Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
I actualy agree with your post here mike. We don't get to get right back in line where we fall from in the real world mike. But we do get to get back in the grace of God, and get back in his plan from there. Our short falls is part of what I preach. In fact it is a major part of what I preach. It is the foundation of understand how much grace God shows us. And that is the foundation of where we start. We start with our short falls and aim for his perfection by his grace. We don't have to settle for that's just the way I am and accept that I can do no better. We are somebody, by his grace. We can trurn from our sin, by his grace, we can make it, by his grace. We are not bound we are free, by his grace. No matter how far down we are we don't have to stay there, by his grace. But, like Jesus asked the man that wanted to be healed, do you want to be healed? The grace is free but you must want to be healed. There is much required to those who are healed. A healed person can not just lay there in there sickness and ask for free handouts. A healed person has to get up and walk. Only a person who has never walked can say they have never stumbled. Strive for his perfection but rely on his grace.
Have a great day mike.
2 Corinthians 12:9

9 But he said to me,“My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

Boast gladly in your weakness....

I am glad I am weak...For HE is STRONG!!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Again thanks
GOD, grace and all that other stuff is for personal use.
Once you step out in public learn to discern, learn to evaluate an individual's need, preaching is for the "brain dead", you missed your calling. We are in a time of "hands -on", pastors/pimps are a thing of the pass.
I am neither. I would say it is for the spiritual dead. But that's my oppinion.
Personal use? So is toilet paper. But I don't see anything wrong with discussing it. I don't like the soft cushiony kind. It doesn't do what it is supposed to for me. I also recomend looking at store brands. Family Dolar has some that is exactly the same as Scott. But it's a couple of dollars cheaper.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
2 Corinthians 12:9
9 But he said to me,“My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.
Boast gladly in your weakness....
I am glad I am weak...For HE is STRONG!!
Perfect verse for the topic Epi.

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem. I wasn;t being be 'mean', just observant.
I knew you understand the difference between ancient documents and modern interpretations of them.
I am not so sure if most of the others here do. LOL
<hugs>
I appreciate your reply Dar -- TLC - Judy

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

pipek wrote:
<quoted text>
NOBODY CARE
even Epi does'nt care your ruskij atheistic white flake mind.
No much good Ingrish, eh?
Doctor REALITY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
So...what has my son got to do with this thread??? He is not posting here and harassing you nor your Lord. I understand though...use whatever means that you have to attack the heathens...even if it means going after their families. Maybe someone will come along and pat you on the back for representing your Lord so well.
BTW If...as you say...it is between "ya'll and Him"...why keep sticking your nose in to it? Do you not think that "Him" is capable on his own?
Wow,that got you all worked up,huh?! I wasn't funnin' on your son,Annie. I was just telling you that,just like yourself,I 'defend' here what is 'dear' to me. And that would be the Lord Jesus Christ. Oh,sure,He could strike all of the blasphemers who disrepect Him here with lightning,or something, but the Lord ain't like some angry 'brotha' from tha' hood who can't control himself every somebody says something he don't like. That's why He watches and sees who will defend His Holy Name here. And that's why I spend most of my time here going after the posters who are anti-Christ in their attitudes. Topix forums reach people all over the world,and they want to know what christians have to say in response to the unbelievers who mock their faith.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Stewie wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Granny, how have you been? I've had some more health issues, but God has been good to me. Hope things are going well for you.
GOoD afternoon Stewie, my internet went down last night and I found myself surfing tv -- I was so inspired by music and preaching it was going on 6AM before I fell asleep --

The one thing that stuck in my mind as I was drifting off to sleep is hearing how Elisha asked God for a double portion of what Elija had.

We serve a mighty God and He "CAN" give double portions -- I know I'm asking for it with full measure in every aspect of my life -- and I truly pray for your health issues Stewie that God will heal you and carry you through. TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

blind man n the bleachers wrote:
The Bible teaches that we should tell everyone the good news that Jesus died for our sins and conquered death and sin.
The Bible teaches that we should feed the hungry.
There is nothing wrong with doing both. Both would be correct.
No strings attached on either.
From what I have read here I don't see anything that says Linda supports bribing people with food to get them to listen to the gospel. My understanding of what she said is that she feeds the hungry and also shares the good news at the same time. No coercion.
Very well stated Bernie -- It just amazes me how some peoples minds steadily seek to dampen inspiration and encouragement on any level. To live with constant bitterness in the heart and just showing up day after day to discourage and knock anything and everything that remotely stands for GOoD.

But ya know what!!!! God is able my friend -- Ready and waiting He brings in His few GOoD men and women and His light shines forth and covers the darkness.

Glory to God ---------- TLC - Judy
Doctor REALITY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Stewie wrote:
<quoted text> I'm good Doc. Had another bout with cancer, but surgery took care of that. Latest PET scan shows on cancer anywhere. God has indeed blessed me. Good to hear from you.
Oh,bless your heart,child. Well I hope everything is much better now. You know,that's one of the things that unbelievers need to understand about us being 'christians',and all of us being 'human': Just because WE believe in Him,that doesn't mean that we're immune to many of the things that affect millions and billions of people. The biggest difference between us and them is that we've already got our 'ticket to paradise',and the Lord Jesus Christ is still waiting for THEM to ask for theirs.

“God Bless America”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Name appears on post wrote:
Who cares if God exists? Sometimes I don't even realize or recognize my own existence. Plus I don't have defaults. I never understood what it was like to have a personality, identity, whatever-the-hell. Feelings too, I don't always get. And what is this "I"? Maybe E-Prime would be a better form of English to use, though it isn't foolproof either. I hate terms like "people" or "person" too and prefer the term "others" but that's just a digression. "I'm" looking for a term to replace "I" though too. Anyway, if "I" don't even know what "I'm" thinking for the most part or what others are thinking (lack of "empathy"), then how am "I" supposed to know what "God" is thinking? The thing about God is a lot of it is imaginary and a lot of it is just projection or assumption from empaths. So just be careful, presuming you believe in that stuff.
You say you have no personality, feelings or identity. You say you don't know what you are thinking so how are you supposed to know what God is thinking? Try reading the Bible. We learn God's will through His word. Your own words prove your judgement of weather God exist or not is not very reliable.
Doctor REALITY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

Name appears on post wrote:
I like bugs.
Cockroaches usually DO like their own kind.
Name appears on post

Kingston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

I never said I don't believe in God.
Doctor REALITY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hey buddy!
Does the "title" of a book explain what's inside the book?
You don't seem to contribute to the GOD concept, your contribution is always on the delusional side. Why is it okay for you to bring in other topics to this "fake" christian forum?
You're the one who's living a miserable life running from the Lord. If you're so 'happy' without the Lord Jesus Christ,then why do you keep coming here with your narrow-minded,atheist views?

“God Bless America”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
GOoD afternoon Stewie, my internet went down last night and I found myself surfing tv -- I was so inspired by music and preaching it was going on 6AM before I fell asleep --
The one thing that stuck in my mind as I was drifting off to sleep is hearing how Elisha asked God for a double portion of what Elija had.
We serve a mighty God and He "CAN" give double portions -- I know I'm asking for it with full measure in every aspect of my life -- and I truly pray for your health issues Stewie that God will heal you and carry you through. TLC - Judy
Good to hear from you Granny. My health issues are getting better. Had surgery back in May for breast cancer again. But the surgery got it all. Had a Pet Scan of my entire body last week and no cancer was found. I praise God for this. He has blessed me richly. Where is everybody? Did they all leave except you Epi, and Doc? Blessings and peace.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

chill out pls wrote:
<quoted text>This is exactly what I mean.. Thank you for your help :-)
Shalom
When words are spoken in glory of God they are never lost. It might seem that way in certain replies but certain repliers are not the only ones here. Every word written to inspire faith is encouragement to someone. Today you can be assured it is me.

Always remember God multiplies --- the story of fish and bread assures us of that. Just keep stepping out in faith and He will do the rest. TLC - Judy
Doctor REALITY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hey buddy!
You've spent time in prison,haven't you? So how's Big Daddy Bubba' doin'?

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Oh,bless your heart,child. Well I hope everything is much better now. You know,that's one of the things that unbelievers need to understand about us being 'christians',and all of us being 'human': Just because WE believe in Him,that doesn't mean that we're immune to many of the things that affect millions and billions of people. The biggest difference between us and them is that we've already got our 'ticket to paradise',and the Lord Jesus Christ is still waiting for THEM to ask for theirs.
Now this is keeping it real -- GOoD afternoon Doc -- great post
TLC - Grann
Doctor REALITY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't bother me any.
Hi, Epi.
It will after you die and find yourself in hell.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

lil whispers wrote:
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
Absolutely profound advice -- TLC - Jute
Doctor REALITY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn't you god forsaken idiot.
This is a christian forum,antbrain.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

418 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Tide with Beach 721,940
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min a hindu 115,483
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 29 min The Awakener 172,516
Sudi Arabia Scientists Spreading deadly Ebola v... 34 min yon 3
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 42 min shyam 532
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 42 min yon 1,577
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 52 min guest 533,292
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr WasteWater 256,838
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 11 hr SimmerExtreme 85
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••