Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 1,731)

Showing posts 34,601 - 34,620 of124,159
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Duke Lady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, how would you have any way of knowing that? Are you saying that you're GOD? You could die in a car accident, have a Heart Attack, fall off a Ladder, or any number of things tomorrow & be dead as a doornail...& so could I. That's something that none of us know, so you're kinda overstepping your boundaries alittle, aren't you?
GOD? Im simply speaking in general terms of normalcy and age...all things being equal of course. NOT in terms of acts of GOD or disasters, accidents, or premature death. In terms of age progression (according to your bio) youre much closer to death than say I at 37.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Nielsen Ratings wrote:
<quoted text>Then the post you made earlier "Fox in third" is a complete fabrication. You can't possible find that info on CSPAN. The Nielsen ratings for cable news is the source used. So when you decide to post your disinformation think about what you're doing and how it affects your ability to pursued in the future. Posting disinformation is a sure way to become completely irrelevant. Would you please post those "Liberal" sites (links to those sites) you say do "impartial" reporting. I think we would all like to check them out.
Darlin', all you have to do is look at the Source for every Link that I've ever put up...they're in the Link. I'm not quite positive about "AddictingInfo" yet, because it's a new one that somebody just recently mad me aware of. It's takes awhile to completely confirm their accuracy, but so far, so good. All the Others that my Links come from, I'm sure of the accuracy of the info in the Links that I've posted. If any of them are found NOT to be accurate, then there are no accurate Reports out there on the subject of that particular Link!
BTW, I've got about 300 or more Sources, World-wide, is the reason I don't list them for you & some of them only send Headline emails now...I subscribed to them back when they send Headline News Feeds, which they have discontinued, especially the free ones, but I still get most of them on my Homepage, updated several times daily, for free.
So, when you see a Link that I've put up, scroll down to the bottom & see if they still offer a direct Hews Feed to your Homepage, or to your email, if you don't mind that. I prefer my Homepage because I check those more than my email News Feeds. But, alot of them are the same Stories, reworded, from the different Sources, such as Associated Press & Reuters (a Right-Leaning Source, btw, but still pretty accurate on International Stories).
talking with two tongues

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Duke Lady wrote:
<quoted text>GOD? Im simply speaking in general terms of normalcy and age...all things being equal of course. NOT in terms of acts of GOD or disasters, accidents, or premature death. In terms of age progression (according to your bio) youre much closer to death than say I at 37.
The last one in the skit
She thinks shes' hot shit but she's just a cold fart warmed up

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Leroy Snot wrote:
<quoted text>Check vet out here. 10 through 19. vet has a mental problem! http://www.topix.com/issue/immigration/p10
Does your ass get jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth?

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, how would you have any way of knowing that? Are you saying that you're GOD? You could die in a car accident, have a Heart Attack, fall off a Ladder, or any number of things tomorrow & be dead as a doornail...& so could I. That's something that none of us know, so you're kinda overstepping your boundaries alittle, aren't you?
Does your ass every get jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth?
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Sssfffffpht. Hey man, quit bogartin the joint, man.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/gavon/a-users-guide-t...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Dee Lay wrote:
<quoted text>Does your ass get jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth?
Drex, you're better than such posts as this one...I hope! If you're not, I'm disappointed in you...very disappointed.
I hope you're just having a bad day & in a foul mood because I can relate to that...oh Man, can I? Lol!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
What did you do 35 years ago? And are you still doing it now, for all the wrong reasons? Or, are you doing it now because it helps you cope? Time changes everything, including our knowledge & our acceptance of certain things for certain People who can be helped by some things, once thought to be taboo for All.
My guess is that Obama knows from personal experience the dangers of Marijuana for healthy People, but is unable to relate to it's newly discovered beneficial effects for some with health problems. I, myself, have just recently become aware of these beneficial attributes through reading & listening to somebody that I believed at the time. I'm still concerned about those who would be irresponsible in using it, but I do NOW believe that it could be very helpful to some responsible Users who do use it for medicinal reasons, but I don't know how to separate the two Groups, which could be the problem Obama is struggling with, too.
But, if a Life-long Anti-Illegal Drug "OLD" (lol) Person , such as myself can rethink their Belief on Marijuana Use for certain Medical Conditons, so can Obama & his Administration. So, all hope might not be lost for some of you who can really be helped by it's use.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
Timbuck, are you trying to tell me you lead a sheltered life?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Dee Lay wrote:
<quoted text>Does your ass get jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth?
Dang, Dee what is with all these negative post's?
nielsen Ratings

Fort Walton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Darlin', all you have to do is look at the Source for every Link that I've ever put up...they're in the Link. I'm not quite positive about "Addicting Info" yet, because it's a new one that somebody just recently mad me aware of. It's takes awhile to completely confirm their accuracy, but so far, so good. All the Others that my Links come from, I'm sure of the accuracy of the info in the Links that I've posted. If any of them are found NOT to be accurate, then there are no accurate Reports out there on the subject of that particular Link!
BTW, I've got about 300 or more Sources, World-wide, is the reason I don't list them for you & some of them only send Headline emails now...I subscribed to them back when they send Headline News Feeds, which they have discontinued, especially the free ones, but I still get most of them on my Homepage, updated several times daily, for free.
So, when you see a Link that I've put up, scroll down to the bottom & see if they still offer a direct Hews Feed to your Homepage, or to your email, if you don't mind that. I prefer my Homepage because I check those more than my email News Feeds. But, a lot of them are the same Stories, reworded, from the different Sources, such as Associated Press & Reuters (a Right-Leaning Source, of, but still pretty accurate on International Stories).
I'm not your "Darling" please refrain from calling me that. Your sources are not impartial at all. Huffington Post, MSNBC, The Ticket, The Kos...those are very biased and Left Wing publications. "Reworded"?? Jizz....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Well, EXCUSE ME!
BTW, I didn't call you, "Darling"...I called you, Darlin'...it's a Southern Thang! And don't tell me that you've never been called that before by somebody that you weren't their "Darling'. I get called that all the time by Men & Women, so "unwad" your Elitist BVD's, OK? If I ever call you, "Darling", then you can gripe!
If I didn't know better, I'd swear you were an Old Anal-retentive Spinster Female, never smiling, & mad at the World all the time.
BTW, Anal-retentive means, "Tight-Ass", in case you don't know!

The Ticket? I don't even remember that one. In fact, I don't even remember ever hearing of it before. I must have copied it from somewhere because I liked the Article or the "saying".
If you read my Post carefully, which I doubt... you will notice that I said, there are some "Liberal" Sites & Sources that have UNbiased Reports, but I had yet to find a Conservative Site that was UNbiased. So, show me One, if you've found One!

Why are you trying to pick a Fight with me, anyway, Ole Buddy? You criticize me for fighting & then, turn right around & try to provoke me into doing what you criticized me for. Man, you don't know if you're washing or hanging out! That means, you don't know what you want!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

BTW, since you People don't like that I have made an over-abundance of Posts, in your opinion...I've decided to just make longer Posts, but fewer of them. Therfore, I can say all I want to say & give some of you something new to gripe about, as some of you have already started doing, I noticed. Ole buddy, I'll bet you're going to one of the main Ones because you already told me to shorten my Posts, back when you were my "Ole Buddy". You'd gripe if you were going to be hung with a NEW rope! Lol!
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Nielsen Ratings wrote:
Some are just too lazy to drill into the link and see the date "23 May 2012" or do a series of searches right there on that same site and see that for the past three the viewership of Fox news is double that of MSNBC, CNN, HLN and triple and quadruple that of CBS, ABC, NBC. But then that's fairly typical isn't it? Too lazy to do one's own research. If you weren't looking for demographics, overall viewership, "Prime Time" ratings what are you looking for or basing your statements on?
"Lazy, trailer trash, theives, got your education out of the back of a truck, vote to keep the welfare coming"... It seems to me when you "drill into" it, it is the ones screaming the loudest that are getting something that is signed by the federal government to keep them up. We work every day and don't begrudge paying our taxes so that you can begrudge anyone but yourself getting benefits while biting the hand that feeds you. Are you the same one on disability from 27 1/2 years military service at the age of 41? I still would like an answer as to how someone enlists at 14.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

LMAO! That's my "Darlin' alright!:+)
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
Tim, I disagree with that Link...but it is funny! Lol!
Belmont hill Mitt

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Dee Lay wrote:
<quoted text>Does your ass every get jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth?
was it a bad day at RNC headquaters??
Belmont hill Mitt

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

CaptainofCrunch wrote:
<quoted text>
The key idea:
"Were your harlotries so small a matter? You slaughtered My children and offered them up to idols by causing them to pass through the fire." Meaning did you think personal gratification was more important than the life of a child?
The book is still valid because Christianity is still here.
I didnt say anything about the bible not being valid......

it is just that some of the things in it(like stoning one's wife to death for adultry) arnt really part of the moderrn world anymore, since the age of enlightenment.

I side with those who think you are drawing your own conclusions....

but it is easy to do so with such an old peice of literature....

and that is exactly what the bible is, literature.

I can cut you some slack, in otherwords.
Belmont hill Mitt

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

CaptainofCrunch wrote:
Obfuscate , twist and turn, and redirect...you can not avoid the truth!
Liberal Gay`pro abortion`anti-Christian
Jesus was never those!
Compassion for the needy is not a criteria for liberalism...it is for Christian Conservatives!
Remeber how Democrats screamed Republican Welfare reform would starve poor Americans? It was passed in 94'& it worked and it did not starve poor Americans!
poverty and malnuitrition(esp among children) have been on the rise since those "entitlment" programs were elimanated.

real wages continue to decline, and you continue to blame the poor for their own problems, while merrily soaking the wealthy more, and more!! it is sick really, and you should be ashamed to look at yourself in the mirror.

the point being is that you have no real idea how bad people are suffering if you think that the poor's situation has even stayed on par with the rest of society.

the sp 500 ceo;s make an average of 13 million a year now.

300 plus times more than the median income.

so, no the poor are getting poorer and the rich are getting richer on the backs of the middle class AND the poor..

shame on you, for being so insolated and isolated as to think that!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,601 - 34,620 of124,159
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••