|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
In disbelief that you refuse to be faithful. It's actually quite nice when you dont have to sneak and flirt with other people. There's nothing like having loyalty between two individuals.
****SMH****
For me, there's nothing like living in my own pad, coming and going as I like, and not answering to anyone.
Kelly

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Pool Shark wrote:
<quoted text>For me, there's nothing like living in my own pad, coming and going as I like, and not answering to anyone.
Aww fooey!! You're no fun.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2011

Marilyn Monroe said it best:"I don't mind men being dominant;as long as I can live as a woman."[Her only real mistake which cost her career at MGM and ultimately her life;was 'messing around'with that bum Jack Kennedy.]She was very pretty and talented.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2011

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2011

Cut the crap Kelly and get your self to Nebraska!!!!:)
kelly

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2011

Wrenchandhammer wrote:
Cut the crap Kelly and get your self to Nebraska!!!!:)
You get me there!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

my pleasure!!
Kelly

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

Wrenchandhammer wrote:
my pleasure!!
Just say when :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2011

ASAP Uhmmmm Now would be good :)

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2011

karina

Kolkata, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

i think steve is fully mad.......nd i support Lnc
Stephanie

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Okay, lets see. Women take care of children, cook food, clean, makes beds, do laundry, irons, gardens, and sometimes work at a job. Oh, I forgot the agonizing pain of giving birth. Average men work and sometimes take care of kids. Notice, I said average. To men who actually do stuff. Bravo! Also man aren't always the smart ones. Smart women are and were Joy Adamson, Marie Curie, Maria Aqnesi, Agnodice, Elizabeth Anderson, Virginia Apqar, Elizabeth Arden, Clara Barton, Laura Maria Bassi, and Ruth Benedict. Here's lesson to learn before saying, think nd do some research. By the way, there are way more smart women out there. Poumpos jerks! I am a 10 year old so some things may be spelled wrong. Sorry! ;)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Women are BIOLOGICALLY stronger than men (women live longer, have a higher pain threshold, etc). Men are PHYSICALLY stronger than women.

I think the differences are wonderful how they compliment each other! The Provider / Protector needs the Nurturer / Nester and she needs him. Made for each other!
Stephanie

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Did I do a good job women?

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Steve Rockefeller wrote:
No matter what way you put it, men are the dominant human race. Are we equals? Hell no, women are usually physically weaker and are no smarter in the mind than men. Try and prove me wrong.
Where a woman is usually frail and weak emotionally, men are willing to rise against. For thousands of years, woman have not been regarded as equals, despite their best efforts. Even today, amidst the feminist-loving American society, the rest of the world tends to their chauvinistic traditions that carry on today.
My wife doesn't care for that ridiculous feministic crap. We have two sons in middle school and go on with our lives.
well it as nothing to do with what you build or tear down it's a matter of....hmmm let's say common sense.
Lyla

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

As a woman i whole heartedly agree men r stonger in almost every sense of the word I think men and women r equally smart but in different ways for example a woman knows when to nurture , a man knows when to protect. I'm a traditional girl men protect we serve. Not in a degrading way mutually beneficial to both sexes. And is it strange for a woman to want her man to take control in the bedroom too??
Stephanie

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

shut up men.
you d not have the right to tell us what to do. free country. free freedom of speech. to women in arabia. i am sorry it is that way in your country.
Ioana T

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Lnc wrote:
Being more dominant creatures doesn't mean men make better political decisions. They may be better suited to fight, but I doubt that means they our smarter or more reasonable. Dominant doesn't mean more intelligent or superior. More aggressive and authoritive maybe...
Actually women tend to be better at politics than men are. And it's due to the fact that they are more patient and have a better abillity of thinking things through.
Anna

Bogotá, Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Steve Rockefeller wrote:
No matter what way you put it, men are the dominant human race. Are we equals? Hell no, women are usually physically weaker and are no smarter in the mind than men. Try and prove me wrong.
Where a woman is usually frail and weak emotionally, men are willing to rise against. For thousands of years, woman have not been regarded as equals, despite their best efforts. Even today, amidst the feminist-loving American society, the rest of the world tends to their chauvinistic traditions that carry on today.
My wife doesn't care for that ridiculous feministic crap. We have two sons in middle school and go on with our lives.
A lot of what you say is true but at the same time there are exceptional women who are emotionalle stronger and smarter than the average man. Should those women be forced to not participate in society because of their gender? We may be physically and emotionally weaker but that doesn't make us less than a human and we deserve freedom as much as men with vegetable IQ's. Also if society respected our roles as mothers and caretakers of the house we wouldnt feel the need to invade the job market. So feminist crap is not ridiculous and if we want the same liberties of men we have to fight for them and stand up for ourselves. We are not slaves we are humans.
Carver Dyck

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

someone wrote:
<quoted text> If women are not equal than why in the hell do we go into combat? If a woman can go into combat than she should be equal..
yeah Just because you can go into combat doesn't make you equal men were dominant until the 1970s we are smarter think about who invented just about everything. Men did.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 861 - 880 of888
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

662 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min BenAdam 217,028
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 4 min WasteWater 3,323
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min petesake 109,615
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min RiversideRedneck 680,212
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min VIKING WARRIOR 596,552
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min WasteWater 89,571
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min StarC 512,163
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 19 min curt 251
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 9 hr sakib 47
•••
•••
•••