You tell'em my flatulent friend.Big Stevie slaps himself in his face with cat poop, eats some and slicks down his his hair with the rest of it. Big Stevie is just a big mouth jerk.
White Hair furball take your Cat-Lax.
I don't care if you jerks reply or not. I won't be on this political nonsense stupid topic to read it anyway.
All stupidity, all politicians lie and you morons believe one or the others crap.
The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.Full Story
#14530 Jun 21, 2012
#14531 Jun 21, 2012
Since: Jan 10
#14532 Jun 22, 2012
Damn, Gas Bag, is that the best you can do? Try again, my flatulent friend, you didn't even scratch the surface. Oh, and have a nice day, too. Big Stevie is magnanimous that way. He treats those who hate him better than they treat him. Besides, you're just another one of WTF's many handles. That's why you can't come up with anything new and exciting.
Since: Jan 10
#14533 Jun 22, 2012
YOU MIGHT BE A YANKEE IF…
1) You think barbecue is a verb meaning "to cook
2) You think Heinz Ketchup is SPICY!
3) You don't have any problems pronouncing
"Worcestershire sauce" correctly.
4) For breakfast, you would prefer potatoes au gratin to
5) You don't know what a moon pie is.
6) You've never had grain alcohol.
7) You've never, ever, eaten Okra.
8) You eat fried chicken with a knife and fork.
9) You've never seen a live chicken, and the only cows
you've seen are on road trips.
10) You have no idea what a polecat is.
11) Whenever someone tells an off*color joke about farm
animals, it goes over your head.
12) You don't see anything wrong with putting a sweater
on a poodle.
13) You don't have bangs.
14) You would rather vacation at Martha's Vineyard than
15) More than two generations of your family have been
kicked out of the same prep school in Connecticut.
16) You would rather have your son become a lawyer
than grow up to get his own TV fishing show.
17) Instead of referring to two or more people as "y'all,"
you call them "you guys," even if both of them are
18) You don't think Howard Stern has an accent.
19) You have never planned your summer vacation
around a gun*and*knife show.
20) You think more money should go to important
scientific research at your university than to pay the
salary of the head football coach.
21) You don't have at least one can of WD*40 somewhere
around the house.
22) The last time you smiled was when you prevented
someone from getting on An on*ramp on the highway.
23) You don't have any hats in your closet that advertise
24) The farthest south you've ever been is the perfume
counter at Neiman Marcus.
25) You call binoculars opera glasses.
26) You can't spit out the car window without pulling
over to the side of the road and stopping.
27) You would never wear pink or an appliqued
28) You don't know what applique is.
29) Most of your formative high school sexual
experiences took place within the context of a football
30) You don't know anyone with two first names (i.e. Joe
Bob, Billy Bob, Bubba Kay Bob, Bob Bob)
31) You don't have doilies, and you certainly don't know
how to make one.
32) You've never been to a craft show.
33) You get freaked out when people on the subway talk
34) You can't do your laundry without quarters.
35) None of your fur coats are homemade.
#14534 Jun 22, 2012
Are you learning anything, wtf? You little douche.
#14535 Jun 22, 2012
A open wound that never heals!!!
#14536 Jun 22, 2012
You need to clean yourself again.
#14537 Jun 22, 2012
You need to eat me out again. Mmmmmmmm
#14538 Jun 22, 2012
I am not your Mom.
#14539 Jun 22, 2012
That's not what you said last night when you were wearing those pantyhose.
#14540 Jun 22, 2012
Time gor some Drain-O in your center purse.
Since: Jan 10
#14541 Jun 23, 2012
Bubba and Johnny Ray, two good ole boys from North Carolina, were sitting' on the front porch drinking beer when a large truck hauling rolls and rolls of sod went by.
"I'm gonna do that when I win the lottery," said Bubba.
"Do what?" asked Johnny Ray.
"Send my grass out to be mowed," answered Bubba.
#14542 Jun 24, 2012
I have thought of green concrete!!With artificial shrubs scattered around.Another good one,Stevie.
Since: Jun 09
#14543 Jun 24, 2012
THIS IS SO OLD, TAKE IT OFF!
Since: Jan 10
#14544 Jun 24, 2012
Thanks, Whitey! Glad you liked it, and I've thought of that same thing too, a few times in the past. Have a good 'ern!!!
#14546 Jun 24, 2012
RAND PAUL HAS REALLY STUCK IT TO ALL YOU BELIEVERS. SHOULD HAVE VOTED CONWAY HE IS THE ONLY AG TO EVER SUE THE EPA. RAND PAUL TOOK FRIENDS OF COAL MONEY AND RUN. I'M ALL ABOUT COAL BUT YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO WISE UP.
#14547 Jun 24, 2012
#14548 Jun 25, 2012
This debate is two years old. Start thinking of the future.
#14550 Jun 25, 2012
Maybe you should start reading the coal reports,something like "Platts" and learn who is for and against Coal!!
That might also cover who is for or against Ky.!!
#14551 Jun 25, 2012
What Republican has helped Coal?
Add your comments below
|Who are you voting for in the Pennsylvania Gove...||16 min||RJL||45|
|Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10)||1 hr||LYN||155,842|
|Who's got your vote in the Kentucky Senate race?||1 hr||tlosbiggestfan||243|
|Who are you voting for in the Georgia Governor ...||2 hr||supportnunn||9|
|Who are you voting for in the Kansas Governor r...||2 hr||Dale||5|
|'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10)||3 hr||Dale||159,096|
|Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10)||3 hr||Old Guy||32,546|
Find what you want!
Search Citizen Sound-Off Forum Now