|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have to love the internet. So far, I've met so-called professors, lawyers, actors, published authors, scientists. Me? I'm the only truck driver here. LOL!
No, your the only truck driver here who thinks he's this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

woof
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Ghost Writer wrote:
<quoted text>
Honesty is a trait not found in abundance on topix. And, as a truck driver, I am fairly certain your understanding of the real world rivals most of these self-proclaimed intellectual elites.
Oh now, it's not just Topix. It takes place in every discussion board I've ever been part of. Newsgroups are the worst because they have millions of people participating. You get people from all over the country and world. On the other hand, I guess the dishonesty is what makes discussion boards more interesting. LOL!
thecopbehindyou

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have to love the internet. So far, I've met so-called professors, lawyers, actors, published authors, scientists. Me? I'm the only truck driver here. LOL!
Stop texting and pull the vehicle to the side of the road!
Ghost Writer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh now, it's not just Topix. It takes place in every discussion board I've ever been part of. Newsgroups are the worst because they have millions of people participating. You get people from all over the country and world. On the other hand, I guess the dishonesty is what makes discussion boards more interesting. LOL!
I would agree. I always find the banter most entertaining when it turns to self aggrandizing; points have usually been won when one party begins offering a litany of their credentials and espousing how they are more intelligent.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Ghost Writer wrote:
<quoted text>
I would agree. I always find the banter most entertaining when it turns to self aggrandizing; points have usually been won when one party begins offering a litany of their credentials and espousing how they are more intelligent.
I find it most entertaining when people don't have a fcking clue what they are speaking about, pretend that they do, and when called out on it, suddenly change the subject of their mindless attacks.

woof
Ghost Writer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it most entertaining when people don't have a fcking clue what they are speaking about, pretend that they do, and when called out on it, suddenly change the subject of their mindless attacks.
woof
Calm down little guy; I will try to play nice from now on so as to not hurt your feelings. Are you sure you are old enough to use such language? Be careful, that is a no-no in the world of your friend "Bullwinkle". I look so forward to your "highly intelligent" retort.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Ghost Writer wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down little guy; I will try to play nice from now on so as to not hurt your feelings. Are you sure you are old enough to use such language? Be careful, that is a no-no in the world of your friend "Bullwinkle". I look so forward to your "highly intelligent" retort.
funny thing is, I wasn't referring to you.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

free wrote:
That's to keep you progressively engage with ridiculous rhetoric among the unwashed and ill educated. If had some kind of cereal box Juris Doctorate and could understand topix subject matter with a superior mind you seemingly possess, I'd find other venues of intellect to make the world a better place to think. Not here, of all places.... Unless you're picking on low hanging academic fruit...
<quoted text>
I have no idea what the rest of that post says, but you most certainly are low hanging fruit.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

free wrote:
The fact you're constantly on here, wasting away intellectually seems sort of dilly, doesn't it ? All those brain cells you stored all that muundane information as a professional student are melting.... melting......melting away..
<quoted text>
Now I understand. You believe one has a finite number of cogent thoughts and once they are expressed one can never develop another one. Hint: Thinking doesn't kill brain cells. Diesel exhaust does.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And still haven't learned to listen to those folks better equipped to think about these issues.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Ghost Writer wrote:
<quoted text>
Honesty is a trait not found in abundance on topix. And, as a truck driver, I am fairly certain your understanding of the real world rivals most of these self-proclaimed intellectual elites.
And by real world you mean he can probably back up and parallel park better than me.
Ghost Writer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
funny thing is, I wasn't referring to you.
woof
May I offer my sincerest apology.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Maybe those people don't feel like doing two hours of research to find out WTF you're talking about. Some of us have jobs you know. Or the people who try and post crap that has little if anything to do with the discussion at hand.
Pin Heads R U

Canton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what the rest of that post says, but you most certainly are low hanging fruit.
I love how you kids that went thru gubment high school in the college prep classes all think you're so dam smart goin thru. Then when you enter the dog eat dog real world and you aren't as successful as you fully expected to be, you then embrace what all those NEA hacks told you about how wonderful Marxism really is.
It's only your nature to tear down anyone that yielded more success than yourselves. Hence, that is how you vote and who your heroes are.....
Hence your moniker.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe those people don't feel like doing two hours of research to find out WTF you're talking about. Some of us have jobs you know. Or the people who try and post crap that has little if anything to do with the discussion at hand.
Maybe, regardless of how they earn their living, those people will eventually learn how to better research the issues they're spouting off about before they hit the "enter" key, not just to minimize their propensity to subsequently expose themselves to unnecessary ridicule, but more importantly, to enhance their ability to arrive at more informed personal opinions about important social issues affecting their world daily.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You are getting so close. You acknowledge that Duke's posts are more thoroughly researched than yours. The next step is to acknowledge that they are more valid than your non-researched posts. You can do it!

(BTW, because of all of that education that you mock, Duke can likely do that 2 hours of research in about 10 minutes.)
Ghost Writer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And by real world you mean he can probably back up and parallel park better than me.
Yes, that is exactly what I meant. I certainly will not underestimate you again.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, regardless of how they earn their living, those people will eventually learn how to better research the issues they're spouting off about before they hit the "enter" key, not just to minimize their propensity to subsequently expose themselves to unnecessary ridicule, but more importantly, to enhance their ability to arrive at more informed personal opinions about important social issues affecting their world daily.
woof
How do you debate somebody who always thinks they're right, even if you provide credible links to your position? When I make a claim, I copy/paste specifically the point I'm making and give a link.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are getting so close. You acknowledge that Duke's posts are more thoroughly researched than yours. The next step is to acknowledge that they are more valid than your non-researched posts. You can do it!
(BTW, because of all of that education that you mock, Duke can likely do that 2 hours of research in about 10 minutes.)
Oh get a hotel room you two.
What The point

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

I can't even figure out what your arguing about...... At the end of the day, you should listen for voices in your head and if you hear them, get help!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••