“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#449743 Aug 5, 2012
Old School Granny wrote:
Hey Friends, I just received an email from John "Red Apples" he said he received my email and postcard and wanted me to know he suffered a severe heart attack June 23d -- he is in rehab and doing as well as he can and fully intends to make a full recovery --
For those who wish to pray for John and send well wishes I'm sure he will look in when he's able -- TLC - Judy
Please send him my best wishes for his recovery.
mike

AOL

#449744 Aug 5, 2012
Old School Granny wrote:
Hey Friends, I just received an email from John "Red Apples" he said he received my email and postcard and wanted me to know he suffered a severe heart attack June 23d -- he is in rehab and doing as well as he can and fully intends to make a full recovery --
For those who wish to pray for John and send well wishes I'm sure he will look in when he's able -- TLC - Judy
An attempt to bring the thread back to it's comfort zone?

Out of the blue, you get some heart felt news.

Let's see if it works!
Doctor REALITY

Malvern, AR

#449745 Aug 5, 2012
JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's talk about Micah then. Shall we Doc? This is what came to my mind earlier.
I tend to think Micah's cancer was genuine.
He read the Bible. He would have read about Jesus healing the sick. He would have read about Jesus suffering on the crosss. Right?
So if Jesus really suffered on the cross and is risen then how come he didn't understand Micah suffering with his cancer? Why didn't Jesus heal him? Where was his compassion? Surely he would heal him if knew what it was like to suffer?
So Micah may have decided he knew more about suffering than Jesus, and decided that he didn't need Jesus. He may have decided he knew more about love than Jesus. He may grown to regard Christ as a fake. That would explain his hatred. Wouldn't it?
You know what,John? If I went to the hospital tomorrow and they told me that I had inoperable cancer,well,of course I wouldn't be 'happy'. But would I be angry at God??! As Billy Graham always says,'Let me ask you a question': What good would it do to be angry at God,hostile towards Almighty God??! How many lives will you hurt and try to ruin while being angry AT God?! Will it get you anywhere?? Who is man that God is mindful of him? If I'm ever in that position,I pray that my focus will remain on God's love for me and the heaven that awaits me one day. But,I must tell you,I would never want to be in the position that Job was in.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#449746 Aug 5, 2012
Old School Granny wrote:
Very sorry to read of this, but knowing a little something of these things(had an attack meself back in March) had a hunch and queasy sense something was hindering his posting. Granted , we all take breaks but he usually always would post about the ball games if shouted out to about them(As Steve had to him).

Give him mine(our) well wishes for a speedy recovery Judy, thanks...

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#449747 Aug 5, 2012
Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
just do this in your private life, stop teaching others,at first clean your own life,stop mocking,pretending holy,righteouess,because your earthly life is full of immoral filth,and disguist
rather i own you, and always encourage you to drink prepared by me cup of truth,hurting your wicked heart and miserable unsaved carnal wicked life, insulting and mocking your own past brothres, conspiring riots with atheists under their churches,and congregations
now go to your hell
And you wrote:
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE FULLY RIGHT
Senecus is highly respectful and respected poster I ever meet on the internet
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Thank you, thank you so much for the kind words in your post as Dr. Shrink- I'll ALWAYS remember them and remind you of them each post you send my way.

A nice gift;)
mike

AOL

#449748 Aug 5, 2012
Old School Granny wrote:
Predictable!

Let's see if your effort pays off, we'll see if the troops come out on this one.

Why not give the hospital, or home address?

I'm sure he is looking in as we speak.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#449749 Aug 5, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>An attempt to bring the thread back to it's comfort zone?
Out of the blue, you get some heart felt news.
Let's see if it works!
I am curious Mike. Do you think that if you insult these people enough that they will give up their faith...change their ways...stop them from posting?

Why would anyone give up anything for an anonymous poster on some internet forum?

Or did you just set out to irritate the hell out of everyone?

I guess that if you are having fun...you do it though at the expense of others...or at least you are trying to.

I don't see you as some bad guy...just a little screwed up in your thinking.

:-)

You need a hobby...one that will keep you busy! LOL
Doctor REALITY

Malvern, AR

#449750 Aug 5, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
That stinks other than he plans on making a full recovery. I spoke to a couple people and of course during his absence said we hope it wasn't due to anything seriousness and he was just taking a break but I really thought it was much more likely he was just taking a break. I don't know why. I guess bad news always seems to come when you aren't expecting it, the phone call in the middle of the night and whatnot, so that when actually thinking about it the chances for some reason seem lower. That sucks it was one of the worst case scenarios. If he doesn't have time or the strength to be reading along he may not read back pages. Just in case please let him know by email that I am pulling for him and glad to hear he's determined to get back to fighting strength.
Hi,Skom. Skom,is Micah...'gone'?
mike

AOL

#449751 Aug 5, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
That stinks other than he plans on making a full recovery. I spoke to a couple people and of course during his absence said we hope it wasn't due to anything seriousness and he was just taking a break but I really thought it was much more likely he was just taking a break. I don't know why. I guess bad news always seems to come when you aren't expecting it, the phone call in the middle of the night and whatnot, so that when actually thinking about it the chances for some reason seem lower. That sucks it was one of the worst case scenarios. If he doesn't have time or the strength to be reading along he may not read back pages. Just in case please let him know by email that I am pulling for him and glad to hear he's determined to get back to fighting strength.
You have t-mail, why not leave "red-aps a t-mail?.
I forgot you wanna-be christians are "actors".

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#449752 Aug 5, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You know what,John? If I went to the hospital tomorrow and they told me that I had inoperable cancer,well,of course I wouldn't be 'happy'. But would I be angry at God??! As Billy Graham always says,'Let me ask you a question': What good would it do to be angry at God,hostile towards Almighty God??! How many lives will you hurt and try to ruin while being angry AT God?! Will it get you anywhere?? Who is man that God is mindful of him? If I'm ever in that position,I pray that my focus will remain on God's love for me and the heaven that awaits me one day. But,I must tell you,I would never want to be in the position that Job was in.
Hello Doc,

Do you know factually that Micah's turning from Christianity was due to his cancer, or are you just 'guessing'. Also do you know factually if it was 'Inoperable'?

I'm just curious...
Doctor REALITY

Malvern, AR

#449753 Aug 5, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am curious Mike. Do you think that if you insult these people enough that they will give up their faith...change their ways...stop them from posting?
Why would anyone give up anything for an anonymous poster on some internet forum?
I guess that if you are having fun...you do it though at the expense of others...or at least you are trying to.
You didn't listen to all of my songs,did you? Well at least listen to this one. Now I know it might be a little too 'smooth' for ya',but just loosin' up a little and let the music flow,aight?!:
mike

AOL

#449754 Aug 5, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello AnnieJ
This is a entertainment site and a free one at that.

"These people"?...do you mean the "mental patience's"?

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#449755 Aug 5, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lass! Save the keystrokes(for better 'swirling words)- Mike tells all you need to know when he states "it's entertainment.."

He does what he accuses others of, tugging emotions and pressing buttons- nothing more;)
mike

AOL

#449756 Aug 5, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Please send him my best wishes for his recovery.
Trying to get on the good side of tolerance?
mike

AOL

#449757 Aug 5, 2012
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Lass! Save the keystrokes(for better 'swirling words)- Mike tells all you need to know when he states "it's entertainment.."
He does what he accuses others of, tugging emotions and pressing buttons- nothing more;)
Hello Senecus,
While you pretend to be a christian,...right?

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#449758 Aug 5, 2012
@Doc...

I'll let Steve answer your question as he would like -

Micah is almost in all certainty 'gone'- I write as I did due to no one making contact with relatives to confirm burial (I know that quote be intercepted and run down the field..)...but

Micah didn't wish burial -

In my last correspondence with him he knew time was short -4-5 months without new treatment having a positive affect.

Funny we should be writing about him now as it just little more than a year since my last correspondence from him, possibly THE last anyone had received from him. So with above info, just do the math.

Have a good evening Doc..

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#449759 Aug 5, 2012
Correction- should be "I know that quote 'WILL'be..."
Doctor REALITY

Malvern, AR

#449760 Aug 5, 2012
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Doc,
Do you know factually that Micah's turning from Christianity was due to his cancer, or are you just 'guessing'. Also do you know factually if it was 'Inoperable'?
I'm just curious...
I'm also just curious; Did you know that God meant for you to actually USE your brain to think with,and that He didn't intend for it to just be soft,gray matter that blood vessels,blood,and oxygen flow through? I'm just curious.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#449761 Aug 5, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't listen to all of my songs,did you? Well at least listen to this one. Now I know it might be a little too 'smooth' for ya',but just loosin' up a little and let the music flow,aight?!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OAAkdPotYN0XX
You are wrong...I did listen to them.

The "Patches" song made me cry actually. It reminded me of my parents and how they struggled...of how little my mother had when she passed and how my father regretted not being able to give her more.

Growing up I never realized how poor we were...how little we had. I knew sometimes that we had to wait until payday for a new pair of shoes but I didn't think about that as being poor. I guess because we kids were rich in my mom's love. She made us feel as if we had so much.

Even though I shed a few tears it was also a blessing to be taken back to that time. To this day I still miss the feel of my mom's arms wrapping around me and giving me those hugs.
Doctor REALITY

Malvern, AR

#449762 Aug 5, 2012
Senecus wrote:
@Doc...
I'll let Steve answer your question as he would like -
Micah is almost in all certainty 'gone'- I write as I did due to no one making contact with relatives to confirm burial (I know that quote be intercepted and run down the field..)...but
Micah didn't wish burial -
In my last correspondence with him he knew time was short -4-5 months without new treatment having a positive affect.
Funny we should be writing about him now as it just little more than a year since my last correspondence from him, possibly THE last anyone had received from him. So with above info, just do the math.
Have a good evening Doc..
Did he ever say anything about accepting Christ before he passed? If not,or he didn't in his last moments,well,I think you know the rest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min June VanDerMark 559,808
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Catcher1 776,207
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 14 min lovewithin 39,355
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min onemale 265,263
The World Will End On May 21, 2011 (Aug '08) 24 min Ugly Truth from d... 16,456
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 25 min RiccardoFire 96,771
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 52 min WasteWater 5,122
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 175,724
More from around the web