'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 1,972)

Showing posts 39,421 - 39,440 of138,304
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Bush and Bush sucked.
Raygun was the worst in history.
Nixon was impeached.
Ring any bells dip wad?
Actually Nixon resigned to avoid impeachment
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Muslim Hertiage wrote:
MUSLIM HERITAGE IN America:
Your racist rant says a lot more about you than those you’re trying to disparage! Between 1880 and 1914, thousands of Muslims immigrated to the United States from the Ottoman Empire and from South Asia; they did not form distinctive settlements, and mostly assimilated into the wider society. 15 to 30 percent of the slaves brought to colonial America from Africa were Muslims.
dee

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

just as Kathleen explained I can't believe that any one able to get paid $7852 in four weeks on the internet. did you look at this site http://goo.gl/UUZFR
Hey

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Bush and Bush sucked.
Raygun was the worst in history.
Nixon was impeached.
Ring any bells dip wad?
I think it does::::

It must be your dinner bell after the plate of shit you are trying to serve:::

Another day or two and Obama will steal the title away from Reagan:

Wasn't Clinton Impeached for Perjury and Obstruction Of Justice::

I didn't care for Bush either:::

He was almost as arrogant as the Prince Of Fools(OBAMA)..
Darryl Washington

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

dee wrote:
just as Kathleen explained I can't believe that any one able to get paid $7852 in four weeks on the internet. did you look at this site http://goo.gl/UUZFR
At least dee is only spamming and not trying to pull a Nigerian scam here.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep... The only two Presidents that have ever been impeached were Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton.....
Rev Harlan Pritchett

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Hey wrote:
Barack Hussein Obama — a man who sat in Jeremiah Wright’s church for years damming America and everything it stands for,Refused to wear the American Flag pin,did not hold a public ceremony to mark the National Day of Prayer, and is a liberal who supports the killing of unborn babies and same-sex marriage.”
How does Rev.Pritchard feel about that????
We're thinking about changing the songs name from GOD BLESS AMERICA to(GOD HELP AMERICA)
I think you must be referring to me.

I keep busy ministering to those in need of spiritual support and don’t have any political axes to grind. No man is perfect, only Jesus. Of course, there’s a lot of stone-casting going on in these forums, evidence of our human rush to judgment.

All we can ask from political leaders, like anyone else, is to do what they believe is the right thing. Our beloved KJV is the supreme guide, of course. God blessed America and He continues to every day. We need to be grateful, show some appreciation and stop complaining so much.

Turn or burn.
Hey

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Rev Harlan Pritchett wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you must be referring to me.
I keep busy ministering to those in need of spiritual support and don’t have any political axes to grind. No man is perfect, only Jesus. Of course, there’s a lot of stone-casting going on in these forums, evidence of our human rush to judgment.
All we can ask from political leaders, like anyone else, is to do what they believe is the right thing. Our beloved KJV is the supreme guide, of course. God blessed America and He continues to every day. We need to be grateful, show some appreciation and stop complaining so much.
Turn or burn.
Well side stepper you just said a whole lot about nothing::

What about the question???

How do you honestly feel about same sex marriage and abortion???
Rev Harlan Pritchett

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Well side stepper you just said a whole lot about nothing::
What about the question???
How do you honestly feel about same sex marriage and abortion???

All we can ask from political leaders, like anyone else, is to do what they believe is the right thing. To answer your question I repeat, OUR BELOVED KJV IS THE SUPREME GUIDE, OF COURSE. God blessed America and He continues to every day. We need to be grateful, show some appreciation and stop complaining so much.

It is more important to be righteous than to be right. Turn or burn.
Hey

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

You can't even answer a simple question?????

You must support it then?????

And you need to go see a psychiatrist about your many personalities....

YOUR WORDS::::::
(It is more important to be righteous than to be right. Turn or burn.)

How is homosexuality Moral????

How is abortion Moral???

You are just self righteous(Like Obama)...

If it suits your way of thinking it must be right::

HYPOCRITE:::::
Darryl Washington

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
All we can ask from political leaders, like anyone else, is to do what they believe is the right thing. To answer your question I repeat, OUR BELOVED KJV IS THE SUPREME GUIDE, OF COURSE. God blessed America and He continues to every day. We need to be grateful, show some appreciation and stop complaining so much.
I’m sorry I sent you to him, Revvy, but he was asking about your opinions. I dismissed him for wasting time. Maybe he will eventually be more mature with you.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

<quoted text>
There are simple aswers to the questions.If you were(are) a Rev. then you would know .So doubtful you are what you proclaim.Of course we do ask our political leaders to lead, and to follow the laws of this Naton as well the Laws of the Congress.Not what they believe in their ideology,but the laws of OUR Country!!

Or,when their oposition is with the laws,and they do not wish to uphold the laws of the Land,they should do the right thing and resign.Mr.Holder is one.Obama is another.

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Why has no one mentioned the Libor (lie-more) banking scandal? Is everyone just gonna sweep it under the rug like the actions of george WMD bush?

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
There are simple aswers to the questions.If you were(are) a Rev. then you would know .So doubtful you are what you proclaim.Of course we do ask our political leaders to lead, and to follow the laws of this Naton as well the Laws of the Congress.Not what they believe in their ideology,but the laws of OUR Country!!
Or,when their oposition is with the laws,and they do not wish to uphold the laws of the Land,they should do the right thing and resign.Mr.Holder is one.Obama is another.
Darrell Issa has accused the Obama administration as “the most corrupt” in history! This coming from a known felon and habitual liar – Issa has been arrested twice, ones for grand theft auto of a Maserati and ones for illegal possession of a fire arm while driving down a one-way street. He also lied about his military unit providing security for President Richard Nixon, sweeping stadiums for bombs prior to games in the 1971 World Series, and that he received the highest approval ratings during his service. However, a 1998 investigation by the SF Examiner found these claims were not true, since Nixon had not attended any of that year's World Series games. The investigation also discovered that Issa was actually transferred to a supply depot after he received an unsatisfactory evaluation.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Anyone read "September Hope--the American Side of a Bridge Too Far"
At bookstore and it looks good. New Release
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Darrell Issa has accused the Obama administration as “the most corrupt” in history! This coming from a known felon and habitual liar – Issa has been arrested twice, ones for grand theft auto of a Maserati and ones for illegal possession of a fire arm while driving down a one-way street. He also lied about his military unit providing security for President Richard Nixon, sweeping stadiums for bombs prior to games in the 1971 World Series, and that he received the highest approval ratings during his service. However, a 1998 investigation by the SF Examiner found these claims were not true, since Nixon had not attended any of that year's World Series games. The investigation also discovered that Issa was actually transferred to a supply depot after he received an unsatisfactory evaluation.
Welllllll, bust my britches......;-)
you want a 'medal' for finding for finding that?:)
lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't stop there frankie...it was Clinton that was impeached, remember? LMMFAO! What? What did I say? Oh that's right...shhhhhh! Another fun fact of which talking head democrats aren't supposed to speak about and if forced to speak about it...always, ALWAYS refer back to the Bush excuse or pull the race card to put the focus back on republicans. lol How's that working out for you and "The Obamination" lately, frankie?
lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you are setting the stage for everyone's opinion to be scrutinized by lies they have told and dirty deeds and tricks and deceiving and bullying and cheating...you will shut the whole democrat rage machine down. lol

Wasn't it the same Supreme Court Justices that ruled your messiah lied big time to the people again about our new "it's-not-a-tax tax" that also ruled it was okay to lie about or exaggerate your service in the military or your heritage to get big bucks University jobs and perks? Bet a lot of not-so-true stories some prominent democrats have been telling about their Native American heritage and their stellar battlefield medals are breathing a sigh of relief right about now. Long live the Justices! Heil!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

The Senate Republican play
Wak A Mole
Spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Welllllll, bust my britches......;-)
you want a 'medal' for finding for finding that?:)
Huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 39,421 - 39,440 of138,304
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••