Lost In Transition

United States

#444123 Jul 8, 2012
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Loved this post Chic and so GOod to see you here -- TLC - Judy
You love a post where an autistic girl is told to seek mental care?
Real classy.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#444124 Jul 8, 2012
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you see - a treasure chest is already filling with treasured memories and as time goes by oh how they will each bring more and more peace to your aching heart.
I look forward to hearing of our travels as you carry me within your heart -- Love to you always -- TLC - Judy
Did you see the photo of my Daughter, Rachel, with my Mum? It is the first time I have been with my son and daughter together for a few years now, and although a sad reunion as such,(we were gathered for the reading of Mum's will) Mum had it so well planned that it had to go her way. The last gift my Mum gave me was my daughter xxx

#444125 Jul 8, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hello,Honey Bunny. You stayin' cool?!
Indeed Dr ~ getting towards half way through Winter now but we have had a couple of Spring days, with a touch of sun in them as a reminder that Summer is not too far down the track!! Hope you are managing to keep cool up there :)

“Bacon Bacon ”

Since: Dec 06

SW Burbs Chicago

#444126 Jul 8, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Tim,
It might not be noticeable at first glance but things are slowly starting to show signs of getting back to the way they were. Whether there will be enough regulars left at that point is hard to say but I hope so. Please still check in. The next time you may be pleasantly surprised. Either way, I wish you well.
(T) Peace
Naw dont see it sorry......
Lost In Transition

United States

#444127 Jul 8, 2012
TIM958 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya just gotta squint.
See it now?

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#444128 Jul 8, 2012
Stewie wrote:
<quoted text> Pipek, I don't know you, but you sound like the lost one. I used to post here on a regular bases I took a break because of all the hateful post that started. I will post anywhere I please. I wasn't posting to you but an friend. I don't know why you are offended. Maybe because I believe in God?
Hey Stewie ,good to 'see' ya here:)

He's(them,it?) a troll,and a vile one,- plan and simple - just go into "ignore" mode (and report if need be, its been banned numerous times already on several threads).

You have a great evening!

#444129 Jul 8, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Speakers' Corner, Hyde Park.
Ahh, it must be similar to our Parliamentary steps!! It is where most end up in protest :)

#444130 Jul 8, 2012
timmothy 212 wrote:
He shouldn't love me but he does cause that's the way GOD is--Full of LOVE--Forgives for ever thing and through GOD'S GRACE I'm going to heaven to be with him for ever and ever and ever--Now that's Love and you can have it to--Give your heart to JESUS and you'll be SAVED too.Don't cost you nothing--Go ahead and do it--it's so easy and last for ever.
Nice posting to share with us, Timmothy 212

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#444131 Jul 8, 2012
TIM958 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Tim,

And that's at least a couple of weeks old post(of Steve's) you're responding to....

...don't see it ,either...

#444132 Jul 8, 2012
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
I was heart of GR on Thurs my car temp said 102, I was afraid of getting stranded from over heated car especially in the bad district so I kept air off till I hit the xway out -- whew 102 or 104 it is hot for sure
GOoD to hear from you Riv long time -- TLC - Judy
Take care Darling ~ you are indeed precious to many xxx

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#444133 Jul 8, 2012
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya just gotta squint.
See it now?
The hair-ball in the corner? Think I do...

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#444134 Jul 8, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh, it must be similar to our Parliamentary steps!! It is where most end up in protest :)
That means you're making up the signs, right?

:)

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#444135 Jul 8, 2012
TIM958 wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW,like the frog:)

#444136 Jul 8, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims say the same about the Qu'ran.
Anyone can write anything, it doesn't make it reality.
"If you have to have believe in a book you don't have believe in God. You simply believe in a book."
There is much depth in The Bible ~ if you can't see that, you aren't feeling history

#444137 Jul 8, 2012
chill out pls wrote:
I think another break for me is in order... Shalom everyone, and have fun!
You too Chillin':)

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#444138 Jul 8, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>It's a CHRISTIAN thread. Ya'll just be poppin' in-n-out.
Doc, ya thick as a brick...here we go again...look , it's an "Open Forum"...like the agoras of old, a 'market place' of ideas and discussion. The title just happens to have "Jesus" in it and the question within it solicits thought of Him and His ministry, but it's still in Top Stories opened to all to join in.

Hope that helps;)

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#444139 Jul 8, 2012
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Tim,...don't see it ,either...
Looking to return to a world that never actually existed?

Ain't that the very definition of fundamentalism?

*wink*

Gooda see everyone.

*poof*

#444140 Jul 8, 2012
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey my Sister from down under, Serah,
Iím glad you were wrong about yesterday being a bad day and had a good one instead. Sometimes we can let what seems to be keep us from experiencing the good that really is. Yes God does understand us and if we will let Him be, is with us through our trials and tribulations. We do matter to Him. Thank Him for that!! I for one donít deserve it except for what Jesus did. He made it possible.
Maybe some will understand but maybe some would rather blame someone else and remain in their misery instead of trying to pick up the peaces and go on with a happier life. That goes for both sides of the preverbal fence. Some are more comfortable doing that that stepping out from behind the wall they have put up to keep everything out and giving life a chance. Sometimes it is hard to take that step.
Anyway Lady, good to see and talk with you. Missed you while you were gone from here.:)
HFN
Cheers, I too missed my time in here, but now have been drawn back like a horse to water, and I am drinking of my own accord. It is good to see so many of our old Posters and Familiar back in this territory, it warms the cockles of the heart :)

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#444141 Jul 8, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Pipek,aka Shrink,is a hateful,double-minded loner. So just ignore him. He has some marbles running loose.
Now yer talkin'!

:)

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#444142 Jul 8, 2012
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonderful news Stewie -- my sister is fighting breast cancer and goes for 2nd chemo Tues --
Oh how I would hope for a revival of this thread -- but each chapter seems to hold it's own and for that I'm thankful.
Many dear memories lie within these pages and tis nice to know it's not over. I hope to remain even thru breaks as long as the Lord tarries. So GOod to share with you TLC - Judy
My best wishes to you and your sister, Gran.

And I'll try not to clog up the thread too much...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min Chris Clearwater 175,785
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 35 min Lumajuice 778,847
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 54 min Kannan 5,528
Moses never existed 1 hr Khatru 839
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Tony17 560,588
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr Mandela 119,693
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 265,482
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 hr UIDIOTRACEUMAKEWO... 4,923
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 23 hr risque 137
More from around the web