Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 273)

Showing posts 5,441 - 5,460 of6,895
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Omnibus wrote:
Everyone buying in to the deception;
Beyond all human conception;
Ruled again by your passions;
Followers following fashions.
Once again, no more or less non-sequitur than the rest.....
Chicken in a bread pan pick'n out dough.......sow pig root'n out a tater row.......bad girls do just what you know......It's right by left by wrong you go.....All four couples two hand prominade.
Omnibus

West Bend, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Better yet...

What Happened

Corporate America at its finest-
Blaming of Unions to hide their excess-
Workers wages have sunk to a minus-
Stifled and stymied making no progress-
No need to wonder why thereís a regress-
Taken for a ride by a double game-
Removal of rights with freedom repressed-
In the end it becomes a rotten shame-
Our elected officials wonít honor their claims.
Milw TaXpayer

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Scott Walker's budget has caused such a recessionary effect on the state's economy that it's killing the Miracle Mile:

Ma & País Grocery Express, a longtime centerpiece of Fond du Lacís Miracle Mile, is closing its doors.

The gas station and convenience store at 506 S. Main St. stopped pumping gas and selling lottery tickets on Wednesday, although the store itself remained open. Owner Mitch Miles told The Reporter that he anticipates closing the store portion and going out of business early next week, probably on Tuesday.

Miles said he did everything he could to keep the icon of the Miracle Mile alive, pouring everything he had into the business.

The store has a national reputation for being a lucky site for the lottery. Since 1994, it has sold about 30 big winning lottery tickets. Tourists were known to stop for tickets, and it wasnít uncommon to see lines snaked around the store when the jackpot was high.

He recently made the painful decision to close. Miles said he has about 18 employees.
Tell me again how "It's working!" With people still losing jobs and businesses still closing left and right, I keep forgetting

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Milw TaXpayer wrote:
Scott Walker's budget has caused such a recessionary effect on the state's economy that it's killing the Miracle Mile:
Ma & País Grocery Express, a longtime centerpiece of Fond du Lacís Miracle Mile, is closing its doors.
The gas station and convenience store at 506 S. Main St. stopped pumping gas and selling lottery tickets on Wednesday, although the store itself remained open. Owner Mitch Miles told The Reporter that he anticipates closing the store portion and going out of business early next week, probably on Tuesday.
Miles said he did everything he could to keep the icon of the Miracle Mile alive, pouring everything he had into the business.
The store has a national reputation for being a lucky site for the lottery. Since 1994, it has sold about 30 big winning lottery tickets. Tourists were known to stop for tickets, and it wasnít uncommon to see lines snaked around the store when the jackpot was high.
He recently made the painful decision to close. Miles said he has about 18 employees.
Tell me again how "It's working!" With people still losing jobs and businesses still closing left and right, I keep forgetting
The key word in your story is "Tourists" now think about where most of them through the years, have come from-the People's Republic of Illinois--they are broke-over taxed and can't afford their vacation to Wisconsin. Liberal policies in ILlinois is responsible for the lose of Tourism in our state. Hey they have been controlled by democrats for over 30 years-and one of the brokest, highest taxed people in the World-shame on you for not thinking.
Shanker

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The key word in your story is "Tourists" now think about where most of them through the years, have come from-the People's Republic of Illinois--they are broke-over taxed and can't afford their vacation to Wisconsin. Liberal policies in ILlinois is responsible for the lose of Tourism in our state. Hey they have been controlled by democrats for over 30 years-and one of the brokest, highest taxed people in the World-shame on you for not thinking.
I bet you're fat.

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Shanker wrote:
<quoted text> I bet you're fat.
I will take that bet-how much are you willing to bet? 10 thousand-20 thousand-how about a hundred thousand-put your money where your mouth is. I can bet whatever you want. I bet you don't have any money to bet...
republicansareaj oke

Neenah, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

There is no bigger joke than a middle class republican, and wisconsin proves that every day.

Also, why are most republicans so obese? "or" is it that most obese are republicans?
The American Voter

Poynette, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Ex- El Paso resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
I was going to point out to superfly that there are rich Republicans but the Richest politicians (less Issa) are all Democrates.
Anyone that believes Politicians in DC (regardless of Republican or Democrate)really care about working America middle class is clueless. These folks are rich (both parties)and and out of touch. Taking America back at local levels and working up is the way to go. Wisconsin just proved that point.
Also I do not see any Union Bosses living a "middle class" life style.
The reason our education sucks in the USA and we are now 17th on math and science could have to do with a recent remark by the boss of the teacher's union in New York saying "he will care about chidren's education when they start paying union dues".
In the case of stuperfly you just cannot fix stupid.
In the case of stuperfly you just cannot fix stupid.

Oh, I don't think superfly is so stupid, after all if it wasn't for him I would have never seen this video.

-
http://youtu.be/rsCmiFcRyIc

How can anyone with a shread of comman sense vote for this?
The American Voter

Poynette, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

<quoted text>
Yep,
Last time I checked I believe Greece cut retirement benefits to their "union public sector employees" by 50%. Those liberal politicians in Greece kicked that old can down the road one too many times.
Depend on a politician and you are scr*wed. They will tell you anything today to get your vote because they will not be around in 15 or 20 years to deal with the promiss they made to get your vote. Depend on yourself and you stand a chance.
It is easy to tell when Obama lies. His lips are moving.

His lips are moving
The American Voter

Poynette, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

<quoted text>
Yep,
Last time I checked I believe Greece cut retirement benefits to their "union public sector employees" by 50%. Those liberal politicians in Greece kicked that old can down the road one too many times.
Depend on a politician and you are scr*wed. They will tell you anything today to get your vote because they will not be around in 15 or 20 years to deal with the promiss they made to get your vote. Depend on yourself and you stand a chance.
It is easy to tell when Obama lies. His lips are moving.
His lips are moving.
The American Voter

Poynette, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

His lips are moving.

Shanker

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I will take that bet-how much are you willing to bet? 10 thousand-20 thousand-how about a hundred thousand-put your money where your mouth is. I can bet whatever you want. I bet you don't have any money to bet...
I mean your Head!....You're a Fat Head. Just read you own post. You'll see it too.(Clue, it's not really physical)
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

The American Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
His lips are moving.
Where Wisconsin would be headed if Walker had not prevailed.

I will enjoy watching the smug morons in CA go down the tubes since they will not address the issue. They believe they are sooo smart but the typical Wisconsin resident that voted to end the recall bull sh*t is much smarter and will not see their cities fall to bankruptcy like Stockton.

http://www.businessinsider.com/stockton-was-b...
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

The American Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
His lips are moving.
Obama,

"This is not a tax, it is a fine."

Sounds like bull sh*t to me.
Ex-Laxo Resident

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Ex- El Paso Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Where Wisconsin would be headed if Walker had not prevailed.
I will enjoy watching the smug morons in CA go down the tubes since they will not address the issue. They believe they are sooo smart but the typical Wisconsin resident that voted to end the recall bull sh*t is much smarter and will not see their cities fall to bankruptcy like Stockton.
http://www.businessinsider.com/stockton-was-b...
I on't know...You tell me....Where are we headed?.....O-yeah! to 41st in the nation....Whooopie! http://www.jsonline.com/business/businesswatc...
Shanker

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Ex- El Paso Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama,
"This is not a tax, it is a fine."
Sounds like bull sh*t to me.
What's the diff? Buy insurance like the rest of us do ya leaker! Quit makin' the rest of us pay your bills!

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

republicansareajoke wrote:
There is no bigger joke than a middle class republican, and wisconsin proves that every day.
Also, why are most republicans so obese? "or" is it that most obese are republicans?
That is about as true as saying most democrats are smarter. Case in point.:)---If O'bamacare is enacted you morons that are so fat will be the ones paying the most. Clinton sure did a number on ya-and then O'bama is trying to finish you off. Eugenics is what the program is and the O'bama taxcare is what it is. Talk about stupid morons.

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Shanker wrote:
<quoted text> What's the diff? Buy insurance like the rest of us do ya leaker! Quit makin' the rest of us pay your bills!
Tell that to o'bama-he is the one forcing all the illegals on us. What you don't want to pay for the bills now??? where is your shared sacrifice at? You are going to pay the tax and you are going to love it. Right now today the insurance companies will be raising your premiums and God forbid if you are fat--mo money for the tax. You just don't get it do you? As of earlier in the week, statistics were released that prescription medicines caused more deaths and over doses than illegal drugs. You can take your western medicine and shove it up your ass.
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Shanker wrote:
<quoted text> What's the diff? Buy insurance like the rest of us do ya leaker! Quit makin' the rest of us pay your bills!
You missed the point (and yes I have my own insurance and do not leach off the taxpayer).

Obama says one thing and does another.

Just like Bush.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Ex-Laxo Resident wrote:
<quoted text> I on't know...You tell me....Where are we headed?.....O-yeah! to 41st in the nation....Whooopie! http://www.jsonline.com/business/businesswatc...
Guess being like Stockton CA is better from where you stand.

LA and many other CA cities are headed the same way. Not only will the Federal Government not bail out Stockton or CA due to pressure from non CA folks they cannot (becuase they are broke too).

Let me explain:

When Stockton goes under and there is no money it does not matter what the public union employees promissed. It simply will not be there.

Cannot get blood from a turnip but try if you want to.

WI cities, counties and schools now being able to manage cost will do OK.

If I lived in CA right now I would be packing because when it does collaps it will be ugly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,441 - 5,460 of6,895
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••