Comments
435,621 - 435,640 of 599,076 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Adam

Oberursel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#449701
Aug 5, 2012
 
JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up you pretentious fool! You will not gain evidence of our IDs' No matter what trickery you turn to.
I couldn't give a monkey's if it is the FBI or some other American
legal authority that ivestigates you. I asume it's the FBI!
You lie, you manipulate by changing quotes. You try every devilish tactic you can dream up. Posters are waking up to your devilish ways. Thank God they are.
Don't you try and tell me Jesus means anything to you. You are playing your game in your promise to sin if we don't give you evidence of our Id's. Your heart is with sin so sin. It's what you do every time you log on.
You stated meditating Christ crucified means as much to you as that pathetic cartoon picture you keep next to your monitor. If you were a Christian you would think more of Christ than that.
You try to stir up trouble with whoever you can. You a Peacemaker?
You are the biggest phony on Topix! You need to wake up and confess your falsehood. Your friend is slander and that's what you teach.
I posted it earlier. It applies to you as a teacher of sin:
Mark 9:22
"And if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to be thrown into the sea with a large millstone tied around his neck
You have got to mend your ways Skombolis!
You donīt know the bibel you fake hypocrite wannabe chritians.
You practice paganism instead monotheism. You worship a creation instead the creator and say evil things about prophet Mohammed the seal of the prophets.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#449702
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up you pretentious fool!
You love the word pretentious don't you? Did you learn it in the last year? Because I have noticed you try to squueze it in whenever you can!
JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You will not gain evidence of our IDs' No matter what trickery you turn to.
Pay close attention crazy person. I don't want your ID's nor do I care who you are in real life. Write that down somewhere.
JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted it earlier. It applies to you as a teacher of sin:
Mark 9:22
"And if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to be thrown into the sea with a large millstone tied around his neck
You have got to mend your ways Skombolis!
You don't understand the bible. That verse is talking about adults who lead children into sin. What children have I led into sin? Not immaginary children mind you, but real life boys or girls?

You have got to get your crazy under control.
Adam

Oberursel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#449703
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Kill them both in front of me or I will do this. Coz I got no problems with that. I swear to the Lord.I would kill the both pigs Doctor REALITY and JohnJaws everytime and everywhere without regrets.They had blasphemed enough against the Lord.
Adam

Oberursel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#449705
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fight fire with fire.
Godz Kid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#449707
Aug 5, 2012
 
God shouldn't Love us the way we are and act, but he does. That's the miracle of it all.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#449708
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Adam wrote:
Kill them both in front of me or I will do this. Coz I got no problems with that. I swear to the Lord.I would kill the both pigs Doctor REALITY and JohnJaws everytime and everywhere without regrets.They had blasphemed enough against the Lord.
Odd.

And yet, and yet, here's the atheist, who would deplore anything of the sort.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#449712
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why the world as we know it is in ruins. No one has learned a fĖckin thing in all of history. Everyone hates everyone else for obviously stupid reasons. If I hate someone it is because they have done me wrong in some way. Not because of their race, religion, sex, etc.
You are fully right
but most those maniacs hates you or me,because of our beliefs,and our truthfulness to them-those demented sick christian fakes,hating everything what is against their bul....bambling

have good day Adam
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#449714
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Why have you replied to that post Adam?
Would you like to say why Skombolis wanted posters to think I am you?
Muhammad. Some seal of the prophets! Butchery, raping, adultery, looting, murder! The False prophet spoken of in the Book of Revelation.
Jesus Christ truly suffered, truly died and is risen. We do not doubt and we do not differ therein.
nowhere in Revaltion is mention Muhammad,you are dumb blind but,unsaved carnal troll serving angel of light devil
rather Rev 17.18 clearly point to worldwide christianity as Wicked false murderous prophet,hure, full of blood of all saints,and innocent people
nr 1 Leader is your f....RCC-adultorous f.... bride of christ-satam alone as angel of light 2 Cor 11;13-15.2 thes 2;3-12

so wash your empty mouth without of teeths-because each your posts stinks
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#449715
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
A death threat Adam? And Skombolis who wanted posters to think I am you also wanted posters to think the death threats on the ASOG account are a lie!
What should I say to you? Rather than wish you death, I pray you come to embrace the truth about our Lard and Saviour Jesus Christ.
if you serve your own fake god- pseudo jesus angel of light-satan alone,
your prayers nobody listen,and stop to flow forward outside from your balsphemous mouths

adam,or you,or any unsaved-will die earlier or later
Unless God save them, but your prayers are nothing, null, 0,you are nothing to influence of Force Gods Will to give Grace to ANYONE.

You are f..... like judge,judging others ,if they be saved,or not by your piece s..... prayers for otehrs,IDIOT
START PRAY ONLY FOR YOURSELVES AND ONLY YOUR FAMILY-YOU HIPOCRITE
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#449717
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You love the word pretentious don't you? Did you learn it in the last year? Because I have noticed you try to squueze it in whenever you can!
<quoted text>
Pay close attention crazy person. I don't want your ID's nor do I care who you are in real life. Write that down somewhere.
<quoted text>
You don't understand the bible. That verse is talking about adults who lead children into sin. What children have I led into sin? Not immaginary children mind you, but real life boys or girls?
You have got to get your crazy under control.
SHUT your fricking mouth,you next LIAR hipocrite,blasphemer of God
and pieace of truesh insluting others,and mocking strange posters.

your narcism make you complete clown,after night drinking at bar, and paying hures for seating on your dead lap,
fake christain pig associated with atheists and gays,hating own brother irish catolic poor John Jaws

leave him alone,shave your head(if there are any hairs) put honey bee on your stupid head,and stick your pumpkin head into the bee house-maybe f.....idiot skull grow up from bee bitings,and depart without of descency from any topix
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#449718
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
dr.shrink,
you have said at the end of that post: "have good day boy from Ireland."
Firstly, I'm not Irish and I neither live in Ireland or come from Ireland.
Secondly why have you said: "Have a good day."
You made that post to something I replied to Skombolis. It pleases you that we want him to be investigated by the legal authorities. Why does it though? It is because of what he posts about you. Isn't it?
Just look at your posts though. Your posts can be likened to someone having acute diarrhea. Absolutely vile. There are few that you aren't vile to.
You post deliberately pretentious too. You know that you don't fool anyone with those various id's you use. You couldn't care less. You do it to just clown around and make a mockery. Maybe you do it to provoke. Is it your idea of getting attention? Not by any standard is it a very nice way of getting attention.
You have got some growing up to do.
I'm not going to say to you, God bless you or have a nice day, because I already know what you would say to that! I rather suspect I know what you will say to this post.
just insane bambling about someone,whom you never meet in person,or being associate even 1 hour with me,to learn who I am?

that is reason,I call most of you clowns,unsaved carnal wicked creatures, idiots judging others and dicteate God your own terms

have good day-doesn't mean to have day good.
spiritual criminals,Liars, or christian fakes have their own good day commpletly different from totaly humble born again new hearts mature in CHRIST

also have good day,ha ha haaaaa,
you can investigate own a... for sure not Skumbolis
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#449719
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you admit you are a Muslim?
I am Buddha
your pleasure to know this,what a f...
Anon

Lakewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#449720
Aug 5, 2012
 
Adam wrote:
Kill them both in front of me or I will do this. Coz I got no problems with that. I swear to the Lord.I would kill the both pigs Doctor REALITY and JohnJaws everytime and everywhere without regrets.They had blasphemed enough against the Lord.
Okay, no mental problems here...
Ashamed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#449722
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

I have no need for a hostile confrontation on topix. A conflict
Between posters on their ideas, beliefs, opinions, or the people
Who hold them is not something I want to be a part of.. To
Challenge these day after day is very disruptive to all who come
to share here.

There have been accusations of who posters are which are not true.
Confidences have been broken, friendships have been questioned,
Trust has been lost and posters have been questioned who they are.
There has been doubt put in people minds as to who other posters
Are. Some seem to have an remarkable memory as to what others
Have posted, but blatantly forget what they have posted. Flagrant
Disregard for other human lives and feelings is unforgivably
Shameless and outrageous. To continually point out they are liars,
To ridicule their spelling, how they grammatically write their post,
or how they speak is just plain wrong. Humiliation of poster
where it is done to hurt their pride is hateful. Each individual here
is in a different chapter of their lives. Rather they are a believer
or a non believer they may be seeking answers to their questions.
There is a wealth of knowledge to be shared, discussed, and posted.
What example is being set?

Any biblical verse used here is Godís word. Different faiths interpret it
Differently, people interpret them differently but to insinuate they are
Used to justify someoneís sin is wrong. IT IS GODíS WORD. He will
Be the judge if he feels they were used in a shameless way.

In all likelihood there will be post which are shamelessly very offensive
To some. To elect to or not read is an individual choice or then there is
The ignore and scroll technique.( a special ability God gave us)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#449723
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AnnieJ wrote:
Here is a good essay written by C.S. Lewis that I found to be interesting on the subject of forgiveness.
This is the first two paragraphs...the rest can be found at...
http://oholy.net/stolga/cs_lewis.html
We say a great many things in church (and out of church too) without thinking of what we are saying. For instance, we say in the Creed " I believe in the forgiveness of sins." I had been saying it for several years before I asked myself why it was in the Creed. At first sight it seems hardly worth putting in. "If one is a Christian," I thought " of course one believes in the forgiveness of sins. It goes without saying." But the people who compiled the Creed apparently thought that this was a part of our belief which we needed to be reminded of every time we went to church. And I have begun to see that, as far as I am concerned, they were right. To believe in the forgiveness of sins is not so easy as I thought. Real belief in it is the sort of thing that easily slips away if we don't keep on polishing it up.
We believe that God forgives us our sins; but also that He will not do so unless we forgive other people their sins against us. There is no doubt about the second part of this statement. It is in the Lord's Prayer, it was emphatically stated by our Lord. If you don't forgive you will not be forgiven. No exceptions to it. He doesn't say that we are to forgive other people's sins, provided they are not too frightful, or provided there are extenuating circumstances, or anything of that sort. We are to forgive them all, however spiteful, however mean, however often they are repeated. If we don't we shall be forgiven none of our own.
We do need to forgive others or we will not be able to move on as such, we will be bringing 'baggage' forward. We also need to be wary though that certain people will not change their ways and they include self deceit and supporting lies. We can surely forgive them, but sooner or later and if we feel they are taking the life out of our blood, we might have to walk away. We can keep on putting our hand out, but if it keeps getting bitten off eventually....... well, eventually!! It is not only a one sided situation as such; as we need to forgive, those that have required forgiveness also need to know how to repent for it is the repenting that is the overcoming, IMO
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#449724
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The fastest man on earth does it again!!!: http://sports.yahoo.com/photos/usain-bolt-133...
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#449725
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you would like to tell us what planet you really come from. Given what comes out of you, I think I know already.
from Jupiter
many times I change direction,from 8 Pm till 12 Am
I am Krishna follower,and for 4 hours I stay on my head,meditating mantras, 2 legs,right and left are up,and moving like two wings from air condition,or posting posts against faken chrstians like you.

what you think it is fonny bolony,
you got no brain to think,

rather pray for your health,because for normal wisdom is already to late for you
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#449726
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Doctor REALITY wrote:
The fastest man on earth does it again!!!: http://sports.yahoo.com/photos/usain-bolt-133...
stop talking this worldly demonic crap.
and reduce amount of alcohol,posts stinks like old cheap whiskey bottle
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#449727
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ashamed wrote:
I have no need for a hostile confrontation on topix. A conflict
Between posters on their ideas, beliefs, opinions, or the people
Who hold them is not something I want to be a part of.. To
Challenge these day after day is very disruptive to all who come
to share here.
There have been accusations of who posters are which are not true.
Confidences have been broken, friendships have been questioned,
Trust has been lost and posters have been questioned who they are.
There has been doubt put in people minds as to who other posters
Are. Some seem to have an remarkable memory as to what others
Have posted, but blatantly forget what they have posted. Flagrant
Disregard for other human lives and feelings is unforgivably
Shameless and outrageous. To continually point out they are liars,
To ridicule their spelling, how they grammatically write their post,
or how they speak is just plain wrong. Humiliation of poster
where it is done to hurt their pride is hateful. Each individual here
is in a different chapter of their lives. Rather they are a believer
or a non believer they may be seeking answers to their questions.
There is a wealth of knowledge to be shared, discussed, and posted.
What example is being set?
Any biblical verse used here is Godís word. Different faiths interpret it
Differently, people interpret them differently but to insinuate they are
Used to justify someoneís sin is wrong. IT IS GODíS WORD. He will
Be the judge if he feels they were used in a shameless way.
In all likelihood there will be post which are shamelessly very offensive
To some. To elect to or not read is an individual choice or then there is
The ignore and scroll technique.( a special ability God gave us)
thanks
this is identical how I see this topic,and other christian double faced topix
it is shame, but end is more closser, as anyone is able to imagine

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#449728
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>We do need to forgive others or we will not be able to move on as such, we will be bringing 'baggage' forward. We also need to be wary though that certain people will not change their ways and they include self deceit and supporting lies. We can surely forgive them, but sooner or later and if we feel they are taking the life out of our blood, we might have to walk away. We can keep on putting our hand out, but if it keeps getting bitten off eventually....... well, eventually!! It is not only a one sided situation as such; as we need to forgive, those that have required forgiveness also need to know how to repent for it is the repenting that is the overcoming, IMO
I agree...sometimes we have to walk away from some people. Sometimes that is the best that you can do for not only yourself but for the other person. I had to do that once...many years ago...but I knew that was the only way that I could forgive and not end up hating.

We can not control what other people do...we are only in control of our own actions...whether someone else "repents" is out of your hands. Whether one repents or not should not affect what you do. Forgiveness is a solo act...IMO.

If you wait for someone to "repent"...you could be waiting a long time to forgive.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

691 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Charlie Sheen 256,529
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min KayMarie 532,813
Shock Poll: 40% Still not Sure Obama is America... 6 min WasteWater 31
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 11 min Remnant of 144000 32,924
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min Gray 115,118
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min scaritual 720,564
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 26 min Remnant of 144000 38,446
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 55 min lisw 172,402
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Reshi 76
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••