Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments (Page 21,521)

Showing posts 430,401 - 430,420 of596,440
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#444017
Jul 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

seventies chick wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever thought about getting some mental help... God can clear your mind if you just recieve and believe. Hes a good God and he restores life to the unbelievers.
Hey Chick...Good to see you!!

"Name" is a young adult that has Autism

Did you know the concept of believing in a GOD is hard for Autistic people?
But with GOD all things are possible!!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#444018
Jul 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

chill out pls wrote:
Help the needy yes, children with out a doubt!!.. Have healthy boundaries, DEFINATELY!!.. I will share a recent story....
There are people who hang out in my town who hold up signs for different reasons.. Some wanting work, offer some work and they say no thanks I need money.. Some are hungry, offer them food and they say no thanks I need money.. Some are thirsty, offer them drink and they say no thanks I need money.. Some are homeless, offer them shelter and they say no thanks, I need money.. Some are sick, offer them prayer and they say no thanks, I need money.. Usually ALWAYS they say God Bless you at the end of their sign but do they really believe in God when they turn down prayer?
Literally I will give them food and drink, This young girl hangs out a lot and I have prayed with her, given her food and bottles of water. Others do too.. One day I had to go back to Walmart cuz I forgot something.. You know what?.. The girl who claims to be hungry and thirsty was gone and all the bottles of water people gave her were left there FULL, UNOPENED and laying on the ground.. How NEEDY is she? They Need God above ALL else!
You must live in the city :) It has been my experience that ther is more of that then there is real need. There is real need, don't get me wrong. I have helped so many mothers with diapers, cans of baby milk, brought them to my home and fed them and all of their children, some with 8 to 10 children. Once I had 13 children and their mothers over. My children and I showed hospitality and fed them. I found out later that most of these mothers took the diapers and the milk and sold them back to the stores. Then went out and partied. I too have found out that they think of me as a trick. Not the sexual kind. But someone that you run game on to cohn out of what they have. Their children do need food and diapers and milk. But their children needing these things is what they use to enable them to party. There are many, many, many. Men will do the same thing, but most of them don't use their children, because they don't have their children.
My ex-wife used to get upset with me because I was always trying to help people. Later, that became one of the things she liked about me and hated about me. Oh well, I am me, call me a trick or what ever you want. I will try to help people if others like it or not. I am learning to be more wise. But I still have a long way to go.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#444019
Jul 8, 2012
 
chill out pls wrote:
Help the needy yes, children with out a doubt!!.. Have healthy boundaries, DEFINATELY!!.. I will share a recent story....
There are people who hang out in my town who hold up signs for different reasons.. Some wanting work, offer some work and they say no thanks I need money.. Some are hungry, offer them food and they say no thanks I need money.. Some are thirsty, offer them drink and they say no thanks I need money.. Some are homeless, offer them shelter and they say no thanks, I need money.. Some are sick, offer them prayer and they say no thanks, I need money.. Usually ALWAYS they say God Bless you at the end of their sign but do they really believe in God when they turn down prayer?
Literally I will give them food and drink, This young girl hangs out a lot and I have prayed with her, given her food and bottles of water. Others do too.. One day I had to go back to Walmart cuz I forgot something.. You know what?.. The girl who claims to be hungry and thirsty was gone and all the bottles of water people gave her were left there FULL, UNOPENED and laying on the ground.. How NEEDY is she? They Need God above ALL else!
I have seen that also. Where I live there was a man and a women that sat by the side of road at the road we turn down to Walmart.Whenever I would pass by I would think I'll stop back after shopping and give them something...but they were gone. Some people just want a "handout"....BUT NOT EVERYONE...We need discernment.
I know I volunteered here at our soup kitchen for hungry people. NO ONE preached to them. They just came in and ate and said thank you and left. We did it for the COMMUNITY...Gods Glory will show itself!!
Lifeloser aka dingbat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#444020
Jul 8, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

OH???? HUH?????? What did I Walk into??????[[not GOOD!!!]],,,, Id rather stay on Offbeat!!!! Ohhh the FUN!!!! I told everybody I look just like Anne Hathaway and I offer sucking up with my WET MOUTH and MOISE TONGUE!!!!! Hallelujah for all the Attention I got!!!! Its the TIME of MY LIFE !!!!! Im having multiple cyber orgasms as we speak,,,,,no doubt in my mind,,,,,,,,,,so what!!!!!!!!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#444022
Jul 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

God Bless The Children
by Crissy M Foster

God Bless The Children is based on a story that even when you think there is no hope left in the world you run across someone who will help give it back.

God Bless The Children

one day riding on a bus there sat a little old man
he had a sadness in his eye and some flowers in his hand
there he spied a young girl just about nine or ten
she was looked down at the flowers and up at him again
her golden hair reminded him of a long long time ago
and he handed her the flowers when it was time for him to go.
there you are sweetie take these home he sighed
I buy them for my wife everyday and I'm sure that she won't mind
he smiled as her face lit up, isn't that what flowers are for?
and he crossed the length of the bus and headed out the door.
she watched him through the window just before the bus pulled away,
she saw him walk into a cemetery and kneel down before a grave.

one day riding on a bus there sat a girl about ten
she had a sadness in her eyes and some flowers in her hand
it took a week but she managed to come up with just enough
she had walked down to the store just to get the stuff
she sat down in the seat she had sat a week ago
she layed a rose down on his seat when it was time to go
she smiled to herself isn't that what flowers are for?
and she crossed the length of the bus and headed for the door
she watched through the window as the bus pulled away,
and she walked into the cemetery and kneeled down before a grave.

"Hello you don't know me but these here are for you,
you see your husband gave them to me but that was before I knew
see I've never gotten flowers before I can imagine how I looked
But if I would have known he was coming here I would have thought
before I took."
she laid the flowers on the grave and stood up to say goodbye
when an arm came from behind her, and an old man started to cry.
he couldn't believe there was such a big heart in someone frail and
small
he hugged the little girl and whispered,"God bless you children,
oh god bless you all!"

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#444023
Jul 8, 2012
 
chill out pls wrote:
<quoted text>When did I ever say anything about throwing anyone out?
Didn;t say you did. I said it reminded me of a personal experience similar to Annie's.

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#444024
Jul 8, 2012
 
chill out pls wrote:
<quoted text>The bible is the word of God.. Whats your deal tonight?... I hope things get better for you :-)
My deal is pointing out the obvious.

Christians say the Bible is the word of God and Muslims say the Qu'Ran is the word of God. Neither have proof of their claims.

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#444025
Jul 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

blind man n the bleachers wrote:
The Bible teaches that we should tell everyone the good news that Jesus died for our sins and conquered death and sin....
Paul might but Jesus does not as far as I know. I might have missed that verse.
mike

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#444026
Jul 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

blind man n the bleachers wrote:
The Bible teaches that we should tell everyone the good news that Jesus died for our sins and conquered death and sin.
The Bible teaches that we should feed the hungry.
There is nothing wrong with doing both. Both would be correct.
No strings attached on either.
From what I have read here I don't see anything that says Linda supports bribing people with food to get them to listen to the gospel. My understanding of what she said is that she feeds the hungry and also shares the good news at the same time. No coercion.
The bible teaches that you should fix yourself first,..are you fixed?
The bible teaches that you should practice what you preach,..do you?
Sad But True

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#444027
Jul 8, 2012
 
AnnieJ wrote:
God Bless The Children
by Crissy M Foster
God Bless The Children is based on a story that even when you think there is no hope left in the world you run across someone who will help give it back.
God Bless The Children
one day riding on a bus there sat a little old man
he had a sadness in his eye and some flowers in his hand
there he spied a young girl just about nine or ten
she was looked down at the flowers and up at him again
her golden hair reminded him of a long long time ago
and he handed her the flowers when it was time for him to go.
there you are sweetie take these home he sighed
I buy them for my wife everyday and I'm sure that she won't mind
he smiled as her face lit up, isn't that what flowers are for?
and he crossed the length of the bus and headed out the door.
she watched him through the window just before the bus pulled away,
she saw him walk into a cemetery and kneel down before a grave.
one day riding on a bus there sat a girl about ten
she had a sadness in her eyes and some flowers in her hand
it took a week but she managed to come up with just enough
she had walked down to the store just to get the stuff
she sat down in the seat she had sat a week ago
she layed a rose down on his seat when it was time to go
she smiled to herself isn't that what flowers are for?
and she crossed the length of the bus and headed for the door
she watched through the window as the bus pulled away,
and she walked into the cemetery and kneeled down before a grave.
"Hello you don't know me but these here are for you,
you see your husband gave them to me but that was before I knew
see I've never gotten flowers before I can imagine how I looked
But if I would have known he was coming here I would have thought
before I took."
she laid the flowers on the grave and stood up to say goodbye
when an arm came from behind her, and an old man started to cry.
he couldn't believe there was such a big heart in someone frail and
small
he hugged the little girl and whispered,"God bless you children,
oh god bless you all!"
That is beautiful!

Sunday, July 8, 2012
A reading from The KJV Rainbow Study Bible - Beautiful Bible!
And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.(John 6:35) Selah!
I've got two books outside of my bible that I cherish.
One is titled "God Calling" and I just recently acquired this one called "Jesus Calling".
"Jesus Calling"
These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.(John 15:11)
For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
(1 Cor. 13:12)
Seeking would be so much easier without all this complicated interference! I originally typed good morning churchies and religious folks in the subject box and felt a nudge to change it.
Just so you know.
Forgive me Jesus, I am so unimpressed with so many preachers - teachers - and so called religious folks.
No offense intended truly, but honestly - spirituality seems so challenging and it is because the babes interested make the mistake of watching some of the behavior of other professing .... and this and that too!
Know what I mean?
Examples - where are those we should be seeing?
Thank You Lord regardless.

“KING OF KINGS & LORD OF LORDS”

Since: Apr 08

somewhere out there

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#444028
Jul 8, 2012
 
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Chick...Good to see you!!
"Name" is a young adult that has Autism
Did you know the concept of believing in a GOD is hard for Autistic people?
But with GOD all things are possible!!
Yep I have three nephews that are autistic. God can heal thats for sure.
Sad But True

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#444029
Jul 8, 2012
 
AnnieJ wrote:
God Bless The Children
by Crissy M Foster
God Bless The Children is based on a story that even when you think there is no hope left in the world you run across someone who will help give it back.
God Bless The Children
one day riding on a bus there sat a little old man
he had a sadness in his eye and some flowers in his hand
there he spied a young girl just about nine or ten
she was looked down at the flowers and up at him again
her golden hair reminded him of a long long time ago
and he handed her the flowers when it was time for him to go.
there you are sweetie take these home he sighed
I buy them for my wife everyday and I'm sure that she won't mind
he smiled as her face lit up, isn't that what flowers are for?
and he crossed the length of the bus and headed out the door.
she watched him through the window just before the bus pulled away,
she saw him walk into a cemetery and kneel down before a grave.
one day riding on a bus there sat a girl about ten
she had a sadness in her eyes and some flowers in her hand
it took a week but she managed to come up with just enough
she had walked down to the store just to get the stuff
she sat down in the seat she had sat a week ago
she layed a rose down on his seat when it was time to go
she smiled to herself isn't that what flowers are for?
and she crossed the length of the bus and headed for the door
she watched through the window as the bus pulled away,
and she walked into the cemetery and kneeled down before a grave.
"Hello you don't know me but these here are for you,
you see your husband gave them to me but that was before I knew
see I've never gotten flowers before I can imagine how I looked
But if I would have known he was coming here I would have thought
before I took."
she laid the flowers on the grave and stood up to say goodbye
when an arm came from behind her, and an old man started to cry.
he couldn't believe there was such a big heart in someone frail and
small
he hugged the little girl and whispered,"God bless you children,
oh god bless you all!"
When I read this a second time after seeing how my post was ignored, I cried! Bless me too Jesus! Thank You regardless!
pipek

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#444030
Jul 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul might but Jesus does not as far as I know. I might have missed that verse.
as far I know about you,
you know nothing,null,
only dust shake from your full dung shoes-and you are only shaker jerk,

you did'nt miss verse only
you missed all your miserable life as uneducated janitor,

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#444031
Jul 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Sad But True wrote:
<quoted text>
That is beautiful!
Sunday, July 8, 2012
A reading from The KJV Rainbow Study Bible - Beautiful Bible!
And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.(John 6:35) Selah!
I've got two books outside of my bible that I cherish.
One is titled "God Calling" and I just recently acquired this one called "Jesus Calling".
"Jesus Calling"
These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.(John 15:11)
For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
(1 Cor. 13:12)
Seeking would be so much easier without all this complicated interference! I originally typed good morning churchies and religious folks in the subject box and felt a nudge to change it.
Just so you know.
Forgive me Jesus, I am so unimpressed with so many preachers - teachers - and so called religious folks.
No offense intended truly, but honestly - spirituality seems so challenging and it is because the babes interested make the mistake of watching some of the behavior of other professing .... and this and that too!
Know what I mean?
Examples - where are those we should be seeing?
Thank You Lord regardless.
I was hoping that someone else would enjoy it also. Sometimes a simple poem or story can say so much.
pipek

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#444032
Jul 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

seventies chick wrote:
<quoted text>Yep I have three nephews that are autistic. God can heal thats for sure.
she go not only three sick autistic nephews,
but 5 memebers are gays, husband on the walfare-food stamps,she is illiterate,only post borad of loud prayers from the tv show,

her dog have 3 legs, cat reaped tail from outside wild cats predators,
her house have no windows,and she drive on the horse buggy wagon for little children,and she eat breakfast once a week in the local food shelter for homeless

also stop gossip,and look for something sensible to help hungry children
Sad But True

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#444033
Jul 8, 2012
 
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I was hoping that someone else would enjoy it also. Sometimes a simple poem or story can say so much.
Amen AnnieJ - some actually believe Jesus Loves You - me, not so much. It's not supposed to be this way!
Thank you, you were the first to respond. Bless You!
mike

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#444034
Jul 8, 2012
 
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you didn't notice that the title says 'Why should JESUS love me?'. It didn't say anything about Buddha,atheism,or anything/one else.
Hey buddy!
Does the "title" of a book explain what's inside the book?

You don't seem to contribute to the GOD concept, your contribution is always on the delusional side. Why is it okay for you to bring in other topics to this "fake" christian forum?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#444035
Jul 8, 2012
 
Sad But True wrote:
<quoted text>
When I read this a second time after seeing how my post was ignored, I cried! Bless me too Jesus! Thank You regardless!
Sorry SBT...I wasn't ignoring you...had to mop the kitchen floor and take a walk. I just now sat down to catch up on posts.

Okay...off to do some more cleaning. Just join in the conversation...there are several that will respond.

Have a great day.
pipek

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#444036
Jul 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sad But True wrote:
<quoted text>
When I read this a second time after seeing how my post was ignored, I cried! Bless me too Jesus! Thank You regardless!
very poor poor poor churchoid?

but great plus,you are able to still to read,

because many trolls on this topic,and forume are illiterate punks without of 3 months GED courses.

only don't cry,
but if you cry,take old table cloth,tear down in 4 parts, and cry only 4 times a day-it is enough to make table clothes wet and clean
pipek

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#444037
Jul 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sad But True wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen AnnieJ - some actually believe Jesus Loves You - me, not so much. It's not supposed to be this way!
Thank you, you were the first to respond. Bless You!
good,
madam Pipek is second to repond to your short nonsensical posts.

but if you are not believer,please
don,t send blessings to second unbeliever annie, and your blessings does,'nt work at all,

have nice heavy humid day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 430,401 - 430,420 of596,440
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

646 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min EdSed 216,200
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 3 min Roxie Darling 3,298
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 511,557
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 12 min Naveen kumar 363
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min Aerobatty 679,139
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 36 min Porkpie Hat 250,248
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 40 min PetesaKe 109,339
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr devbrain 214
teen snapchat nudes 10 hr Oscar 102
•••
•••
•••