1,987 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

in the know

Bellevue, WA

#3657 Jun 4, 2012
But what about the "fight for your right to party" amendment?

Raleigh, NC

#3658 Jun 5, 2012
always trying to take somones hunting away
bob

Euless, TX

#3659 Jun 5, 2012
This is just one more step by "mr. President" to bring this country to our knees and take our guns and our freedoms. Obama is trying to turn America into a communist country. We have got to wake up and get him out of office it does no good to gripe on this site if we turn around and re- elect him. You think it's bad now just wait if he gets re-elected again!
Obama Homosexual

California City, CA

#3660 Jun 17, 2012
You can just kiss my Barack Obama, I will never give up my guns.
CA Bolows

Rogers, AR

#3661 Jun 17, 2012
Obama Homosexual wrote:
You can just kiss my Barack Obama, I will never give up my guns.
You Must be one of them.
Obama Hussein Homosexual

California City, CA

#3662 Jun 17, 2012
CA Blows?
YOU BLOW

Hamburg, Germany

#3663 Jun 17, 2012
Obama Hussein Homosexual wrote:
CA Blows?
Steers and queer in Ca which one are you???
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#3664 Jun 18, 2012
YOU BLOW wrote:
<quoted text>Steers and queer in Ca which one are you???
Actually its steers and queers in Texas, fast cars and queers in California.
Super Troll

United States

#3665 Jun 18, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually its steers and queers in Texas, fast cars and queers in California.
Actually in California there in nothing but Big n..gers, fruit pickers, and Dick lickers.
Raydot

California City, CA

#3666 Jun 18, 2012
Same sex marriage sponsored by Barack Obammy and undocumented democrats. Stick that up your Obama.
Bob

United States

#3667 Jun 18, 2012
Obama was elected because everyone wanted "change". Well we have a president that wants to take our guns, jack up the price of ammo and let homosexuals get married and the economy is still crap. Well hope your happy democrats you voted for a president that can't even provide a valid birth certificate. Job well done!!
me

Searcy, AR

#3668 Jun 18, 2012
Humm
bob

Mountain Home, AR

#3669 Jun 28, 2012
I agree
Voter

United States

#3670 Jul 1, 2012
Bob wrote:
Obama was elected because everyone wanted "change". Well we have a president that wants to take our guns, jack up the price of ammo and let homosexuals get married and the economy is still crap. Well hope your happy democrats you voted for a president that can't even provide a valid birth certificate. Job well done!!
obama sucks!

United States

#3671 Jul 19, 2012
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>obama sucks!
He!! Yes he does
Super Troll

United States

#3672 Jul 20, 2012
Bob wrote:
Then why is it easier to get a gun now than it was under Bush. The gun laws are more relaxed now! You can buy assault weapons again. There are more places you can legaly carry now. Obama is not comming after your guns. He knows his Aunte who lives in the hood needs it for protection.
DEERSLAYER

Ash Flat, AR

#3673 Jul 26, 2012
Guns dont kill people, people kill peple.... If I mispell a word, is itthe pencils fault?
Lilian

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#3674 Jul 29, 2012
and why this is important?
Ray

Sydney, Australia

#3675 Aug 5, 2012
CitizenTopix wrote:
Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment, Issue 1
This resolution proposes to amend the Arkansas Constitution to provide for a constitutional right for citizens of the state of Arkansas to hunt, fish, trap, and harvest wildlife. The resolution states that the right would be limited only by the regulations consistent with Amendment 35 of the Arkansas Constitution.
How will you vote on November 2?
ya
watchdog

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#3676 Aug 10, 2012
One of the Natives wrote:
<quoted text>
The Federal Government has to be brought under control, they cannot usurp the authority of your County Sheriff, which is our final protection...the ONLY elected law enforcement officer in the whole US of A. Think about this. The FBI, DEA, Homeland Security..no Federal Agency can come into YOUR county and exercise authority without the consent of the SHERIFF!
the sheriff is apart of the homeland security .sworn to them. never trust letters like cia fbi hls sop witch in germany the homeland security was changed to the S>S due your history, an pres. lowbama
can kiss my but

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min republiCONS 163,145
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) 11 min RutgersU 18
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 25 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 98,628
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 26 min Reality Speaks 33,985
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 36 min Carrie-Ann 62,809
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 43 min Liberal forever 748
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 51 min TAMARA 78,532

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE