The U.S. must help Syria

After months of bloodshed , some in Washington continue to suggest that Syria's fight has little to do with the United States. Full Story
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#843 Aug 22, 2012
Zanzibar you have got it spot on,but telling that clown Ayershire some facts is like talking to the wall he has been brain washed from birth like a Nazi,he will come back at you with a pile of garbage,he won't argue his case because he hasn't got one.
bohart

Newport, TN

#844 Aug 22, 2012
InCrEaSe_ThE_PeAcE wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that you clowns make all sorts of claims without a shred of proof? Your little rant defies logic anyway. Al Qaeda is aligned with Hamas. Hamas is aligned with Assad. So that would make Al Qaeda an ALLY of the Syrian government moron.
I know the facts will clash with your belief but here it is,..Rachel Marsden ,colomnist ,Fox news host and writer wrote an article distributed by the Tribune media services that a recent intelligence leak stated that Obama has authorized the CIA to aid rebel groups to overthrow the Assad regime.Qoute from the article<....." The interesting consequence is that Al Qaeda is among the groups President Barack Obama's directive now supports"
Now that your skull has been exposed to a new thought think, a little harder, do you think Obama and our government did this by accident? OOps! we added AlQaeda by mistake, the people who are terrorists, supposedly the attackers on 9-11, my bad!If you do your a fool, and need to watch the cartoon channel for a world you can comprehend.This is an intelligence operation and Al Qaeda is nothing more than a CIA and Mossad backed group who we use when needed as either a boogieman to scare the American people or as muscle in black ops operations to distabalize nations.Wake up Goober ,the Matrix has you.
bohart

Newport, TN

#845 Aug 22, 2012
Zanzibar wrote:
<quoted text>
CIA Support of Death Squads
by Ralph McGehee
Vietnam: Death Squads
Vietnam, 1966. In 1966 recycled counter terrorists called Provincial Reconnaissance Units (PRU) and managed by CIA officer in CORDS RDC/O Office. Valentine, D.(1990). The Phoenix Program, p. 117
Vietnam, 1968. CIA issued two handbooks in June 1968. One "the Viet Cong Key Organization From Central Level Down to Village and Hamlet Levels." Second a manual of procedures from Saigon to DIOCCs. One report said "as DIOCCs and PIOCCs have refined data bases, gained experience, and mounted more operations against targeted individuals, the neutralization rate... over 1000 per month for last 4 months." Gia Dinh "has more than quadrupled monthly rate of killed, captured and rallied." Valentine, D.(1990). The Phoenix Program, p. 190
Vietnam, 1971. William E. Colby on July 19, 1971, before Senate Subcommittee testified that CIA's Operation Phoenix had killed 21,587 Vietnamese citizens between January 1968 and May 1971. Counterspy, December 1978, p. 6
Thanks for the post, the truth is always hidden and never pleasant,though I doubt it will penetrate the thick skulled crowd of homo-stupidicus descendants, thats you Ayreshit.

Since: Nov 11

Christchurch, New Zealand

#846 Aug 22, 2012
truth beats lies wrote:
<quoted text>It is obvious to anyone with 2 eyes and a brain and an IQ over 50.
Well you don't seem to meet that criteria.

Since: Nov 11

Christchurch, New Zealand

#847 Aug 22, 2012
truth beats lies wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you sure are.Most of you people are and I wonder why????
Your resilience/denial is quite funny and disturbing. Ah well, believe what you want but the FACTS will remain. That must really piss you off to know you're wrong but can't bare to face it. All I can do is SMILE...

Since: Nov 11

Christchurch, New Zealand

#848 Aug 22, 2012
truth beats lies wrote:
<quoted text>I do not believe in fairy tales either and that is why I do not believe in the holihoax.Though I do understand facts and the truth and what I wrote is 100% facts and you know it.
Well lets look at one description of a FACT shall we?

"Just as in philosophy, the scientific concept of fact is central to fundamental questions regarding the nature, methods, scope and validity of scientific reasoning. In the most basic sense, a scientific fact is an objective and VERIFIABLE observation, in contrast with a hypothesis or theory, which is intended to explain or interpret facts."

I'll try and translate this to your more simple mind. Facts require VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE. Does it say anywhere above that facts do not require evidence because if it's 'obvious'? Nope didn't see it, sorry. Have I lost you?

Since: Nov 11

Christchurch, New Zealand

#849 Aug 22, 2012
truth beats lies wrote:
<quoted text>READ my post over again terrorist supporting jew.
I read it multiple times. Each time it appeared more and more stupid. Every time I ask for evidence you duck and dodge. So that leads me to conclude that you NO evidence. Once again you lose ahahaha...
truth beats lies

Covington, VA

#850 Aug 22, 2012
InCrEaSe_ThE_PeAcE wrote:
<quoted text>
Your resilience/denial is quite funny and disturbing. Ah well, believe what you want but the FACTS will remain. That must really piss you off to know you're wrong but can't bare to face it. All I can do is SMILE...
The last sentence must be talking about yourself terrorist supporting jew.Yes the FACTS will remain the same and the facts are as I have stated many times on here and every other intelligent person knows and no amount of jewish lies and disinformation propaganda can or will hide the OBVIOUS truth.
truth beats lies

Covington, VA

#851 Aug 22, 2012
InCrEaSe_ThE_PeAcE wrote:
<quoted text>
Well lets look at one description of a FACT shall we?
"Just as in philosophy, the scientific concept of fact is central to fundamental questions regarding the nature, methods, scope and validity of scientific reasoning. In the most basic sense, a scientific fact is an objective and VERIFIABLE observation, in contrast with a hypothesis or theory, which is intended to explain or interpret facts."
I'll try and translate this to your more simple mind. Facts require VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE. Does it say anywhere above that facts do not require evidence because if it's 'obvious'? Nope didn't see it, sorry. Have I lost you?
Facts and things that are verifiable??? Yes it is verifaible and damn obvious that the american government and israel are openly supporting terrorist and murderers in the hopes of overthrowing the rightful government in Syria and installing a puppet government against the will of the vast majority of the Syrian population just like in Libya.It is also verifiable that more of the terrorist and murderers in Syria are being cleaned out everyday as fast as they come in.
truth beats lies

Covington, VA

#852 Aug 22, 2012
InCrEaSe_ThE_PeAcE wrote:
<quoted text>
I read it multiple times. Each time it appeared more and more stupid. Every time I ask for evidence you duck and dodge. So that leads me to conclude that you NO evidence. Once again you lose ahahaha...
Once again terrorist supporting jew behind a stupid picture intended for psych ops value.I have told you many times before to ask for proof for what I just stated in my last post shows how completely insane you really are.Every educated person in the world knows it is the TRUTH.You so called people can not make black be white if you say it enough and you are learning it more everyday.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#853 Aug 22, 2012
truth beats lies wrote:
<quoted text>Once again terrorist supporting jew behind a stupid picture intended for psych ops value.I have told you many times before to ask for proof for what I just stated in my last post shows how completely insane you really are.Every educated person in the world knows it is the TRUTH.You so called people can not make black be white if you say it enough and you are learning it more everyday.
Another flippin' nutjob in Topix?? OMG!!! Change that ignorant name you gave yourself! You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on your filthy rear end! Educated Folks! Always Remember "And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free!!" I always find these imbecilic egotistical nutjobs give themselves names like scumbag LYING nutjobs like "LIES Beats Truth Anytime"; "Olivia Crumwell" and Muzzie Lap dog "Syrian Assad Asswiper"; "Reality Check"; "Lil' Joey Liar Seeker"; "Reality is always best"; "The Professor'; "Truth"; The Prophet"; "Lil' Joey the LIAR Seeker"; "The Observer" are deranged uneducated low IQ Brainwashed Low Life Nut Cases! They are on some big huge ego trip all the time and think nobody notices their ignorance! It's obvious the clowns have never had any formal education what-so-ever but like to think they have! Everything they post is always 180 degrees off what a normal educated person would think, believe and understand! There is never any rational thinking and researching facts is out of the question as it never crosses their little pea brain in their little world of make believe! It's a sad situation as these clowns go around making themselves look like complete fools and imbeciles every time they post something! THEY NEED MENTAL HELP AND SOUND LIKE A RAVING LUNATICS!!
ocxz

Reunion

#854 Aug 22, 2012
May 16, 2012 - Recently reported in "Brookings Announces Next Move in Syria: War," it was stated that "by the US policy think-tank Brookings Institution's own admission, the Kofi Annan six-point peace plan in Syria was merely a ploy to buy time to reorganize NATO's ineffective terrorist proxies and provide them the pretext necessary for establishing NATO protected safe havens from which to carry out their terrorism from." It was also examined in detail, how in 2007, US, Saudi, and Israeli officials admitted they were creating a militant front of extremists for the sole purpose of causing the destabilization of Syria we see today, and ultimately overthrowing the Syrian government. It was noted how these extremist militants had direct ties to Al Qaeda.
ocxz

Reunion

#855 Aug 22, 2012
May 15, 2012 - According to a 2007 New Yorker article by Seymour Hersh, "The Redirection," the US, Israel, and Saudi Arabia had been assembling a region-wide army of extremist-mercenaries to battle Hezbollah in Lebanon, destabilize and overthrow Syria, and create a united front against Iran. The forces recruited for this effort would come from the ranks of the CIA-created "Arab foreign legion," Al Qaeda itself - extremist groups fresh back from fightingUS troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, including listed terror organizations like the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG) from Libya.
Hersh's 2007 report exposed the groundwork for the very violence unfolding in Syria today, and now Lebanon. Forces to destabilize Syria were primarily to be staged in northern Lebanon, as explained in the article, and indeed the heaviest fighting over the last year has been seen in the Syrian city of Homs, just across the border from northern Lebanon. Syria's President Bashar al-Assad and his government have been, since the beginning of the violence, attempting to illustrate just this - explained in detail in 2007, and demonstratively being carried out today, withresponsibility for deadly bombings being claimed by terrorists, the Pentagon itself admitting Al Qaeda is present in Syria, and reports indicating foreign fighters, weapons, and cash are flowing over Syria's borders.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#857 Aug 23, 2012
ocxz wrote:
May 15, 2012 - According to a 2007 New Yorker article by Seymour Hersh, "The Redirection," the US, Israel, and Saudi Arabia had been assembling a region-wide army of extremist-mercenaries to battle Hezbollah in Lebanon, destabilize and overthrow Syria, and create a united front against Iran. The forces recruited for this effort would come from the ranks of the CIA-created "Arab foreign legion," Al Qaeda itself - extremist groups fresh back from fightingUS troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, including listed terror organizations like the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG) from Libya.
Hersh's 2007 report exposed the groundwork for the very violence unfolding in Syria today, and now Lebanon. Forces to destabilize Syria were primarily to be staged in northern Lebanon, as explained in the article, and indeed the heaviest fighting over the last year has been seen in the Syrian city of Homs, just across the border from northern Lebanon. Syria's President Bashar al-Assad and his government have been, since the beginning of the violence, attempting to illustrate just this - explained in detail in 2007, and demonstratively being carried out today, withresponsibility for deadly bombings being claimed by terrorists, the Pentagon itself admitting Al Qaeda is present in Syria, and reports indicating foreign fighters, weapons, and cash are flowing over Syria's borders.
Seymour Hersh??? This is one clowns opinion!! As if his word is gospel!! Get a life oczx and stop the silly nonsense!! You come up with more BS than anyone can find in a cattle yard!!
ocxz

Reunion

#859 Aug 23, 2012
The New York Times reports, citing anonymous sources, that CIA officers have been helping to pick and chose which Syrian opposition groups receive weapons supplied by Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar. The light weapons are being smuggled into Syria by Syria's Muslim Brotherhood and other groups, the Times reports. CIA "officers have been in southern Turkey for several weeks, in part to help keep weapons out of the hands of fighters allied with Al Qaeda or other terrorist groups, one senior American official said. The Obama administration has said it is not providing arms to the rebels," the Times writes.
ocxz

Reunion

#860 Aug 23, 2012
The US is now wading into ever murkier waters in Syria with unpredictable consequences. That the Syrian rebels have been better armed in recent months was obvious by their ability to take out government tanks and the hundreds of Syrian government soldiers killed. Saudi Arabia sees the regime of Bashar al-Assad as little more than a client of its great rival, Iran, and would like nothing better than to see it replaced by a Sunni Islamist government that would realign in the direction of the oil-rich, religiously conservative monarchy. Qatar, a fellow Sunni monarchy, shares a similar view toward a government dominated by Syria's Alawite majority, followers of a offshoot of Shiite Islam a religion that the Gulf monarchs view with fear and contempt.
ocxz

Reunion

#861 Aug 23, 2012
The US, too, would like Assad to go. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has been unequivocal on this point, and US officials hope that if Assad falls, that will further isolate Iran in its showdown with the US and other Western powers over its nuclear program. But the US is far more squeamish about the sort of regime that might replace Assad than its friends in the Gulf, and that's where the road the US is following grows more perilous.

CIA officers are keeping weapons out of hands of "terrorist groups?" Perhaps. But an anti-tank weapon given to rebels via the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood is liable to end up anywhere once it crossed the border. Weapons are as fungible as cash in war zones, and typically flow to the best financed and effective. And some of the most effective rebel formations appear to be led by precisely the kinds of Islamists the US fears most.
benim ispatlarimdi

Winterthur, Switzerland

#862 Aug 23, 2012
ocxz wrote:
The US, too, would like Assad to go. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has been unequivocal on this point, and US officials hope that if Assad falls, that will further isolate Iran in its showdown with the US and other Western powers over its nuclear program. But the US is far more squeamish about the sort of regime that might replace Assad than its friends in the Gulf, and that's where the road the US is following grows more perilous.
CIA officers are keeping weapons out of hands of "terrorist groups?" Perhaps. But an anti-tank weapon given to rebels via the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood is liable to end up anywhere once it crossed the border. Weapons are as fungible as cash in war zones, and typically flow to the best financed and effective. And some of the most effective rebel formations appear to be led by precisely the kinds of Islamists the US fears most.
why you send three times ? you look good?
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#864 Aug 23, 2012
People who constantly ask for proof, when proofs are all around, do that because they do not know to use evidence. You need good comprehensive education, in order to interpret evidence. Otherwise you keep digging evidence, but understand nothing.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#865 Aug 23, 2012
truth beats lies wrote:
<quoted text>Once again terrorist supporting jew behind a stupid picture intended for psych ops value.I have told you many times before to ask for proof for what I just stated in my last post shows how completely insane you really are.Every educated person in the world knows it is the TRUTH.You so called people can not make black be white if you say it enough and you are learning it more everyday.
Remember, you are to morons who only know how to deceive and twist the truth! Why do you think they are so despised???!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Syria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Syria: Israeli jets strike near Damascus Dec 14 Babel Fish 15
Syria says Israel carried out airstrikes around... Dec 11 Ratloder fluffs b... 2
NATO secretary-general praises role of Gulf Ara... Dec 11 Marek 1
Syria, Iran Condemn Israeli Airstrikes Dec 8 jeffbrightone 1
US, Turkey still not in sync on Syria Nov 24 tha Professor 23
Aleppo, Syria, could soon be under siege by gov... Nov 23 Uwe 1
ISIS, al Qaeda affiliate reportedly joining for... Nov '14 mjjcpa 1
More from around the web