Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
And your above demented lie to avoid facing what I posted has nothing to do with my post. So here, try again:
"Geez...
The totally self absorbed narcissist Skumbucket thinks the forums on Topix are all about HIM, LMFAO.
Does anyone care to TRY explaining to Skumbucket, that Topis is NOT about HIM and ONLY HIM, as he seems to believe?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Expanding AROUND objects is bending.
"And my soul can also handle many things simultaneously. It can also expand around objects so I can see all the way around them at the same time, 3D"
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T9R1KP1...
Bend - definition
1. To bring (something) into a state of tension: bend a bow.
a. To cause to assume a curved or angular shape: bend a piece of iron into a horseshoe.
b. To force to assume a different direction or shape, according to one's own purpose:
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/bend
Learn English
No matter how many times you lie about this, they are clearly not the same. Only a lying idiot like you would claim they were.

So AGAIN:

"Geez...

This is hilarious, you once AGAIN provided proof that you are lying.

I STILL do not see anything I stated being about BENDING my soul, leaving my body, or flying.

What an idiot you are to provide everyone that you are lying. That takes a special brand of stupid. Both mentally and spiritually."
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical deceitful avoidance that has nothing to do with my post. So here, try again:
"So now you are making up delusional conspiracy theories to start fights with others I see.
You need help, serious big time professional mental help for all your problems."

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez...
I STILL do not see anything I stated being about BENDING my soul, leaving my body, or flying.
What an idiot you are to provide everyone that you are lying. That takes a special brand of stupid. Both mentally and spiritually.
Try reading it again and I will emphasize a few spots so you can get a glimmer of comprehension about what you actually wrote and have been writing for a long long time....

BoBB AKA BoBB wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't have a body, how do you get around, crawl?
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T9R1KP1 ...

******* "But after my experience with "dying", having my soul leave my body, shown what it is, and how it works,*********

I didn't need any phony religion to get spiritual answers.

*****For after that day, I could cross over the bridge to the other side whenever I needed*****

to get spiritual answers."

**** "Even my experiences are different for I do not have a body, just my soul.****

Which might be what you're doing.
For although I've been doing it for years, I thought that was the only way, until I also was set straight by WIP.
And also like you, I have no interaction with any of the other beings I encounter.
However one big difference seems to be

****that without a body my soul can read other souls and learn all about them.****

And since their thoughts are imparted to me so I don't really need to talk to them."
Ha! Nice to know you feel that way. I got the Astral Dynamics book you recommended, but I'm afraid to try it.
For I like being able to read other souls,

****see 360 degrees in all directions, being able to expand my soul around everything that interests me,****

and many other things. So I'm afraid to mess things up by trying to have a body just
to interact with other beings. My biggest fear is, what if I loose too many abilities and can't go back to doing it the
way I've always done it.

'Tis Sunday down here, a gray wet rainy winter day, and reading your rubbish is marring it!
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how many times you lie about this, they are clearly not the same. Only a lying idiot like you would claim they were.
So AGAIN:
"Geez...
What an idiot you are to provide everyone that you are lying. That takes a special brand of stupid. Both mentally and spiritually."
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

I won't be satisified until I see my Jesus breaking through the clouds:)...PEAC!... http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

I haven't forgotten you,Precious little Yue Yue,and the way all of those cold,heartless Chinese people did you as you laid in that dark alley,precious little Flower of Christ. Your Mommy and Daddy will see you in heaven one day,Precious. Doctor REALITY of the United States of America.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
I won't be satisified until I see my Jesus breaking through the clouds:)...PEAC!... http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Well, aren't you the demanding little brat...

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Annie J..........Still fighting the good fight I see.
;0)
I cant help but think of Micah every time I here this song. In remembrance of him..........
Have a goodun!!
Hey my friend!

I think that song fits him fairly well. LOL

Good to "see" you.

:-)

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Well, aren't you the demanding little brat...
He worships cars and planes then claims to be saved from Hell by Jesus.

DR is mentally ill or stoned out of his mind....maybe both.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange how people view others so diferrently. You and DR find Micah someone to keep ridiculing...even in death...
I never met Micah in person...nor talked to him on the phone...yet in death Micah can still put a smile on my face.
I never met Micah in person...yet he allowed me to observe him on a walk along the beach...well...him and his dog.
It was a cold winter blustery day even though the sun was shining. Time was spent just walking...throwing sticks for dog to retrieve and be brought back with eager anticipation for Micah to throw one more time and repeat the act over and over.
As amusing as it was to watch what caught my eye and my imagination...
The diamonds scattered all along the beach...diamonds waiting to be treasured...diamonds created by the sunlight glistening off of the sand.
I will always remember that day that I was allowed to watch a man and his dog take a walk along the beach.
This is only Topix...it should not affect our daily lives...most of the time it doesn't. Yet as I wrote this I realized that a story written by a man that sometimes be crass and shocking...affected my life by a simple story.
In Micah's last tmail to me...he allowed me to meet another side of him...a side that was vulnerable...a side that showed his sadness. It wasn't sadness over knowing that his time was short...it was a sadness that ran deeper than that.
There have been others that have passed our way here that have left either small or profound impacts on some of our lives. Some have passed on to what ever awaits in the next life...some have just moved on to other things in this life. Regardless through their words they have touched the lives of others.
Maybe Micah touched the lives of others in a negative way...he is here no longer to rectify that. The only recourse at this point is either for those people to continue to ridicule and belittle Micah or...for those people to forgive...to let go.
Life is not about how many apologies that you receive...it is about how many times that you forgive.
Oh well...I just felt like writing what came to my heart when I saw your reference to Micah...Micah was and still is the one that encouraged me the most in writing what was in my heart and not being afraid to do it.
Have a good day John...
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Life is not about how many apologies that you receive...it is about how many times that you forgive.
""Then Peter came up and said to him,“Lord, how often will my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? As many as seven times?”

Jesus said to him,“I do not say to you seven times, but seventy-seven times.""(Matt. 18:21,22)
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I never met Micah in person...nor talked to him on the phone...yet in death Micah can still put a smile on my face.
Like-wise Lass, he still makes me smile, too:)

He affected many here in profound ways, seems a week can't go by without his nic being posted;)

He seemed to have his finger on the pulse of life, and knew just at what 'road' to meet each one.
For me , we developed a 'camaraderie in cancer'- for my wife was going through treatments as he when we first met(here). He immediately Tmailed with encouraging words, and we corresponded from there. In his last Tmail to me, he knew time was short,I provided my phone number,but alas- it was not to be. No one heard from him again. I regret not being more proactive in meeting with him, for he didn't live far from me.

Be a friend while one can , and opportunity presents itself...

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Try reading it again and I will emphasize a few spots so you can get a glimmer of comprehension about what you actually wrote and have been writing for a long long time....
BoBB AKA BoBB wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't have a body, how do you get around, crawl?
******* "But after my experience with "dying", having my soul leave my body, shown what it is, and how it works,*********
I didn't need any phony religion to get spiritual answers.
*****For after that day, I could cross over the bridge to the other side whenever I needed*****
to get spiritual answers."
**** "Even my experiences are different for I do not have a body, just my soul.****
Which might be what you're doing.
For although I've been doing it for years, I thought that was the only way, until I also was set straight by WIP.
And also like you, I have no interaction with any of the other beings I encounter.
However one big difference seems to be
****that without a body my soul can read other souls and learn all about them.****
And since their thoughts are imparted to me so I don't really need to talk to them."
Ha! Nice to know you feel that way. I got the Astral Dynamics book you recommended, but I'm afraid to try it.
For I like being able to read other souls,
****see 360 degrees in all directions, being able to expand my soul around everything that interests me,****
and many other things. So I'm afraid to mess things up by trying to have a body just
to interact with other beings. My biggest fear is, what if I loose too many abilities and can't go back to doing it the
way I've always done it.
'Tis Sunday down here, a gray wet rainy winter day, and reading your rubbish is marring it!
now those friends of yours faken christians engaged you in smears,idle gossip, mocking others,
never forget following angels not Jesus Christ, is able to deceive you and not knowing,just follow angel of light-master deciever-father of all Lies who as father have his own children on this earth.

also pray directly to Jesus Christ for forgiveness ,of your deadly sins; gossip, following angel of light 2 Cor 11;13-15, and mocking other posters
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
""Then Peter came up and said to him,“Lord, how often will my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? As many as seven times?”
Jesus said to him,“I do not say to you seven times, but seventy-seven times.""(Matt. 18:21,22)
<quoted text>
Like-wise Lass, he still makes me smile, too:)
He affected many here in profound ways, seems a week can't go by without his nic being posted;)
He seemed to have his finger on the pulse of life, and knew just at what 'road' to meet each one.
For me , we developed a 'camaraderie in cancer'- for my wife was going through treatments as he when we first met(here). He immediately Tmailed with encouraging words, and we corresponded from there. In his last Tmail to me, he knew time was short,I provided my phone number,but alas- it was not to be. No one heard from him again. I regret not being more proactive in meeting with him, for he didn't live far from me.
Be a friend while one can , and opportunity presents itself...
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
just do this in your private life, stop teaching others,at first clean your own life,stop mocking,pretending holy,righteouess,because your earthly life is full of immoral filth,and disguist

rather i own you, and always encourage you to drink prepared by me cup of truth,hurting your wicked heart and miserable unsaved carnal wicked life, insulting and mocking your own past brothres, conspiring riots with atheists under their churches,and congregations
now go to your hell
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Ali Bin Alsaeed wrote:
Sie sind ein wertloser Schwuchtel und Gott wird dich niederstrecken ungläubigen!
Sie sind grosste Schwuchtel auf diese internet, auch wertlosse und Gott wird auch mit dir niederstercken nglauebligen.

so?halt your Schnnauze, und keine Spiele,
wir wissen alles ueber dich,kleine Schwuchtel
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
your halucinations are obvious to everybody,
your jesus are 2 air planes 9/11 and cras, your earthly carnam mind always is drank, and godless
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
He worships cars and planes then claims to be saved from Hell by Jesus.
DR is mentally ill or stoned out of his mind....maybe both.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
your halucinations are obvious to everybody,
your jesus are 2 air planes 9/11 and cras, your earthly carnam mind always is drank, and godless
You slimey little German DORK.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You slimey little German DORK.
you are more stinky rascist,and godless creature with posts stinking with fermented alcohol,and cheap moon shine mixed with budwiser,

I am high 6 fit-also not little
long blond hair,blue eyes,blue blood-like all princes having ancestors of julius Ceasar,
so?kiss my gold ring,and lick ashes from my crocodile skin shoes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 435,621 - 435,640 of596,512
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

505 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Darwins Stepchild 680,061
The Word Association Game (Apr '11) 7 min Velvet MJK 445
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 9 min Ashdashhart 242
Gay Snapchat Names 15 min Pezattack 1,346
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 15 min Dang It 37,851
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min OldJG 512,047
Only born again Christians will go to heaven. (Mar '08) 18 min Chess Jurist 14,641
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 44 min Catcher1 216,866
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Some1 Else 89,563
•••
•••
•••