UN: 32 children, 60 adults killed in Syria attack

Full story: CBS News

GENEVA &#8212 The head of the U.N. observer team in Syria says at least 32 children under 10 years of age and more than 60 adults were killed in fighting in the center of the country Friday.
Comments
21 - 38 of 38 Comments Last updated May 31, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#23 May 28, 2012
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Name, give me a name or are you that afraid to say!
What name??

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#24 May 29, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>What name??
Where do you get your news info? Who do you trust when you hear the news? Are you that afraid or that full of sh*t?
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#25 May 29, 2012
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get your news info? Who do you trust when you hear the news? Are you that afraid or that full of sh*t?
Many different sources.None of them include american media or media controlled by jews I can tell you that.

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#26 May 29, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>Many different sources.None of them include american media or media controlled by jews I can tell you that.
Name the organizations or are you ashamed of your sources because you know they are full of sh*t!?
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#27 May 29, 2012
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Name the organizations or are you ashamed of your sources because you know they are full of sh*t!?
refer to my last comment.

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#28 May 29, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>refer to my last comment.


Nice dodge! You must be ashamed of your sources so all of your commits are crap from this point on!!
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#29 May 29, 2012
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice dodge! You must be ashamed of your sources so all of your commits are crap from this point on!!
As if I would waste my time telling you so you can come back with oh they are biased against jews american government etc.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#30 May 29, 2012
There is a difference between being biased and telling the truth.

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#31 May 29, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>As if I would waste my time telling you so you can come back with oh they are biased against jews american government etc.
Are you that afraid?

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#32 May 29, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
There is a difference between being biased and telling the truth.
Sounds like you have a hard time with both!
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#33 May 29, 2012
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you have a hard time with both!
You have me confused with a member of the american government or israel.

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#34 May 30, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>You have me confused with a member of the american government or israel.
No, I have you confused with someone that wants the truth!
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#35 May 30, 2012
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I have you confused with someone that wants the truth!
I already know the truth.Basically the truth is the exact opposite of what is said on the propaganda outlets (american jewish media).Anyone with some common sense can see the truth.

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#36 May 30, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>I already know the truth.Basically the truth is the exact opposite of what is said on the propaganda outlets (american jewish media).Anyone with some common sense can see the truth.
You don't'cause you won't name your sources! So, you are full of it!!
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#37 May 30, 2012
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't'cause you won't name your sources! So, you are full of it!!
Full Of honesty?? Yes I agree!

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#39 May 31, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>Full Of honesty?? Yes I agree!
You get your info from a ceral box! How accurate can you be? Full of sh*t is more likely!
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#40 May 31, 2012
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
You get your info from a ceral box! How accurate can you be? Full of sh*t is more likely!
You seem to have me confused with someone who watches american jewish controlled media.

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#41 May 31, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to have me confused with someone who watches american jewish controlled media.
Is that the best you can do?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Syria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heavy Clashes in Syria's Golan Heights Aug 28 Garry Ackerman 2
Americans strongly opposed airstrikes in Syria ... Aug 27 Cordwainer Trout 8
Hit ISIS targets in Syria? Not so fast Aug 27 yep 10
UN Panel: Crimes Against Humanity Spread in Syria Aug 27 Jeff Brightone 1
Israeli Officer Wounded by Fire From Syria Aug 27 Jedi Daal 1
US says American held in Syria has been freed Aug 25 Jeff Brightone 1
Obama faces options in Iraq and Syria Aug 22 USA Today 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••