He in not allowed multiple SS#s.Why is Obama allowed to have different SS# in different states...
Wouldn't I go to jail for that????
The office that issued the fraudulent document should be investigated and someone should lose their pension.
"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).Full Story
Since: Feb 07
#41165 Jun 1, 2012
He in not allowed multiple SS#s.
The office that issued the fraudulent document should be investigated and someone should lose their pension.
#41166 Jun 1, 2012
#41167 Jun 1, 2012
Then why don't you get out of Kentucky and move out there with those other two dorks? Then your trio will be complete:
Moe, Curly and Larry!!!
#41168 Jun 1, 2012
HIGH Fives Jay! ;-)
#41169 Jun 1, 2012
Meat is ruining the world. Cows, chickens and hogs eat too much corn that could be fed to people and cow farts are all methane, which destroys the atmosphere. Meat has cholosterol in it too, and that is bad for you, like too much soda is bad for you.
Meat should be outlawed, or at least taxed extra hard to make it cost too much to eat.
#41170 Jun 1, 2012
We got a corn shortage now,LOL!!!
And don't stick your head in a cows ass..
And as far as the extra hard meat tax..
Why would you do something like that to wtf ???
#41171 Jun 1, 2012
To democrat 4 life - it wouldn't let me print all of your amazing demands,(too long for both our demands) but everyone can just refer to your previous post anyway. So I thought I should tell you what we Repubs want.
What We Tea Bagger Republicans Stand For:
1. We demand that Muslim illegal alien president be put out of office. He is from Kenya and his commie mother planned this secret socialism scheme from the start. We will shut down the government if our demand is not met.
2. No more unions. We expect that the boss of any company can make us work 80 hrs a week with no overtime pay, in filthy or hazardous working conditions, and we can be fired at any time for any reason, period.
3. No education or birth control to help stop abortions. No Planned Parenthood. Those welfare* women who have all the kids with all the daddies don't know or care about birth control or abortion, we've seen to that. And no welfare for those babies! No W.I.C.,let them starve. Make them watch abortion movies if they get any ideas, too. Just pray for them. But that's another demand.
4. Mandatory prayer! Everywhere!(Christian only)
5. We demand that anyone crossing into the U.S. illegally will be shot dead. Women and children are not excluded. If the women and children manage to make it in, refer to demand #3.
6.*No welfare, S.S.I., disability, Social Security or Medicare. Nothing for anybody. Goodbye you poor-ies! Sorry, losers! Worthless moochers! Get a job at McDonald's, you crippled-up old lady!
7. Nobody gets hired but white people. Preferably good-looking women. They can be paid less than men.(Refer to Demand #2.) Think Rand Paul.
8. No FDA, nah, what's a little e-coli? Even though it really WAS the REPUBLICAN mayor of NYC that thought up the dumb idea to make those bladder- busters smaller, the Democrats must have put him up to it! Also, no info labels on food items. Hey kid, I'm sorry if you're allergic to peanuts. Tough luck, you're dead. You slaughter-house guys, it's easy street for you, now! Just throw those poopy entrails in with the ribeyes! No more stupid food rules! Whoo-hoo!
8. No more taxes. Or roads or bridges. No fire, police, school or health departments! No pesky regulations for restaurants! No sewer systems! And you really obscenely rich people will have to move to another country just to get away from the rats!
9. Anyone can have a monopoly, because we're already doing that. Anti-trust bust, anyone? Never heard of it! So huge, conglomerate mega-monopolies can give any amount of money to the candidate of their choice. Oh, we're already doing that too? Silly me. Never mind all of the above demands. If nobody cares about this, we've already won. Or lost. Depending how you look at it.
#41172 Jun 1, 2012
Obamanomics Has Failed the American People, Time for a New Direction
Over the last month, unemployment has risen to 8.2 percent, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Sadly, the jobs report has become a monthly reminder of how badly President Obama’s fiscal and economic policies have failed the American people. Upwards of 23 million Americans are either unemployed or underemployed. And their prospects for finding full-time employment are persistently bleak after 40 straight months of unemployment at 8 percent or higher. This is completely unacceptable.
By the White House’s own estimates in January 2009, the President’s recovery plan, also known as the stimulus, would bring unemployment down to below 6 percent by May 2012. It’s clear that the stimulus failed to produce the number of jobs that were promised, but all of the hype came with a big price tag for taxpayers who are left holding the bag. Since President Obama took office, he has increased U.S. debt by 5 trillion dollars, and more than 1 trillion of that came from the failed stimulus package. If only the President were as good at creating jobs as he is at raking up more debt.
As you can see from the jobs bill tracker, the vast majority of these bills remain stalled in the Democrat-controlled Senate. All the while, millions of Americans remain jobless, and small businesses are struggling to stay afloat amongst the onslaught of new regulations and taxes.
Here's your stats folks:
Since: May 12
#41173 Jun 1, 2012
true ... very true
#41174 Jun 1, 2012
Would that non-biased, neutral website be run by Eric Cantor? hahahahaha!! Stats!! I love it!! Really, do you think we're that stupid?
#41175 Jun 1, 2012
Democrat multi-billionaire. And they talk about Donald Trump?
#41177 Jun 1, 2012
color wtf two- you rethuglicans hate all black people and the only thing you can find wrong with Obama is his skin color. You know he is perfect in every way otherwise but won't admit it because fauxnews brainwashed you. You probably have Bill O'Reilly PJ's because he controls your thoughts. All that you repunklicans care about is money. You want all the money you can get your grimy hands on where us democrats only want enough money to have some food and maybe a small efficiency apartment with a hotplate.
#41178 Jun 1, 2012
YOU must really "have" ca-ca for brains.....
THE LEADER'S WEEKLY SCHEDULE
WEEK OF JUNE 4, 2012
MONDAY, JUNE 4TH
On Monday, the House is not in session.
TUESDAY, JUNE 5TH
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for morning hour and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business. Votes will be postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Continued Consideration of H.R. 5325 - Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 (Open Rule)(Sponsored by Rep. Rodney Frelinghuysen / Appropriations Committee)
Legislation Considered Under Suspension of the Rules:
1) H.R. 2060 - Central Oregon Jobs and Water Security Act (Sponsored by Rep. Greg Walden / Natural Resources Committee)
2) H.R. 2336 - York River Wild and Scenic River Study Act of 2011 (Sponsored by Rep. Chellie Pingree / Natural Resources Committee)
3) H.R. 1740 - To amend the Wild and Scenic Rivers Act to designate a segment of Illabot Creek in Skagit County, Washington, as a component of the National Wild and Scenic Rivers System (Sponsored by Rep. Rick Larsen / Natural Resources Committee)
4) H.R. 3263 - Lake Thunderbird Efficient Use Act of 2011 (Sponsored by Rep. Tom Cole / Natural Resources Committee)
5) H.R. 241 - To authorize the conveyance of certain National Forest System lands in the Los Padres National Forest in California (Sponsored by Rep. Elton Gallegly / Natural Resources Committee)
6) H.R. 2512 - Three Kids Mine Remediation and Reclamation Act (Sponsored by Rep. Joe Heck / Natural Resources Committee)
7) H.R. 4222 - To provide for the conveyance of certain land inholdings owned by the United States to the Tucson Unified School District and to the Pascua Yaqui Tribe of Arizona, and for other purposes (Sponsored by Rep. Raul Grijalva / Natural Resources Committee)
8) S. 363 - A bill to authorize the Secretary of Commerce to convey property of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to the City of Pascagoula, Mississippi, and for other purposes (Sponsored by Sen. Roger Wicker / Natural Resources Committee)
9) S. 292 - Salmon Lake Land Selection Resolution Act (Sponsored by Sen. Lisa Murkowski / Natural Resources Committee)
10) H.R. 4282 - International Child Support Recovery Improvement Act of 2012 (Sponsored by Rep. Rick Berg / Ways and Means Committee)
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 6TH, AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for morning hour and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business. Last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
Complete Consideration of H.R. 5325 - Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 (Open Rule)(Sponsored by Rep. Rodney Frelinghuysen / Appropriations Committee)
H.R. 436 - Health Care Cost Reduction Act of 2012, Rules Committee Print (Subject to a Rule)(Sponsored by Rep. Erik Paulsen / Ways and Means Committee)
Possible Consideration of H.R. 5855 - Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2013 (Open Rule)(Sponsored by Rep. Robert Aderholt / Appropriations Committee)
Possible Consideration of H.R. 5882 - Legislative Branch Appropriations Act, 2013 (Subject to a Rule)(Sponsored by Rep. Ander Crenshaw / Appropriations Committee)
COMMITTEE ACTIVITY OF THE WEEK
Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on Energy and Power Hearing on “EPA Priorities and Practices”
(Wednesday, June 6th, at 10:00 a.m.)
#41179 Jun 1, 2012
when is this going to stop?
#41180 Jun 1, 2012
Another liberal asleep at the wheel.
What an idiot! Like this will do a world of good and we'll all lose weight together. NOT!
"Cups bigger than 16 ounces would disappear from self-serve fountains in fast-food joints, although refills would still be allowed."
#41181 Jun 1, 2012
Are you smokin' with Mary Jane tonight?!!
#41182 Jun 1, 2012
No Jay, He is just Ignorant...
#41184 Jun 2, 2012
You are high on cow farts again dumbass.
#41185 Jun 2, 2012
Are you snorting more horseshit tonight?
#41186 Jun 2, 2012
LOL ... now that will get him re-elected for sure
|Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10)||5 min||General Robert E Lee||59,556|
|Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10)||6 min||WTSenior||169,579|
|OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10)||8 min||Justaminute||80,611|
|Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10)||10 min||Yes it is me||68,104|
|Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac...||12 min||BOiaF||3,139|
|Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10)||52 min||huey goins||19,574|
|Who do you support for Sheriff in Kentucky (Ohi... (Oct '10)||1 hr||Dog Woman||108|
Find what you want!
Search Citizen Sound-Off Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC
Enter your email to get updates on this discussion.