Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,217

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
wtf

Richmond, KY

#14536 Jun 22, 2012
whats that smell wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you learning anything, wtf? You little douche.
You need to clean yourself again.

lmfao
whats that smell

Bowling Green, KY

#14537 Jun 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You need to clean yourself again.
lmfao
You need to eat me out again. Mmmmmmmm
wtf

Prestonsburg, KY

#14538 Jun 22, 2012
whats that smell wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to eat me out again. Mmmmmmmm
I am not your Mom.
whats that smell

Bowling Green, KY

#14539 Jun 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I am not your Mom.
That's not what you said last night when you were wearing those pantyhose.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#14540 Jun 22, 2012
whats that smell wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what you said last night when you were wearing those pantyhose.
Time gor some Drain-O in your center purse.

lmfao

Since: Jan 10

Houston, TX

#14541 Jun 23, 2012
Bubba and Johnny Ray, two good ole boys from North Carolina, were sitting' on the front porch drinking beer when a large truck hauling rolls and rolls of sod went by.

"I'm gonna do that when I win the lottery," said Bubba.

"Do what?" asked Johnny Ray.

"Send my grass out to be mowed," answered Bubba.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14542 Jun 24, 2012
I have thought of green concrete!!With artificial shrubs scattered around.Another good one,Stevie.

“Nevermind”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#14543 Jun 24, 2012
THIS IS SO OLD, TAKE IT OFF!

Houston, TX

#14544 Jun 24, 2012
whitehair wrote:
I have thought of green concrete!!With artificial shrubs scattered around.Another good one,Stevie.
Thanks, Whitey! Glad you liked it, and I've thought of that same thing too, a few times in the past. Have a good 'ern!!!
Truth

Winchester, KY

#14546 Jun 24, 2012
RAND PAUL HAS REALLY STUCK IT TO ALL YOU BELIEVERS. SHOULD HAVE VOTED CONWAY HE IS THE ONLY AG TO EVER SUE THE EPA. RAND PAUL TOOK FRIENDS OF COAL MONEY AND RUN. I'M ALL ABOUT COAL BUT YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO WISE UP.
yep

Rolling Meadows, IL

#14547 Jun 24, 2012
agree
OMGoodness

Elizabethtown, KY

#14548 Jun 25, 2012
This debate is two years old. Start thinking of the future.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14550 Jun 25, 2012
Truth wrote:
RAND PAUL HAS REALLY STUCK IT TO ALL YOU BELIEVERS. SHOULD HAVE VOTED CONWAY HE IS THE ONLY AG TO EVER SUE THE EPA. RAND PAUL TOOK FRIENDS OF COAL MONEY AND RUN. I'M ALL ABOUT COAL BUT YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO WISE UP.
Maybe you should start reading the coal reports,something like "Platts" and learn who is for and against Coal!!

That might also cover who is for or against Ky.!!
Coal

Conway, SC

#14551 Jun 25, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should start reading the coal reports,something like "Platts" and learn who is for and against Coal!!
That might also cover who is for or against Ky.!!
What Republican has helped Coal?
Coal

Conway, SC

#14553 Jun 25, 2012
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats control the White House and the Senate, when the House sends bills to the Senate, Reid won't even allow the bill to be brought up. Of course that will change next year.
Just like the House will not pass any Senate Bills.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14555 Jun 25, 2012
As earlier wrote,why do none of you read PLATTS to find out who is trying to help coal and Ky?Platts also will explain the ones doing coal in!Most likely it is the Party called" no",in the Senate,you know,Harry Reid`s`side of Congress.Of course since Obama shut the Republicans out of any thing with the Health Care thing,they could agree Obama is the boss or "NO".Just to let you know",NO MORE Obummer"
vote

United States

#14556 Jun 25, 2012
Whos running?

Houston, TX

#14557 Jun 26, 2012
Q: Why can't idiots like WTF make Kool-Aid?

A: They can't get a quart of water to stay in the envelope
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14559 Jun 26, 2012
Very good one ,Stevie!!

Houston, TX

#14561 Jun 27, 2012
A blonde named Babbette finds herself in dire trouble. Her business has gone bust and she's in serious financial trouble. She's so desperate that she decides to ask God for help.

She begins to pray, "God, please help me. I've lost my business and if I don't get some money, I'm going to lose my house as well. Please let me win the lotto."

Lotto night comes and somebody else wins it. Babbette again prays..."God, please let me win the lotto! I've lost my business, my house and I'm going to lose my car as well."

Lotto night comes and Babbette still has no luck.
Once again, she prays..."My God, why have you forsaken me?? I've lost my business, my house and my car. My children are starving. I don't often ask you for help and I have always been a good servant to you. PLEASE just let me win the lotto this one time so I can get my life back in order."

Suddenly there is a blinding flash of light as the heavens open and Babbette is confronted by the voice of God Himself: "Babbette, meet Me halfway on this. Buy a ticket!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 min Yes it is me 64,711
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Calvin_Coolish 165,452
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 15 min WTSenior 1,200
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 22 min Pope Che Reagan C... 34,406
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 42 min TN Voter 164,522
Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 50 min Fitzwalkerstan Pu... 7,119
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr LOL 79,402
More from around the web