|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Crazy Jae wrote:
I am Loved, By Someone, Somewhere in the World,...
loved by siberian convict,sentenced by russian court for murder of 200 goats

“Squirrel Shelter”

Since: Dec 06

Smalltown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep us up on how she is doing JW.
I surely will. It's something you're familiar with.

God Bless,

JW

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Iím not impressed D.
I am not out to impress idiots and liars like you.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus used LXX Septuagint ...
Why would a Hebrew and Aramaic speaking Jew in Judea use a flawed and unauthorised copy of the Hebrew scriptures from Alexandria Egypt ?

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
This little girl's mom is just plain STOOPID! Apparently,she needs to read about Jon Bonet Ramsey: http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/custody-...
$1,000 says she is a Christian.
Phil Gray

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

fart fart

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Just Wondering wrote:
Hi All,
Want to say thank you to the ones who are offering prayers and thoughts to Mercy
Carol. The surgical procedure will be this Tuesday and I know all who offered are sincere.
My health has kept me pretty much homebound and I know I appreciated the thoughts and well wishes from all of you who thought of me and it was helpful to know and feel that I wasn't alone.
Thanks again for the well wishes, I'm sure that she will appreciate the kindness offered at this time.
Peace and prayers,
JW
Hey J0Dub

Thinking of you both. Always available by T-mail if you ever want an ear. Stay strong my friend.

(T) Peace

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Edit: Sorry

J-Dub
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not out to impress idiots and liars like you.
D you are so immature. Oh well.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

hick-up wrote:
Yo Skom ...
Yo hu
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I surely will. It's something you're familiar with.
God Bless,
JW
I think I know what it is JW. Thank you for telling me that. I feel for her and will check back in Tuesday.
HFN

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK....I'm the one who said...
There is a muti Millionaire who bought a ticket in Michigan...And we haven't seen Steve since....
Do ya think?
LOL
Guess not...DARN
Good to see ya
Heh...that would have been nice

I've been playing the $1 slot machine at work. I win four quarters every time I play so at least I am breaking even. I am waiting to hit it big one of these days!

:)

Good to see ya too

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
D you are so immature. Oh well.
ROFLMAO

All you can do is call me names.

If only you actually knew something about Jesus and the Bible, you might be able to contribute something meaningful to the thread. Sadly, you are just another pathetic fraud pretending to be better than everyone else.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

BoBB AKA BoBB wrote:
<quoted text>
Serah, you wouldn't have to be running away and locking your doors out of fear if you had gun to defend your family with.
It's not me running, BoBB, but in saying that, I have learned each day to put more FAITH in GOD and sadly, each day I have less in man(kind). I don't need a gun, BoBB, I've got GOD! HE is my SHIELD & my PROTECTOR and HIS arms I am safe :)
Doctor REALITY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
If only you actually knew something about Jesus and the Bible, you might be able to contribute something meaningful to the thread. Sadly, you are just another pathetic fraud pretending to be better than everyone else.
Dork.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful version indeed (c: Thanks (((((Annie))))))~
I saw my post to our Doc as an encouragement - also the posts I have made to Jaws.
Until people quit spamming the thread with page after page of distasteful posts...this thread wont recover. I don't see them stopping...as this is their stress relief. We have done the rally of positive- back before I stopped here in May...dozens of us attempted to reclaim it. But the opposing forces worked overtime and invited new persona's.
I enjoy seeing the people I have come to care for- but will NEVER be here like I used to be. Life is TOO sweet and too short to add this ALL on a regular basis.
Hey Deb

A couple of quotes I thought you would enjoy

"The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles."

~Ayn Rand

Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that

~ Michael Leunig
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
No that would describe you D. Your post shows that you are very good at calling names to lots of people lots of times. Deny it if you want to but your posts are there for all to see.

What you do most is get mad and try to demean someone if they do not agree with you and you really donít like it when someone proves you are wrong.

D not only am I tired of you and your hateful attitude but others donít want to all hear this. I actually have other things to do that listening to you toot your own horn. So for now anyway, consider you temper tantrums and over estimating yourself and your importance over others ignored.

Grow up man.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
No that would describe you D. Your post shows that you are very good at calling names to lots of people lots of times. Deny it if you want to but your posts are there for all to see.
What you do most is get mad and try to demean someone if they do not agree with you and you really donít like it when someone proves you are wrong.
D not only am I tired of you and your hateful attitude but others donít want to all hear this. I actually have other things to do that listening to you toot your own horn. So for now anyway, consider you temper tantrums and over estimating yourself and your importance over others ignored.
Grow up man.
Girlfriend...you must have on that feisty lampshade today! LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>It's not me running, BoBB, but in saying that, I have learned each day to put more FAITH in GOD and sadly, each day I have less in man(kind). I don't need a gun, BoBB, I've got GOD! HE is my SHIELD & my PROTECTOR and HIS arms I am safe :)
"There was a guy drowning in the ocean. He prayed to God to save him. Oh God please save me!!!

A few minutes later a boat came and offered to pick him up and take him to shore. The drowning man refused saying he had faith in God and that God would save him and the boat left.

Another boat came and offered to save the man and he said no, I have faith in God, God will save me and the boat left.

Finally a third boat came and said I can help you. This is your last chance! Once again the drowning man said no,
I have faith in God he will save me and the boat left. Then he drowned thinking God had not saved him.

The the next day the man was with God in heaven and he said to God: I trusted you God. I had faith in you. Why didn't you save me??!!!God said: What is wrong with you! I sent you 3 boats!!!"

part 1 of 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Edit Serah

Part 2 of 2

You and I probably have a lot of feelings in common when it comes to guns. But I posted the joke just kind of as a reminder that if things are all part of a master plan then perhaps we can't be too quick to rule out what is what. There are people who have let children die because they only believe in prayer for illness. But why would God give us the intellect and the means to learn about our bodies and create vaccines and cures if he didn't intend for us to do so? Why would God give us a sixth sense if we are going to ignore it. And perhaps we have was to defend ourselves because life is precious and those that assign no value to it and would destroy God's creations are not supposed to be victorious?

If I get in a car and get on the freeway and take my hands off the wheel and close my eyes I am going to die probably. I am guessing here but IMO God is not going to allow us to put him to the test for no reason. Don't get me wrong. I am not suggesting or rationalizing that it is God's will that we go around shooting people. I am just saying maybe there are times he sends a boat and we don't realize it. I believe 100% we should put all all our trust in God. But I also believe we are allowed and possibly even expected to act. And we all may be led to act in different ways. Perhaps you see it as what is the value of our human life when compared o our soul? Perhaps Bobb feels how can one sit back and let another destroy the gift of life God has given us? Maybe you are both right?

One day we will find out these answers and many more i am sure

(T) Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

642 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min nanoanomaly 721,744
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min StarC 533,118
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min Krackjacks 115,412
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min Catcher1 224,421
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 30 min andet1987 5,254
Nine Eleven 38 min andet1987 30
Last Word + 2 40 min andet1987 284
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 41 min FudgeNFury 256,758
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Nixxi 84
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••