Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, so equal health care is the outcome you speak of?
I ask for no racism. You are a racist who openly advocates hiring on race values. This is why the government forces people to hire blacks. Because you refuse to do so willingly. Twist it any way you wish. All I see from you is some perverted twist on the idea of discrimination.
Twist it? Well back at ya big guy.

I have a clear conscious and sleep like a baby.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

What a night.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

When did RUSSIA regulate breeding ?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Evidently you missed many of Silvers posts. He is openly racist. Why would he embrace racism if he were not a racist?
He claimed he would never hire a black person and wished to have no black persons in his neighborhood. What more do you need to know?
If he were not so blatantly racist, I likely would not be so short with him. But the racism changes everything in my book.
I also support segregation and traditional marriage. You forgot 2 mike.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the detriment to both sides. But they have the same opportunity to change that as you or I do. Also how is it benefical to penalize the guy making 500k a year more in taxes? Because they earn more? How is that fair? I think, since you are the bar manager, you should be required to tip out way more than wait staff or bar tenders to your doorman or security staff. That seems fair to me.
There is that key word again, opportunity. Maybe those that are only taking home 32k a year should manage their wealth better or determine what priorities are important and which ones are not.
Everything is relative.
And you have the right to vote for such. Not the bar manager part.
I see it as fair, you do not. I get it. I do not see it as a penalty. I see the person making that much being able to do so because of what the country give opportunity for, so he must pay for that service. That is just the way I see it. I can understand if you do not. As I keep saying, there is no Utopian system, and not all is perfectly fair in the world.

And making 32k is not equal to making 420k. So not sure why you keep accusing us of asking for equal outcomes.

I do think in America we do 'now' have more equal opportunities. No thanks to the bigots who try to stop them. But what you seem to not understand is, we are not all asking to be rich or have equal outcomes. We do ask for equal opportunities. Republicans fight that part tooth and nail.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

You know...Catholics are into breeding.Still can't use contraceptives I hear.Maybe the "rhythm method"? Silver probably has ten kids.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
So, by your logic, breeding should be regulated? Doesn't China do that? Didn't Russia do that? Didn't the Japs do that?
It is the only thing of a family unit that isn't dictated by law, tax or regulation. The only reason I could see, for a family to not exercise their "right" procreate is either by choice or fiscal reasons.
Not sure where or why you deduced I am for regulating breeding?
Funny thing though, taxes do give credit for having children. I was just pointing out we are not in a children deficit. No need for your paranoid concerns about homosexuals not procreating. You sure take huge leaps in judgement. You are sounding like Bacon now.

Yes, people have choices whether to procreate of not. It is not really your business nor does it have a thing to do with running for office.

You still have not answered the question.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolute Mike, no faith based questions here. For the sake of argument, have you ever thought that for at least 10+ years Mitt Romney has had political aspirations and with these political aspirations he will be under bigtime scrutiny. Do you seriously think he cheated on his taxes when he knew that's the first stumbling block to moving on up the food chain of politics? I'm not saying if he paid ONLY 13% or 14%(whichever number you guys are arguing about), but he apparently paid what he was required to pay according to the IRS. His tax returns will probably show that he paid only what he had to pay. Whether any of us find it offensive that compared to his income, the taxes he paid may look pathetic, it's not illegal to pay only what you're required to. Do you really think that people run around and go "OMG, I'm sending an extra couple of thousands or millions because I feel I haven't paid enough even though the law says I have." That's why I say the IRS needs to be overhauled.
Now getting to leaking his federal income taxes would be a federal offense. We don't have time to list everyone elected to or has worked for the federal government that has/is/or will be serving prison time for a federal offense. For you to think that would keep someone from leaking that information is preciously naive, but there's always someone that will do anything for the right price. I'd just assume see somebody leak his income tax information than I would the WH leaking conidential military information that could kill our men and women in the military. Don't say this hasn't happened, people on both sides of the aisle have called the WH out on this right to the POTUS. So, if people don't care if leaking information kills somebody, leaking income tax information is small time and again, everybody has a price.
Not one word of my post had anything to do with Mitt cheating on taxes. You always make up arguments no one is having. You are debating yourself.
Experts are saying it is possible Mitt payed zero in income taxes for several years, legally. We just wish to know how much he paid and why.

The chief of staff to the vice president leaked confidential information about the CIA and was sentenced to five years in prison for lying about it in the investigation. Bush commuted his sentence.

The leak of tax information you speak of is would just be a rumor. Unless the taxes are revealed, no rumor actually matters.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure where or why you deduced I am for regulating breeding?
Funny thing though, taxes do give credit for having children. I was just pointing out we are not in a children deficit. No need for your paranoid concerns about homosexuals not procreating. You sure take huge leaps in judgement. You are sounding like Bacon now.
Yes, people have choices whether to procreate of not. It is not really your business nor does it have a thing to do with running for office.
You still have not answered the question.
Oh and you're not judgemental Mike? You must be able to leap the Grand Canyon. You're probably the most judgemental person on this forum and the sad thing is, you've convinced yourself that you're right about everything and that you don't judge people. You and your assumptions based on your broad knowledge of reason and logic is laughable.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Not one word of my post had anything to do with Mitt cheating on taxes. You always make up arguments no one is having. You are debating yourself.
Experts are saying it is possible Mitt payed zero in income taxes for several years, legally. We just wish to know how much he paid and why.
The chief of staff to the vice president leaked confidential information about the CIA and was sentenced to five years in prison for lying about it in the investigation. Bush commuted his sentence.
The leak of tax information you speak of is would just be a rumor. Unless the taxes are revealed, no rumor actually matters.
Mike, read this part of my post: "I'm not saying if he paid ONLY 13% or 14%(whichever number you guys are arguing about), but he apparently paid what he was required to pay according to the IRS. His tax returns will probably show that he paid only what he had to pay. Whether any of us find it offensive that compared to his income, the taxes he paid may look pathetic, it's not illegal to pay only what you're required to." I said earlier do you really think he would have cheated on his tax? If he paid ZERO, notta, nothing and it was legal, what is there to prove? If you're not accusing him of cheating why say "Experts are saying it is possible Mitt payed zero in income taxes for several years, legally. We just wish to know how much he paid and why." If he paid nothing and it was legal, then why do you need to know?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and you're not judgemental Mike? You must be able to leap the Grand Canyon. You're probably the most judgemental person on this forum and the sad thing is, you've convinced yourself that you're right about everything and that you don't judge people. You and your assumptions based on your broad knowledge of reason and logic is laughable.
Judging and taking giant leaps of judgement as I accused are two very different things. You are again arguing something in your own mind.
Really, you need to focus on my words a bit better.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, read this part of my post: "I'm not saying if he paid ONLY 13% or 14%(whichever number you guys are arguing about), but he apparently paid what he was required to pay according to the IRS. His tax returns will probably show that he paid only what he had to pay. Whether any of us find it offensive that compared to his income, the taxes he paid may look pathetic, it's not illegal to pay only what you're required to." I said earlier do you really think he would have cheated on his tax? If he paid ZERO, notta, nothing and it was legal, what is there to prove? If you're not accusing him of cheating why say "Experts are saying it is possible Mitt payed zero in income taxes for several years, legally. We just wish to know how much he paid and why." If he paid nothing and it was legal, then why do you need to know?
Mitt is the one who said he has paid at least 13% on his past taxes. Maybe you should watch some news once in a while instead of just the commercials and American Idol.

I have told you why we want to see the returns. Can you not read? OK, I will repeat myself seeing as you cannot read so well.
Now focus.
Mitt is running on an agenda of lowering taxes for the rich. So we democrats would like to see if the rich are paying to much taxes. If Mitt is paying to much, and we can see it on paper, he may have a case, but we feel he is not paying enough. So we wish to see the evidence.

Maybe you are not familiar with the agenda democrats have had for many decades. We wish the rich pay a fair amount of the taxes. Have you never heard this before? News flash.
This is a simple issue. Sorry fox news will not tell you guys why we wish to see the tax returns. One day that channel will be fair and balanced. I am joking, it will never tell you the whole story.
Waco 1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

An actual debate has taken place tonite! Bacon....Mike..silver....and earlier AZ ......nice work guys..Bacon your posts are really sharp tonite...Mike you are focused....and silver hasn't threatened to kill anyone :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Judging and taking giant leaps of judgement as I accused are two very different things. You are again arguing something in your own mind.
No Mike, I don't need to focus on your words. I need you to prove your first sentence is correct by using the definitions of the words "judge" and "judgement" to explain this sentence. It's going to come back to haunt you but your track record for explaining the meaning of words is not very good.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>And you have the right to vote for such. Not the bar manager part.
I see it as fair, you do not. I get it. I do not see it as a penalty. I see the person making that much being able to do so because of what the country give opportunity for, so he must pay for that service. That is just the way I see it. I can understand if you do not. As I keep saying, there is no Utopian system, and not all is perfectly fair in the world.
And making 32k is not equal to making 420k. So not sure why you keep accusing us of asking for equal outcomes.
I do think in America we do 'now' have more equal opportunities. No thanks to the bigots who try to stop them. But what you seem to not understand is, we are not all asking to be rich or have equal outcomes. We do ask for equal opportunities. Republicans fight that part tooth and nail.
Equal outcomes...Welfare, Medicare/Medicaid, Foodstamp programs like the Wic programs, disability payments, Social Security. We all pay for them. Gay marriage recognized as legal marriage. Etc.

They all have absolutely nothing to do with equal outcomes. Nothing like sitting around and collecting entitlements.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt is the one who said he has paid at least 13% on his past taxes. Maybe you should watch some news once in a while instead of just the commercials and American Idol.
I have told you why we want to see the returns. Can you not read? OK, I will repeat myself seeing as you cannot read so well.
Now focus.
Mitt is running on an agenda of lowering taxes for the rich. So we democrats would like to see if the rich are paying to much taxes. If Mitt is paying to much, and we can see it on paper, he may have a case, but we feel he is not paying enough. So we wish to see the evidence.
Maybe you are not familiar with the agenda democrats have had for many decades. We wish the rich pay a fair amount of the taxes. Have you never heard this before? News flash.
This is a simple issue. Sorry fox news will not tell you guys why we wish to see the tax returns. One day that channel will be fair and balanced. I am joking, it will never tell you the whole story.
The Obama ad said in 2010, Mitt made 20 million and only paid 14% in taxes. I believe that is around 1.5 million in taxes paid. 1.5 million.

When is the last time you wrote a check for that in taxes Mike?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Judging and taking giant leaps of judgement as I accused are two very different things. You are again arguing something in your own mind.
I found a link that might help you with your understanding of words and root words:

http://www.ehow.com/how_5796807_word-roots.ht...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt is the one who said he has paid at least 13% on his past taxes. Maybe you should watch some news once in a while instead of just the commercials and American Idol.
Now focus.
Sorry, I am tired, it is 2.8 million he paid in taxes. Even so, still paid considerably more in taxes, as required by law. Personally, I would be more concerned about the 45% of Americans that don't even pay or file their taxes instead of focusing on the ones that do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I am tired, it is 2.8 million he paid in taxes. Even so, still paid considerably more in taxes, as required by law. Personally, I would be more concerned about the 45% of Americans that don't even pay or file their taxes instead of focusing on the ones that do.
Amen on that!!!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
That would help.Its midnite where y'all are at.I'm sleepy.Everybody be safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••