'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 1,872)

Showing posts 37,421 - 37,440 of138,304
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
what

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The sky is NOT falling.But you do not keep up with where we were nor where we could go if this is not stopped.Ever hear of bankruptcy?Well a Country usually does not go there.They just print currency til they pay off the debts.The poor and middle class suffer as their money buys less and less.We had no debt such as now even with WW2 and don`t try to say Bush did it when Obummer has doubled Bush left overs.BS about the can`t do it.If one does not wish to stay within what comes in and spends more,then it is debt.We all suffer if spending would be cut to that stage.When do you want the depression,now or later.?Chicken Little?
Great post!
color wtf two

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

I vote democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell 'em Spocko, republicans are stupid. We are for homosexuals rights and they are not. We want to be told how big our Coca Colas can be and are happy about it. We think minimum wage should be alot more, like $15/hour. We want rich jerks to be made to pay two thirds of their income in taxes. We want immigration from everywhere with no limits because diversity is what makes this country great. We want gun control, because no one needs a gun these days. We want abortion rights, because sometimes a pregnancy is a big nusiance.
We are right on everything, and anyone who disagrees is a crazy wingnut moron!!
Gee, I'm really impressed by your "reverse psychology" stuff! It really makes me think about my political position! Like, oh, those good ol' Republicans, they don't want us to have any laws, is all. That would be fun! The Koch brothers are just two good old American boys who are real nice. I think Sarah Palin is a real smart person who would have been one cancer lesion away from the presidency if that colored man had not spoiled it all. She didn't know what Germany had to do with WW II, or even where it was on the map, but nobody knows every little thing! And she was a looker!

And I like to see people walking around Wal-Mart and public parks with an arsenal of weapons on them. It makes me feel safe. With all the little children running into them, they might get hurt!

And close our borders to those dumb Mexicans! They don't do anything but look at our women and drink Tequila, anyway. They hardly do any work. We can just let people walk out in the fields and pick their own fruit for breakfast, right? How dare anybody ask for a living wage, either. It hasn't gone up hardly at all in about 35 years and so I think it's just fine where it is! You can buy a lot with $7.25 ! There's a fast-food place on every corner, at every exit, just about! I think it's great that every town in American looks the same, that way.

And women! They've got a lot of nerve asking to keep the government out of their whoo-haa's! I wouldn't mind the sheriff ordering me to take that coat hanger out of my V'jaja. I might hurt myself! I want the government to tell me what to do with my body, but nothing else!
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The sky is NOT falling.But you do not keep up with where we were nor where we could go if this is not stopped.Ever hear of bankruptcy?Well a Country usually does not go there.They just print currency til they pay off the debts.The poor and middle class suffer as their money buys less and less.We had no debt such as now even with WW2 and don`t try to say Bush did it when Obummer has doubled Bush left overs.BS about the can`t do it.If one does not wish to stay within what comes in and spends more,then it is debt.We all suffer if spending would be cut to that stage.When do you want the depression,now or later.?Chicken Little?
Your Depressiom is constant dumbass.
Hey

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Minimum wage has gone up about $5.00 per hr. in the last 35yrs..

In 1977 min. wage was $2.20 hr...
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
Minimum wage has gone up about $5.00 per hr. in the last 35yrs..
In 1977 min. wage was $2.20 hr...
I would say you are the Expert on that!
Spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don’t you quit while your ahead? Or at least study economics 101, of course, it’s so much easier to just babble along like a good wingnuz parrot which exactly what you are. Looking at the debt in terms of percentage of GDP the WW2 debt was much higher in 1945, the U.S. debt was 121.7% of GDP– you think I made it up? If you had the slightest clue how to read a financial statement you’d understand how dramatically the countrie’s wealth and assets have increased since WWII.
http://zfacts.com/p/318.html
color wtf two

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The sky is NOT falling.But you do not keep up with where we were nor where we could go if this is not stopped.Ever hear of bankruptcy?Well a Country usually does not go there.They just print currency til they pay off the debts.The poor and middle class suffer as their money buys less and less.We had no debt such as now even with WW2 and don`t try to say Bush did it when Obummer has doubled Bush left overs.BS about the can`t do it.If one does not wish toac stay within what comes in and spends more,then it is debt.We all suffer if spending would be cut to that stage.When do you want the depression,now or later.?Chicken Little?
We have been printing money w/o the gold to back it up for decades, why are you whining about it now? Because Obama is in office? Talking about debt, Boosh borrowed from China and kept it off the books, so you can't say Obama doubled it, that's just not true. We would be in a true depression had it not been for what the president did. If Boosh had been in the same situation and acted the same, you would've been singing his praises. Even though he caused the problem in the first place. P.S. If you insist on calling the president a nickname a 12-year-old boy would love, then I won't spell George's name right, either.
Hey

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

I'll agree that Bush wasn't worth a damn for this country either..
democrat 4 life

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

What we democrats stand for

1. We demand our right to unionize in order to control the work place. If we are unhappy about our pay, work schedule, or any thing else that comes to mind, we will strike. We will shut down the company if our demands are not met.

2. We demand our right to be homosexual without anyone making fun of us, even if we are making out in Shoney's and we expect everyone to not notice when two men are holding hands walking down the mall. Two men having sex is a natural thing and as normal as a man and a woman doing it, so get over it.

3. We demand our right to get pregnant and then kill the baby if we decide we don't want it. After all, we made it, we can kill it if we want. We also demand the right to have 6 babies by 6 different daddies and still have Uncle Sam pay for it, after all, he can print as much money as he wants to.

4. We demand the right to allow people to come to this country and stay as long as they want regardless. This country has always been a "melting pot" and that is what makes it great. Just because someone isn't from this country doesn't mean they should go without once they get here, whether it is medicine or food. Only evil people would send them back home or let them go hungry or cold. The way we look at it is, the more the merrier.

5. We demand the right for when a person gets in a jam, that the country helps them get by. This country is rich and so what if someone could work but won't, they should get to eat too. After all, rich people don't do anything and they have lot's of nice things.

6. We demand the government's right to take away your guns because this isn't Dodge City any more.

7. We demand the government's right to determine how much soda is appropriate, how much money is appropriate and the racial makeup of your employees you hire. We think you have enough to worry about without having to make alot of decisions on these things.

8. We demand that the IRS punish people that make too much money and then put that money to good use. Like giving it to people that don't have too much money or picking winners and losers in the economy (winner ---> unionized companies;loser ---> Wallstreet).

9. We demand the right to use the race card at anytime sort of like a get out of jail free card in Monopoly. Except Monopoly is a terrible capitalist game that should be outlawed for it's anti American concept. It would be okay if every time you went around the board you had to give 25% of you cash to the player with the least amount of money, but even then is a stupid game.

Lastly, any of you stupid right wing conservatard wingnuz fauxnewsboobs are just wrong and are too dumb to understand.

Obama in 2012!!!!!!!!!!
color wtf two

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I would say you are the Expert on that!
hahahahahaha!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jay! How are ya?
Can you believe we have people living in California who are literally brain dead?! I mean, I always knew Californian's were weird, but this bunch Ace's it!

Nice to read your posts again...keep'um coming.

8)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Trump slaps CNN: Report Obama birth fraud!
Blames network's dismal ratings on refusal to expose eligibility scandal
http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/trump-slaps-cnn-re...

Video:'Birther' gets visit from Secret Service
Men in suits ask him about family, weapons, searching his home
Published: 4 mins ago

http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/video-birther-gets...

Trump slaps CNN: Report Obama birth fraud!
Blames network's dismal ratings on refusal to expose eligibility scandal

http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/trump-slaps-cnn-re...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

democrat 4 life wrote:
What we democrats stand for
1. We demand our right to unionize in order to control the work place. If we are unhappy about our pay, work schedule, or any thing else that comes to mind, we will strike. We will shut down the company if our demands are not met.
2. We demand our right to be homosexual without anyone making fun of us, even if we are making out in Shoney's and we expect everyone to not notice when two men are holding hands walking down the mall. Two men having sex is a natural thing and as normal as a man and a woman doing it, so get over it.
3. We demand our right to get pregnant and then kill the baby if we decide we don't want it. After all, we made it, we can kill it if we want. We also demand the right to have 6 babies by 6 different daddies and still have Uncle Sam pay for it, after all, he can print as much money as he wants to.
4. We demand the right to allow people to come to this country and stay as long as they want regardless. This country has always been a "melting pot" and that is what makes it great. Just because someone isn't from this country doesn't mean they should go without once they get here, whether it is medicine or food. Only evil people would send them back home or let them go hungry or cold. The way we look at it is, the more the merrier.
5. We demand the right for when a person gets in a jam, that the country helps them get by. This country is rich and so what if someone could work but won't, they should get to eat too. After all, rich people don't do anything and they have lot's of nice things.
6. We demand the government's right to take away your guns because this isn't Dodge City any more.
7. We demand the government's right to determine how much soda is appropriate, how much money is appropriate and the racial makeup of your employees you hire. We think you have enough to worry about without having to make alot of decisions on these things.
8. We demand that the IRS punish people that make too much money and then put that money to good use. Like giving it to people that don't have too much money or picking winners and losers in the economy (winner ---> unionized companies;loser ---> Wallstreet).
9. We demand the right to use the race card at anytime sort of like a get out of jail free card in Monopoly. Except Monopoly is a terrible capitalist game that should be outlawed for it's anti American concept. It would be okay if every time you went around the board you had to give 25% of you cash to the player with the least amount of money, but even then is a stupid game.
Lastly, any of you stupid right wing conservatard wingnuz fauxnewsboobs are just wrong and are too dumb to understand.
Obama in 2012!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear about your nervous breakdown. But I see they have untied your hands.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Posse in Hawaii:'Shocking' news coming
Investigator says state's letter on Obama's birth 'opened door' to new revelations

But Zullo – who met with Hawaii Department of Health officials in Honolulu the day before the letter to Bennett was issued – said the verification did deter the investigation briefly, but “actually, what looked like it was going to be almost like a deal killer, in a sense opened the door up to a greater avenue of investigational material.

“There is a lot that has been uncovered as a result of it,” he said.

“I can’t disclose to you what we’ve discovered, but it’s going to be a shocking revelation at our press conference,” Zullo promised.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/posse-in-hawaii-sh...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Wht IS "our" Country coming to? Becoming?:(
Bleeding heart liberals - all smoking that weird stuff.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>Direct opposites. This should be interesting. One is destroyed by a successful rebellion and dies in obscurity, and the other destroys a successful rebellion and becomes, numerically, the worst mass murderer in the history of civilization.
One teaches individual liberty and is never mentioned by the so-called "academic elite," while the other enslaved a billion people in a collective and is treated by this same so-called "academic elite" as something of a role model for society's history.
Understanding the most powerful person in the world is worth vetting.
it wasn't done in 07, and Oprah's couch doesn't count.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bucko, I told once before there is simple solution for you whiners - move to Somalia no Gov't, no taxes just instant bliss and happiness, just the way you like it!

Bucko......LOL.......if you only knew.

But I see you came out of your cave. The sun must be getting to you frank, you're having delusions of grandeur again....or maybe the ozone is too thick today in -(Falacornia)- and clogging your carotid arteries. I can't think of anything else that might be causing your brain fog other than the stuff you are sniffing or is it smoking -?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Hey wrote:
Why is Obama allowed to have different SS# in different states...

Wouldn't I go to jail for that????
He in not allowed multiple SS#s.
The office that issued the fraudulent document should be investigated and someone should lose their pension.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

WHISTLEBLOWER MAGAZINE
Truth about those '80 communists in the House'
New report documents modern-day subversives in Congress, White House

http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/marxism-american-s...

'You didn't hear Reagan blaming Carter'
(*wink**wink*)

http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/you-didnt-hear-rea...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

I vote democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell 'em Spocko, republicans are stupid. We are for homosexuals rights and they are not. We want to be told how big our Coca Colas can be and are happy about it. We think minimum wage should be alot more, like $15/hour. We want rich jerks to be made to pay two thirds of their income in taxes. We want immigration from everywhere with no limits because diversity is what makes this country great. We want gun control, because no one needs a gun these days. We want abortion rights, because sometimes a pregnancy is a big nusiance.
We are right on everything, and anyone who disagrees is a crazy wingnut moron!!

Then why don't you get out of Kentucky and move out there with those other two dorks? Then your trio will be complete:

Moe, Curly and Larry!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 37,421 - 37,440 of138,304
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••