doing well.

Love ya, Sis.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#453035 Aug 20, 2012
JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Does God go to the store and pay the bills for me? Yes!
You don't eactly know Jesus to be able to love him. You think he will leave you to starve and die. That's how much you know him. So you are starving.
knowing nothing but pretentiousness you haven't understod a word of what I have just said. And you think you you are one with God!
It is estimated that 15,000 (give or take a couple of thousand) children die of starvation related illnesses daily...one every 3.6 seconds.

Why doesn't God go to the store with them and pay their bills???

Yes...I believe that it is us "we" that are responsible for feeding those children...but when "we" fail for whatever reason...if God is going grocery shopping for you...why can't he pick up a few extra things for those children.

Why would God pay your bills...and not the bills of those children?

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#453037 Aug 20, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh...that would have been nice
I've been playing the $1 slot machine at work. I win four quarters every time I play so at least I am breaking even. I am waiting to hit it big one of these days!
:)
Good to see ya too
When it starts giving out more than 4 per play, let me know and I'll send you some dollar bills.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#453038 Aug 20, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Dork.
skunk+dork=???

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#453039 Aug 20, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
All you can do is call me names.
If only you actually knew something about Jesus and the Bible, you might be able to contribute something meaningful to the thread. Sadly, you are just another pathetic fraud pretending to be better than everyone else.
Man, do you ever read your posts? You yourself are the major name-caller here. Plus you post from incredible sites that are totally out in left filled.

And you even think that you have some credibility here? Well you don't. What is truly sad is that you are only a legend in your own mind. And you are the one who thinks he is better than everyone else.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#453041 Aug 20, 2012
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
No that would describe you D. Your post shows that you are very good at calling names to lots of people lots of times. Deny it if you want to but your posts are there for all to see.
What you do most is get mad and try to demean someone if they do not agree with you and you really donít like it when someone proves you are wrong.
D not only am I tired of you and your hateful attitude but others donít want to all hear this. I actually have other things to do that listening to you toot your own horn. So for now anyway, consider you temper tantrums and over estimating yourself and your importance over others ignored.
Grow up man.
My sentiments exactly. I do concur.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#453042 Aug 20, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is estimated that 15,000 (give or take a couple of thousand) children die of starvation related illnesses daily...one every 3.6 seconds.
Why doesn't God go to the store with them and pay their bills???
Yes...I believe that it is us "we" that are responsible for feeding those children...but when "we" fail for whatever reason...if God is going grocery shopping for you...why can't he pick up a few extra things for those children.
Why would God pay your bills...and not the bills of those children?
try to show example as human more smart before God,
spend each day in the grocery money for children,instead supprt wicked elctions of man who steal all money esspecialy from poor,
and ask foodstamps person to privide receipt for sold old shoes on the flomart.,without of receipt, goverment sweet rulers more smart from God, does'nt allow this poor guy to buy groceries,
also help them

seems to me your IQ is IQ OF LITTLE REATARDED MENTALY GODLESS
CHILD

This topic is shame,not topic about TRUE GOD
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#453043 Aug 20, 2012
JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
God does pay for their bills Annie and he provides them with food but others come along and steal from them!
Annie bakes down shows her mentality retarded by psychotic accusation,and very low eductaed godless child IQ

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Liam 733,188
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min Johnny 2,438
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Aquarius-WY 539,149
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 15 min JUDEletePete 118,007
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min Dr_Zorderz 258,066
Last Word + 2 32 min Tender Mercies 535
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 42 min WasteWater 94,687
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr KiMare 226,387
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••