|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew Henry isn't God either.
you are not god too
and not reincarnated from 10 AD,

IF YOU FLUSH YOURSELF FROM HERE, IT WILL BE VERY NICE AND HEALTHY PLACE WITH LEFT OVER stupid dr reality,posting posts to yourself
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>you are piece of s....
Strawberry shortcake??
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Do you believe in the King of kings and Lord of lords who gave His life for you at the Holy Cross of Calvary?? I sure do: This is Doctor REALITY of the United States of America. PEACE!!: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Epi. Thank you for your prayers. Amen to what you said about everyday being a blessing. And believe me I cherish and enjoy each moment that God has given me and continues to give me.
While my family for sure had some bad times with what the Doctors were saying I can say without a doubt that in particular my daughter and my brother (who are both saved and filled with God's Holy Spirit) had complete faith that God would see me through this despite the negative reports they were getting from the Doctors. My brothers wife told me that neither my daughter or my brother left my side for more than just short periods of time while I was on the respirator and at my worst, and that she was amazed at the faith the two of them had that I would recover.
The first thing I remember when I came to after having been taken off the respirator and able to breath with just an oxygen mask was my daughter standing by my bed. I thought to myself "okay how did she get here so fast considering she lives in Michigan and I was thinking it was still the day that I had my heart attack". At that point I'd had no idea how long I'd been out of it or that I had even been on a respirator. As it turned out 10 days had passed.
At any rate once I came to my daughter leaned over and gave me a big hug and a kiss, and with such a calm and peaceful look on her she said to me "I love you dad, you're going to be just fine". At that very moment I had such a rush of faith knowing God was in complete control, and that I was going to be fine. And my will to live was stronger at that moment than it had ever been in my whole life.
Seeing my daughter there made me want to get better and live for as long as I could for her and so I could see my grand kids grow into adulthood. To see them graduated from school, to get married, to become a great grandfather. All of the things I want to have happen in my life if the Lord tarries.
Through it all and in that few short minutes I felt the presence and blessings of God like I only had at one other time in my life. And that was when my oldest granddaughter was born and the doctors didn't give her much of a chance to live. And to see her now as a young teenager you'd never know she'd been through all she had when she was first born.
What a loving Heavenly Father we have. I know first hand just how loving, caring, and merciful He is towards those that love Him and that have total faith in Him.
Praise God!!!
Have a great day Epi. I hope to be back later on today. God bless you my Sister in Christ.
(((((RED))))))))

Please consider joining a great group of peeps on FB~ It is a respite from the world of WOE which topix brings to life.
Relaxing and family friendly ALWAYS.

Thank YOU for sharing your testimony brother.

Love,Deb~

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

ok...i have not read this entire forum, because i have just joined this from intermittent reading of the forum "why i'm no longer a Christian", and i simply cannot stomach the travesty and vulgarity of certain posts. u know the old adage, "Jesus loves me, because the Bible tells me so"? If u accept the Holy Bible, then there is nothing left to say. He died for our sins, and rose again in fulfillment of the Scriptures...He conquered death to give us life. Is that Love?????????? Absolutely..Amen and Halleluhah. God bless and goodnight!!

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

PrabhSingh wrote:
Yes Jesus Loves all of us who we are.
Be Human & follow GOD Jesus
STEPS___Live meekly and humbly, and provide no place for doubt. You know that Jesus is the "Lamb of God," from the Gospel in the Bible. He was tempted like everyone else, but sinned not -- so he was as meek as the innocent lamb.___Help other people to receive all that God has for them: Include prayer and medicine, and use doctors that God has given us in these modern times, as well as His healing the soul and spirit not just the body -- and appreciate everything good as being all God's doing.__Think of living for good of others: service. That includes being kind and helping your enemy to be better. Serve Christ with God's kindness to the perishing masses. You know that God rejoices to see that love growing in you.___Soften hard hearts with Love of God: by the Oil of the Holy Spirit and see your own doubt and fear melt away in that atmosphere.__Help the spiritually blind see their way out ofdarknessinto the Light of Love in the Spirit of Christ. Darkness is the absence of the light of Christ. Spread the light of Christ and you will be in that same light.___Help the poor and hungry. Lay up treasures in heaven by helping others, and then you will see your desire to do God's good plan.__Lend that which you can afford to the poor. But then, do not remind for repayment from the poor. You will not doubt the love of God that you show in doing that.__Break the yoke of bondage and lift the burden off others. Bear one another's burdens to know that you are doing right "because you believe."__Help strangers and seek the lost. "What you do to the least of these, you do to me." Jesus said that as a definite promise that he will notice.___Do good deeds humbly and quietly -- for the least ones: and then you will receive real love like an endless river of fresh water springing up inside, flowing unseen. Remember that "God resists the proud." And Jesus said, when giving alms, let not your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so your deeds be in secret, and God which sees in secret will reward you openly, but those that do good for men to see have their rewards already from men.___To say, "I am humble..." shows it is very likely "not"so -- if you are proud of your humility -- then how are you so humble? But, when Christ says you are humble, then you will know.__Appreciate the gift of choice (between good and evil). And then, doing right by showing love is something to believe in. God created diversity -- and thus he created clear choices when He made the world. Feel the approval of God when you choose God's way freely and without pride.___Seek the anointing to do the will of The Heavenly Father. Choose to follow Jesus Christ, to do God's will. How then could you be confused?___Teach people to choose to believe God especially for salvation. You will then see them serve others in turn with the Love that God gives them -- and see that light shine, reflecting, from them because of your efforts. There is nothing to disbelieve when you are doing his will.___Be a teacher of God's Love. Take the Good News, and teach all Nations whatever you know about Jesus'-- and then share the Love of God, and there is no place for tricky thinking (doubt).___Stop excuses for not loving or for choosing wrong in your own old life. Accept the new life of the new birth.__Live the challenge of your new life in Christ. This life is is by grace through faith into good work, which leads to a new way of thinking, like getting a new mind, the Mind of Christ -- ie: the Holy Spirit assists you in this life without doubt.
Thanks for Reading..Prabh Singh
Thank you friend ((((((Prabh Singh))))))))))
This thread used to have a lot of people who tried to do things they way we are asked to by God. Unfortunately, people who prefer discord and meanness have taken over the majority of the thread. Most have left ,due to not wanting to be associated with the hate that is here now.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Thank you friend ((((((Prabh Singh))))))))))
This thread used to have a lot of people who tried to do things they way we are asked to by God. Unfortunately, people who prefer discord and meanness have taken over the majority of the thread. Most have left ,due to not wanting to be associated with the hate that is here now.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I think RA is a jerk, too. That doesn't mean I have t make sh!t up about him or hate him.
Wonder what RA thinks of you?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Adam wrote:
@Serah
Jesus answered: "And you; what say you that I am?" Peter answered: "You are Christ, son of God". Then was Jesus angry, and with anger rebuked him, saying: "Begone and depart from me, because you are the devil and seek to cause me offences."
—70:1 [7]
I gather this is from the Koran? Was not Peter with JESUS until the end? Or doesn't that count?

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you should actually try praying to your GOD, rather than talking to yourself in public. I don't think your GOD takes you seriously. I know, pray for "Red Aps" and watch the fantastic recovery, that would be great for entertainment. Pray for something specific so we all can see a GOD respond to your open prayers.
Helping...guiding...leading... all part of a day's work if you're blessed with the pastor/sheperd spiritual gift.

Hebrews 6:10 God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe your GOD is trying to tell you to keep up the good work?
Some are commissioned to do this, others are commissioned to do that, you've found your "calling".
Helping...guiding...leading... all part of a day's work if you're blessed with the pastor/sheperd spiritual gift.

Hebrews 6:10 God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
2 Peter 2:10 ¶But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.
11 Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.
12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;
13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;
14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:
15 Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;
16 But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.
----------
Matthew Henry’s Commentary:
2 Peter 2:10-16 Impure seducers and their abandoned followers, give themselves up to their own fleshly minds. Refusing to bring every thought to the obedience of Christ, they act against God's righteous precepts. They walk after the flesh, they go on in sinful courses, and increase to greater degrees of impurity and wickedness. They also despise those whom God has set in authority over them, and requires them to honour. Outward temporal good things are the wages sinners expect and promise themselves. And none have more cause to tremble, than those who are bold to gratify their sinful lusts, by presuming on the Divine grace and mercy. Many such there have been, and are, who speak lightly of the restraints of God's law, and deem themselves freed from obligations to obey it. Let Christians stand at a distance from such.
Very appropriate and timely post~((((((HFN))))))))

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Hi ((((((Epi))))))((((Serah)))))) )(((Annie)))))))) and (((((Bobb)))))))

Good night all ya' all~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Does that mean the (G O D)character will be dying off soon?
Are you actually human?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Truths wrote:
Hi ((((((Epi))))))((((Serah)))))) )(((Annie)))))))) and (((((Bobb)))))))
Good night all ya' all~
Good Night Sweet Sister and sweet dreams of Angels and Ladders :)

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Wonder what RA thinks of you?
The same I think. Maybe you should T-mail him and ask him yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 437,781 - 437,800 of596,592
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

528 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
jamb/waec/neco/nabteb (Mar '13) 4 min Onyekachi louis 23
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Pokay 680,565
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min truth 512,245
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 32 min zack 264
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 33 min Go Le Gay Milena GO 109,720
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 47 min Brother Lee Love 38,025
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ1 89,582
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr River Tam 217,105
•••
•••
•••